On the Rocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers

"You're asking the wrong guy, Honey. Ask your mother -- or on second thought, don't. Ask the doctor the next time you go see her." The girls had been going to the same doctor that had brought them into the world all their lives. I was fairly sure she would give her straight answers. "Or you could look into it in a sex manual. Still, I'm sure nothing beats experience. That's the way it is with other aspects of sex."

"Well, then, tell me about when a guy goes down on a girl. What's that like?" This was where I got really uncomfortable. I felt my face heat up and was only able to give her the bare bones of an explanation. Again, I fell back on experience being the best teacher. She sat silent then for a while. Then she rose and said she wanted to take a shower. She went inside and I remained in the swing, thinking and swinging as I watched the lake. I tried not to imagine her in the shower. It didn't work. Last night's bath, my own sexual deprivation (Shelley and I rarely got along well enough to fuck), and our discussion had revved up my libido. I went to make sure she was safely in the shower. She hadn't closed the door. It stood wide open and I could see her through the blur of the glass door. No dark shadow at her crotch. I rubbed my erection through my pants.

Things got worse as I saw her hand drop to her own crotch. Her motions left no doubt but that she was masturbating. I undid my shorts and stroked myself as she diddled her little pussy. The idea that only a pane of glass and a cloud of steam separated us made me even hotter. It didn't take long for me to cum. I cleaned myself up and buttoned my shorts. I went back outside and down to the dock. I was dangling my feet in the water and feeling guilty when Billie came down. She had put her bikini back on and carried a towel, which she spread out to lay on. There was maybe another half hour of good sun left to the day.

"Can you rub some lotion on my back, Daddy?" I was glad to do it, but not because I didn't want to see her sunburned. She untied the strap of her top and lay on her belly. I rubbed her back as I spread the lotion. "We probably could just go naked here if we wanted to," she said. "There isn't anybody else except that family down the lake." The idea had occurred to me already, but I had been reluctant to suggest it. The way things had developed now, I knew that my new interest in my stepdaughter would be all too plain as soon as we got naked.

"You can if you want to, Honey." I said. I purposely said "you", rather than "we". It wasn't lost on her.

"Well, I don't want to be the only one. Come on, I've seen you naked before. And you gave me a bath last night. That felt really good, Daddy. I'll show you mine...again...if you show me yours." She lifted her head and looked at me with a grin. It was a challenge. A very knowing challenge. I knew then that she must have known what I was doing while she showered. Later she told me that she could see my silhouette in the living room. I had forgotten about the outside brightness. My face heated up and I felt really silly.

She rolled over and pulled her top off and wriggled out of the bottoms. On her knees, she lifted my shirt off over my head and began to unbutton my shorts. I pushed her hands away and sat back. "Come on, chicken!" she challenged. I sighed and pulled off my shorts. I hadn't bothered with underwear after we swam. My cock was already hard. Her eyes widened and remained glued to my erection. My own eyes widened as I saw her lick her lips. Then she turned away and lay back down. I got the feeling she was beginning to doubt the wisdom of all this. I already had been doubting it.

This was my stepdaughter, for Christ's sake! What the hell was I thinking? I stood and walked up to the cabin with our clothes. I went into the coolness of the cabin and took a deep breath. I got a beer from the refrigerator and drank it down in several swallows. I burped. I looked down to the dock. Billie basked in the sunshine. The devil on one shoulder reminded me that she was no virgin, and had a strong curiosity about sex. The angel on the other side screamed that she was my stepdaughter. The two imps argued back and forth:

-- She wants it!

-- She's only eighteen!

-- She's beautiful! Look at that ass!

-- She trusts you. Won't this be a breach of trust?

-- Trust, shmust! She trusts you not to hurt her. Making love to her would be a good thing! If you don't fuck her, she'll feel rejected!

-- You are married! To her mother!

-- That bitch? She's probably getting laid somewhere right now!

-- Even if she is, it isn't the same. And it doesn't make this right!

-- It's just an expression of your love for her. Show her how much you love her.

-- If you love her you will turn away from this kind of thinking.

-- Bullshit! You can teach her so much more than she'll learn on her own-- at least for years.

-- Teach her, but not by demonstration.

