On The Way Home

Story Info
She's stopped by a cop.
2k words
4.08
164.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn. Now what?, Leslie Gonzalez thought when she saw the police lights behind her car. It had NOT been a good day. Her bitch of a boss, Carla, was having personal problems, so all day long she had taken it out on Leslie. Today was also the day that the stupid copy machine had decided to break down, so Leslie had to make fifty copies of the files that Carla wanted on her computer and wait for them to print out. God, she was pissed off! And now she was being stopped by a fucking cop and she'd only been going about six miles over the speed limit. She had no choice but to pull over in a deserted alley.

Is that her?, Officer David Carson wondered as he walked up to Leslie's car. He was hoping it was. He'd been tracking Leslie's movements for about a week now, and she always passed this particular alley at the same time every day. The first time he saw her had been a month ago, in his favorite deli. He'd been looking at her luscious ass while standing behind her in line. She was a brown-skinned hispanic with long black hair that fell to the middle of her back, big brown eyes, a slim nose and full pouty lips. And her body was something else. 5'6" with long legs, a small waist and full brasts with nipples that seemed to be pointing right at him.He couldn't get over how gorgeous she was. He wanted to say something to her, anything, but he couldn't bring himself to. David had always been shy. She suddenly felt him staring and turned to look at him. He looked away quickly, but not before he saw her smile at him.

David had no real reason to be so shy. He was very good-looking himself. Olive skinned with very sexy bedroom eyes, a straight nose and wide, full lips surrounded by a goatee. Half-black, and half-hispanic, 5'11" and very muscular, he was a total babe. Leslie had noticed this immediately and she probably would have taken the time to flirt with him if she had not been on her lunch break. It had been along time since she had sex, and this cop probably would have been the perfect person to break her dry-spell. But she just hadn't had the time.

So now, here they both were. David was getting closer and closer to Leslie's car and was relieved to see that it was indeed her. He started to wonder if she would recognize him. As far as he knew, that first time in the deli was the only time she'd seen him. He hoped that she wouldn't because what he had planned would be considered highly illegal.

"Is there a problem, Officer?", Leslie asked as David reached the car.

"Yes ma'am. Do you know how fast you were going?", asked David.

"No more than five miles over the limit, Officer", replied Leslie.

"Nope...try fifteen", David lied.

"FIFTEEN?! No way!", said Leslie angrily.

"I'm going to need your license and registration, ma'am."

"Of course", said Leslie while looking for her license. Shit! She forgot her license at home! Of all the days to forget her license, it had to be today. "I can explain, uh, see, what had happened was..um..", Lisa was trying to explain.

"I can see what's going on, ma'am", said David, "You don't have your license, do you?"

"Uh...no...but if you'd just let me go get it...it's in my house...I just..."

"Step out of the car, ma'am."

"I don't see why I have to..."

"NOW!", yelled David. Leslie did as she was told and got out of the car.

David looked at her up and down. Even her work clothes were sexy. Red silk button-down blouse tucked into a tight below-the-knee black skirt with a slit in the back, black stockings and black pumps with four-inch heels. He got a hard-on just looking at her. And it was definitely time to do something about it.

Leslie took a really good look at him. What an asshole, she thought, Shouldn't he be catching burglars or killers or something? Doesn't he have anything better to do than ruin my day even more?

If she weren't so pissed at him, she would probably be admiring his good looks. He looked vaguely familiar. She knew she'd seen him before, but she couldn't remember where. All she wanted right now, was to get this over with qnd get home as soon as possible.

"So what now?", she asked,"Are you going to write me a ticket and send me on my way?"

"You wish", he said. And then he did something that blew her fucking mind. He handcuffed her!

I don't believe this shit, she thought, all this over a few fucking miles. What bullshit! I'm going to sue this son-of-a-bitch when all this is over. "Where are we going?", she asked.

"I'm taking you down to the station. You're under arrest."

"UNDER ARREST?! This is ridiculous. You can't do this"

"Sorry, honey, get in", and he gestured toward the police car.

She got in. She wasn't scared, just mad as hell. Fucking asshole on a power trip, she thought. Eventually he'll come to his senses and let her go. By this time it was getting dark. David drove a couple of blocks to a closed park and stopped.

"Why are we here?", she asked, "what's going on?"

"We're here to...have a little fun", he said. And with that, he pushed her gently so that she was in the middle of the back seat. What is he doing?, she thought, what is he going to do to me?

He sat in between the two front seats and turned to face her. She looked so angry. God, she is beautiful, he thought as he leaned forward to kiss her. Her lips were so soft and so sweet.

