On The Way

Story Info
A short stop on a motorcycle trip.
831 words
3.93
25.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our Harley throbbed its way along route 6, a little-used, two-lane out in the country. The sun was warm, the wind batting your long black hair in my face.

"Mmmm..." I thought. "I love him there between my knees. The vibration of the Harley makes it even better. Such an intimate form of transportation." I grasp your hair and let it drift through my fingers, catching on a knot. You shake your head a little and give me a wink in the mirror.

I love the feel of your strong, broad shoulders through your leather jacket and wish I didn't have this stupid helmet on so I could lay my head against you. This time, your jacket is open to the breeze and my hands drift up under it, feeling your muscles. You feel the warmth of my hands...different from that of the sun. I pull the tail of your shirt out of your jeans and I can feel you tense with arousal as I touch your skin, moving upward, playing with your nipples. My own are erect as I imagine your touch on them and I press them into your back. Your hand reaches around and hugs my leg.

My hands caress your belly as I slide down to undo your belt, button , and zipper, freeing your hardness just enough to stop the pain and allow my hand to encircle you. The wind carries your soft moan to my ears.

Your head turns and you tell me, "Careful now, my pet! We are going to get in trouble here!" I still hold that big cock of yours, but I do stop stroking it. My pussy is wet with desire for you. Once again, you reach back and pat my thigh.

There...up ahead...you point...a little two-track dirt road that has the look of long disuse. I have to let go of you as we bounce over the ruts and around potholes.

You pull up just about a quarter mile from the main road. An old abandoned farmhouse and barn are there to greet us. "It must be over a hundred years old," I said in awe. You weren't listening. You were on your way to the barn.

"Aaaah!" I heard you exclaim with satisfaction. "Come here, my sub!" I rushed to see what you had found. "You have been a bad girl, my pet....teasing me that way! I have found the perfect punishment for you! Give me you hands!" As I held them out in the half-light, you placed the leather straps around my wrists and I was getting wet all over again. You undid my shirt and pulled it free of my hands then tied ropes to the straps and ran them through the rings on the wall of the stall.

Stepping behind me, you started opening my jeans. Your hand slid down, teasing my clit and delving into my cunt to test the wetness. I almost came, but you took your hand away. I moaned silently, but you knew...knew I was on the edge...knew me because you were my Master. "Not so fast, my little slut! I want you to know how it feels to be teased that way!" You finished removing my jeans as the streaks of sunlight between the weathered boards glittered off the little dust motes we were stirring up.

Somewhere, you found one of those three-legged milking stools and sat down. "Lay across my lap, you bad girl!" you ordered. As I hesitantly approached your side, you grabbed me and pulled me down quickly. Again you tested my wetness with your finger and gave a satisfied little sound. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Your open palm reddened my ass and three fingers tested this time. "Aiiiiiieeee!" I cried out, spasming against you as waves of pleasure rolled over me. "Stand up!" Trembling from exertion and arousal, I stood awaiting your next command. You pulled on the ropes, hauling me against the wall, arms spread wide.

I heard your jeans hit the wall and felt you hard hot cock between my legs. Your hand first spread my legs apart and then my pussy lips. You shoved your cock in roughly. Two fingers entered my anal canal and...."Oh, Robert, I'm cuuuuuummmmminnnnnggggg!"

Your balls slapped my ass as you thrust harder, faster, nearing your own crest. You let your other hand find my button and a rush of heat enveloped us both as we came, my pussy clutching your cock, not wanting to let go. Your face buried in my shoulders, biting gently, made me gasp and passion flooded me again.

We stood there for what seemed like an eternity, your arms around me, holding my breasts. As the aftershocks ebbed away, you released me from my bonds. "Consider yourself punished, my pet," you said softly in my ear as you hugged me tenderly.

"We'd better get dressed or we'll miss the poker run."

"Yes, Master!" and I stooped to obey as you patted my yet bare ass.