On the Run & in Hiding with Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"One bed?" He gave her a lustful stare as if he already had undressed her with his eyes. He looked at her as if she was already standing in front of him naked. He looked at her as if they were already in bed naked together and having forbidden, incestuous sex. "You rented a room with only one bed?" Trying to act cool, perhaps he should have remained quiet and not asked her the question, but he looked at her as much hopefulness as he looked at her with sexual lust. "Are we going to sleep in the same bed?"

As if he was already staring at his naked stepmother with his horny eyes, he looked at her incredulously. He looked at her with as much horniness as he looked at her with sexual excitement and erotic anticipation. He had always sexually fantasized over having sex with his MILF of a stepmother. When he wasn't masturbating over imagining having sex with her, he was masturbating over seeing her in her sexy, low-cut bra and bikini panties, in one of her sexy and revealing nightgowns, or topless, and/or naked.

"Don't get any ideas, Anthony," she said making a disapproving face when he reached out to feel her breast and grope her ass. "I shot and killed the last man who groped me in that sexually inappropriate way," she said staring down at his hand before slapping his horny, hand away from her sexy and shapely body.

Hoping to quell his incestuous horniness, she looked at him with patient understanding.

"Sorry that I got the wrong idea," he said apologizing but obviously not meaning it.

She gave him the loving smile that a stepmother would give her stepson.

"I got one room with a king-sized bed. You sleep on your side of the bed and I'll sleep on my side of the bed. With a king-sized bed equal to two XL twin beds, the bed is plenty wide enough for the both of us to be comfortable in our own spaces," she said.

As if he was expecting more than just sleeping, he gave her a sexy smile and a naughty look. He looked at her in the way that Don Vito looked at her. He looked at her in the way that the forger looked at her. He looked at her in the way that every Mafioso man looked at her fifteen-years-ago when her then, 40-year-old her husband, Fatal Frankie, introduced her as his new, 23-year-old wife.

"Just so that you know and won't be shocked, I sleep naked," he said.

Emma rolled her eyes and sighed.

"You may sleep however you like as long as you stay on your side of the bed. Besides, you forgot that I do your laundry. I know that you don't sleep naked. I know that you sleep in your pajama bottoms," she said with a snicker.

He looked at her with horny, hopefulness.

"With Dad away for good and never getting out, I don't see why we can't have a little sexy, Christmas holiday fun," he said putting his arm around her back and reaching around her to feel the side of her breast with his long fingers. "With me away from my girlfriend and you away from your husband, you must be just as horny and just as sexually frustrated as I am."

She shrugged his arm off of her and stepped away from him. As if she wasn't his stepmother but a stranger, she scolded him with her cold, detached stare. When he continued staring at her with sexual disbelief and horniness, she offered him her explanation.

"Anthony, listen to me," she said. "I didn't get one room with one bed to have sex with you. In case anyone asks, we need to make it appear that we're a married couple and not a mother and son or, in our case, a stepmother with her stepson. The last thing that we want is to draw attention to ourselves by anyone suspecting that a stepmother is sleeping in the same room and in the same bed with her stepson."

She left Anthony in the room to watch their money while she went looking for another car. She bought another used car. Not happy with the minivan, she traded in the minivan and bought an innocuously looking, dark blue, Ford Crown Victoria that looked like an undercover police car. In that way, with the police allowing her to pass through any roadblocks while thinking they were cops in that innocuous looking car, she figured she'd travel without the police even noticing and/or suspecting her of a crime.

* * * * *

Later that night, when they were getting ready for bed, Anthony looked at Emma with sexual excitement while she looked at him with the warning of a stepmother disapproving of the anticipated, potential and inappropriate sexual behavior of her stepson. They both separately showered and changed in the bathroom before getting in bed. Anthony was wearing his usual uniform; a t-shirt and pajama bottoms and Emma wore one of her sexy nightgowns. Short, sheer, low-cut, and revealing, sexy nightgowns were the only nightgowns she wore, even now, with her husband in prison and with her sleeping in the same bed with her stepson.

