On-the-side Pleasure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers

"Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmph! Mmmph!" she moaned into his mouth each time he slid inside her. He began to fuck her faster, and she was forced to break the kiss.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Yes!" Eldora cried. Her eyebrows were raised, and she was wincing in ecstasy as her tight little hole took his cock over and over. Her feet were flailing high above his thrusting ass. He held himself up on his arms and really gave her the business. Her tits were rocking up and down almost hypnotically.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her. Eldora was caught completely off guard. All she felt was despair -- she needed that cock back inside her! She was so close to an unprecedented third orgasm!

The small woman was helpless as he flipped her onto her stomach, but she quickly got onto her hands and knees. He could not believe that he was staring at his wife's friend Eldora's skinny, naked ass bent over right in front of him! He bent down and kissed each of her lovely ass cheeks. He spread them with his hands as he kissed them again. Her asshole was exposed to him and, beneath that, was her delicious pussy. He bent underneath her ass and kissed the swollen lips of her pussy.

Bolts of pleasure shot up her spine, and she gasped.

He slipped his tongue into her treasure, tasting her again. Eldora and Nita had distinct tastes -- now that's one taste test he would love to take!

Jamie slowly ran his tongue up the skin between her pussy and her asshole, and tingles of anticipation fired up her body. Her eyes were closed and she bent lower on the bed, lifting her ass up in his face, completely giving herself to him. Her crotch was buzzing like never before.

His hands spread her skinny ass cheeks even wider, giving him a clear view of her tight little anus. He slowly ran his tongue around the rim and she quivered before him. His tongue lightly penetrated her tiny hole as he circled it again. He pushed his tongue inside Eldora's asshole and she moaned at the weird, but wonderful sensation. He slid his tongue in and out, in and out a couple of times before he was unable to take anymore. He had to get back inside her!

Kneeling behind the tiny, helpless woman he ran the fat mushroom head of his cock down the crack of her bum. She jumped when she felt it touch her asshole, but he continued downward until he felt the hot moisture of her slit. Holding her slim waist, Jamie pushed forward. The swollen lips of her cunt parted for him and he squeezed his entire penis inside her in one forceful stroke.

"Ohhhh gawd yesss..." she sighed as she felt his groin press against her ass. He began to slide his cock in and out of her at a steady pace, causing her tits to rock back and forth underneath her. 'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' went his groin against her ass, giving a nice rhythm to go as background to her moans.

It felt like his hardness was going deeper inside her -- and she was moaning in ecstasy as an orgasm was building within her. His balls were slapping against her clit, sending a bolt of electricity each time. She could feel his grip on her hips grow tighter as he started fucking her even faster.

'Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!' the sounds were like a rapid-fire machine gun, he was fucking her as fast as he could now. The smacking noises were so loud they could be heard at the doorway to the apartment!

"UNH! UNH! UNH! HARDER! HARDER!" Eldora cried out, catching Jamie off guard. She was such a quiet woman, normally! He obliged, reaching deep within himself and finding a way to fuck this small woman even harder. His balls were slapping off her clit so fast, she couldn't take the intense feelings it was giving her!

"I'm gonna cum!" he cried, fucking her with all his might.

"CUM INSIDE ME!" she ordered. "CUM INSIDE ME!" she begged. Her words pushed him over the edge. At the same time, his balls tapped her clitoris again and an orgasm exploded within her.

"UNGH!" she groaned, cumming hard. Her face was wincing and it was all that she could do to hold herself upright.

Jamie slammed his penis all the way inside Eldora's pulsating vagina and held it there. His cock jerked and he gave a moan as a thick wad of cum shot out the end of his dick and splattered off the back of her pussy. The walls of her cunt were convulsing, and they snatched at his semen and pulled it deeper inside her. His manhood twitched again, unloading another rope of sperm and stringing it into the depths of her cunt.

Eldora was pushing her ass back against him, her heart pounding out of her chest as her orgasm rocked her. She rubbed her ass against his groin, milking every drop of his seed out of him. His penis was still pulsating inside her, shooting load after load of his cum as far inside her as humanly possible. She moaned, clearly feeling his cock expanding and contracting inside her sensitive vagina.

He moaned as the last of his cum dripped out of his softening penis and into his wife's friend's pussy. She rubbed her ass against him again, making sure that she got everything. He slipped out of her full cunt, and she collapsed on the bed, a big smile on her face. He lay down beside her, slipping an arm over her slender belly. She looked at him, her smile growing bigger.

"Can you have children still?" he asked. He was a little worried.

"No. I fixed that a couple of years ago." She replied, looking at him. Good. That means he could cum inside Eldora all he wants with no consequences. He would have to find out about Nita -- he was playing a dangerous game there!

He leaned forward and kissed her mouth and when he pulled away she leaned up and kissed him again, sneaking her tongue into his mouth. They kissed deeply for a moment and he could feel his cock start to respond. She broke the kiss.

"I have to get back to work." She said, rolling off the bed. He watched her grab her panties and slip them up her legs, covering that wonderful pussy that he just shot cum inside. As she picked up her bra, she spoke again.

"I want you to come over here and fuck me whenever I want. Those are the rules if you don't want me to say anything. You can't say no. No excuses!" she commanded as she covered her nice tits with her bra.

"Okay." Was all he could say. Hell, he's had worse punishment!

Minutes later, the two were at the door fully dressed. She stood before him and put her arms around his neck. They kissed deeply, tongues exploring each other's mouths. He ran his hand down her back and latched onto her ass over her pants and squeezed her skinny cheeks. She gave him a couple more pecks before breaking the kiss entirely.

"I'll be calling you soon." She said, opening the door.

He couldn't wait.

Eldora walked into her office and had a smile on her face all day. Her husband and children could not believe how good a mood she was in that night.

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,104 Followers
12