On Vacation with her Dom

Story Info
The start of your interesting visit to the beach.
2.7k words
3.96
16.3k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/28/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On vacation with me, your Dom at the beach...you have been instructed to shop for clothing for a special evening out and with that in mind you head to the mall. You don't ever remember being so nervous about buying clothes. You want so much to please me. You spend almost all the day going through every rack in every store. You mentally pick out several items, but then change your mind and choose something else. Finally you make your selections and return to the hotel to prepare yourself.

You run a tub full of warm water and add bubble bath to help relax your nerves. After lighting some candles and pouring a glass of wine, you climb in and close your eyes, letting your mind wonder. As always your thoughts lead you to me, your Dom.

You can feel you body warming and it's not from the hot water. Images of what you hope the night may bring dance through your thoughts. You consider starting without me, but decide that patience would be a better choice. Besides you are not allowed to ever touch yourself without permission. You soak for a little while longer than you should, then quickly wash and shave.

Once out of the tub you apply moisturizer over your entire body. You do your nails and put on your make-up, your hands shaking in anticipation. You fix your hair, leaving it down, but adding a little volume. Checking the clock, you notice you barely have enough time to dress. Quickly applying my favorite perfume, you check the mirror and are satisfied with how you look. You can only hope that I will be too.

You head to the balcony. The butterflies in your stomach increase in their intensity. As you near me, you watch my eyes travel up and down your body. Starting with the black lace see through blouse that is covering a tiny black lace bra, then moving down to your tight black leather skirt.

The skirt is short, resting just inches below the tops of the black stockings you are wearing. You can feel the air on your crotch which is barely covered by an extremely tiny lace thong. My eyes stop as they reach the three inch heeled, black sandals locked on your feet.

I am sitting on the balcony watching the waves brake upon the beach when you appear before me for inspection. You notice my smile, so you guess you passed the first test, fore you are excited as I have told you...we would dine at a fine restaurant and then visit a local night club for drinks and dancing.

With a huge smile you say "Sir I am ready" as you twirl before me...your skirt rising to expose the small thong covering your smooth pussy. You watch my smile grow as my eyes explore your body.

"Stand before me with your legs together" I instruct you. You quickly do as asked...once in place I reach under your skirt and remove your panties. "You want need these tonight" I say with a laugh. "Now spread your legs...wider...and raise your skirt".

You open yourself to me...bringing your pussy into view as you pull your skirt up high on your hips. I reach up and play with the lock that allows me total control of your sex. I remove the key from the chain around my neck and unlock your pussy.

My finger enters you easily and you hold back a moan...for you have not been given permission to speak. I slowly finger fuck you as my thumb explores other areas. You are hot and wet...you bite you tongue so as not to make a sound...it feels soooo good. "Do not move" I instruct as my hand leaves you.

You watch as I open a small box on the table beside me and remove two small gold chains. I place one on each ankle. From another box you watch me remove two longer chains. After placing one on the table...I raise the chain up to the ring in your right pussy lip and clip it on...taking the other end of the chain I connect it to the ankle chain on your right ankle. I repeat this with the other chain.

I smile as I admire your jewelry..."You may lower you skirt now my slave, we need to go". Standing and placing my arm around you I guide you toward the door. "Oh My", you let slip, as you take your first few steps. The chains pulling on your pussy lips as you walk.

I guide you to a full length mirror so that you may take in your beauty. What you see makes you blush...from under your short skirt come two bright gold chains...obvious to all where they are connected. "Spread you legs" I say and you feel the chains pulling your pussy open as your legs open. You so want to raise your skirt and look at yourself in the mirror but you have not been told to do so. You are let to wonder what your pussy looks like.

As you look and wonder I give you a shocking instruction. "Should anyone ask my love where the chains go or to see them you will oblige them, understand!" Your mouth goes dry and you can barely answer "Yes Sir", as you feel my arm going around your waist.

As I turn you from the mirror and lead you to the door you know that everyone will see the chains and that causes your face to turn bright red. You know you will think of nothing but your pussy and the chains that tease it through out the evening.

We leave the security of the room and head toward the elevator. In the bright lights of the hallway I can see the chains sparkle as you walk. "Your jewelry looks wonderful, how does it feel?" Your face blushes as you know how visible the chains are to anyone who looks. "They pull as I walk. Not hard but all I can thank about with every step is my pussy." "It shall be an interesting night for you then my slave" I say as the door to the elevator opens and we step in.

I can tell you are glad no one is in the elevator with us, so to add to your thoughts I ask, "Wonder how many people will be in the lobby, for you will be an interesting sight I am sure." With that you grow in nervousness and your face glows with embarrassment and fear. You jump as the bell dings our arrival to the 1st floor and the doors open on there own.

The first thing you see is a group of six waiting to enter and you feel as though each is looking right at you, more so at the chains. The feeling to run is overwhelming but you just squeeze my arm tighter and slowly walk with me from the elevator. You can hear one of the guys say to someone..."were those chains coming from under her skirt, I wonder where..." and the elevator door closes. So now you have conformation the chains are very noticeable and many will know your status before the night ends.

The walk through the lobby seems to take forever and you notice many whom you pass look you over from top to bottom and then back up...many smiling as they return to your very short skirt. You have always been told of the beauty of your legs, long, slender and shapely always drawing looks from men and women but now there is more and before you reach the door you know most if not all the eyes of those in the lobby are on your ass and legs and yes the chains as you exit the hotel into the adventure that awaits you.

The trip to the restaurant is full of conversation. If it was not for the way you were seated the two of us would appear just another normal couple out for the evening. One of your requirements as a submissive is to keep you crotch open, visible and available when we are alone. You are always aware of your exposure fore your legs are spread, your skirt pulled up and your pussy on display. It is always harder when you are without panties.