After a busy day filled with criminal excitement, while Emma was soundly sleeping and, as if he was a rapist, a sexual predator, or an intruder, Anthony gradually, silently, and stealthily moved closer to her. While staring at her in the dark and obviously listening to the regular sound of her breathing to make sure that she was sleeping, inch by inch, he continued to ever so slowly move closer to her. Afraid to dare touch his stepmother in a forbidden, sexual way, as if trying to discern if she was really sleeping, he listened again to her breathing and continued staring at her in the dark while she slept.

Then, as if opening a sealed envelope without the recipient knowing that it had been opened, he lifted the covers to peer at his stepmother's nightgown clad, shapely ass. With her nightgown already hiked up to the bottom of her ass cheeks, as if he was picking someone's pocket, he gently took the hem of her nightgown between his thumb and index finger. As if he was a burglar trying to steal her family jewels, he ever so gently and ever so slowly lifted the back of her nightgown higher.

Taking his time to lift her nightgown without her noticing, as if she was standing on an escalator in front of him and he was lifting her short skirt, he lifted his stepmother's nightgown even higher. Then, leaving it there in that inappropriate and sexually exposed position, he lifted her nightgown all the way up to her waist to expose her shapely, naked ass to his horny eyes. Then, obviously unable to see in the dark, he used the light from his cellphone to see something beneath the covers that he had never seen before and shouldn't see now. He peeked under the covers to stare at his stepmother's beautiful, naked ass.

Not stopping there, taking the chance of ruining their close stepson and stepmother relationship, while watching to see if she'd awaken, he lightly touched the side of her hip before softly feeling his stepmother's naked ass. When she didn't awaken and didn't even stir, he felt her ass, fondled her ass, and squeezed her ass. No doubt, he wished he could slap her ass before fucking her ass.

With no one there to stop him, he already went beyond the boundaries of what was sexually inappropriate. Then, with his naked, erect cock sticking straight out of his pajama bottoms, as if he was her husband and she was his wife, he moved closer to her. Silently moving closer and closer as if he was a snake ready to eat his prey, he moved right up against her. He moved close enough to spoon his stepmother with his exposed, naked penis while she slept.

With her obviously still sleeping and with her not moving away from him sexually abusing her, he waited for her to move away. When she didn't move away from him, when she didn't even stir, practically impaling her naked ass with his erect cock, he planted his stiff prick between his stepmother's shapely, naked, ass cheeks. He rubbed himself against her as if he was a dirty dog humping her leg. He continued slowly dry humping his stepmother's naked ass as if she was awake and had given him her permission to hump her naked ass.

If his father knew that he was getting ready to have sex with his stepmother, with him famous for the hot and deadly temper that he had, he obviously wouldn't care that Anthony was his son. Without regrets and/or guilt, he'd shoot his son dead for sexually violating his wife. Only, safe from the murderous retribution of his father's jealousy, as if he was the head of this Mafia family now, Emma was his spoils.

Then, when she still didn't awaken, Anthony reached around her to grope and feel her big tits through her nightgown while she slept and while he continued rubbing his naked, erect cock up against her naked ass. Seemingly, no longer caring if he awakened her or not, incestuously horny enough not to care, he stuck his horny hand inside the top of his stepmother's low-cut nightgown. Cupping them in his horny hand, he felt and fondled her big tits, first one and then the other. Then, hoping to get her sexually aroused enough for her to want to have sex with him, he fingered her already erect nipples.

Going for broke by gambling everything on this one, daring, sexual move, he pulled her nipples. He turned her nipples. He twisted her nipples. He squeezed her nipples and he pinched her nipples. Having his sexually incestuous way with his stepmother's nipples, as soon as he started forcibly fingering her erect nipples, with her obviously becoming sexually aroused, Emma awakened.

Awakened from a sound sleep while rubbing her eyes and yawning, she looked at him as if she was dreaming. She stared at him as if she was still sleeping. She looked at him as if she was in shock. She looked at him as if she didn't know who he was and where she was. Then, when she realized that she was in a motel room in Wichita, Kansas, and her stepson had been inappropriately, sexually groping her, she looked at him with shame, embarrassment, and outrage.

