On the Tracks

Story Info
They take a stroll down some railroad tracks.
1.9k words
4.33
14.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three in the afternoon on a Saturday, a time I would normally just be shaking myself awake and finishing my third cup of tea. Today, however, I was already finishing off my busy day. My girlfriend had gotten me to wake up early so we could eat lunch and then go out to a museum. If not for her encouragement, I would be sitting in front of my computer screen right now, dressed in sweat pants and a t-shirt. It had certainly been an interesting, lively day, and the weather had also been good. I had eaten a full meal, and together with the warn sunshine and the gentle rumble of the bus, it was making me drowsy. I put my arm around Carrie and whispered in her ear.

"Thanks, honey."

"No, thank you. It was fun, don't you think?"

"Very fun. I am going to miss this town."

"Well, you certainly had enough chances to do things, this summer." there was a slight note of dissapproval in her voice.

"Guilty as charged. All during last year at college, I wished I was back here, doing all sorts of things...and then when I do come back, I turn into a prototypical loser twenty year old. But at least I did one good thing this summer.

"What's that?" she said, knowing the answer.

"Finally got together with you."

I had known Carrie for years, and had a crush on her at times. When I went away to college, I had put aside thoughts of relationship with her, since she was still in high school at the time. But this summer, when I realized that she would soon be going to college, I started to treat her as an adult love interest, and we had gotten together at the start of the summer, and admitted to each other that we had both thought about it for years. This had also given me my first real sexual experiences, besides for some drunken spin-the-bottle and casual rubbing in my stupid freshman year.

"That's so sweet." she said, and giggled. She leaned over against me, and put her hand on my chest. She slowly inched it upwards, until it was against my nipple. She nuzzled her face against mine. Without too much delay, I responded in kind, and soon I had two fingers lightly encircling her nipple. She giggled again, and knocked it away.

"Not now...there are people watching!"

I looked around the bus. It wasn't full of people, and what people there were seemed to be deep into reading their newspapers. I moved my hand down, though, so it was touching Carrie's ribs right below her breast. I lightly bit her earlobe and whispered in her ear.

"But it's alright to touch MY nipple? When I get back to college, I am going to right a long paper on what a form of oppression this is."

"And you mind so terribly?" she pinched my nipple, which was already hard.

"Oh, not too much."

I moved my hand down lower, until it was laying on Carrie's skirt. She had dressed up for the trip to the museum, and I loved the texture of the black cotton skirt she was wearing. As I moved my hand along her skirt, I felt something. "Hmmm...what's that?"

"That's my garter belt." she answered, straight-faced.

"Garter belt? Aren't those a silly porno thing? I didn't know women actually wore them."

"Well, we were going to the museum, I wanted to dress up a little. Just like I made you wear this." she ran her hand over my white dress shirt. "And these" she said, moving her hand over my black dress slacks.

"Will I get to see them?" I asked.

"Maybe." she whispered.

Our bus came to a stop at this point, so we got off the bus. At this point, standing up had the potential to cause embarassment for me. Once out in the warm air, however, the thoughts of lust dissipated, and I thought of just enjoying the warm day. It was still a short walk back to Carrie's house, but on a whim, I asked her if we could take the long way.

"Sure. Why not?" she answered, and we went walking down the road, our hands lightly touching. We laughed and chatted. The birds chirped, and the bees hummed. I felt full of energy and sedate at the same time, and Carrie seemed to be sharing my mood. Her brows, which had a habit of getting knitted with anxiety, were unfurled, and she laughed easily. Everytime she laughed, it seemed to cause her smell to get knocked off her, intoxicating me with a scent even nicer than the warm summer smell. After a few minutes of this, I tightened my hand around her even more and reached over and gave her a kiss. She returned my kiss with ardor. After a few more minutes of this walking and kissing, we walked by the railroad tracks.

And here, I decided, on what seemed to be a whim, but was probably some part of my mind making plans, to lead Carrie and I this way on our journey back to her house. The minute we turned to walk down the old railroad tracks, the day moved fifteen degrees to the left. It was still pleasantly warm, but the tracks ran underneath some heavy trees with shrub to both sides, and it seemed a little cooler and shadier. It also seemed a little more wild. Carrie seemed happy enough with this. We continued our conversation as before, until a minute or so later, I saw something by the side of the tracks. Having spent most of my adolescence wandering around places like this, I recognized it immediatly.

"Hey, look at this." I said to Carrie, picking up what turned out to be part of a 1984 issue of Playboy. "You can find some great literature around these parts."

