On the Run

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

She hugged me again. She looked into my eyes, took my hands, smiled and squeezed them. I saw by the look in her eyes that she had so many things to say and ask, but she stood up. "Come, we still have a long way to go Diana, we've got to move."

And just like the day before, we packed, got in the car and drove. But now there was this awkward vibe in the air. I kissed my mother for crying out loud. Who does that?

"Where are we going to go?" I asked my mom in attempt to break the silence.

She shrugged. "I don't know honey. Far away from home. Maybe somewhere remote, but not too far away from a small village so maybe I could have a job and get you to have a college education."

I nodded. There was nothing to add to the discussion. We would drive and see how and where we would end up. Then my phone vibrated. I got a text message from Liz.

"Hey, I haven't heard from you, where are you?"

"Mom, Liz just texted me to ask where I was."

She sighed. I saw she had trouble with saying what she wanted to say. "You can't answer Diana, at least not yet. If they find your father..."

"That monster." I quickly corrected her.

"...if they find him word will get out and they'll look for us. Liz is a smart girl and I'm sure she knows there was something not right at home. She'll probably figure out what happened. Then she'll ask questions. Maybe later Diana, maybe later."

"Okay." I put my phone away.

Another motel... again. Hopefully we'll find something else soon. At least it was a bigger room than before, and a little cleaner. Still, there was only one double bed and the same procedure as the day before. I put on my nightgown and got in bed and my mom followed.

"Mom, do you mind if I hold you again? I feel a bit safer that way."

"Of course baby." I climbed on top of her and she caressed my hair again. "Thank you." she suddenly said.

"For what?"

"For earlier, for saying that I was pretty. It has been a long time since someone said that."

I looked her in the eyes. "But its true mom, you're beautiful. I mean any man should be lucky to have you."

She kissed my forehead and smiled. "Thanks. You're beautiful too Diana."

"No I'm not. I'm just a boy with a fake body who dresses like a girl."

She grabbed my chin and made me look her in the eyes. "No you're not. You are my daughter. You are a beautiful, funny, happy and sexy girl. There is no one who deserves anything more than you do."

I lost control. My head moved again and my lips touched hers. This time she reacted immediately. She opened her mouth and let my tongue slide in. Her lips and tongue tasted so wonderful. She put her hands on my back and our kiss went deeper. My body warmed up. I was French kissing my mother. It was wrong, but it was so good. Our lips melted in each other's. Her breasts pressed against mine. Pictures started flashing before me again. But my mother's warmth, my mother's touch drove them away. She kept me safe, safe from harm. Then, realizing what I, what we were doing I broke the kiss. My mom had a sad look in her eyes.

"I'm sorry mom, I can't... we can't.." I tried to say as I stared at her.

Ah screw it. Our tongues entwined again. I wanted this, I needed this. I didn't know why. I never looked at my mother in a sexual way, not since... since I washed her in the shower a few days earlier. After she protected me from that animal. My head was filled with questions, emotions but I ignored them. I got lost in her soft lips, her smooth skin, her tender fingers. Her hands moved under my nightgown onto my bare back, softly gliding over it. I trembled as she softly dug her fingers in my flesh. Her tongue down my throat, her fingers on my skin, her body against mine. It drove me all crazy. She place her hands on the bottom of my nightgown and took it off. I was going in for the kiss again but then it hit me. My top half was naked, my breasts were already melting in hers again... in my mother's.

I got off of her and covered my breasts with one of my arms. "I'm sorry mom," I sobbed, "I... I can't do this."

She sat up and took my other hand in hers. "I understand honey."

"I mean, don't you think this is weird. You're my mother and I'm..."

"My daughter."

"...Yes. And we're on the run. This whole thing doesn't make sense right?"

"I don't know Diana. Ever since you kissed me I have been having mixed feelings. I... I know you're my daughter and maybe it's because of what happened and we want to keep each other safe, but I want you. I know this sounds crazy but it's true, I crave your body, your touch." My face blushed. "Don't you want me?"

Questions filled my head again. "I do, I want to hold you and caress you and..."

Her lips touched mine. Her kiss was filled with passion and love. "Please make love to me Diana."

