On Vacation

Story Info
Man & wife find new things in Paradise.
3.5k words
4.01
107.9k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers

As the embers burned down to a glow, we said our good nights and headed back to our cabins. We had just spent a joyful evening talking to the other guests at the resort and had found out some of the local interests and sights. Never having been here before, my wife was quite inquisitive about the locals and their customs. As we checked on kids to make sure they were ok, we sat on the veranda and talked about the evening.

"Now we know where to go tomorrow," my wife said, relaxing and stretching.

"Yes, it's going to be a full day, isn't it?" I responded.

"I just hope the kids get something out of it, that's all," my wife said as she continued to stretch.

"I'm sure they will after all, they were so excited about coming here in the first place, I'm sure they'll have a good time tomorrow."

"What time are they being picked up?" my wife asked.

"About ten o'clock."

"We'll have to make sure they are ready."

We finished our coffees and went to bed, our heads full of the upcoming day and the things we would be seeing. Little did we know, this would be an eye opener for the both of us.

After getting the kids off in the morning, we headed back to our cabin to get ready for our explorations. My wife dressed in a pair of short shorts and a halter top, that really didn't hide much. She had always been a bit of an exhibitionist and I was used to men ogling her wherever we went. We got into the car and headed downtown.

We entered the old part of town and went into some of the shops. As we did, I noticed a man following us.

"Honey," I whispered to her. "I think that man over there is following us."

My wife glanced over and looked at the man.

"I think you're right. I wonder what he wants," she said with a grin.

"I wonder."

We continued our shopping and let the man follow us, not making any eye contact with him. We spotted a small shop that looked interesting and went in, followed, of course, by our shadow. Once inside, it didn't take us long to realize that it was a sex shop. Every toy one could ever imagine was in there and the shop owner was a bright, young looking woman whom immediately came over and asked if she could help us.

My wife was looking around at the toys and didn't hear her.

"No, that's alright," I answered. "We're just looking."

"If there is anything I can help you with, please let me know," the woman said, eyeing my wife.

She stood there for a minute and stared at my wife. I could see her eyes running up and down my wife's body, taking in the length of her shapely legs and the roundness and firmness of her ass. She stared, especially, at my wife's breasts as they were showing a little under the top she was wearing. Her every curve was on display and this woman was enjoying the view.

As we wandered around the shop, the woman stayed close to us and I noticed our shadow wasn't far away either. I tried to keep my eye on him as best I could as we walked around. My wife seemed very interested in some of the toys handing on the walls and asked the woman a few questions, pretending to be interested. I could see from the expression on her face, she was getting hot, and not from the weather. Her face was flushed and I could see the sweat forming along her top as she looked around.

Finally, she stopped in front of a display and turned to the woman.

"What is this used for?" she asked, pointing to the wall.

The woman jumped in and started to explain what the toy was and how it was used. After explaining it to my wife, she asked a question that took both of us be surprise.

"Would you like to try it?" she asked.

My wife looked at me and I could see the lust in her eyes.

"You have somewhere where I can try it?" she asked, half amused by the insistence of the woman.

"Oh yes. We have a room that we use for trying things. It's just in the back."

My wife looked at me and then at the woman. She grinned at me and then answered the woman, taking me by surprise.

"Yes, I think I'd like to try that one," she said, pointing to one of the toys in the display. "I think it will probably be the right size."

The woman quickly picked up the toy and motioned for my wife to follow her.

"You can come too, if you like, sir," she said to me, a big smile on her face as she headed towards the back of the shop.

I looked at my wife and she mouthed quietly, that I should come with her. We followed the woman into the back and she opened a door, letting us into a small room. Inside were just a bed and a small table with a dim light on it. She turned the light on and turned around to face us.

"Would you like me to help you?" she asked, smiling brightly at my wife.

My wife looked at me first and then the woman.

"Of course," she said, stepping closer to the bed.

The woman reached up and undid her top and dropped it on the floor. Her breasts were beautiful, firm and her nipples were hard and sticking straight out. She quickly kicked her shorts off and stood waiting for my wife, who had her top off and was pulling her shorts down. I hadn't noticed before but my wife didn't have any panties on and the woman stared at her bare, shaven cunt as she stood up and turned towards her.

The two women stood and looked at each other for a minute as I watched them, my cock getting harder and harder, straining against the cloth of my shorts.

"Come over here," the woman said, smiling at my wife as she got onto the bed.

I watched my wife walk over and get onto the bed with the woman and lay down beside her on her back. The woman was smiling as she ran her hand over my wife's thigh, lightly running her fingers up and down her. I watched the two women as they got closer and closer together, the woman leaning over my wife and smiling down at her.

