On The Train

Story Info
He savors sex with a stranger on a train.
1.4k words
3.93
71.6k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time I traveled in Europe I had many encounters with women. I rode second class on the trains with a Eurail Pass, although I could have ridden in more comfort. But second class was where younger people traveled, and I sought them out on long journeys between what seemed exotic destinations.

One such trip was made in a compartment filled with young men and women on my return to Paris from Germany. I seldom had the opportunity to chose my traveling companions, and we were most often strangers. It was a matter of locating a compartment and grabbing whatever seat was available, and this was no exception. Fortunately, on this trip I spied an empty spot between two American women in their twenties, and this became my home for the rest of the long journey. The train left Munich on time, and we settled into our new and crowded circumstances with polite introductions, small talk, and some nervous laughter.

I recall spending the day and evening watching the landscape slip by reading a novel, eating the lunch I'd purchased from a local market, and observing my five traveling companions. There was a young man from Belgium; a woman returning from Salzburg; a silly Norwegian girl who read most of the time; and the two Americans traveling together, Anne and Jennifer. Anne was an attractive blond, blue eyed, and athletic. Jennifer was more sultry with auburn hair, bright red lipstick, and a more voluptuous body. Both of them wore tight, faded jeans. We talked occasionally about our travels, and what we liked and didn't. At one point we shared food and discussed the books we were reading. Still, despite our close proximity and the general atmosphere of camaraderie, I felt unable make a personal connection with either woman when they were together. Fortunately, when one or the other would leave the compartment briefly to use the WC or to stretch the other would let down, and we could share a few laughs. Upon the return of her companion, things would again become less informal. This continued throughout the day and into the evening with a greater frequency of bathroom breaks as boredom set in. By late evening I was holding three ongoing conversations: one when alone with Jennifer, a second when I was alone with Anne, and a third with both of them together when we were all in the compartment.

I watched both Anne and Jennifer as they came and went. Both had firm bodies, but Anne was taller and lean in a tight tank top through which I could make out her breasts. Her jeans were worn thin, especially at the rear and there were holes through which I could see her panties and tan thighs. Her blond hair was bobbed. Jennifer's hair was pulled back, and she wore a thin buttoned blouse, which stretched across her large breasts. Watching her move with those tits was heart-stopping, and the holes in her pants flashed her bottom and legs. Despite their appearance, both women displayed a certain strength, especially with one another. But there was a vulnerability there as well, and this was what attracted me to them.

Late in the evening we re-organized our luggage and converted the two facing bench seats into the one large platform bed, as was typical of European trains. All six of us reclined, and, again, I found myself lying between Jennifer and Anne when the lights went out. Soon, most everyone in the compartment was asleep in the dim moonlight. It was a warm night, however, and I laid awake a long time thinking of both of them, occasionally tossing, only to have them inadvertently press against me as they slept. Lying with them, the lightest touch excited me, and I wanted to have sex.

I turned toward Jennifer first. She was sleeping facing away from me, but her ass was within inches. Her jeans were down on her hips, and her blouse was pushed up exposing her back and stomach. She lay motionless and breathed deeply. I started by pressing myself against her bottom. She was soft but firm, and I immediately started hardening in my pants. Had she pressed back? I couldn't be certain,, so I moved my leg between her thighs and began slowly fondling her ass with my hands. This brought a gentle reaction. She definitely pushed back! My bulging dick pressed into her. Asleep or not, I had to go further.

I wanted to feel her up, so I reached over and unbuttoned her jeans. This was easy, and they parted at the zipper, exposing her hips. I slid my hand down between her legs and into a tiny pair of panties. Her cunt was warm and wet, and my fingers easily found her clitoris. I fingered her for a while, messaging her sex until she again responded, letting out a moan beneath the sound of the train and shifting to allow better access. As she turned, I lost no time sliding her jeans off her hips and below her knees to expose her near naked form. I then slipped off her panties, and she parted her legs as I slid my hand back into her slick cunt and toyed with her large clitoris. She stretched wider, and I slid my fingers into her. I laid against Jennifer for a long time and slowly hand fucked her this way. Her arousal increased, but she never opened her eyes, and I couldn't be sure she wasn't responding unconsciously.

I wanted to feel her breasts, and just then she turned toward me and ran her hands over them. With my hand still between her legs, I used my other to unbutton her blouse. Her heavy breasts fell into my hand. In the moonlight I could see her large nipples. I gently placed my lips to one of them and tasted her. She was warm and a little salty, and she continued to moan softly as I both sucked and probed her. Concealed by the darkness and the sounds of the speeding train, I laid fondling her for a long time until she whispered quietly "That feels nice" and turned away to offer me her naked bottom.

I opened my jeans to free my dick. It was large and hard in the moonlight. I positioned myself close behind her and with a gentle but firm push I slid myself into her! Jennifer reacted immediately, involuntarily thrusting back against me. I slipped deeper, filling her, as she let out a loud moan that I thought would wake the others. Moments passed. No reaction, just the sounds of the rails. Meanwhile, Jennifer slowly worked herself against me. We pumped that way for a long time, my dick filling her. Pressed together like one writhing organism. And despite my best attempts to hold it, I exploded inside her in an overwhelming release. She reached back to cover my mouth.

Jennifer lost no time on herself. Once I'd quieted, she reached between her legs, rubbed briskly, and within seconds arched and came with a long gasp. We laid together quietly, listening to the train, and when I slipped out of her she lovingly caressed me with her wet fingers. She then leaned back, kissed me deeply, and put her finger to her mouth to hush me. "Thank you" was all she whispered before grabbing a nearby blanket, pulling it over herself, and turning away to sleep.

I laid awake on my back listening to the night when it suddenly seemed cold in the compartment. I thought about Anne lying next to me before I covered myself in another blanket and shut my eyes.

I was the last to wake in the morning as we entered Paris. The others were up and moving, talking, and readying themselves for our arrival. Neither Jennifer or Anne were about. I rose, left the room and straightened myself in the WC. When I returned to the compartment the daytime seats were back and everyone's luggage was assembled. The Belgian fellow and Norwegian girl stood chatting with their heads out the window. Jennifer and Anne had returned and were concentrating on their packing their bags. I said good morning, and they cordially responded. I asked them about teaming up as we entered the Gare de l'Est. Anne explained that they had plans.

We exited the train as a group with hundreds of others. The queue was suddenly filled with young people hauling backpacks and luggage. Anne and Jennifer walked ahead of me. At one point Jennifer turned back me with an expression of tenderness. Then she and Anne were lost in the streaming crowd.

(c) Robert Swain