On The Set with Leelee Sobieski

Story Info
Leelee & network tech get busy during a storm.
3.3k words
4.43
44.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
noemail
noemail
27 Followers

I had been out of work for awhile, so it was a great offer to come my way even though a number of other qualified people had turned it down.

You see the job was being tech support on a movie set in an unpopulated region of an Eastern European country. The other techies turned down the job because they were making better money being independent contractors and running from job to job. They couldn't isolate themselves to this one job for the time needed.

The studio managed to get a T1 line to the set but needed a team to administer the servers and make sure all the talent's computers were running properly. I wasn't qualified for the high end server work, but was more than qualified at teaching computers and diagnosing both hardware and software issues on a PC level. Due to this I got sent out to do the tech repairs when someone screwed up (for example when they would pour coffee in their system and not do anything about it for a few hours).

Most of the actors on the set were no-names, but there was a jewel among the group - LeeLee Sobieski. Her career hadn't done much recently (besides in artsy films) so I think this was a way for her to get back into the public eye and mind. I was pretty sure I'd never really run into her, much less get a good look at her - our job was to not be seen or heard, just to work like little elves fixing equipment in the background and then leaving as soon as possible. We were also supposed to do everything in our power not to disturb the talent - so if an issue arose that could be either a problem with the talent's electronics or somewhere else in the system we were always supposed to work on our side of line for as long as possible.

I couldn't believe it when the work report showed up on my email - "L. Sobieski connection not working. Normal troubleshooting resolved nothing. Check connection up to and including at computer. If necessary coordinate with LS's assistant." The contact info and trailer into were at the bottom of the email.

Since this was a temporary setup the connections were getting cut or pulled out of the sockets all the time. More likely than not a landscaper cut through the network cabling and was too embarrassed to admit it.

So I determined which port was LS's, checked it at the server - everything was fine. I worked my way through various switches, hubs, repeaters until I got to the outside of her trailer and still had a connection. The problem must've been in her trailer or with her PC. I contacted LS's assitant and coordinated with her. LeeLee would be shooting that afternoon and I'd be able to get into the trailer (with the key the assistant provided).

At the scheduled time I went to her trailer, let myself in, locked the door behind me and went about my business. I found the RJ-45 jack under the makeshift desk. It appeared to have been beaten into the wood paneling on the inside of the trailer. This wasn't unusual and had happened elsewhere. A celeb will throw a tantrum and throw something at the wall, or just kick the wall mindlessly while at their PC until it gives in.

I pulled the cable out of the connection, pulled the socket face from the wall and examined the damage. Most of the connections had been ripped. I went to my toolbox to get the proper supplies and began fixing the jack. Progress was taking longer than usual due to the cramped quarter. I thought it would take me about half an hour but that was still well within the timeframe I had received from the assistant.

No more than 2 minutes had passed when a large boom of thunder shook the trailer. I heard the slight beating of rain against the trailer. The noise eventually grew until I could tell it was going to be an outright downpour. I'd end up back at my trailer totally soaked. I wasn't worried about my scheduling - usually the actors stay on set if it rains and just wait for the storm to pass.

I was moving along at a good pace when I heard a key in the lock of the trailer. A bit worried I just sat there continuing my work. I could always act suprised later. The door bolted open, and a soaking LeeLee jumped into the trailer, slammed the door behind her and jumped into the bathroom, but leaving the bathroom door open. I quickly put my headphones on to give myself cover for not giving away my presence earlier when I'm finally discovered. I watched as layer after layer of soaked clothing was tossed into a wet pile on the floor - the last piece being a lacy white thong.

Obviously my mind was not on my work at that point (though I made to sure to keep on moving my hands). Then it happened -

As I was watching the lovely LeeLee stepped out of the bathroom buck naked except a towel over her head she was rubbing to dry her hair. My gaze began at the bottom. I followed her lovely and shapely calves up, past her knees, to her slim thighs, barely touching right below her pink, clean-shaven pussy (I hovered here for a moment) and continued up past her slim stomach until I arrived at LeeLee Mecca - her perfectly round, perky, supple and just prefeclty too big for her frame breasts. They jiggled as she dried her hair, I was obviously hard as a rock at this point.

Part of my mind began to wrestle with a very important question - how do I get out of here without getting fired and shipped back to the states. Don't misunderstand me - I should've been paying the company at this point, but I had had my fun - now the goal was keeping my job. I went back to fixing the device realizing that it was inevitable that I'd be discovered and if I was staring I'd be in trouble for sure. If I had some feasible explanation there was still hope.

Sure enough, within a minute I heard a screech. Exaggerating every possible motion I fell over in suprise, pulled off my headphones, glanced at LeeLee who already had the towel in front of her, covering one breast and turned around.

"What are you doing here?!"

"What are you doing here?!" we said simultaneously.

