On The Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed, as inconspicuously as possible. Rounding the corner, I knocked twice, and the door opened. Samantha backed away as I joined her, and closed the door behind me.

The first thing you need to know is that train restrooms are bigger than their airline counterparts. Space is not such an issue, so having both of us in there wasn't even a squeeze.

"You know," she giggled, "I never really made it past asking you in here in my head. I don't know what to do next."

"Well, then let me," I smiled, stepping closer. She stepped away nervously, pressing her back against the wall. I looked into her eyes. "If you want me to stop, just say so," I breathed.

I touched her chin. In her heels, I hardly had to turn her face up to access her lips, and touched mine to hers with a feathery pressure. Any hesitation I felt from her was swept away in seconds, and her mouth opened to admit my tongue to play. Her arms eased up around my shoulders, then, higher, wrapping around my neck to continue the kiss, which was getting hotter by the second.

I had my hands at her waist, and slid one up to cup her breast gently. She moaned quietly, and brought one hand down, sliding it between us. She unbuttoned further, from the top down, until her dress was wide open, allowing my hands inside.

"Oh jesus, Alex...this is so wrong! It's been twenty eight years since anyone but my husband touched me like this," she gasped, as I fondled her softly and kissed her neck.

"Are you asking me to stop?" I asked, pausing for a second.

"God no!" she giggled. "I want this. I need this. I want you to take me, and use me for your pleasure. Make me feel like a beautiful woman again."

"Samantha...you are, and always have been a very, very beautiful woman," I whispered, kissing her again. "Your husband just can't see you for what you are anymore. He's lost his objectivity."

"Really? He seems to see it in his secretary," she snarled.

"Okay, maybe he's just an ass hole," I laughed, and she joined in.

She pushed me back, and sauntered the few steps across the room, removing her dress as she did. She hung it on the hook on the wall. Now wearing only her bra and very brief panties...and high heeled boots...she swung her hips provocatively on her return.

"I know what I want to do now," she smiled, looking down at the bulge her presence had caused. "That looks big. Mind if I peek?" she asked.

"By all means," I grinned, as she squatted in front of me. Her hands ran up my thighs, and caressed the hardness between them.

"Ooooo, it is big!" she giggled, unfastening my belt. Within seconds, she was peeling my pants down, followed quickly by my jockeys. "Oh good lord! It's huge!" she groaned, grasping it with both hands. "You're going to tear me apart."

"Are you asking me to stop?" I repeated. She answered by swallowing the head of my cock, and shaking her head emphatically. She was only able to gobble about half my dick, but didn't waste the rest, giving it a nice firm stroke with her hands. She had me like steel in seconds. Withdrawing slowly, she teased me with her tongue.

"I'd really like to taste your yummy man juice, but right now, I need you to put it somewhere else," she smiled, rising again to full height. "Will you take a raincheck for the blowjob?"

"Certainly," I replied, as she stepped in front of the sink. She wagged her ass at me.

"Good. Please...stick that monster up my poor neglected pussy. I've been daydreaming about it for weeks, and I'm dripping wet. Fuck me, Alex. Please?"

I stepped out of my pants and moved behind her. She leaned forward and gripped the sink with both hands.

My god, I thought as I placed my hand on her firm ass. I was finally able to appreciate her body fully, and it was fantastic. Her husband must have been an idiot to let her think she wasn't the most desirable piece of ass on the planet.

Her legs...the attribute that first got my attention...were long, sinuous, sculptures of virtual perfection. I like a bit of meat on the bone, and she had just the right amount, with thighs and calves that flowed in gentle curves of muscle. Under my hand, I felt the firm fullness of her buns, and caressed the rounded shape softly, from its gentle swell at the top of her thighs, to the taper of her narrow, flat midsection. She moaned quietly as I touched her warm skin.

"Samantha, you're incredible. I've never seen such walking perfection," I whispered. "You are so beautiful." A blush spread across her face, and she thanked me. I gently, eased her panties over her hips, sliding them down her legs, until they fell around her ankles, and she stepped out, taking a new wider stance.

My right hand dipped between her legs from behind, finding a smooth gash, totally awash in hot, slippery juices. The moan she uttered this time was louder, and more direct. So were her words.

"Alex...please, god, I need your cock! Give it to me, I'm begging you! Fuck my pussy!"