For a moment she kissed him back, she was horny and he was so hot. Then she realized what she was doing and she turned away.

"What's the matter?", asked Dave.

"I don't want to do this."

"Yes, you do, I can tell."

"No, I don't and let me out of this fucking car!"

"I'm sorry, I can't do that", he said, pushing her legs apart and getting in between them.

"Please, just let me go. I don't want to do this and I promise I won't tell anyone."

"It's not that simple", he said,"I want to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you. And you're going to love it." He started massaging her calves, working his way up. He heard her moaning softly. I knew she wanted to do this, he thought. He got to her thighs when he noticed that her stockings ended there. He brushed his hands on her titties and gave them a quick feel, pinching her nipples a little. He heard her gasp and got an idea. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his knife. She got scared and was about to ask him what he was going to do when she saw the knife go under her skirt and then all the way up.

I can't believe he cut my skirt off, she thought. Next, he grabbed her blouse on both sides and tore it open. Buttons flew everywhere. What a bastard! Why is he doing this?, she said to herself. Now here she was, sitting in a police car half naked.

David didn't think he could get any more turned on, but he was! Here was this beautiful woman sitting in his car in her lacy bra and g-string, garter belt and thigh-high stockings. He cut her panties off and unclipped her bra. How much more lucky could he get? The clasp was in the front! He looked at her rock-hard nipples and couldn't stop himself from licking them. Her moans started to drive him crazy, so he started sucking on them. He parted her legs even more and started fingering her pussy. It was so wet. He had another brilliant idea. He moved away from her for a second.

Aw, what is he doing?, she thought, this was getting sooo good. He came back with his night stick. She was about to protest, when he started licking her nipples again. Slowly, he slipped the nightstick into her pussy. She started moving her hips very insistently, so he fucked her with the nightstick. When he thought she was close to coming, he stopped. He took the nightstick out of her juicy cunt and licked it clean. She was so sweet. He wanted to eat her soaking cunt so bad, but he knew he had to wait because there was something else he wanted to do first.

He took his pants off and looked at her. She knew what he wanted her to do and, dammit, she wanted to do it. She hadn't had a cock in months and she wanted one, she NEEDED one, right now! "Take your shirt off, too", she said. He ripped that shirt off so fast. Now his buttons were everywhere, too. He sat on the armrest between the front seats and she leaned forward so she could take his cock in her mouth. He groaned when he felt the first touch of her soft tongue. She licked the head of his dick and ran her tongue along the shaft. She kissed the insides of his thighs and sucked each ball before taking his cock in her mouth. She sucked softly at first to get used to it. Then, the louder his moans got, the harder she sucked. He could feel his cum boiling up inside of him and knew it was only a matter of seconds before he blew his load. She felt him try to pull out, but she held him there so that he could cum in her mouth. She tasted his warm, salty, yummy cum and swallowed every last drop.

David could not believe how great that was. He'd never had a hands-free blow job before. And he always pulled out before he came because he just assumed his girlfriends wouldn't like the taste.

He sucked both of Leslie's titties one last time and then went for what he had been after all along, her pussy. He fingered her clit and then stopped to look at it. He raised her ass with his hands so that he could get a better look at her cunt. Even her pussy was pretty. She had very plump pussy lips and was shaved except for a heart-shaped patch of hair. He spread her legs as wide as she let him, and inhaled deeply. Her smell was intoxicating. He stuck his tongue out to taste her. "Mmmm, delicious", he said and started licking her. He didn't even get to her clit, when she started cumming. He drank all her juice and wanted more. He licked up and down her whole slit and started sucking her clit. He felt her cumming again and thrust his tongue inside of her so he could catch every drop of pussy cum.

His dick was very hard now and Leslie was just the tiniest bit afraid of the size. It had to be at least 8 inches long and 4 inches around. But he was very gentle while putting it in. He moved slowly until he felt her hips bucking really fast to meet his. So he started slamming his cock in and out of her cunt. He felt her cumming again. Her spasms pushed him over the edge and he shot his load in her pussy. He opened the dashboard and took out some napkins to clean her up. He cleaned her and looked at her. She looked at him nd they kissed, both tasting the others cum.

"How am I going to get home?", she asked him. "I can't go like this."

He got dressed and took a blanket out of the trunk. "Here put this on", he said, "I'll get you some clothes from my house?"

"Hmm, your house. huh? Are you planning a repeat performance", she said with a seductive smile.

"Of course not", he said, kissing her again, "This time, you can put the cuffs on me."