Her face begged me, her eyes pleaded and for the first time in a long time I answered with confidence. "Yes mom, I want to be inside you." I removed my arm from my breasts as a gesture of willingness, of trust and we kissed once more. She gently bit my bottom lip and proceeded by kissing my neck and shoulders. Her lips reached my upper chest and moved towards my breasts. My breast. The marks of his fingernails were even now just a little bit visible and it still hurt a bit. But my mom took care of it. She kissed the spots softly. Her lips and saliva numbed the pain and pleasure took its place. I moaned as she kissed one breast while gently and slowly groping the other. I never thought anyone's touch could feel so good. I let out a little gasp as she closed her mouth around one of my nipples. "Oh mom." She licked it, she flicked it and and I didn't know what else she did but it felt wonderful.

She kissed me and very softly, like I was a piece of glass that was about to break, laid me down on my back. She proceeded by slipping of my panties revealing my 6 inch hard cock. I blushed and got nervous again. "It's... it's not too small is it mommy?" She smiled, moved her head towards it and kissed the top. "It's perfect baby." She kissed it again and I twitched against her lips. She took hold of it with her tender fingers and wrapped her lips around the head. I gasped at the wonderful feeling. First only my head was in, then my whole penis was engulfed. I moaned and I felt precum oozing out of me. I had masturbated before, but this was totally different. Then I felt her tongue swirl around the head. "Oh God mom." My eyes rolled back and my body went numb as I enjoyed how she pleased me.

Her head bobbed up and down along my shaft and her hands were all over my body. They flew from my breasts to my tummy, over to my inner thighs and ended up massaging my balls. She moved faster. My balls contracted, my penis twitched and throbbed, my body trembled and my nipples were rock hard and extremely sensitive. I bit my lip to stop me from screaming. She swirled around my shaft again and this warm feeling started building up in my stomach. "Mom, if you keep doing that I'll come." She didn't stop, in fact she went faster. I moaned and panted as her head bobbed up and down with incredible speed. Twitching, throbbing and oozing. "Oh mom, here it comes!" I clutched the bed sheets and my body stiffened. I moaned loudly and shot strings of cum down my mother's throat. As my climax was covering my entire body I started shaking. My mom didn't stop but kept sucking.

After a while her lips left my penis. I saw that her mouth was full and with my head red from both embarrassment and orgasm I asked: "Uhm mom, can I... can I taste it?"

She smiled and leaned towards me. She kissed me and dropped my own cum into my mouth. I didn't know why I wanted to taste it, but I was glad I did. I tasted incredible, especially mixed with my mom's saliva. If it would not have been of my mother's tongue swirling around mine I would have swallowed it. She let about half of my cum in my mouth and swallowed the rest herself before falling down next to me smiling.

"What?" I asked.

"You're a dirty girl."

I blushed again. Both embarrassed and aroused. I pulled of her nightgown. "I want to taste your body too."

She put her hand on my cheek and brushed it with her thumb. "I love you Diana."

I moved in and gave her a long, deep kiss. "I love you too mom." I never thought I'd say that after kissing her like that, but it felt right.

I moved my head down towards her breasts not really knowing what to do. It was my first sexual encounter and I didn't want to disappoint my mom so I did what she did and kissed her breasts slowly and softly. Goose bumps formed on her skin as I kissed it over and over again. I kneaded them and then closed my lips around one of her nipples. Now it was her turn to moan as my teeth gently nibbled her rock hard nipples. After a long time of keeping myself busy with her breasts I moved south. I passed her tummy, which I instinctively licked and passed a trimmed bush of black pubic hair and arrived at her vagina.

Her lips were red, swollen and a bit wet and her clit was hard. Again not really knowing what I did, I licked her clit. She trembled and moaned. "Oh Diana." Knowing now that she enjoyed my tongue there I pleased that part of her body. She gasped, she shook and trembled. Her legs became numb and juices were oozing out her swollen lips. Just as I did with her nipples, I softly nibbled it. That pushed her over the edge. Her body stiffened, juices were now practically flowing out her lips and she moaned incredibly loud. I let go of her clit and she let out a long sigh. I quickly licked it again and her body trembled. But now my attention was fixed on her swollen red lips and it looked like they got redder after her orgasm. She was incredibly wet.

