On the Run Ch. 02

Story Info
Diana and her mother are found by Liz and later the police.
28.9k words
4.78
26.9k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers

Warning! This contains incest, more accurately mother-daughter (trans son) incest. If this does not turn you on, this story is not for you. Otherwise, enjoy.

This is the second chapter in the series "On the Run". It is recommended that you read the first chapter as well. For people who may be reading this a second time, I have added something at the end. It came to my mind a while after I submitted this story, so I have edited it. I think it fits well with the story.

*

I bent over to rearrange some flowers. While doing so, I leaned into them and took a deep breath. I always loved the smell of them, the way the scent found its way deep into my nose. It always brought up this happy feeling inside me. "That would be a total of 25 dollars, madam," I heard behind me. I looked over my shoulder and saw my mom at the counter talking to a red haired woman. There was a bouquet of roses on the counter. My mom noticed me with her stunning blue eyes and gave me a cute smile before opening the register and giving the woman back her change. I turned back to the tulips in front of me and took another few seconds to take in their scent before stretching my back. The aroma brought a smile to my face and I looked around me. I saw the red haired woman leaving the store with her roses in her hands, I saw an infinite assortment of flowers all around me, the next one as beautiful as the one before, I saw my mother writing something down, parts of her long, wavy black hair falling down next to her face as she looked down at the piece of paper. I saw the bright, blue sky outside through the big glass windows, the sun shining through them and I smiled. Yes, I had never been this happy before.

It was five years later. Five years had passed since we found this little town. Five years since my mother and I had been together. Five years since that terrible day. A lot had changed in that time. When we first came to this town, my mom found a job selling flowers. Sadly, the old lady who owned the store passed away two years later. In those two years, my mom and the old lady became good friends and because she didn't have any relatives, she left the store to my mother. I immediately quit the part time job I had at that time and my mom and I kept this store open together. It was good money and we both loved that we could spend every day together. I was still very shy. Working here and talking to the customers helped me with that a bit, but it never went away and I guess it never would.

Nobody knew I was a transgender, and nobody knew I had a relationship with my mother. To the people, we were just the cute lesbian couple who sold flowers. There were only two people in the world who knew I was a transgender. My mom and Liz. Liz was my best friend in school. We were always close, even before she knew my secret, and it took me a long time and a lot of courage to finally tell her the truth, but when I did, we got even closer. I told her everything, everything except the daily abuse I went through. Whenever I arrived at school with a black eye or a bruise I'd always come up with something. She probably believed me the first few times, but I knew that she knew there was something else going on, but I just couldn't tell her. She tried to get it out of me a lot of times, but I always came up with an excuse, believable or not. She was the only one I really missed.

The other person who knew was my mother. My mom was everything to me. She was my best friend, she was my lover, she was my hero. She saved me from that monster. I still remember our first night together. In that motel, everything was so slow, so tender. She was my first and my only. I loved her with all my heart and soul. Then she did something I never thought possible. She freed me from my nightmares. She took my fears away and replaced them with pure pleasure, pure love. The first time she made love to me was also fresh in my memory. I was so scared, so nervous, but she was there for me. She was careful, gentle and took her time. She made the experience for me as easy as possible. I remember the feeling of both pain and pleasure as she slowly slid into me with her toy. I remember the pain disappearing and ecstasy taking over and I remember that mind blowing orgasm that came with it.

Now, I wasn't scared anymore. In fact, I loved it, I craved it and so did my mother. We made love to each other pretty much daily. She started taking the pill again. We tried a few times with a condom, but we both felt that it didn't feel right. In those five years, we slowly but surely started using bigger toys on me and gradually, she began fucking me harder and faster. It took a while before I had the courage to let her move faster, but as time went by, I became addicted to the feeling. I loved the feeling of a toy sliding inside me, slow and gentle or hard and fast, it didn't matter and my mom loved fucking me. In fact, most nights it's her fucking me. She pretty much always came just by the sight of me enjoying her toys, her movements and my climaxes, and whenever she didn't, I happily took the time to push her over the edge. I even grew to love her dirty talk. She mindlessly blurted it out one night when she was taking me from behind, something that I was also afraid of at first since I had almost been raped in that position, and I came right on the spot. She never used words like bitch or whore when she talked dirty. Words like that had hurt me so much in the past and she knew that better than anyone. And even though I knew if she'd say it, that she would mean it in a sexy kind of way but I'm glad she didn't.