Carrie, after looking at me for a moment, grabbed the magazine out of my hands and started thumbing through it. She seemed a little bit uneasy at the physical dirt, but she was quite avid about looking on the inside of the magazine. She found the centerfold and stared at it intently. I thought she was going to reveal to me some deep lesbian desires, but she merely begin laughing and said. "Oh my! Look at that 80's hair!"

I looked, and past seeing the obvious attributes, had to admit that the rest of the woman looked a little bit silly and dated. "But look at the woman, otherwise. She actually has tanlines and pubic hair. And she isn't airbrushed."

Carrie looked again: "That is true. I guess I just have to pay closer attention. Although why aren't you paying that much attention to me?" she said, with a fake pout.

"Are you going to get into that pose?"

"Hmm...maybe." she said, reaching over and nibbling my lip.

"Well, then, lets continue with our walk..."

From this point onwards, we walked a little bit closer together. I kept my hand on Carrie's hip, and gently rubbed her through her skirt. My hand kept on returning to rub her garter belt. She giggled each time I did this, but after a few more minutes, the giggles took on a certain breathy quality to them.

"Well, what is this?" Carrie asked. She had spotted something else. She gently pulled my hand over to what she found. I could tell right away that it was another magazine, probably of a nature to make Playboy look mild. Its physical form seemed to match its content. It looked like it had been rained on and dried out several times. I kicked it open, revealing two pages that were still quite legible. They had a picture of a blond woman on a pink bed, holding herself open. And she was wearing, of course, a garter belt.

"So is this where guys get this garter belt thing?" she asked.

"It's one of the places we do. Where do girls get their garter belt obsession?"

"Wanting to look like this..." she said, turning over a page. The next page featured the woman, this time holding her lips apart with one hand while working one finger into herself.

"I've never got to see you like that!"

"Well, now that you mention it..." and with that Carrie suddenly pulled up her skirt, showing me her nylons, the cute black lace garters holding them up, her pale white thighs and her fancy black panties. It took my breath away. I had actually gone pretty far with her before, but there was something about seeing her like this in the broad daylight, with cars passing not too far away, that made it seem so fantastic for me. I also loved the way she looked at me, her face was blushing red, but she looked at me with no embarassment, as if she knew exactly what she wanted.

"Thank you." was all I could say.

"So, did you come to places like this often?" she asked, putting her skirt back down, and leaning in close to kiss me.

"All the time, actually. Before I had the internet, this is what I used."

"You would jack off out here?"

"In places like this, finding old porno mags...or old JC Penney's catalogs."

"I like thinking about that. In fact..."

"Yes?"

She looked at me sheepishly.

"Do you want to watch?"

She nodded her head.

I shyly but eagerly opened up my pants, and took my penis out. It was of course hard.

"Well, I would open up the magazine like this..."

She cleared her throat.

"Oh, I have a live model, this time." she layed down on the ground in front of me, again. Normally I would have been concerned about her lying down on the gravel and dirt and weeds, but she didn't seem to mind, and neither did I. I was a little bit shy about masturbating in front of her, but the glint in her eyes, as well as the way her hands where running over her body, encouraged me to lose my inhibitions. Before one minute had gone by, I could already feel my testicles start to warmly tingle. "Hmmm, honey...I am going to come soon."

"Please do." she said, through heavy breathing.

"I want to watch you, too."

Carrie quickly complied with my request, pulling up her skirt again and working a finger under the elastic of her panties. Imagining what sensitive places she was touching, together with the sudden wrenching of her face, drove me over the edge, I lunged forward to kiss her deeply, while my semen splashed on her nylons, and thighs and panties.

A minute later, we were in each others arms, enjoying the dazed feeling of the afterglow. Or at least I was.

"Sorry you didn't get to come, honey."

"It's okay. I feel sorry that you are a man and can only come once. I will come 5 times in the tub tonight thinking about this."

"And I am sorry about the clothing, too..."

"Well, what's the good of looking hot if you can't put it to use?"

"You always have an answer for everything, don't you?" I purred in her ear.

"And you always have the best questions and the best ideas." she answered.

"Although sometimes my best ideas happen without me knowing."

"Well, I would like to see what ideas you come up with when you plan."

"I can work on that..."

Our snuggling was cut short by the fact we had to get up and brush ourselves off before we were found by someone, but the memory of that encounter would stand out for me and Carrie long after that summer was over.