"Last chance to say 'no'," I smiled, rubbing the head of my hard, erect pole across her ass and nestling it between her soaked lips. She looked up at me in the mirror, and pushed back with her hips, engulfing nearly half of my shaft. I took that as a 'yes', and buried it balls deep inside her.

"Holy shit!" she hissed, drooping her head, then looking up at me again. Our eyes connected in the mirror, and she smiled. "My husband has never touched me that deeply before. I feel like a virgin again. God, you're big!"

I filed the compliment away, and eased out about halfway, looking down at her thick labia, which clung to my shiny, well coated shaft, reluctant to let it go. Grasping her hips with both hands, I slammed back in. She grunted, and I saw her big breasts swing in the reflection, still cradled by her bra. They hung like ripe cantaloupes. I watched them jiggle and sway with each stroke, then reached up and eased the straps off her shoulders, pulling the garment down her torso, and freeing her globes. That's better, I thought, and fucked her with more fury.

Samantha was grunting and groaning in time with my rhythm, while a gently muted 'slap, slap, slap' filled the small room. Her eyes blazed at mine in the mirror, and her mouth opened wider, upper lip twisting into a snarl of joy as her first orgasm washed over her.

"Oh, oh, oh...oh fuck, yes!" she hissed, leaning forward on her arms while her legs quivered. I held her hips firmly, but her legs buckled, unable to stand through the pleasure. "Shit...I haven't cum like that in years."

"Come here," I smiled, taking a seat on the toilet, my slick penis pointing skyward. "Straddle me. Let me at those nipples."

"Oh, you are a man after my own heart," she giggled, stepping unsteadily over and impaling herself. "Uhhhn! There...here you go, baby," she smiled, holding her full breasts up for me to gorge on. Her areolas were a couple of inches across, tightly crinkled and engorged, surrounding spires as thick and tall as my fingertip. "I hope you enjoy suckling them as much as I will enjoy having them sucked."

I can pretty much guarantee that, I thought, encircling her left nub gently and drawing it deep into my mouth. She sighed, and I felt her pussy clench around my dick, while she ground her pelvis against me.

"I used to have orgasms all the time when I was breastfeeding my daughters," she said quietly, stroking the back of my head softly. "My husband knows how much I love it, but he just doesn't seem to care, anymore." There was a sadness in her voice that didn't belong here, while we were together.

"Samantha, honey...don't do that to yourself, not now. This is for you...for us...and he's not here, so the only one feeling any pain is you, when you should be feeling pleasure," I said, kissing her nipple softly. "I'm here, and I care." I looked up into her eyes, and they were moist.

The kiss that followed was ecstasy incarnate. I had never felt such passion, and coming from a woman who was old enough to easily be my mother, it felt strange, and strangely arousing. Our tongues duelled playfully, and she started to rise and fall on my cock.

"Fuck, Alex," she breathed, her voice quavering with excitement, "I'm going to cum again. Help me, baby. I'm so close...please suck my nipples." I latched on, and sucked hard. "Oh baby, that's it, suck them, bite them, just don't stop. I'm cumming!" Her head snapped back, and she squeaked a restrained howl of glee, while I kept nipping and gnawing on her sensitive tips. The orgasm continued, drawing out for nearly a minute, before she tapped the back of my head. "Oh god, no more! Stop! I can't breathe!"

Samantha leaned limply against me, gasping for air, while I supported her body. I felt her pussy juices dripping off my balls, puddling on the seat. We rested for a minute or two, before she rose wearily off my lap. Streaks of her honey adorned her thighs.

"We'd better get out of here soon, so how do you want to cum, honey?" she asked, looking a little wobbly. "How about from behind again?" she suggested, taking the spot by the sink. "Just fuck the shit out of me, and fill my cunt with your hot cum." She widened her stance for stability, and prepared for the onslaught.

She was right, though. It was only a matter of time until someone else had to use the restroom, so maybe expediency was wise. I stepped into position and speared her again.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she moaned. "That's it. Give it to me hard." I reached forward, and took a handful of her lustrous mane. "Oh my god, yes!"

Long, deep strokes followed, at a rapid pace, slamming into the cushioning curves of her ass each time. She was mewling quietly, while I was feeling that pressure building steadily. Her pussy was a velvet vise, gripping my length in a delicious embrace, bringing me closer to the edge every second.