-- Why not? It isn't incest! Not incest! Not incest!

-- ...........

The angel had no reply for that. She was a woman and I was a man. She isn't my daughter, I'm only married to her mother. We do love each other. Finally the angel spoke up again, but only in a whisper as he faded out:

-- Talk to her first. Tell her you are doing this out of love, and for her own good.

I got out two more beers and slipped them into beer cozies. Naked as a newborn, and with my own towel in hand, I returned to the dock. At least my dick had subsided -- for now. We sunbathed for a while. She handed me the lotion and I rubbed some more on her back. I deliberately continued down and lotioned her delicious ass cheeks. She groaned and moved her legs a little apart. I was careful when I got to the junction of her thighs and ass. I slipped my hand down between her thighs, but made sure I didn't touch her cunt lips. I smiled to myself, knowing that I was teasing her.

I lay down and told her it was her turn to do my back. She rose to her knees at my head and began a little teasing of her own. Her crotch was right in front of my eyes. It was hot and she was sweating. She emanated the coconut aroma of the lotion. Beneath that, however, I could smell her musky, natural scent. My dick got hard again against the boards of the dock. She massaged the lotion into my shoulders. She moved then to my side and covered my back and my ass, then down my legs. She was as careful as I had been.

"Why did you shave your pubic hair?" I asked her. I'd been staring at her beautiful flower while she rubbed me.

"Most of the girls do these days, Daddy. Sheila says it makes sex better. I don't know about that. I hadn't shaved when Dave fucked me. Some girls just do it because it seems more attractive. Do you like it better shaved or hairy?"

"Definitely shaved," I replied. "It does make sex better. Especially oral sex for the guys. I always hated getting a hair stuck in the back of my throat." She laughed at that. "It's even better when both partners are shaved," I added. She glanced at me and saw I was serious.

"Is that from experience, or did you just read that somewhere?"

"I've shaved before. All last year I stayed hairless. I just got tired of the hassle and let it grow back." We launched into a discussion of shaving versus waxing or something called sugaring (I've never done either of those), how to do it best, how to avoid the bumps and rash.

"It's hard for me to get it all," she complained. "There's always some stubble down there, toward my ass."

"You could ask Sheila or somebody to help you," I suggested, knowing where I was going. She took the bait -- or maybe it was me on the hook.

"Could you help me?" she asked in a feigned innocent voice. "If you want to shave too, I can help do you, too."

"We'll see," I said. She turned over to sun her tits and belly. She handed me the tube of lotion again. I hesitated before I took it. She grinned at me, took my hand and slapped the lotion into it. "You can reach everything in front yourself, you know," I said sarcastically.

"It will be more fun if you do it, though," she said. She sat up and took a drink of her beer, burped a very unladylike belch and lay back down. I took a deep breath and began to play with my stepdaughter's tits. She spread her legs, wanting me to rub some on her cunt. I shook my head, but didn't explain why I wouldn't. I told her not to rub any lotion there herself, either.

We lay in the sun a while longer. I know she was disappointed that I didn't let her rub my front. But I insisted that she didn't. All the lotion did was to serve as a device to fondle each other, after all. As I said, the sun was almost down. When we finished our beers, I stood up and told her we should go in. She was ready, too. We walked hand in hand off the dock and up the path to the cabin. I opened the door and held it for her. She slid her hand across my belly as she walked inside. The wooden screen door slammed and we were inside. Billie crossed to the bathroom. She left the door open and in a second I heard the unmistakable sound of her peeing. Somehow it was sexy to me. By then, everything held a sexual meaning for me where she was concerned.

I was nervous. Somewhere between rising from the dock and the cabin the momentum had been lost. I grabbed another beer for myself and a pair of steaks from the fridge. Billie came out of the bathroom I asked her to season the meat while I went out to light the barbecue. When I came back she was building a salad so I set about scrubbing the potatoes. It was slightly bizarre, doing all these everyday things with her while we were both nude. We occasionally bumped hips or arms -- the kitchen corner of the large room wasn't itself very roomy. When she needed to rinse the cutting board, I was using the sink. She casually slapped me on my ass and told me gruffly to move.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. "Knock that shit off or you'll get a spanking of your own!"

