On The Sand At Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the edge of the vanity and picked up a tube of shaving cream and handed it to me. I squeezed out some of the cream onto my fingers and rubbed all over her pussy and pubs. Next she handed me the razor and I began carefully removing the hair from her pussy and pubic area. "You want it all removed?" I asked.

"Yes, every last hair. I want it completely smooth and clean for you," she answered.

I continued shaving until it was completely clean. I then took a warm wet washcloth and washed off the reaming shaving cream. She handed me a bottle of baby oil and I applied it to all the area that I had just shaved. I could see that her labia lips were moist with sexual excitement. Her clitoris was also aroused. I lowered my mouth to her vagina and began to lick and suck on her. She responded by leaning back and letting small moans and sighs escape her. We were both enjoying this. She leaned forward and slid off the counter onto the floor. She took hold of my erect cock and led me into the bedroom. She folded back the bed covers and lie down on the bed and spread her legs and held out her arms to me. I didn't hesitate and fell into her embrace. My dick found the wet entrance to her vagina and with subtle moves on both our parts slide in easily. The inside of her pussy was hot and slick and I could feel the walls of her vagina contracting and massaging my cock, which was full inside her.

I began to move inside her as she moved with me. We fucked slowly like this for some time, just enjoying the sensations of our coupling. In time she pushed me back over onto my back and mounted me. She placed her vagina against me and rubbed my dick with it while she kissed me long and deep, her tongue exploring mine. With a subtle motion of her hips she slipped my dick inside her and with one thrust of her hips buried it to the hilt. She then began to ride me rocking back and forth. I rose up slightly to reach her with my mouth and kissed her beautiful breasts and raspberry nipples as she rode me. Her nipples were now erect and hard against my tongue. I pulled her down so that I could kiss her mouth and feel her tongue with mine. We made love like this for what seemed for hours, but was in reality tem or fifteen minutes. As we both became more aroused our coupling became more vigorous and intense. As I thrust harder and deeper into her I could feel her responding. When she climaxed I felt her tighten and arch her back and push down onto me to get every last bit of my cock inside her. She let out a guttural scream that seemed to shake her to the core; I could feel it inside her vagina. I continued to fuck her hard and deep and I could feel the pressure building in my balls as I neared organism. When I came I could feel my cock swell even more as I shot spurt after spurt of cum into her. She came again, only this time with even more intensity. As our orgasm subsided she collapsed onto my chest and I just held her close basking in that wonderful afterglow of sex. My cock softened and slipped out of her. We just lay there for a long while holding each other. This was way too good!

She broke the silence first by kissing me lightly, but passionately and whispering in my ear, "I am yours and yours alone as long a you want me."

"I know," was all that I could say in response.

12