"Getting close, baby," I growled, leaning closer to her ear. "I'm going to fill you up."

"Yes! Do it!" she hissed. "I want to feel it!"

Seconds later, I exploded, gushing a geyser of spunk into her receptive cunt, while she groaned and twitched in my grasp. I rested with my hands on the edge of the sink beside hers, and she hooked fingers with me.

"That was...whew...incredible!" she gasped, wriggling her rump back against me.

"Samantha, my dear, you are a master of understatement," I wheezed, recovering slowly. "That was the best, ever...and you are the sexiest woman I've ever met."

She turned, dislodging my wilted noodle from her pussy, and unleashing a stream of my semen that landed with an audible 'splat' on the hard floor. Her arms swept up, around my neck, and she kissed me with a renewed passion.

"Oh, if I were only twenty five years younger...the fun we could have?" she smiled.

"We still can, you know?" I replied. "If your husband isn't taking care of your needs, I'd be happy to fill in."

"I'm sure you would," she giggled, caressing my face, "and you 'fill in' very nicely! I'll be feeling it for a week!" Her expression darkened slightly. "I'd like to continue, but...I'll need to think about it for a while. Being unfaithful is not something I'm accustomed to, even if it come easily to my husband. Do you understand?"

"Of course, Samantha. I'm not putting any pressure on you. I just wanted you to know how I felt," I added. She nodded, smiled and kissed me again.

"Okay, baby...you get dressed and get out of here," she laughed, patting my butt gently. "I need to clean up myself, and I should try to mop up our mess," she gestured to the puddle on the floor, "then I'll see you out there. Would you mind getting me a bottle of water from the machine? My throat is a little raw."

"You got it, Samantha," I smiled finishing up my dressing. She had much more to do...and many more buttons to do...than I did. A parting kiss, and I opened the door cautiously. No one in sight.

I had to go three cars down to find a working vending machine, but I was able to get two bottles of water and a Snickers bar, before heading back to our seats. Samantha was seated already, her back to me. I rested the cool bottle against the side of her neck from behind. She only flinched a little, and took it from my hand with a smile.

"Thank you, Alex," she said evenly, trying not to smirk too much. Her thumbs were busy on her phone, and seconds later, my phone buzzed.

I cleaned up, but the next person in there is going to know someone's been getting busy. Smells like a brothel. I like it. she sent.

You're a naughty girl. Would you like a bite of my Snickers? I replied, less than three feet away.

Yes please. Sex makes me hungry, and not just for more. she typed. We were like teenage girls, texting each other from close range. I handed her the candy bar, and she took a big bite, then returned it. She was typing again.

Despite my attempts to be a good and understanding wife, I think we're going to be seeing a lot of each other, if that's okay with you. I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed the intimate contact of sex, but now that you've 'reminded' me, I don't think I can do without it. I'm not promising anything, but if you'll let me work through it, I think we can have a wonderful relationship. Okay?

I read her message. Somehow, no words could convey my feelings on the matter, and certainly not in text form. I closed my phone and put it away, looking intently at her, waiting for her to look up. When she saw me pocket my phone, she peeked.

I looked straight into her cool, green eyes, willing her to see the response in mine that I wanted to express, but couldn't in public. If we were still alone, my lips would be on hers, my hands roaming her body, explaining my feelings about her. Alas, a look was all we had right now, and as we pulled into her stop, she nodded, and stood with a soft smile. I watched her step off the train, and just after we began to move, my phone rang. I answered.

"Thank you, Alex, for understanding, and for a wonderful afternoon," Samantha breathed. "Your warm cum is dripping out of me, and I think I'm going to go home and masturbate, thinking about you. I'll see you tomorrow, honey." She hung up, and I sighed.

I'll see you tonight, in my dreams, I thought. Suddenly, masturbation was probably going to be my first task when I got home, too.

***

The next couple of days were torture. We still sat and chatted like usual, but there was no mention of a repeat performance in the restroom. I suppose we had pressed our luck far enough anyway, but damn...she was so close, and so, so attractive...my imagination couldn't help replaying the movie in my memory. I wanted her. Bad.

She was teetering on the precipice between giving in to her baser desires and feeling guilty about our interlude. All I could do is wait. I told her I wouldn't pressure her, so I stayed away from the subject completely.