The woman leaned down and lightly ran her lips across my wife's, her tongue teasing her. I watched my wife respond and I was surprised a little. My wife had never talked about being with other women so I was taken back a bit by her openness to this woman. I watched their tongues flicker against each other as the woman start caressing my wife's breasts, pinching her nipples and making her moan softly. Their lips locked in a sensual kiss and they explored each other's mouth. I leaned against the wall and watched as the two of them started to make love.

The woman's hand was soon replaced by her mouth as she leaned down and started sucking on one of my wife's breasts, running her tongue around my wife's nipple and pulling on it with her teeth. My wife was moaning more and more as the woman moved down her body. Her hand preceded her mouth and was between my wife's spread legs, running her fingers up and down her slit, rubbing her clit. I could hear the wetness between my wife's legs as the woman pushed a finger into her cunt, slowly and softly.

My wife raised her ass off the bed and responded to the woman's finger. The woman started to slowly thrust her finger in and out of my wife. She soon had my wife asking for more, as the woman head was still moving in the direction of my wife's cunt. Soon her head was between my wife's legs and I could hear her slurping at her cunt and could see her tongue enter my wife's hole. My wife reached down and held the woman's head against her and opened her legs as far as she could.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Eat me."

The woman was now on top of my wife, her legs moving up to straddle her head, lowering her hot, wet cunt down to my wife's mouth. I watched my wife's tongue flick out and taste the woman and then run up and down her cunt, stopping to burrow into her. The two of them were moaning and groaning as they licked and sucked each other, holding onto each other and running their hands up and down their bodies as they continued.

I looked up above the bed and noticed an opening in the wall. Two eyes were watching the two women and I knew immediately who it was. It had to be our shadow. As I looked down at the two women making love and then back to the opening, I smiled to myself and slowly started to lower my zipper to let my hard cock out of its constraints. As I did, I kept my eyes on the opening and soon found the eyes staring at my hard cock as it sprang out of my shorts. I reached up and pulled my shirt off and turned so the eyes could see the length and hardness of my cock.

Here we were, in a foreign country, my wife was making love to another woman and I was showing off for a man who had followed us. I looked down at the women and then back up to the opening. The eyes were gone and the cover had been put back on the opening. The door suddenly opened and our shadow entered the room, quickly closing the door and pulling his shorts down as he walked over to me. He was undressed completely by the time he got over to me and he quickly looked at the writhing women before looking up at me. I felt his hand on my cock and I closed my eyes, letting him rub his hand up and down my length and around my balls.

His hands were soft and he knew what he was doing. Soon I heard a rustle and looked down as my cock disappeared into his mouth. The hot feeling that came with his mouth was exciting and I closed my eyes again as he continued to lick and suck my cock. I looked down again as his hands reached around me and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling me to him. I started to slowly thrust my hips back and forth, fucking his mouth as he helped me. I had never had a man suck my cock before but I didn't find it repulsive but quite the opposite. I found myself enjoying the feeling of his mouth on my cock and I wanted to fill his face with my come.

I looked quickly at the two women and my wife was still on her back, her legs up high in the air as the woman was running a large dildo around her cunt and her ass hole. The feeling of the man's hot mouth on my cock took my attention back to what he was doing. I looked down and then closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of his mouth. I was thrusting faster and faster and I could feel my balls start to tingle and twitch before exploding inside him. I came over and over again as he swallowed all I could empty into him. My knees started to shake as I finished and I knew I had to sit down.

He stood up and smiled at me as I sat on the edge of the bed. I looked down at my cock and I could feel it starting to react again as the man moved over to me. I felt his hand on me again and he started slowly rubbing my cock, making my cock hard again. He suddenly leaned forward and I felt his lips on mine. I let him kiss me lightly at first then harder, thrusting my tongue back into his mouth, exploring him as he did to me.

I leaned back on the bed and moved up beside the two women. He followed me and was soon on top of me, our mouths grinding against each other's, our tongues washing the insides of our mouths. I could hear the groan and moans of the two women beside me as the man and I continued kissing and tonguing each other.

I felt his hand moving down my body and he grabbed my hard cock again. He rubbed it lightly as we continued kissing and then he moved off of me. With a quick movement, he turned me over onto my stomach and started to lick down my back towards my ass hole. He spread my cheeks apart and tongued my crack, pushing his tongue against my hole, sucking on it. I could feel the wetness he was leaving and the firmness of his tongue as he pushed against my hole, suddenly entering me. I jumped a little but he held me down. It hurt a little but I tried to relax.

As he continued pushing his tongue into me, he started to raise my hips. Soon I was leaning forward on my arms, my ass raised high in the air as he continued licking and sucking my ass hole. I felt his tongue start to tongue fuck my ass and it felt hot and wet. His tongue left my ass for a moment and I knew what was coming. As I lay there, I looked over at the two women and my wife was getting ass fucked by the large dildo, moaning and groaning louder with each thrust. The woman's face was one of concentration as she plunged the huge dildo in and out of my wife's ass.

