On the Second Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers

She began pressing back against him, her round bottom meeting his urgent thrusts. His heavy balls swung between her legs, slapping against her vulva and moistening her sex. She imagined his body exerted to its peak, his strong chest flexed to redness, the grimace on his lips as he struggled with her. She knew he was holding himself back. He wanted her to feel it. She needed to experience the ache, the thrusting, she had to feel the sublime pleasure that started in her lower belly, spread to her bowels and centered in her pussy.

His movements started to quicken, increasing her pleasure. She felt it between her thighs and, as she collapsed beneath him, he held her to the mattress, enjoying the new effortless movement of his cock into her anus. Her body ground against the sheets, her clit rubbing fervently against the soft bedspread. As he held her immobile, her body wracked with frustration, ache and need, her head began to spin. She was peaking as she never had before and felt a fluid squeeze from the flowing lips of her sex.

Giving in to her orgasm, she writhed and moaned, feeling like a fish drowning in the open air. Her body was pressed to the point of collapse and her ass was sore and tender. At the height of her orgasm her asshole began clenching him in spasms, causing him to erupt. Now it was his body pulled along by hers. He could not deny himself any more than she could. He gave in, her weakened asshole drawing the heavy seed from his balls.

He cried out, his voice loud in the empty room, and fisted the full flesh of her ass. With two quick, hurried pumps he released into her. The sound he made was almost sad, his voice slowing to a low wail. His ejaculate filled her, coating the hot tunnel of her backside and pressing deep into her. She had no more strength to resist. All she could do was lay helpless beneath him. Unable to fight it, she accepted and enjoyed the fullness she felt. His come rested warmly in her and she sighed happily, reveling in the satisfaction of being overpowered.

Bruno1027
Bruno1027
553 Followers
12