On the Sand

Story Info
Girls enjoy guy and girlfriend.
1.7k words
4.05
25.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a lovely warm early spring day and my girlfriend and I had decided to go to the beach for a first sunbathing day. We'd packed a good lunch, and a cooler box for the wine. We got to the beach closest to our flat, a nice secluded place on which we knew only a few people would come during the day. We were surprised and quite pleased to find that there were in fact only about ten people, scattered over the wide area. We found ourselves a spot well away from most of them and spread out our large sunbathing blanket.

We had great fun stripping off completely and then putting on our little bikinis, teasing any of the guys who happened to glance over. I'm sure at least one of them got a good view, for a short time, of my firm breasts, and I felt a familiar surge in my pussy. I knew already that I'd get horny on the beach as the warm sun always turned me on - this was already a good start, I thought. My friend Cindy was already flat on her back with her legs slightly apart, her lovely large breasts looking barely restrained in her tiny bikini bra. Her nipples were already hard so I knew she was getting horny too. This was going to be a fun day! I decided to lie on my belly to start with and I carefully arranged the tiny thong of my bikini to maximize my sun exposure. I unclasped the bikini bra as I lie down to keep strap marks away. Cindy turned on our CD player and we both lie quietly enjoying our favorite music. I closed my eyes and I guess I must have drifted off somewhat.

I came to with Cindy hitting me gently on the side of my hip.

"Look, Kate," she murmured, "over there, that guy!"

She was obviously quite excited and I turned and had to stretch my back to see over her breasts to where she was pointing. I could see a guy lying about 10 meters from us and now quite a few other people were also on the beach. There must be something special about this guy, I thought, to arouse Cindy's interest. At that moment, Cindy turned onto her belly too and I could see the guy more easily. He wasn't looking at us, but he was also lying on a large blanket, on his back. He had a pair of swim shorts on, and they were tight. But then I noticed what had obviously aroused Cindy's interest. He had an enormous bulge in his shorts. I strained to get a better look and I almost groaned with delight. It curved right across his body and was, simply, huge! I looked at Cindy.

"Oh my, that's a monster!"

"I know. When he first lie there I watched it grow. It's made me sooooo horny!"

I then noticed that she was wriggling her body so that her pussy and clit were pressing into the sand.

"I found this ridge here in the sand," she gurgled, "right on my clit!"

Within a few moments, she softly moaned out a big orgasm.

"You naughty girl," I giggled putting my arm round her.

"But he's sooo big!" she exclaimed. "I want it!"

I could feel my own arousal building rapidly and I kissed Cindy as I felt myself cum quickly.

As we stopped our kiss, I chuckled, "The sun always gets us both horny, but that...."

"How can we do anything about it?" Cindy asked.

"We might not need to," I cautioned as I saw him start to turn towards us.

In fact, what he was doing was turning onto his side. And he was now in a position that only we could see what he now did. Very slowly, he moved one hand down to the waistband of his shorts and began to stroke along the huge length of his hard shaft. Even inside his shorts it looked amazingly erotic and I could feel that myself and Cindy were getting very hot with this sight. He didn't look at us, but he must have known we were watching. His hand slipped inside his shorts and we could now see him running his fingers along his cock. I exploded into another orgasm as I saw the large head of his enormous shaft poke out from the top of those tight shorts. Cindy also groaned beside me as she obviously came again too.

We saw a smile on his face as he now quite blatantly pulled his giant cock out from inside his shorts. It really was huge, too large to be fully erect inside the shorts but now it swelled even more! I wanted to go over there and lick it or something and I knew Cindy wanted to as well. But now he started to stroke his cock with deliberate long slow pulls, stretching the foreskin upwards and the pulling it back hard so that the already huge head became grotesquely large. But I still wanted him! I needed to feel that monster inside my now soaking pussy and to enjoy the strength he obviously had built up in his superbly fit frame. Cindy and I watched avidly and in awe as he just continued to stroke his monster. Suddenly, without warning it began to pulsate in his fingers. And then it started to spurt - long spurts of white shot out onto the sand. I tried to count them, but there were too many. His groans of pleasure reached us across the sand and Cindy smiled sexily at me as she exploded into another little orgasm.

"That's just so hot!" she gurgled.

I had to agree!

"Let's tease him now," I suggested, letting my bikini bra fall off my breasts.

I saw his eyes look longingly towards us and I watched as his big cock twitched in response to his thoughts. Cindy sat up and quite openly unfastened her bikini bra and let her rather large breasts free. His cock gave a big twitch now and pulsed to full erection. I grabbed the bottle of sun-tan oil from our bag and offered to rub it on Cindy.

She looked at me and purred, "Mmmmm, that would be delicious."

This was one of our most enjoyable 'routines' anyway, massaging oil onto each other's bodies. But today because it was not so hot we had omitted that delicious task, so far. Cindy turned her back towards him and let me spread oil sensually across her shoulders and down her back. She then turned to face him and thoroughly enjoyed my massage of her lovely heavy breasts and their extremely hard nipples. I spent some time caressing and squeezing her nipples and we both saw that he was avidly watching and now actively stroking his huge cock again. Cindy was so turned on by my caress of her breasts that she 'oooooed' out a lovely orgasm and turned to kiss me. This made my pussy ooze lots of juices and I almost came again.

We were now both in such a state that we wanted to drag him away and enjoy his superb shaft. However, just as we'd decided that it was time to make our move, an absolutely stunning woman walked up to him. She was dressed in the tiniest bikini - mine looked oversize in comparison to hers - and she had a fabulous toned body. He obviously knew her as he shifted to make room for her on his blanket, but did not attempt to put his erect cock into his shorts. She lie beside him with her back towards him and wriggled her butt closer and closer. Cindy and I were disappointed of course, but soon lost our sadness. He began erotically to caress this gorgeous woman, his hands soon pushing her lovely tight breasts out from the miniature bra. She groaned loudly as he squeezed her nipples hard and fondled her breasts wonderfully. I could almost feel that his powerful hands were caressing my own breasts.

She was now pushing her ass back against him very insistently and he soon moved his hands down from her breasts onto her slim hips. With a very deft motion he slipped her tiny thong from her ass down her legs and Cindy and I gasped simultaneously as we could see her perfectly clean-shaven pussy. She lie against him now with one leg bent at the knee showing us her lovely pussy and his huge cock lurking just behind her. With a big grin on her face, she moved her hands to her pussy and began to stroke her clit. Between her legs we could see his hands grab his monster and push it towards her ass. With some effort he managed to push against her and we watched his large shaft slowly sliding inside her very lucky pussy. He just kept sliding it in until it seemed there could not possibly be any more to go in. How could she take it all, I wondered, but really wanting to try it myself!

Now she started to move her lovely ass against him, clearly driving his cock in and out of her obviously well-lubricated pussy. This was too much for Cindy and I. We turned to each other, spread our legs and soon locked our pussies together so that our clits were pressing against each other. Our little bikinis did nothing to alter the thrill of this intimate contact and once we started Cindy and I began to cum like wild things. Our cries of pleasure got louder as we also watched the couple going at it quite openly not so far from us. At one point he took his cock out of her pussy and turned her onto her hands and knees. Then like a wild animal he thrust violently back inside her pussy and the two of them continued to do it slowly, watching us all the time.

It must have been a good five minutes later, after Cindy and I had had multiple orgasms each, that he pulled his monster out for what proved to be the last time and rested it on her ass. He didn't touch it, but we both watched in amazement as it swelled and then started to spurt huge streams of cum all over her back. She cried out in frustration at being denied his big load, but Cindy and I just grinned and enjoyed the view!