I suddenly felt the man's cock pushing against my splinter. He pushed harder and entered me, opening my ass hole up to his hard cock. The pain was intense and instant. I gasped as it over took my thoughts. He pushed his head inside me and stopped. He waited for the pain to subside a little before pushing his cock further up into me, stopping again and again before he was fully inside me. I could feel the pressure of his cock opening me up and his balls resting against my ass.

He slowly withdrew his cock until just the head was inside me before slowly thrusting it fully back up into me. I groaned loudly as he did and the pain was bearable. He thrust in and out of me slowly for quite a long time before I felt his balls slap my ass as he started to thrust faster and harder. I could feel the head of his cock rub against the walls of my canal as he thrust in and out of my ass and the pain had all but disappeared by now. I pushed back against his thrusts and he moved up and straddled my ass, his legs on either side of my thighs as he continued fucking me.

I suddenly wanted him to come inside me. I wanted to feel him explode and have his hot come fill my hole. I thrust back against him and I felt his cock twitch a little before exploding inside me, his hot come spewing out of his cock and warming the insides of my ass. I groaned when I felt him come and he pumped a load into me over and over again. He finally finished and held himself against my ass, his cock deep inside me, his come seeping slowly out of me around his still hard cock. He thrust once more and I felt his come running down my legs. He grunted and started to fuck me again.

My ass was getting sore by now but I wanted him to continue. I never had felt anything so erotic in my life and I wanted him to fill me with his hot come one more time. He fucked me harder this time and was soon exploding inside me again, his hot, sticky come spewing up into me, filling my already saturated hole with his load.

This time, after finishing filling my ass with his come, he slowly pulled his cock out of me, letting me lower myself down onto the bed. I felt his hands spread my cheeks apart and then his tongue was licking up his come off me. He worked hard at it and pushed his tongue as far into me as he could, licking and sucking his come out of me while I tried to relax and let him finish.

After a few minutes, I felt his tongue leave my ass and the coolness of the room, take its place. I slowly rolled over and looked up at him. He was still straddling me and I found his cock inches from my mouth. I opened my mouth and he slipped his soft cock inside it as I licked and sucked on it. I found the taste inviting and I could smell the heat of his cock and all the come covering it.

He got off me and I looked over at the two women. There were two sets of eyes watching me and my wife was grinning widely as I lay on my back and lowered my legs.

"Did you enjoy that?" my wife asked after a few minutes.

"Oh, yeah," was all I could say, still feeling the cock thrusting in and out of me.

As I relaxed, I felt a hot mouth engulf my still hard cock. I looked down and the woman was sucking on my cock, licking up and down its length and swallowing as much of it as she could. I looked around at my wife again but she was behind the woman, thrusting the large dildo in and out of her cunt. Between the hot feeling of the mouth on my cock and watching my wife dildo fuck the woman, I closed my eyes and lay back on the bed.

When I looked at my wife again, the man was behind her, pumping his hard cock in and out of her cunt. She was still pumping the dildo in and out of the woman but was also pushing back against the man's thrusts as he fucked her hard and fast. I could hear the sucking noises of the dildo and the man's cock as he continued fucking my wife while she continued fucking the woman. I watched her remove the dildo and push it into the woman's ass hole and start to thrust it in and out of her.

I felt my cock explode in the woman's mouth as I came over and over again, my come being swallowed as fast as it came out of me. My wife was groaning loudly now as the man started to come, holding himself against her ass as he filled her cunt with his hot come. The woman was moaning too, as she came from the fucking my wife was giving her ass hole. The three of them collapsed together in a pile, panting and sweating.

After a few minutes, the man got up and quickly put his clothes on and left. The woman got up and looked down at our naked bodies before doing the same, leaving my wife and I alone in the room.

"Wow," was all I could say.

I looked at my wife and she smiled broadly.

"I guess you can say they made a sale, didn't they?"

"Oh yeah," I laughed as we got up and started to get dressed.

We left the room and bought the dildo, leaving the smiling shop owner grinning at us as we stepped out into the sunlight. We went back tot he car and drove to the resort without a word, grins frozen on our faces. Getting back into the room, my wife held up the dildo and smiled at me.

"Want to try this thing, this time?" she asked as her clothes started coming off.

I took my clothes off quickly and was soon on my hands and knees as my wife fucked my ass with the dildo. It was harder and thicker than the man had been but I was able to take it all and with little or no pain. After what seemed like a long time, we switched places and I fucked my wife's ass with the dildo as I fucked her cunt with my hard cock. We came together and collapsed on the bed, falling asleep almost instantly. When we woke up, we realized the kids would be back soon and so got up, dressed and went out to meet their bus.

The rest of our trip was uneventful as we spent most of the time with the kids but once we got home, new horizons opened for us and we found a renewed sex life.

rjohnson
rjohnson
680 Followers