I was still staring at the corner of the room away from LeeLee and began, "I'm very sorry Ms. Sobieski. I'm here to fix your network connection. Your assistant said you'd be shooting until 8 tonight. Is it 8 already?"

"No!" She calmed down almost immediately "We stopped shooting early because of the rain. Didn't you hear the rain, or me coming in for that matter?"

"Sorry, no. I was listening to my headphones. It usually makes the clients more comfortable so it doesn't seem like we're eavesdropping." I was still awkwardly staring at the corner.

"Oh." She seemed to take pity on me, realizing she could get me into tons of trouble, "You can turn around now." I turned - she was wrapped in the towel from tit to pussy - one less inch and I'd be in heaven.

As is I was able to admire her legs before returning to the conversation. I continued, "I could stop and come back tomorrow sometime if you'd like."

"Do you have much longer?"

"Only about 25 mintes," I lied to get as much time with her as I could "but really, it is no problem, I can come back whenever would be good for you."

"No, it is alright, go ahead and do your thing. Some company would be nice."

She continued to wander around the trailer in her towel. She was making some small talk and all I could do, besides respond politely, was follow the bottom of her towel, dreaming about grabbing the edge and stripping it off of her. She sat down across the trailer and crossed her legs and began going through some mail, tossing most of it into the shredder. We continued to chat about movies (other than hers), California, places she likes to hangout, things regular people (me) like to do, when all of the sudden she interjected with,

"Tequila."

"Excuse me?" I asked looking up. She was holding a bottle of tequila someone must've sent her.

I said, "Tequila?"

"You know, pale yellow liquor - tastes good, some wimps, like me, use salt and lime."

I was rolling my eyes at this point, but responded, "If you're asking, yes that's Tequila."

"Gee thanks - I hadn't figured that out yet. Want some?" She had already stood up and was headed towards her kitchenette cabinet. She moved so quickly that the part in her towel gave me the opportunity to get another quick glimpse at her shaven snatch. She turned around holding two shot glasses and a salt shaker.

"Well I'm really not supposed to drink while on the job."

"Oh, well then hurry up and finish working. With the weather the way it is now I don't expect you'll be able to get any more work done today anyways. I'll just start without you." The rain had been coming down even harder than before and the wind had picked up enough to produce a slight sway to the trailer.

"Ok, let me just call in to see the status of things." I called in and indeed the rest of the maintenance schedule had been postponed until tomorrow. I was told to finish the job so that I didn't disturb the talent more than necessary and then to leave. I continued working and began speaking again.

"I was just told to finish up and leave to make sure you aren't bothered."

"Well, I don't like to drink alone so I'll be more bothered if you leave, so you should stay to make sure I'm not bothered." She had just finished one shot and was busy pouring herself another.

"Sounds like a plan to me," I responded and she drank her second shot.

I went back to my work, quickly this time though, and continued watching Leelee. She had poured herself a third shot, but was sipping this one. She had continued going through her mail, though her hand appeared to be gently stroking herself through her towel. Occasionally I would catch her glancing up at me.

Finally I finished the work necessary on the jack and reattached the plate to the wall. Obviously I was being watched more than I expected. As soon as the 2nd screw was installed I heard a slight cheer, "Yay - now we can drink."

"Not quite yet, I still have to check the connection."

"Boo."

"Don't worry it'll only take a second." I plugged in my connection tester - the appropriate green lights lit up. "Looks like we're up and running."

"Great. Would you mind checking the actual connection on the PC. I may have screwed something trying to fix it."

"Sure, no problem." It seemed that I had been uninvited for drinks. I pressed the power button and was presented with the usual login screen. Leelee had stood up and was now standing behind me. I could feel the bottom curve of her breasts skimming against the top of my head. "Did you want to type in the password?" I looked back at her.

"No, it's ok, I have nothing to hide," I turned back to the keyboard expecting the password to be a bit complex. She continued, "Ready?"

"Ready" I echoed.

"Alright - all one word - blowjobqueen." I stiffled a sigh and laugh all at the same time, but managed to speak

"Are there any capitals in that?"

"All caps"

I typed in the password, which was rejected. "Sorry, no."

"Oh, that's right I changed it - now it's 'coffee' - no caps."

I smirked, the password worked. I tested the connection and it worked perfectly.

"Well there's good news and bad news," I decided I could take a risk at this point, "The good news is that the connection works, the bad news is that I should leave."

"You know, you should probably stay around until I finish doing my stuff online. If you don't mind I could use a backrub."

I made a noise as if I had resigned myself to giving her a backrub and got up from the chair to make room for Leelee. She sat down and put my hands on her shoulders. She began to go through her email (nothing exciting as far as I could tell) and I began rubbing her shoulders. Her skin was soft beneath my skin and her body firm as I rubbed her shoulders. She was making slight purring noises and beginning to writh in her seat beneath my touch. I was focused on her cleavage, which, with my massaging and her slight motions was beginning to loosen the towel that held her tits together.