The way I look at you never helps. You hate how my eyes never look into yours or even at your face for that matter. They always seem to just look at your pussy, which in turn makes you horny and wet.

The conversation ends as we park and I exit the vehicle, walking around to your door. Upon opening it you swing you right leg out further spreading you legs and exposing you to the world. "Ouch" slips from your lips as the chains pull on you nether lips. Looking into my eyes you blush as moister trickles down your thighs. You bring you left leg around and take my hand as I help you from the SUV.

At the restaurant we must wait for the maitre-d' to seat us...as I have requested a table for two toward the back of the room next to the windows. The view of the ocean is beautiful from where we shall be seated. As we wait you notice the other guest stealing glances at you. You wander if they can notice the chains. You can only guess what they must be thinking. It matters not for your face is burning red with embarrassment and the juice flows from your uncovered pussy.

You notice two women talking...one is pointing at you. You can easily read her lips and you blush grows, discovering that she is talking about your pussy. The maitre-d' arrives to seat us and leads you right past the two ladies...you hear them snicker. Wishing you could hide, but more excited than anything. Your pussy burns and you want to touch it soooooo bad.

As we arrive at our table the maitre-d' pulls your chair back for you...you feel as though every eye in the place is on you as you try to sit as required without anyone noticing. Just before your bottom touches the seat you raise the back of your skirt so that your bare ass is next to the chair cushion. Relaxing a little as you are finely seated and feeling not quite so on display.

You soon forget about the stares of others and fully enjoy the lovely evening we are having. At times lost in the beautiful view the windows offer. I order for the both of us. When the waiter leaves, you lose yourself in our conversation and the tasty wine. Just as you begin to feel comfortable, I instruct you to go to the ladies room, just so I can watch you walk across the restaurant floor. Once again the embarrassment returns as you rise and head across the room. You feel as if all eyes are following you. You try to move quickly but the chains pull on your lips and force you to slow down. Again you must pass by the two ladies from before but you do so looking straight ahead. To embarrassed to look anyone in the face.

Finally you make it to the restroom and yes thankfully it is empty. You go into a stall, your pussy is on fire, but as instructed you can not touch yourself. You hear the door open, two ladies talking, and notice the bottom of a red dress. You fear the worst, thinking no not them. I can not leave now - you think, but I must return before the food arrives...why me...why now. You quickly use the toilet hoping they will leave. Finely, looking down at the floor, you plan to rush from the restroom.

As you open the stall door you see the two ladies waiting for you...they say hello and one boldly ask where the chains go. Your knees grow week from the humiliation and as instructed by your Dom you know you must tell them and if they ask show them. "The chains are attached to the lips of my pussy," you say in a week quiet voice...trying to get to the door. "May we see?" the other asks. You freeze...your heart skips a beat...for a quick minute you wonder if you can go through with it. Yet with out hesitation, as if they had a mind of their own, your hands raise you skirt and your legs part...giving the two women full view of your hairless pussy, its rings...and the chains.

As the OHHHH MY leaves their lips you drop your skirt and rush from the room...back to our table. I laugh softly as you reseat yourself only guessing what has happened.

The waiter arrives with our dinner as you try hard to regain your composure. Your need to cum so bad; your pussy is all you can think of. The cushion your bare bottom is seated on is wet with your juices. The situation only made worse by the chains...for as you pat your foot with nervousness the constant movement of your pussy lips keeps you on the edge, yet will not stimulate you enough to send you over. OHHH PLEASE Sir let me cum you think. Yet all you can do is eat the wonderful dinner before you and wonder what lays ahead on this oh so beautiful evening.

The rest of dinner goes by fast and uneventful. You enjoy the conversation, the great food, the music, and the smile on your Dom's face. You did notice the two ladies leave and were grateful you would not have to see them again. You here me say that I am going to the restroom and we would leave when I returned. As I walk from the table I notice your legs are crossed as you sit. You see my eyes and look down, OH NO you think, what will I do. You know you are never to cross your legs in my presents. That they are to be kept a fist width apart or wider at all times.

In your relaxed state you had forgotten. You quickly uncross your legs and open them the minimum required amount. I give you the signal to open them wider, the chains parting your lips, opening you. Your face grows red as you must wait for the check to be delivered so you may give the waiter your Dom's credit card.

Thankful for the coverage the table cloth allows, you wait wandering what I will do. You think it was a small thing, you could not be seen anyway, you were not on display, not being shown to anyone, you decide not to worry and enjoy the evening.

I return and extend my hand for yours so that I may escort you from the restaurant. As you rise and take my side you glance at your chair and giggle at how wet the seat is, wondering what the staff will think.

Once again as we leave you feel all eyes are on you, the chains force your thoughts to your pussy and the constant pulling and moving they cause. You realize you have never been this horny before. Someone, something must touch you, enter you, help you find release.

You feel the cool breeze and realize you are outside, shocked that the SUV is waiting curb side. The attendant opens the door for you and as you must you raise your short skirt and take your seat in the car. Of course this allows a complete view of your wet open sex to the attendant and others curd side. Irritated that the attendant is slow to close the door, you breathe as he does so and we depart.

The ride is quiet...I do not speak...so you just sit quietly with your legs spread as wide as the car will allow and notice me stealing glances at your excited sex. You notice my cock has grown hard and you admire its size as it stretches down my leg. You know that no matter where you are going or what happens you will be fine and well cared for. Fore your Master is always kind, even when he must be strict and in the end he always gives you the cock you so crave and the orgasm you so desperately need.

You look down at yourself, your pussy swollen and red, your thighs sparkle with your juice. Your pussy lips open so one can see inside and your clit out form under is hood. Overly excited you mind wonders, where are we going, when will he touch me, what's next........................