Without thinking I put my mouth against her slit and pushed my tongue deep down. She yelled even louder. Good lord she tasted amazing. Her juices tasted as good as my cum, if not better. My mind went crazy. I had to taste it all, every inch, every drop. I drilled my tongue as far as I could, savoring every second. My mouth was wet, her body was shaking and my tongue slid along the walls of her insides over and over again. I couldn't slow down. My tongue was spinning nonstop. "Oh Diana, don't stop... don't stop." I pushed her over the edge again. Her body shook, she arched her back and her pussy contracted around my tongue. Juices shot down my mouth, onto my lips and on parts of my face. Amazing. I needed more. I didn't stop. I was already addicted. My mother's body went numb as I slid my tongue out of her.

I crawled back on top of her, my face above hers and kissed again. Our tongues entwining, our bodies melting. She broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. "Make love to me Diana, please be one with me."

"But what about protection?"

She shook her head. "I don't mind. I just want you. I want to feel you deep inside like a true lover.

I nodded and got ready. I lay on top of her, took my cock and tried to aim it at her entrance. She put her hand over mine and guided me. "Right there." she whispered. I held it there. We smiled, kissed and I slid myself into her. She moaned into my mouth and didn't stop until I was completely inside. I was inside her, inside my mother. Our bodies one and our love stronger than ever. I moved, slowly. Silent moans and gasps left my mother's mouth. I felt her nipples harden against mine. I took hold of her body and pushed myself as deep as my 6 inches could. And that was deep enough for her. Not a second went by that she didn't moan, gasp or tremble.

I felt so safe, so protected and so loved deep inside my mother. No one could hurt me here. Here she wouldn't let anyone touch me, she wouldn't let anyone near. I closed my lips around her nipple and sucked it again. This was heaven. Every nerve in my body was over sensitive, every inch of my body tingled. Her hands gliding along my back over my butt gave me goose bumps. She took control, rolled us over and straightened her back. She rode me into oblivion. My mind went blank and my body numb. Feelings of pleasure, love and lust washed over me. My mom was the only one I wanted, the only one I needed. Through our history we grew to love each other like no other mother and daughter ever could.

I leaned forward, pressed my body against hers and wrapped my arms around her back. I started thrusting as she kept riding me. Our thighs glided over each other's, our bouncing breasts melted into each other's and our nipples touched. Her lips against mine, her tongue swirling around mine. My hands on her back glided over to her butt and I pressed her deeper on me. One of her hands around my neck, the other kneading my breast. "Diana," she whispered, "I'm close. Let's come together." We kissed again and we pushed each other over the edge. Her body trembled, she held on to me, bit my bottom lip and screamed as her pussy contracted and juices flowed down my shaft. At the same exact moment I stiffened, my cock throbbed inside her and I shot globs of cum deep inside her. She kept riding me through our entire orgasms and when I was milked out she collapsed on me.

We were out of breath. We were panting, sweating, laughing and kissing. I was still inside. I didn't want to leave. I just came inside my own mother. What we just did made us more than family, more than mother and daughter. It made us lovers. Even when my penis went limp, I kept it inside. I couldn't let her go. She kissed me. "That was amazing Diana." I nodded. "It was. I'm so happy I can hold you close mom." we kissed. And then I realized that we were, for the first time in a few days... no years actually, truly happy.

Skank. Whore. A fist coming at me. It all seemed so distant, it all slowly faded away. My mother's body and hot breath protected me. It formed a cocoon around my body, keeping all the bad things out and letting only the good things in. The only thing that kept haunting me was the memory of that monsters dick, ready to tear my insides up from behind, how he would have raped me if not for my mother. I held my mom close in my sleep as the image flashed before me. Sweat dripping from my body. Relax Diana, relax. Think, think about your mother, how she made you feel. The nightmare ended and in its place a beautiful dream formed.

Fingers caressing my cheek, whispers in my ear, body against mine. I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw was a smile formed by a pair of thick, soft, incredible lips. I glanced up and stared into my mom's bright blue eyes. I leaned in and kissed her. The first kiss of the day. "Good morning mom." And it was a good morning, the first in a long time.

She grinned. "Indeed." But she had a worried look in her eyes. "Last night was amazing Diana. I... I just hope it doesn't make things weird or..."

