On The Set: The Bourne Ultimatum

Story Info
Matt Damon takes all three of Julia Stiles's holes.
1.4k words
3.49
48.2k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 08/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers

It was the third time that Julia Stiles had worked on one of the Bourne movies, and each time her role was bigger than the last. She and Matt Damon had flirted with each other on the set throughout both of the first two movies, but this time there was more. They filmed more scenes together, rehearsed more together, and spent more total time together. With all the flirting they managed during this third installment, it was no surprise to either of them when they wound up in Matt's trailer together.

The second they sat down on the couch together Julia's hand ran up the inside of Matt's thigh, stopping just short of his crotch. Her hand pulled away quickly to remove his shirt and then he took off his pants before she finally started to rub the bulge in his crotch.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Someone's excited. Do you like that?" Matt simply smiled and ran a hand from her face down to her breast, cupping it. Julia then reached inside his underwear and grabbed hold of his cock, stroking it. A minute later she stopped momentarily to remove her own shirt, revealing her braless tits before reaching back down and grabbing his cock again.

"That feels so good," he said. "You've got my dick so hard, Julia." It was her turn to respond with a smile as she cupped his balls and started to caress them. She stopped for a moment to take off her pants, leaving her in a pair of white lacy panties. He leaned over and began to kiss and suck on her breasts. "I can't wait to get inside you," he said. "I want you to feel my cock."

"I want to feel your cock too," she replied, pulling off his underwear, freeing his seven-inch erection.

"How about tasting it first?" he suggested. She smiled and dropped to her knees on the floor in front of him. She didn't bother to warm up to it, but just took it deep down her throat, devouring all seven inches. "You're such a hot little slut!" he said to her.

"You like that baby?" she asked, taking her mouth off of it. "I love to suck cock."

"You're so good with that sexy mouth of yours," he said as she took it back down her throat for just a moment.

"Do you like watching your cock disappear down my throat?" she asked. "I love this hard cock." She sucked it back into her mouth and bobbed her head up and down for a few minutes.

"Shit girl!" he said. "Are you trying to make me cum?"

"Maybe," she said. "Are you going to give me a big load of cum?"

"Fuck yes!" he replied as she devoured his cock again. She sucked it for a minute, then pulled his cock out and started to lick his balls.

"Fill my mouth baby!" she said. "Give me your fucking cum!" She took his cock back in her mouth.

"Fuck yes!" he groaned as he came in her mouth. She pulled away from him and leaned back, then opened her mouth and let his cum dribble out onto her breasts. She rubbed it in for a moment, then leaned forward and continued to suck him for just a minute.

"Are you going to eat my pussy for me?" she asked. He pulled her to her feet, pulled off her panties and then propped one of her feet up on the couch beside her. She stayed standing as he leaned forward and started to lick and suck on her pussy. He started to finger her as well as he sucked on her clit. He ate her for a few minutes, then pulled away from her.

"Get down here so I can fuck that hot little pussy," he said. She got down onto the couch and he had her lie on her back. He got between her legs and then started to slowly inch his cock into her pussy. He fucked her faster and harder with each passing minute, watching her tits bounce. He started to squeeze her tits hard, then began smacking them. He even put his hand on her throat and started to choke her lightly. "Take that fucking cock girl!" he said to her. He kept pounding into her until she came a few minutes later, crying out as loud as she could with the pressure on her throat. As soon as she finished cumming she pushed him out and onto his back. She leaned over and devoured his cock once again, the room filled with the slurping sounds.

"Think you can make me cum again?" she asked.

"Don't worry girl," he said. "I'll make you cum at least once more."

"Good," she said. "I love this cock already!" She climbed on top of him, facing away, and lowered her pussy onto his cock.

"That feels so fucking good!" he said as she bounced up and down on his cock. He started to pull her hair and smack her ass, making her cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Take my fucking pussy baby!" she said to him. "I'm going to cum again soon! Do you want to cum in my pussy?" He grunted in response and she started to fuck him harder. "Oh my god!" she screamed a minute later. "I'm cumming again!" This triggered his orgasm and he started to shoot his cum deep inside her. They both moaned loudly, then Julia collapsed back onto him.

"Want to get a shower?" he asked her.

"That sounds good," she said. She stood up off of him, his cock flopping out of her pussy. They made their way to the shower stall and Matt turned on the water, letting it warm up before they both stepped in. They soaped each other up and washed each other for a few minutes, then Matt pushed her to her knees. She smiled and opened up her mouth, then began sucking his dick.

"You're so fucking nasty girl!" he said to her. "Keep sucking that dick!" She took him deep down her throat for a few more minutes, then stood up and turned around.

"Fuck my hot little cunt!" she said to him as she pushed her ass out towards him. He quickly rammed his dick into her and began fucking her from behind as the water beat down on top of them. "That's it baby, fuck me!" she said.

"Your pussy is so fucking tight!" he said. "It feels amazing!" She reached back and started fingering her clit as he fucked her. "You feel so fucking good! Give me that fucking pussy!" He kept fucking her for a few minutes, then pulled out. He turned off the shower and handed her a towel. They dried themselves off a bit as Matt dragged her back to the couch. He had her lie down on it as he knelt on the floor in front of her and then shoved his dick back into her pussy.

"Fuck that feels good baby!" she said. "I'm such a dirty slut!" He started rubbing her clit at the same time. "Take my pussy baby! Make me your fucking whore!" He continued to pound into her relentlessly until she began to cum. "Fuck yes! I'm fucking cumming baby!"

"I want to fuck you up the ass!" he said to her as she finished cumming.

"Do it baby! Put it in my ass!"

He went slowly, pushing just the head of his cock into her ass and then going a bit deeper with each slow thrust. It took a few minutes before he was fucking her ass with his entire cock with long, smooth strokes, making her moan. She started fingering her pussy, bringing herself even more pleasure as Matt roughly pinched her nipples. It only took a few more minutes before she was screaming out with another orgasm.

"I'm going to cum on your fucking face!" he said to her, pulling his cock out of her ass. He stood up and she instantly dropped to the floor in front of him as he rubbed his cock, pointing it at her face. "You're such a dirty slut!" he said as he stroked it. Seconds later he exploded, shooting his third and, unfortunately, his smallest load onto her upturned face. When he was done she smiled up at him and he turned and collapsed on the couch.

bigcanuck
bigcanuck
458 Followers