On The Shoulder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When can I kiss you?" he asked, looking at her still healing mouth. "It's hard as hell to love somebody so much and not be able to kiss 'em!"

She leaned forward and lightly kissed his forehead. "Soon, my love, soon."

+

After she had cleared the dinner dishes, she helped Tim to the bathroom, then into the shower. He held on to the walls as the water ran over his neck, and was a little surprised to hear the shower door slide open a few moments later and a cool draft waft into the little tiled-space. Then he felt her beside him, felt her nakedness on his back. He felt her nipples rubbing on his back, the warm water running between them making their skin slippery and sensitive. He felt her arms encircle his body, hold on to him as if the reality of his presence was keeping some monster at bey. The side of her face rested on his back, he felt her breath on his skin.

He heard the water splashing off the plastic dressing covering the center of his chest, felt the burning of the wound and the thready beating of his heart, and he fell into the black fear of imminent death that had pursued him from the jungles of southeast Asia, and for a moment he was afraid. Then he felt the warmth of Jennifer's soul next to his, and he knew he would be alright. He felt the warm water - the blood of life - running over his skin, her skin, and he knew that whatever else life might throw at him, with her here beside him, he would endure. He would not fear life again.

And now, he knew, he would love life again.

+

Life's like this, ya know. Full of unexpected twists and turns. Tim and Jen Henderson. He had stopped her for speeding then killed her husband. All in a morning's work.

Oh well, that's life in the blue lane. What did you expect?

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Verry Nice!

A very nice story, fast paced and exciting. It was funny too, and that dosent happen in a lot of romance stories. The ending was a little abrupt though.....will you be writing a sequel? I sure hope you do!! Its an awesome story!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Aiding and Abetting The good guys don't always finish last.in Romance
The Promise Promises are meant to be kept.in Romance
The Rehab Following one's dreams.in Romance
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Summer By The Lake She fell in poison oak, then love.in Romance
More Stories