My mom changed my world.

The last customer of the day just walked out of the store with some lilies in his hands. I walked over to the counter and hopped on a table that was next to it. We put a table there so our customers could put down their things while they waited in line. I sat there, dangling my legs, waiting on my mom who was closing the roller blinds. I smelled a flower standing on the counter and before I could turn my head back all the way, I felt my mom pressing her lips hard against mine and her tongue pushing against my mouth. I quickly parted my lips and welcomed her tongue. She entwined it with mine and pulled me into this wild, hard and magical kiss. I closed my legs around her thighs and I felt her hands on my back, pulling me closer to her. She kissed me with more ferocity and after a while pulled back.

Her eyes were full of lust. "When you bent over this morning your skirt hiked up and I could see the top of your thigh highs. It took all my willpower not to forget about the woman I was talking to and come over to you and take you hard and fast." She kissed me fast and powerful again then pulled back immediately. "Good God, I wanna fuck you 'till you scream."

I was wearing black thigh highs. It was a huge turn on for both her and me. Whenever we saw the other one wearing thigh highs, stockings or anything similar, we would go crazy. It was some sort of fetish for us. For me, black ones were the best, but for her it didn't matter. Any pair would do. I gently pushed her back a bit. I kicked of my shoes and slid off my skirt. I spread my thigh high covered legs and gave her a full view of my black panties. The bulge in my panties was throbbing, aching to be released. Her eyes were glued to my cock and I grinned. "Well then. Come and get it."

In a flash her lips were pressed hard against mine again. She pushed me on my back and I wrapped my legs around her. Soon her hand made its way under my blouse and grabbed my breast through my bra while she dug her other fingers in my thigh. I broke the kiss and quickly pulled my top off. I threw it somewhere on the ground and pulled my mom back on top of me. Our tongues met with force as the lust took over both our minds and bodies. As we kissed, I managed to free one of my arms out of the straps of my bra. She pulled the right cup of my bra down, exposing my breast. The sudden cold air made it even harder than it already was. She left my lips and kissed all the way down until she bit my nipple. I moaned loudly and soon her mouth closed around my tit and I felt her sucking my nipple hard. She flicked it with her tongue and licked the areola. She knew how to press my buttons and she used it effectively. My panties were already drenched in precum.

Suddenly, I felt one of her hands inside my panties, grasping my throbbing member. She began stroking it while she continued attacking my breast. I moaned and writhed around on the table. She let go of my breast with a little pop which gave me the opportunity to undress her. I almost ripped of her blouse and threw it away, followed swiftly by her bra. Her breasts hung down and her nipples glided over mine as she leaned forward, still stroking me. I groped her breasts, my fingers sinking in her soft flesh. I loved playing with her breasts. I kneaded them, massaged them and rubbed my thumbs over her erect nipples making her moan as I felt her hot breath on my lips. She kissed me again and while stroking me with one hand, she managed to unbutton her pants and kick them off.

I felt her hand releasing my cock only to feel my panties being pulled off of me. Our lips lost touch and she grinned before getting off of me. She opened the cabinet under the register giving me time to remove my bra and let it fall to the ground. When I looked back at her, she was already naked, her panties laying on the floor by her feet. As my eyes rose, I saw her beautiful pussy. It was already glistening with her juices. Just above that was a dense and curly patch of black pubic hair. It looked so perfect on her and I loved brushing my fingers through it. It was waxed just right so it wouldn't be annoying when I licked her. Then my eyes fell on her hands. She had a bottle of lube in one hand and a 6 inch, blue strap-on in the other one. 6 inches was the perfect length for me. It filled me up just perfectly. We tried a lot of different sizes and shapes, the biggest one we ever used was a 10 inch one. It took a long time for me to get used to that one and while it was fun every once and a while, 5 to 7 inches were perfect for me. She still had the same grin on her face and I could see the fire burning in her eyes. She wanted this as much as I did.

