On Top of a Mountain Ch. 04

Story Info
"I have something to tell you."
1.2k words
3.8
10.5k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers

Marion woke to the knowledge that Gary would be back today. She was still very apprehensive about what had happened with Mick. She didn't know whether she would tell Gary and possibly not have a wedding or conceal the knowledge and live with it for the rest of her life. The night she had shared with Mick was outstanding and she was in two minds as to whether she could even still marry Gary, knowing that she was so attracted to Mick.

She rang Mick before he left for work and poured out her heart to him. Trying to get some semblance of worth. Mick told her that if she did decide not to marry Gary; that he would be there for her because he felt the same as she did. He found that he was falling in love with her. But if she decided to go ahead and marry Gary he would stand back and wish them all the joy in the world; and attempt to get on with his life.

She spent the day at home, tidying up and preparing some food for when Gary got home. At the appointed time she drove to the Airport to meet him. Gary came through the Customs with his head hanging down and wouldn't look her in the eyes.

"What's wrong Gary?" Marion asked.

"Nothing," he replied quietly.

She decided to let it go until they got home. As they walked in the door she turned to him and put her arms around his neck. She raised herself on her toes and kissed him on the mouth.

Gary was cold; he didn't respond as he usual.

"I know there is something wrong, darling. Please tell me. Didn't the buying trip go well?"

"No, that was very successful," he replied.

"Well, what is it then?" asked Marion.

"Let's sit down, and I will explain. Do you have anything to drink?"

Marion got them both a glass of wine, put the bottle on the table beside her and sat on the chair opposite him.

Gary sat there for a few moments, bowed his head and mumbled into his glass.

"This is one of the hardest things I have had to do, Marion. I am sorry but I cannot marry you on Saturday."

Marion was so shocked that she just sat there. She couldn't believe this. She thought that she was in a dilemma for telling Gary about Mick. She realized that she had been let off the hook, for the time being at least.

"What has happened, Gary? Don't you love me any more?

"I still love you, darling. But I did something while I was away and I don't deserve you now."

"Tell me about it?" she queried.

"Well, when I was in Rome, they were having a Festival for one of the Saints. I was sitting in a café on a street-side table and a lady came up to me and asked me if she could sit at the table with me. I had just been watching the Parade go by, so I said yes. As we sat and watched and talked for over an hour and a half, we became more and more intimate. I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder."

"This was an Italian lady who was about 28yrs old, with jet black hair, cut into a bob, shadowy grey eyes and soft facial skin which didn't need any make-up. She was dressed in a dark green dress, with a low colletage and a full midi-skirt. She wore fine stockings and four inch heels. "

"Before you go any further Gary, I have something to say myself," said Marion.

"Please let me finish first darling. As I said we were becoming more intimate and eventually I kissed her. I asked her to come back to my Hotel for a drink and she agreed. When we got to my room, I couldn't control myself and took her in my arms and kissed her with all the passion I felt. She responded and met me with a barrage of kisses all over my face and mouth. We didn't even think of a drink, but headed straight for the bedroom. When we got there, she excused herself to go to the toilet and when she came out, she was just dressed in her lingerie, stocking and high heels. She looked so beautiful. I forgot to mention her name was Rosa."

"By that time, I had already divested myself of a few pieces of clothing and was waiting for her in my boxers. I took her hand and led her to the bedside. I sat on the side of the bed and stood her in front of me, and ran my tongue across her belly skin. It was so satiny and soft. I couldn't help myself, I had to have her. I stood up and lay her on the bed and immediately began to lick her breasts on the outside of her brassiere and slid my hand around the back and undid it. I took both of her breasts in my hands and continued to lave and lick her boobs and drag on her nipples with my teeth. I gently nipped at the nipples, which by that time had grown to about ¾" and were standing up. I worked my way back up and took her face in my hands and kissed her, duelling my tongue with hers. Then I started to wend my way down her body, taking her sexy panties with me, until I came to her Venus mound. I licked at her inner thighs and my tongue eventually tipped the opening of her velvet labia lips. I touched the tip of my tongue on to her clit and she writhed on the bed. I wriggled my tongue across that furry clit for about fifteen minutes until she was delirious. I raised myself above her and slipped my cock between her vaginal walls. Rubbing myself back and forward for a time, the build-up of emotions were becoming stressful. I could feel the build-up in my balls and knew that I wouldn't last too long. Rose as also starting to pant and breathe heavily and whispered to me that she was cumming. We both exploded at the same time. It was a volcanic eruption."

"We lay there and realised that this was only the start of something a lot bigger than we thought. I had fallen in love with her and her feeling for me had solidified.

"So my darling, as much as I still love you; I have to tell you that this marriage of ours can not go ahead. I am deeply in love with Rose and I am flying back to Rome tomorrow to be with her."

Marion sat there silently. She decided that she would not say anything about the night with Mick. She knew that they had both done the wrong thing, but it looked like it would turn out all right.

"All I can say then Gary, is that I wish you all the best for the future,"

Gary said to her, "This is such a shocking thing to have to divulge as this time, but I had to be honest with you as soon as I was able to. I really am in love with Rose and I know that you are woman enough to accept the inevitable. You are beautiful enough that you will meet someone else, and it won't take too long when you are inviting us to your wedding."

Little did he know that she had already met the man.

Jena121
Jena121
1,122 Followers