I put my finger on her lips and silenced her. "Mom, what happened yesterday was weird. There's no denying that. But I realized something yesterday. Something I should have realized a long time ago. You are the one. I love you. I have always loved you, I just never knew it was this much. From now on I know I will only be happy when you're near me, when I hold you close, when I feel your body against mine and when we make love. Your body is what I want and it's you that I need."

Her eyes watered again. "That's beautiful Diana. I... I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything mom. Just show me that you love me."

She threw herself on me. A long, passionate kiss. Deep, deep into the unknown. Just this kiss drove me crazy. "I love you Diana."

"I love you too mom."

We showered and I got to wash her again. This time I didn't stop when my hand reached her vagina and she moaned. No, this time I took her further. I made her climax, scream and tremble. I told her how beautiful she was, what a great body she had, how I couldn't wait to be inside her again. She returned the favor. She used her mouth and hands to draw me to my orgasm. She shared my cum. She whispered loving, dirty and naughty things in my ears. She caressed my body, my breasts, my penis. Her hands wrapped around my stomach, her lips and hot breath on my neck. I craved her.

Still, we had to go. We had to leave and drive further, further into the unknown. But the drives were better, far more enjoyable. We laughed, we teased and we talked. I looked at my mom. She had turned my entire life around. No more abuse, no more fists, no more name calling. I thought to myself that I had to look strong, to help my mother through the event, through the actions that sometimes still haunted her. But it was in fact she that was strong. She was the reason we were finally happy. It didn't matter to us that much anymore that we didn't have a home to stay in and return to. We were together, that's all that mattered.

We stayed at a lot of motels. She had a good job which meant she had a lot of money on her credit card which meant food and a place to sleep. I didn't know how long we were on the road. Days or months. Time was something I had lost. I didn't know what day it was or what month it was. The days were of course long, but the nights were amazing. Full of love and passion. Then we found a trailer park near a remote village. We managed to settle there for a long time. No one seemed to recognize us so we figured that either they didn't announce anything on TV or they forgot about it, even Liz never sent a text message asking about that monster. It didn't matter what the reason was, the important thing was that we were safe. No one knew we were mother and daughter. There was an age gap but people didn't pay attention to that.

My mom managed to get a job selling flowers in a shop. She didn't make nearly the money she made at her other job, but it was enough. I worked weekends and part time and together we bought a house somewhere close to the village, but just far enough to have privacy. I always had trouble really believing we had made it. After the horrible events, the questions that rose between us and the loving time that followed, we had a home far away. There was no college in sight for me immediately but that didn't matter much anymore. I was still shy, nervous and insecure and that would probably never change, but we were happy and safe.

However, I still had nightmares sometimes. Always the same one. That monster standing behind me, his dick pressed against me, ready to rape me. I still woke up screaming when I dreamt of it. My mother's words and body always calmed me down, but it didn't go away. I had to face it, I had to get that mental picture out of my head. Then, one evening after we made love, I had to ask her.

"Mom, I have to ask you something."

"Sure, what is it honey?" she asked as she was snuggled up close beside me.

Face red, shy, nervous. "Could you make love to me. To my ass?"

She looked at me, worried. She of course knew about my nightmare and about my fear so she wasn't really sure. "Are you sure? Do you want me to?"

I nodded. "I think the nightmare won't stop otherwise. I have to face my fear and you're the only person I trust."

"Are you really sure?" I nodded. "Okay then honey. I will go to a sex shop tomorrow and find something and then we'll take our time.

I kissed her. "Thanks mom."

We fell asleep. No nightmares. Thank God.

My mom went to work and I had a day off so I decided to relax in the garden and read a book. But I couldn't concentrate. My mind kept drifting off towards my mom and what was about to happen that evening. I was scared, but I had to do it. It was the only way. After what felt like a long day, my mom came home with a bag.

"Hey mom," I said after I kissed her, "what did you get?" hoping it wasn't something too big.

She first pulled out a bottle of lube and then a pink/purple toy. "It's a sort of strap-on that pleasures the one who wears it as well. This part right here is meant to fit in my vagina so it stays where it is, and this part right here is... for you. It pleasures both users." I took it in my hands. "I bought a pretty small one to begin with." It was a bit smaller than my own penis. It looked a bit too big for me, but I trusted my mother.

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers