On The Streets

Story Info
BDSM Prostitute.
1k words
4.17
16k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't expect it to happen. Out on the streets, no home. The only thing I had going for me was a pretty face and a super-hot body. What could I do? I had to eat somehow. I didn't really mind, sex was my passion. I had no other hopes or dreams. I knew what I was and what I would be. I would use what had been given to me, my body.

It was difficult watching sleazy guys eyeing me up and down in my cropped red top and black mini skirt with 4-inch heels. I was so hoping a decent guy would pick me up that I turned down several before I saw the one I wanted. He was so sexy and handsome, so gentle and kind. He had sexy eyes that looked me up and down in a way that made me tremble.

He spoke to me in a super-soft voice that gave me chills. I was happy to go with him to his luxury suite at an expensive hotel. I thought I must be dreaming. This couldn't possibly be happening to me. I didn't know how I got so lucky. He held my hand going through the lobby, smiling, and looking so proud to be with me. As we ascended in the elevator he pushed me against the wall and kissed me long and lovingly, making my pulse race and my body throb.

When we entered his room, I saw two other men sitting on the couch. I hadn't expected my first experience as a prostitute to be shared by others. I didn't think it was too bad though and hoped I would be paid extra for my trouble of pleasuring all of them.

When they pulled me to the couch and started ripping my clothes off I started getting hot. I had never experienced sex this way, not with more than one person. They kissed me and each other, licking tongues, licking lips, it was a major turn-on. I had seen men kiss each other before but never like this. I was pulled to my feet and taken to the bed. One handcuffed me but by now I was so hot and throbbing I just wanted to be satisfied.

The man who picked me up turned me over his knee and spanked me, shoving his finger in my ass as another grabbed my hair and shoved my mouth down on his huge hot cock, pulling my hair, making my mouth slide up and down his cock as the other got beneath me and started licking and biting my breasts. As he shoved his dick in my hot throbbing pussy, I was so excited I wanted to scream with pleasure. Cum exploded in my mouth and my throbbing pussy was soaked as he fucked me hard in my pulsating vagina.

I could no longer keep track of who was doing what as another grabbed me and threw me on my back on the bed. He slapped my breasts hard. I could not believe I found it so undeniably hot. I was soaking wet as he shoved his cock in me, making my pussy throb painfully. My cum gushed over him as I screamed. He slammed his cock into me over and over until I felt his cum burn my insides making my body shake as I pushed hard against him.

As another grabbed me, I gave up trying to keep track of who was who. He got me up on all fours, slapping my pussy and biting the cheek of my ass until I screamed again. I tried to fight him but his dominance over me was complete. I could only endure the painful surprise of his bites and hard slaps. I couldn't believe my body could be so hot and pulsating while enduring such pain. He shoved his huge cock hard into my ass reaching beneath me to pinch my nipples. It hurt, really, really hurt, but I could not deny the unbelievable pleasure blossoming inside me. Again, my cum gushed from my pussy as he slammed in to me, harder and harder. Slapping me hard as I felt his cum shoot into my ass making me cum again, so hot I couldn't bear it.

I thought it was finally over, after all, what else could they do to me? But they seemed to never be used up, as one knelt over my body, shoving his cock in my mouth while another fucked him in the ass. The third one spreading my pussy open. biting my clit so hard my muffled screams could be heard above their ragged breathing. I fought back the only way I could, biting down hard on the dick in my mouth but he only groaned louder and roughly slapped the side of my head. Dizzy, hurting I lay trying to endure the shock, intense pleasure, and pain I was experiencing as they abused my body in their sadistic lust.

As he shoved his cock into my pussy, the man above me groaned and I felt his cum, hot in my mouth, on my lips and sliding down my chin. He collapsed on top of me as his partner gave his ass a last ramming thrust and groaned. The two lay beside me watching their friend fuck me hard, hitting me with his open hand all over my body. Fucking me harder and harder, my feet on his shoulders, I orgasmed repeatedly as I dimly wondered how I could derive such pleasure from so much pain. His cum exploded inside me as I arched my body against him, loving the feel of his hot cum gushing inside me.

I lay panting as the three of them collapsed on the bed. Gentle and soft now, they kissed and caressed me, holding me tightly. I drifted off to sleep with the feel of their warm bodies molded tightly against my own.

I woke up alone. I sat up slowly and saw the money on the bed beside. Counting, I discovered I had been left one thousand dollars for my unbelievable night. I got up and dressed. The handcuffs were gone. As I walked out the door of the hotel room I wondered if it had all been a dream but the pain, bruises and the blush of pleasure tinting my skin was very real.