It was Friday afternoon, and we said our goodbyes. I watched her walk off the train at her stop, and a minute later, we pulled out, heading for my station. There, I departed, walking aimlessly to my car in the parking lot. I got in, started the engine, and put it in reverse, ready to pull out of my spot, when I looked in the mirror, and saw a flash of platinum blonde.

Samantha stood quietly, behind me, her hands folded in front of her, waiting for me to invite her into the car. I waved, and she walked quickly to the passenger door, slipping in smoothly when I opened it for her.

"How? What...I saw you get off the train?" I blurted.

"I got back on, at the other door. I couldn't go home," she explained

"Does this mean you've made your decision?" I asked.

Her answer was swift, direct, and delivered by pressing her lips to mine.

"Yes," she added, rather redundantly after that embrace. "Take me home. I'll explain on the way."

I drove, she talked. Her husband was going out of town, on a business trip, for ten days...starting today...and just told her this afternoon. Bastard! Stupid bastard. He made the decision easy, easier still by taking his bimbo secretary with him, a woman with whom he had a not so secret physical relationship...a relationship that Samantha had documented physical proof of.

By the time we reached my house and parked out back, Samantha was a curious mix of emotional devastation and blistering anger, with a little vengeful lust thrown in. We walked slowly along the path to the separate, private entrance to my basement suite, and I showed her inside. As soon as we were in, her emotions boiled over, and she broke down, sobbing in my arms.

I wasn't concerned with anyone overhearing. When I rented this place, the owner made a point of telling me the details of its history.

They bought the house as an investment, as a young couple, and renovated it, building the suite in the basement for their own use, and renting the upstairs to cover the mortgage. He smiled when her told me his wife was a screamer, and that he had added extra soundproofing to keep their noisy sex from disturbing the tenants. As time progressed, they wanted to start a family, and eventually moved upstairs to accommodate their need for room, but the rental suite remained unaltered, and very, very quiet.

Now their family was growing up, but I never heard a peep from upstairs, even with two teenaged girls up there. The eldest, a cute eighteen year old, had been a guest in my bed daily for about two weeks, until the novelty wore off for her, and she had inherited her mother's reported penchant for loud, vocal descriptives of her orgasmic bliss. Yet, I remained un-murdered by her parents. There could only be one reason; they couldn't hear us. No one's parents are that cool.

Samantha was bawling, but I just held her, and let her get it out. She needed the release, and I needed her to relax, and enjoy herself. It took about ten minutes, but the tears subsided, and she apologized for getting me all wet.

"It's okay," I smiled. "I won't shrink." I left the sexual connotations hanging like a curveball in the strike zone, and she didn't miss the pitch.

"I'll bet you won't," she giggled, running her hand down my chest until it cupped the firm bulge in my pants. "If anything, you appear to be getting bigger. I seem to remember promising you a blowjob. No time like the present."

From her knees, she wrestled my belt, pants and underwear into submission, smiling wide when my cock sprung out at her. She grasped it, and stroked it firmly.

"You know, I think if my husband was packing one of these, I'd be more upset at him using it on that whore secretary of his," she laughed, obviously feeling a bit better. "But, since he's nowhere near this well endowed, she can keep his teenie weenie. I've got something much nicer, here."

Her mouth opened wide, and she jammed as much of my cock home as she could, inching her lips further along the shaft. She pulled back, leaving a string of saliva hanging.

"If I do say so myself, I got pretty good at giving him head, but his dick fits down my throat easily. This thing," she grinned up at me, "will take some practice. I apologize in advance if I get a little sloppy. It's gonna take lots of spit."

She dropped her mouth over me again, claiming more territory successfully, before her gag reflex forced her back. Each time she gulped a bit more, and progress was slow but steady, but it felt un-fucking-believable. No one had ever sucked me like this, one of the advantages of her experience, even if it was all with one man.

The sensation of her lips, tongue and throat was driving me insane, but that was only part of it. Adding fuel to the fire was the view, looking down at her beautiful face, intense green eyes, and platinum waves, then beyond to the gaping valley between her breasts. I could feel the cauldron bubbling, and knew the time was drawing near. Since we hadn't really discussed it, at least not in any detail, I didn't know if she preferred to spit or swallow. Perhaps a warning was the least I could do.