"Anthony! Hell no! Oh, my God!" Emma's eyes opened wide as if he had just stuck his prick inside of her. She evicted his hand from inside the top of her nightgown and pulled the covers up to her chin. "What the fuck are you doing? How dare you sexually molest me while I'm sleeping. What in the Hell is wrong with you? I'm your stepmother and you're my stepson. I'm not some whore you paid for the night."

She pushed him away.

"Ma?" He shrugged off her embarrassment with his lack of shame. "What's the big deal? It's just sex. Besides, it's Christmas. Being that we didn't take the time to celebrate Christmas with us driving more than sixteen-hundred-miles from Boston, Massachusetts to Wichita, Kanas, Merry Christmas, Mom." As if he was begging her for sex in the way he used to beg her for an ice cream whenever the ice cream truck was out front, he stared at her pathetically. "I thought we could celebrate Christmas now with you giving me a little step-motherly love for Christmas and as my personal Christmas gift from you instead of from Santa."

She looked at him as if he was nuts. She looked at him as if he was up to no good. She looked at him as if she could no longer trust her own stepson. He was a man after all and all men, even her own stepson, especially her stepson, only wanted one thing, sex and preferably a blowjob. With her having another split decision to make, either she relented her morals and gave him what he so wanted, incestuous sex or, not wanting him to make a scene, he could ruin everything by jeopardizing their plans of escape.

Being that she was now Dona Emma, the head of this family, she needed to keep him close. She needed him to keep him happy. She needed to sexually satisfy him. As if he was her employee instead of her stepson, having already come so far and with so much to lose over a few moments of desperate, sweaty sex, the last thing that she wanted was a disgruntled employee.

"Must I ban you from the bed and have you sleep in a chair or on the floor," she said.

He looked at her with panic. He looked at her with shame mixed with sexual excitement, sexual frustration, and horniness. Obviously, the last thing he wanted was to be forced to sleep in a chair or on the floor. The last thing he wanted was to be banned from his stepmother's bed. The last thing he wanted was to be banned from sleeping with her in the same bed while spooning her and groping her as she slept.

"Sorry Mom but I'm so very horny," he said as if that was a valid excuse for his inappropriate behavior and sexually molesting his stepmother. "I have such a huge erection for you," he said pushing his covers down to look at and pull out his exposed prick while obviously hoping that she'd look at his naked, erect cock too.

Obviously, not sincere with his apology, when she didn't stare down at his prick, he exposed his erect prick to her again while holding his cock in his hand and waving it at her. As if hinting for her to stroke him, he slowly stroked himself. Obviously, something that Anthony, no doubt, thought he'd ever do, in the way that he was staring at her, he seemingly couldn't believe that he was masturbating himself in front of his stepmother.

"With your father away for six, sexually frustrating years, and for good, I'm horny too but you don't see me groping you," she said. "There are limits and inappropriate incestuous, sexual lines we should never cross. You're my stepson and I'm your stepmother. We can't have sex. We can't," she said as if trying to convince herself that they shouldn't have sex. "We mustn't have sex," she said as if she was already reconsidering her moral code of a stepmother having sex with her stepson.

Nonetheless, her sexual self-control, she stared down at her stepson's hard, erect prick in shocked, sexual excitement before staring back up at him. Other than when the forger exposed his prick to her, she hadn't seen a hard cock in six, long years and here she was seeing two stiff pricks within 24-hours. In the way that she stared at Anthony's engorged cock, he stared at what he could see of her big breasts and the impressions that her hard, erect nipples made in the thin, sheer material of her sexy nightgown.

"A holiday tradition, I always have sex with my girlfriend on Christmas," he said with sadness as if she had died. With all intents and purposes, with them having to sever connections with everyone they knew, she may as well be dead. "Now that my girlfriend isn't here, being that you're now my lawfully, wedded wife, to love, to honor, and to obey," he said while pausing to stare at his stepmother with a victorious smile and as if she was already naked. "I need to have sex with you...wifey," he said with a shrewd laugh.

She made a face as if she had just swallowed a bug or eaten something bad.

"You having sex with me? In your dreams. Get a grip, Anthony. Just as I'm not going to have sex with you, you're not going to have sex with me," she said. "I'm still married to your father," she said holding up her wedding ring. "Besides, I'm still you're stepmother and you're still my stepson. Even though we're not blood related, being that we lived in the same household, under the same roof, and now share the same room, having sex would be incestuous."