"Yeah? From who?"

"Whom! From me, that's who! Or is that 'whom', too?"

"Whom cares? You can't spank me these days, I'm too strong for you." She wasn't looking at me when she said that. I reached down and smacked her cute little ass sharply. A CRACK! echoed in the air followed by a shriek from Billie. She dropped the board in the sink and came at me.

It was really no contest, and the only reason she had challenged me in the first place was to get us into physical contact again. We both knew it. Nevertheless, I grabbed her hands and twisted her into a bear hug, her back pressed up against me, her ass cheeks sandwiching my erection. When I felt the heat between her cheeks all the struggling stopped. I released her arms but she didn't move. I ran my hands down her sides and back up to cup her breasts, the nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I dipped my head to kiss her neck and was rewarded with a sigh and her hands caressing the sides of my thighs.

She turned to me and pressed herself against me. We kissed like adults for the first time then. She accepted my tongue and sucked it hungrily. Her hands squeezed and caressed my ass and I happily returned that favor. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I cupped her ass, lifting her from her feet. Her legs wrapped around my waist and the tip of my dick felt the delicious slickness of her crotch. I carried her to my bed and lowered her to the floor and her feet once more. As she descended, my cock, which had been released on the upward trip, caught in the embrace of her crotch. She grinned at me and squeezed her thighs together. Then she fell backward onto the bed. My cock sprang free and plopped up against my belly.

I bent down and kissed her in the center of her crotch. Then I let her feel my tongue inside her (She was startled when I slipped a finger back and rubbed her asshole, but she liked that, too.). She didn't mind the taste of her juices in my kiss. She didn't reach orgasm from my mouth, but she would another time.

For her part, she wanted to feel a cock in her mouth and I was more than happy to provide mine as a study device. I told her what I liked and how to do it. She really didn't need much instruction. When my orgasm approached I warned her. She did what I suggested and lifted her head and stroked me until I shot my load. Her eyes never left off watching while the throbbing subsided and my cum just oozed down over her hand. "Most guys like it if you swallow their cum, or at least take it in your mouth," I told her. "But I suppose it's an acquired taste. I don't care for the taste of mine, unless it's mixed with pussy juice."

She looked surprised at first, but she was nothing if not game. She reached out and licked some of the milky goo from the tip of my dick. I was so sensitive right then that it felt like electricity to me. After she savored that first drop, she began to lick both my cock and her hand until we were both cleaned off. I pulled her up to kiss me and she sighed. Then I rolled her over on her belly. "What are you...?" she began, but she soon realized what I was doing. I pressed my hand to the small of her back and held her legs down with one of mine. I began to swat her.

"Ow!... Ow, dammit! Daddy! Come on! I was just kidding!" But I continued to swat her ass. While I spanked her I told her that she was never to forget that I was the boss. After twenty or so strokes, she was getting into it. She laughed and wiggled her butt, telling me to swat harder. My cock had recovered and I knew she wanted to get fucked. There was just one other thing I wanted to play around the edges of first.

I released her but didn't let her roll over yet. I moved around and lowered my head to her ass. Pressing her legs apart, I kissed her tiny anus. She gasped and tensed, then relaxed. She raised her hips up until she was on her shoulders and her knees. She spread her knees as far as she could then reached back to pry those luscious cheeks apart. There she was, totally exposed to me. I made love to her ass with my mouth and tongue. I built gradually until I was tongue fucking her ass. Her breathing speed increased and she began to gasp. After a few more minutes, her whole body tensed in orgasm. Her sphincter clutched my tongue painfully, but I kept wiggling it as she came. When she calmed down I pulled my tongue out and she collapsed to her side.

She looked at me with wonder. "I never thought...I mean, my ass, for crying out loud! I didn't cum when you ate my pussy. How come your tongue in my ass made me cum?" It turned out that, while she had heard of anal sex, she just thought it was something gay guys indulged in. She had never thought a man would put his tongue in there. Or his cock.

"Did you like it?" I asked with innocence.

