On the Trail

Story Info
A young hiker catches a couple in action
1.7k words
4.37
69.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany had been waiting her whole life for a moment like this. Ever since her father had come back from his four and a half month long walk in the woods, she had been anxious to strap on her own hiking boots. Now, twelve years later, she was crossing the North Carolina state line, marking the completion of her first state along the Appalachian Trail.

"Only twelve more states to go!" she thought, adjusting her long blonde ponytail and hiking her dad's old backpack higher on her back. Tiffany's dad had left all his equipment to her in his will when he had died a month ago, prompting her to take a semester off of college to make the walk.

Tiffany took a deep sip out of her canteen and wiped the sweat off her neck. Even though it was fairly chilly, the long days always made her sweat, the effect of the sweat against her cold skin being a constant layer of goose bumps across her skin. It was starting to get dark, but she was only a few miles away from the next shelter, so she pressed on. By the time she finally saw the campsite, she was completely exhausted.

"I think I'll skip dinner tonight," Tiffany thought, envisioning herself inside her warm sleeping bag.

But as she approached the site, she noticed that she was not alone. She saw a shadow moving on the floor, turning in its sleep. As she drew even closer, she noticed that there wasn't just one shadow, there were two; and they definitely weren't sleeping. Tiffany heard soft moans and saw the shadows tumbling on top of each other.

She was just about to call out when she thought better of it. She loved being out here on the trail, but she rarely saw other people, and she had felt so lonely sometimes.

Tiffany crouched down and approached the shelter slowly, making as little noise as possible. She found a nesting place in a nearby bush close enough to see inside but far enough away that no one would see her.

The shadows were a couple, a young woman with copper hair and a man with dark, curly locks. Tiffany watched as the man gently kissed the woman's neck, pushing her hair aside and nibbling on her ear. Tiffany was happy to see that she hadn't missed much; they hadn't even taken their clothes off yet.

The woman bit her lip and let out a whimper while the man ran his tongue along her clavicle. He took his hands and inched them slowly up her stomach, stopping to pinch and tease her nipples before grabbing her shirt and lifting it over her head. The woman's ivory breasts fell to either side of her body. Tiffany noticed that the woman's pink nipples were tight and erect; they looked wonderful against her pale skin. The woman was curvaceous and full-figured, not like any other woman Tiffany had ever seen nude. Tiffany herself was slim with small breasts, as were all of her roommates, the only other women she had seen naked. But this woman was busty and had large hips. She wasn't fat, far from it, just a kind of ancient beauty, like something you would see in a Renaissance painting.

The man flicked his tongue over the woman's nipples, teething them occasionally despite her soft protests. As he sucked on her right breast, he caressed her left breast with his hand, running his fingers gently along it. Occasionally he would give her breast a rough slap, and each time he did the woman would buck her hips wildly.

Tiffany could see the bulge in his jeans, and she knew his cock must be very large. She could see the stitching around his zipper straining as his erection tried to free itself. She longed to run into the shelter and take his pants off, if only just to see how big he was. But no sooner had Tiffany thought that then the woman decided to take action for herself. She pulled the man up onto his knees and then sat up on her knees facing him, her hair falling down and covering her breasts. She pressed her chest against his toned body, kissing him deeply, pushing her tongue roughly down his throat. As she did this, her hands worked quickly to unfasten his belt, then the button of his pants, and finally to pull the zipper down. The woman kissed him even harder now as she pulled his jeans and his boxers off in one quick motion.

The man's cock bounced up, glad to finally be free of its constraints. Tiffany gasped out loud when she saw it; she had never seen one so large. It was probably nine inches long and two and a half inches across. The woman stared at his cock as hungrily as Tiffany did. The man rose to his feet and grabbed the back of the woman's head. She lowered her mouth to his testicles, sucking each one in turn before taking both of them into her mouth. The woman pushed his testicles around in her mouth with her tongue, the man groaning loudly in response. Then, the woman dragged her tongue up the underside of his shaft until she reached the head, which dripped with anticipation. Her lips trembled as they parted against his cock, encasing first the head then making their way down the rest of his shaft. Tiffany watched as the woman pushed his dick half-way down her throat.

"I know I could get it further in then that," Tiffany thought as she began fondling her own breasts. She had been getting increasingly wet as she watched the couple, and now she slipped her hand inside her shirt, pinching her nipples over her bra.

The woman continued to suck on the man's cock, saliva dripping off her chin as she worked furiously with her mouth, tongue and both hands to bring him to climax. One hand worked the shaft, covering the area that her mouth couldn't handle, while the other massaged his testicles. The man groaned louder and louder, mumbling "yes" and "just like that" every so often. Tiffany could tell that he was just about to come, but he pulled out early and pushed the woman down on her back.

"You can't have all the fun," he said with a smile as he bent over her hips. His lips went directly to her clit, and it was all Tiffany could take. She pushed her hand down her pants and rubbed herself over her panties before pushing them aside and dipping a finger inside herself. She bit her lip as she made a 'come hither' motion with her finger, hitting her g-spot hard. Tiffany watched the man licking and sucking on the woman's clit as the woman trembled underneath him. As he brought her to climax, Tiffany reached it as well, grunting quietly as she fell backward into the grass. Tiffany closed her eyes and just listened for a while, to the sound of the crickets and the leaves rustling in the breeze combined with the loud moans of the woman as she exploded in orgasm.

When she finally sat up again, the couple was already locked into each other. They had a smooth rhythm that proved they were familiar with each other, but there was also a raw energy between them which showed there was more than enough passion left in the relationship. As the man pushed himself in and out of the woman, Tiffany felt herself getting even wetter. The man began sucking on the woman's nipples again, and she curved her head around and nibbled on his neck. She moved her own hand down toward her clit and rubbed it in circular motions. The intensity was so great that she released his neck and moaned into his ear. Tiffany took her hand down to her own clit, mimicking the woman's motions in an effort to come with her, to connect to these strangers as they reached orgasm together.

The man's movements got faster and faster, his testicles hitting the woman's ass roughly while his dick made wet sounds inside her. Then, with a final push, he came inside her with a loud grunt just as the woman let out a long, deep moan, signaling that she had reached orgasm at the same instant. At the sound of their passion, Tiffany came too, gushing out of herself onto her panties. She reeled her head back as the second orgasm passed over her, making her light-headed. She could feel the vibration moving through her, coming straight from her center and reaching all the way out through her toes and fingers, her whole body tingling.

With a deep sigh, Tiffany fell back on to the ground. Completely satisfied, she closed her eyes and took a series of deep breaths in and out. She listened as the couple did the same, making occasionally kissing noises as they lay, spent, next to each other. Tiffany felt so good, so relaxed, that she fell into a deep sleep on the forest floor. She woke up at the earliest light of the sun, and her first thought was disbelief that she had fallen asleep on the ground. Then all of the events of the night before came rushing back to her, and she broke into a smile. She sat up and peered over the bushes, but the couple was gone.

Tiffany stood up and walked over to the shelter, looking around for any sign that they had been there, but she found nothing. 'Had it all been a dream?' she wondered as she sat on the stub of a tree trunk eating her granola bar breakfast. She considered the possibility as she brushed through her hair, rinsed off her face, and filled her canteen with fresh water. There was no way that she could be sure that what she had seen last night was real, but there was one thing she could do that might help her figure it out. Grinning hugely, Tiffany hoisted her backpack onto her back quickly and set off down the path at a brisk pace. Hopefully, she thought, the couple would be traveling the same direction. Their company would make her trip much less lonely, and maybe next time she would choose a much less-secret location...like in between them.