She stopped moving. I began to think that perhaps I had been caught and resumed exclusively working on her shoulders. She looked up at me with a perky smile and said, "You haven't had your shot yet."

"No, no I haven't" I said with relief.

"Well it's time to change that." She hopped up, almost losing her towel in the process and walked over to the already poured shot of tequila.

She gave me a come-hither look and curled her finger towards me.

As I approached and got within reaching range, she pulled the shot glass back towards her and placed it firmly in her cleavage.

"What's wrong - never taken a body shot before?"

"No, I have," I replied, "just wasn't expecting you to want me to take one."

"Well, go ahead, I can't leave it there forever." she said looking down at her tits.

I leaned in, put my hand on the small of her back to steady her, and got the shot glass in my mouth. As I began to extract it from her tight cleavage (getting a phenomenal view in the meanwhile), she stepped backwards and grabbed my rock hard cock in her right hand. Of course, as she pulled backwards the effect caused the towel to fall to the floor, leaving her standing there in all her glory. She didn't try to cover up.

"Wow. Did that happen because of me?" she asked rubbing my crotch.

"Well, it certainly wasn't the computer work."

"Well I should really solve that problem, shouldn't I?"

"It would only be polite."

She smiled deviously and sat down on the bench seat and waved me over to her. I complied, of course. As I neared she grabbed my ass with her left hand and pulled me closer to her. She wrapped her right hand (as much as she could) around the base of my rock hard cock and began to stroke, gently at first and then with more power.

"If you'd like, I'm going to suck your dick. Would you like that?"

"Yes, I'd love to see my hard cock, sliding between your sweet lips."

"One rule - treat me like any other girl" and with that she parted her lips, opened her mouth wide and took about half my hard cock into her mouth. Simultaneously she pulled her left hand forward, trying to force more of my cock into her mouth, and gave a sharp hard pull with her right hand (which was still squarely around the base of the cock). The effect was magnificent.

She started off by sucking on the front half of my cock as hard as she could while stroking the remaining portion with her right hand. Her left hand was still pulling on my ass, trying to force more of my cock deeper into her mouth. With each pull slightly more of my cock slid between her lips . As I watched her beautiful face I could see her eyes squeeze together each time she took more of me into her. I scanned further down her body and was mesmerized by the slight jiggling of her large breasts as my cock pumped into her mouth.

I slid my left hand down and began pushing on the back of her head, helping her attempt to take my entire cock into her sweet mouth. Meanwhile my right hand glided down her front and began caressing, grasping and pinching her sweet breasts. Leelee opened her legs at this point and I could see her pussy glistening, awaiting some action.

I stepped away, and my cock popped from her mouth with a slight noise. She looked at me bewildered. I took her hand and guided her over to a bedlike seat and laid her down on it. I knelt near her face and she automatically took my cue and my cock directly into her mouth, resuming the work right where she had left off. I continued playing with her glorious tits with my left hand, but allowed my right to reach her shimmering pussy.

I scratched along her inner thighs, teasing her. I felt her moans of desperation vibrating along my cock until I skimmed her clit at which point her mouth opened wider, giving her a chance to catch her breath and me an opportunity to help her. I thrust more deeply into her mouth, causing her to moan even more.

As the vibrations from her mouth traveled up the length of my cock, I slipped her clit between my fingers and began working her clit. She had recreated the tight seal of her lips around my cock. Knowing she was too distracted with my clitplay to suck sufficiently, I began pumping my cock into her mouth, building up slowly. I simultaneously began increasing the force and frequency of contact with her clit. As she moaned deeper and longer, I was able to get more and more of my cock into her sweet mouth until I could feel my balls slapping against her cheek.

I felt her build to a climax and slowed my own pumping down a little, just keeping me on the edge. I made sure to concentrate on her. A minute later I felt her body begin to tense up. I continued to play with her nipples with my left hand and kept the same rhythm on her clit with my right, all the while still maintaining my thrusting into her mouth. She grabbed my thigh as her entire body froze and began to spasm. Her sucking increased as I kept my thrusting constant.

I could feel her body begin to relax, she was still having hers, but on the way down. I pulled my hand away from her pussy and took a tit in each hand, kneading them between my fingers, savoring every natural inch of her great set. I picked up my pace just a bit, she grabbed ahold of my ass and pulled me into her mouth with more force than ever.

With one final deep thrust I felt I was about to go over the edge. I pulled almost completely out of her mouth, just keeping my throbbing head inside of her mouth and unloaded what felt like gallons of cum into her mouth. She closed her eyes and I watched her throat swallow, hard and fast as string after string unloaded into her mouth. As I finished, she sucked me back into her mouth, ensuring I was nice and hard by the time she my cock pop out of her mouth. When she finally released me, she grinned up at me and simply said,

"Very nice," she licked her lips, "But you're not going anywhere."

noemail
noemail
27 Followers