I spread my legs and gave her the same grin. "I'm waiting."

She placed the strap-on next to me and lubed up 2 of her fingers. I laid on my back again and soon felt her lips on the head of my cock. She gave it a little kiss before I felt her lips part and her mouth was sliding down my shaft. As she was doing that, her fingers pushed their way inside me. I felt my insides spread a little while her nose was pressed against my pubic area. It always amazed me how she could deep throat me. There were times when she was wearing a strap-on that I would suck on it, that I'd pretend I was sucking her cock but I could never take in more than half. My mother on the other hand, who was now effortlessly gliding her lips from the base of my cock to the top and back while spreading my insides with her fingers, had no problem with that. I could only lay back and enjoy her touch. The only thing escaping my lips were fast, short puffs of air. She found my prostate and rubbed it gently. My legs flailed without control and I grabbed my breasts so I had something to squeeze as my body burned up.

After a while I felt her fingers leave me only to hear a muffled moan coming from my dick not a few seconds later. I managed to prop myself up on my shoulders and I saw her arm moving in front of her. She was fingering herself and I knew exactly which fingers she was using. Knowing that she was fingering herself with the fingers she just used on me made my dick twitch. The precum was still oozing out. Her mouth suddenly left my cock, which was now covered in her saliva, and she sat down on the ground against the wall in front of me, taking the srap-on with her while she was still masturbating. I sat up and had a clear view of my mother's pussy. Her eyes were closed but her legs were wide open and she was just sliding her fingers out of her sex. She let out an almost inaudible sigh before taking the strap-on in her hand. I could see her juices dripping on the floor. My mom always got very wet.

She removed the dildo from the harness and aimed the toy at her pussy. Our eyes locked for an instant before she pushed it all the way in. Her head hung back and her mouth was wide open as the toy parted her pussy lips and penetrated deep inside her. She kept it there until she could open her eyes. I caught her gaze again and as she moved her other hand towards her clit, she bit her lower lip in and extremely sensual and erotic way. She started rubbing her clit softly as she began fucking herself slowly. Her eyes were closed again and soft moans mixed with short breaths were escaping her lips. I started stroking my own cock and massaging one breast as I enjoyed the live sex show in front of me. She kept the slow pace for a while before her mind went numb and her body took over. I heard the sopping sounds of the dildo pushing into her pussy grow louder and faster and I had to keep myself from stroking myself faster as well. I didn't want to come yet. Her other hand which had been switching continuously from her clit to her breasts had found its way back to her clit and she was rubbing it ferociously.

My eyes were locked on her and I couldn't wait for her to fuck me as hard as she was fucking herself. I let go of my cock to stop myself from reaching my climax and squeezed my tits as she continued masturbating. "Oh yes," she suddenly whispered. "Oh yes, Diana. Oh God, Diana, make me come. I'm so close." She was fantasizing about me fucking her and she went even faster. Her toes began to curl and her legs bent a little. She was on the brink of her orgasm. "Diana. Yes Dianaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her entire body shook. Her toes curled even further, her knees bent and she curled up. She yelled as her orgasm ripped through her. Her fingers twitched around the dildo and suddenly a gush of liquid shot out of her pussy and landed on the floor in front of her. She fell back against the wall with a big sigh. I had seen her squirting a couple of times, but it only happened when she was really, really horny. But I knew one thing. It tasted delicious.

Not that much later she had already slid the dildo out of her pussy and attached it to the harness again and was putting it on. That was another wonderful thing about my mother. She could have multiple orgasms in a row. She was always ready to go again. She let out a little moan when she put on the harness. It had a little appendage so it would rub her clit while she was pleasuring me. She walked over to me, the strap-on drenched in her pussy juice and pushed her tongue down my throat. She pushed me back on my back and left my lips. She took her cock and aimed it at my lubed up entrance. Knowing it was soaked with her juices made me want it even more and I wrapped my legs around her and wiggled my butt to hint her. She grinned and pushed the head of her cock in. I felt myself parting but she pulled back out. I looked up at her and she looked so mischievous. "Does my little girl want her mommy's big fat cock in her tight little ass?"