"Shit, YES!" she roared. Then she pushed me to my back and straddled me. I felt the juices making my hardon slippery down there. I pulled her forward and tipped my pelvis to angle my cock toward her tight cunt. She started to reach down to guide me, but I held her hands. After only a little searching, I felt the tip of my cock begin to enter her. Her eyes got big again and she began to aid me by wiggling her own hips back and forth. I had never been in a cunt that tight. I'd never had a virgin, nor a partner this newly deflowered. It was almost as tight as her mother's ass -- at least the way I remembered it. We'd only had ass sex once, and that was five years earlier.

Finally I was all the way inside her. She breathed slowly and told me that she hadn't been sure it would all go in. Apparently Dave hadn't been well endowed. I don't think I'm overly large, but it boosted my ego to know I had the biggest dick she had seen yet. We lay there kissing for a while. She rocked on top of me, feeling my length pressing the sides of her passage. After ten minutes of that she began to rock faster. She sat up and slid rapidly back and forth until she burst into another strong orgasm.

"Did you come?" she asked. I told her I hadn't. This surprised her, too. Dave's cock had lasted a matter of a few minutes before it shriveled and flopped out of her (and out of the condom). We rolled over. I lifted her legs up so my cock would come into contact with her G-spot. I gently felt around inside her until she jumped and gasped. "That felt like a shock!" I knew I'd found it.

I moved ever so slightly in the same area as I explained what it was. She said she'd heard about it. Then she began to join me in that age-old dance. Between stroking her G-spot and pinching her nipples, I brought her through four more orgasms. Then I went for my own. She was now so used to the size of my cock, and so well lubricated that I increased my strokes, both in length and strength. I let go of her legs and she wrapped them around my hips to anchor herself. The sharp sound of our groins slapping together was loud in the room. She began to groan and whimper again as another orgasm threatened. I felt mine building again. I released my control into the feeling of rapture. I roared out my pleasure as we came in tandem. I emptied myself into her and kept stroking until all my strength had drained from me. I lay forward on her, lifting one leg over her hip to take some of my weight off. I nuzzled into her neck and I swear she purred. I fell into a dreamless sleep.

By the time I woke up it was fully dark. I raised up off her and her eyes flickered open. She smiled the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen. I returned it. My cock, incredibly, was still inside her. It hadn't shrunk completely, maybe because she had been so tight. I gave her a couple of strokes. She was willing to go another round, but I was ravenously hungry. When I mentioned food she realized she, herself was starved. We separated reluctantly. I was stiff. We went to the bathroom and slipped into and out of the shower, taking just enough time to rinse off. It was still warm, so we didn't bother to dry off.

The charcoal was nothing but ash, of course, so I lit a new batch. While they got ready we ate our salads. We didn't talk much, but whenever I raised my eyes, she was looking at me. There were a lot of warm smiles passed between us. After dinner we played some more backgammon. When we went to bed, she slept next to me.

The only time we put our clothes on the rest of the week was when we had to go to the store to buy more beer. Billie didn't get drunk again, even though I gave her free rein with the beer. We swam and fished, made love and talked. The night before we were to go back home, I decided it was time to broach the subject of how things would have to be when we got home.

"You know we are going to have to be careful at home," I told her. "As much as I hate to say it, we probably shouldn't make love again when we leave here."

She nodded as she replied, "I was thinking that, too, at least not if there is any chance we'll be caught. I don't know what Mom or Allie would do if they found out."

"I know what your mom would do. She'd have my balls. We even have to be careful how we show affection. I mean we can still snuggle on the couch like always. Hugs and kisses -- on the cheek -- are okay. We've always done that." I regretted that it had to be this way, I told her. She was wise enough to know that nobody, not just her mother and sister could know. Anybody else would think we had committed some mortal sin. "You especially can't tell Sheila." I knew that disappointed her. She was aching to brag to her friend.

"It could just be that we will never have the opportunity to make love again," I said quietly. She grasped my arm. We were sitting on the porch swing when we had this conversation. She turned and buried her face in the hair of my chest. She held on to me as if she was drowning and I was her life preserver. "Don't say that, Daddy!" I petted her hair and patted her naked hip. I told her that she had her whole life ahead and lots of guys to meet, as well as maybe one (hopefully only one) to marry. "I can't think about that now," she wailed. "All I want to do is stay here in the woods with you."

falcon29
falcon29
229 Followers