He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Dad's in jail. He ain't never getting out and I'm here now with you. After all that happened, I'm so tense, too tense to sleep. I can't sleep," he said pausing to put the back of his sorrowful hand to his forehead before looking at her with inappropriate.

She leaned forward to reach for her nightstand drawer.

"I have sleeping pills," she said.

He made a face while shaking his head.

"If you're not going to have sex with me, if you're not going to allow me to fuck you, then what if you gave me a hand job to relax me," he said taking her by her wrist and moving her hand to his throbbing and pulsating cock? "There's nothing wrong with a stepmother giving her stepson a hand job, is there? I mean, hand jobs don't really count as sex, do they?"

When he put it that way and put her hand on his stiff prick, she didn't pull her hand away. Instead of pulling her hand away in shocked shame and in embarrassment, already giving him her nonverbal, affirmative answer that she'd be willing to masturbate him, she not only left her hand there but also, she wrapped her fingers around his stiff prick. Seemingly, as if he was dreaming or sexually fantasizing her holding his prick, he stared down at his stepmother holding his erect cock in her hand before staring up at her beautiful face and in her dark, brown eyes.

"Will you go to sleep if I masturbate you?"

He gave her a sexy smile of self-satisfaction when she stared down at his engorged penis again. Anthony watched his stepmother fondle the head of his cock with her fingertips before she wrapped her hand around him again and slowly and lovingly stroked him. As it so happened with her not having had sex since her husband was incarcerated, she was just a horny as her stepson if not hornier. With her still a young and very attractive woman, it had been six long, sexually frustrating years since she had a cock in her hand, in her pussy, and/or in her mouth.

"Yes, I always sleep after I cum," he said.

She made another sour face as if the thought of him cumming because of her stroking him was something so very disturbingly disgusting. Yet, needing him to stay loyal to her, the last thing she wanted was to make an enemy of him. If all it took to make him happy was to give him a hand job, she could do that. Just as he said, with her only giving him a hand job, it wouldn't be as if they really had sex.

"Then get something from the bathroom to wipe yourself because, other than on my hand, you're not cumming anywhere else on me," she said relenting to masturbate her stepson. "I can't believe I'm going to do this. I can't believe I'm going to masturbate my stepson," she said as soon as he left the bed for the bathroom. "This is so wrong, Anthony. This is so gross," she said as he approached her.

* * * * *

As if he was running a relay race from the bed to the bathroom and back, Anthony returned carrying a small, hand towel in record breaking time. Then, before getting in bed, while staring lustfully at his stepmother, he removed his t-shirt and his pajama bottoms as if he was a CFNM stripper doing a slow striptease for her benefit. He stood by Emma's side of the bed to expose his naked, erect cock, his testicles, and his tight ass to her. Obviously, with her wanting to stroke his prick as much as he wanted her to stroke his prick, she pushed the covers down nearly to her crotch and made room for him to sit beside her.

As if he was her lover instead of her stepson, he moved closer to his stepmother again before sitting up against her. Just wanting to get it over with, as if she was doing her weekly, wifely duty, a motherly chore, or wanting to have sex with her husband, instead of performing a sexual act for her stepson, she took his prick in her hand. Not wasting time with pleasantries, small talk, and/or kissing, immediately she started stroking him.

Stroking him a little harder while firmly gripping his cock tighter, she stroked him a little faster. Only, no use, even with his stepmother's hand firmly around his stiff prick while stroking him harder and faster, he was losing his erection. The faster and harder she stroked him, the softer he was getting. As if she was no longer any good at giving a hand job, she stared at his cock before looking up at him.

"What's wrong?"

He looked at her with embarrassment mixed with sexual excitement.

"I can't," he said looking at Emma with shame.

She looked at him as if he was kidding. Instead of looking at him as with relief that she didn't have to masturbate him, looking at him as if she was offended, she looked at him as if he was rejecting her. With her just getting into masturbating him and with her never having been sexually rejected by anyone before, she looked at him with hurt and sexual frustration. Obviously, now that she was masturbating her stepson, she wanted to continue masturbating him until he ejaculated his cum all over her motherly hand.