My cock twitched. Even after 5 years, the fact that we were mother and daughter still felt like what we did was a little taboo and we loved playing around with that. I wanted her now. I needed her now. "Oh God yes, mom. I want you hard. Slam it into me. Fuck me like you mean iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit." I barely finished my sentence and she buried the entire toy inside me with one swift but rough motion. I felt my insides part and the toy rubbing against my prostate as it filled me up so good. I had little time to get used to the feeling as she slid back slowly until only the head was in and then slammed herself back into me. Her thighs slapped against mine. I felt my breasts jiggle and my cock bounced a bit. We both gasped as the strap-on pleasured us simultaneously. She glided her hands over the fabric of my thigh highs as she slowly left me again and then dug her fingernails in my flesh when she thrusted again. She continued this teasing for a few minutes until I managed to whisper in between my moans, "Please mommy. Fuck me faster."

Without missing a beat, she pulled back and pushed back in, but didn't stop. I felt my insides filling up and emptying at a constant pace while my breasts and cock bounced around. I felt her hands all over my body, sliding along my sides and groping my tits as she had her way with me. My body was limp and I could only surrender to her power. Suddenly I felt her hand grasping my dick and she began stroking it just as fast as she was fucking me. I opened my mouth to moan but immediately felt her lips pressed against mine. Our tongues entwined and danced around in the crevice, seeking each other's warmth. She placed both her hands on my cheeks and took our kiss deeper. This intense, sensual and tender kiss felt wonderful and so different than the pounding my ass was getting. The sex could be as raw as possible, there was no way I would never feel her love one way or another. I wrapped my arms around her neck and let myself go.

I got lost in her soft lips and her fat, pounding cock. She stretched her back and took my cock in her hands again, stroking it slower now before she stopped moving all together. She slid out of me, gave my dick a kiss and laid down on the floor. I looked at what lay before me. The most beautiful woman in the world, waiting for me to straddle her and fuck myself on her strap-on. No one would be able to resist. I did what we both wanted and straddled her. I aimed the cock at my ass and let myself slowly sink on the dildo. I felt so wonderfully full again. I felt her hands stroking my thighs and then I began to move. Slow and tender at first, but hard and fast not much later. My breasts bounced up and down, my cock slapped against her belly every time I went down. We moaned together as the toy pleasured us both. Our hands were all over each other, grasping each other's tits, groping my cock.

I didn't know how long I rode her, but I finally felt this warm feeling building up. My dick started to swell as I felt the cum building up. Suddenly, my mom dug her fingernails in my thighs and she screamed out my name. A new orgasm took over her body, only adding to my excitement and I knew I was going to come in a matter of seconds. "Mom, I'm close."

"Yes, baby..." she was able to groan through her moans. I was only prolonging her orgasm by riding her toy as it pushed against her clit over and over again. "...coat me with your cum. Shoot your hot load all over me."

"Here it cooooomes!" I fell down on the dildo and cum exploded out of my dick as a mind shattering orgasm took me out of this world. I shot string after string of cum. It landed on her face, on her neck, in between her tits and the last of it dripped out and made a little pool on her stomach and in her belly button. I fell forward pressing my cum in between our bodies, my mind still black, my body shaking and limp. When I finally regained some of my sense, I kissed my mom. I felt the cum pressing against my head when I kissed her. I had to moan a little when she kissed me. Her strap-on was still inside me. I always loved that feeling of her inside me after my orgasm.

When I pulled back she started laughing. "You have something on your face," she smiled and scooped up some cum with her finger. She winked and put her finger in her mouth. "Something delicious."

"You have something on your face as well, mom." I replied and licked the rest of my cum from her face.

She slid out of me, making me moan one last time. "You're a dirty little girl, Diana."

I grinned and gave her another quick kiss. "I learned from the best."

Cartman94
Cartman94
137 Followers
123456...8