On Your Knees Ch. 06

Story Info
Locked in the closet.
1.2k words
3.73
48.3k
2

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Victor, you should have listened to me. You should always listen to your mother," her voice cracked on the last word.

He whimpered, "I'm sorry mommy! It won't happen again, I swear!"

"Victor, Victor, Victor," she croaked, dragging him down the hallway, "You know its not good to lie to your mommy. I'm very disappointed in you."

She shoved him into the narrow, warped closet. He shrieked,

"Don't you dare lie to me again little boy, or I'll do a lot more than just that. You know if you were to listen to me more than these things wouldn't have to happen." Through the cracks, she cooed, "Oh, my poor baby. I'm so sorry. This is your father's fault, its always been his fault."

Victor was in awe as his mother's footsteps ventured away. He didn't understand, his dad had been out of the picture since his fifth birthday. They'd been without him for running on three years now.

*

The light burned as he emerged from the closet, she sat on the bed, watching and smirking at him.

"Are you going to be listening now, Vicky?"

"Yeah," he whispered.

"What's that?" She called, "I can't hear you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she smiled, "Now, I am going to go out shopping for some things, I want you to stay here and do some research on the list of sites on the pad next to the laptop. I should only be gone a few hours, feel free to make yourself comfortable dear. I think tomorrow, I will bring you shopping."

"Yes, Mistress," He leaned in the doorway, wondering what her next move in her tempting game was next.

He walked to the door with her, since she hadn't permitted him to dress, he was still nude. Red marks laced his naked body from the ropes. As she opened the door, he leapt to one side so no one would see him, she laughed at that.

She strode over to him, pulled him in and stroked his chest, "I'll be seeing you soon," she sighed with a feathery kiss to his cheek.

The moment she shut the door, he raced back to the bedroom and collapsed onto the bed. She said she'd be gone for hours, so an hour's worth of sleep wouldn't hurt to catch.

* Nicole drove to a remote town about an hour away, she liked to remain discreet about her sexual preferences in her hometown. Manuel, the manager of her favored adult store, Silk and Satin, greeted her with open arms. Manuel had jet black locks that ran against his jaw line, a short but muscular physique. She loved how his biceps bulged underneath his black top, but sadly he was not her type. He exclaimed multiple times that she was his best customer and it was a thrill to see her again.

"Manny, doll, do you have any new toys for me?"

"Oh darling," he grabbed her hand, "You are just going to love this!" He gushed, pulling her to a corner of the store.

"Now, it may not look like much, but from knowing your little secret, I'd say you want one of these now." He pulled a thick, curved metal off the shelf with little attachments on it.

"Um, what is it?" Her brow furrowed with puzzlement.

"This my dear lady, is called a humbler. It is a physical restraint for your man. This cuff here," he pointed, "will clamp his balls at the base of his scrotum. The bar rests on his balls, behind the thighs at the base of his ass. His legs are forced into a folded, forward position. If he tries to get away, well you know a little yank."

"Sounds delightful." She grinned.

"Believe me it is! Julio and I love it! It is fantastic!" He raved.

"Well, I certainly must buy one then." She murmured, placing it in her cart. "Manny, I am going to need a new breast mold. I think a large C cup, would do. How's tomorrow sound for measurements?"

"Anything for you darling!" * "What are all of these things?" He whimpered as she carefully, but effectively placed them on the counter for his viewing pleasure.

"These are going to be our toys and tools for your training, love."

"Hmm.." he paused, examining thoroughly, sliding his fingers across each one. He paused at the humbler.

"Oh, that one, my sweet we will be using tonight," Nic gave him a little wink causing him to shudder.

* After stripping him naked, she fastened the newly purchased purple strap-on. His eyes popped at her appearance in it, she had been hiding that away to be seen last. When she strutted over to him, he couldn't keep his eyes off it. Smirking she told him to kneel before her, like a royal ordering her knight.

"Suck it," she commanded.

He turned his head away in shame, but she grabbed him by the chin and forced it down his throat. He gagged and attempted to pull away, but her fingers intertwined in his locks pulling him in. She thrust repeatedly into his small, tight mouth until he began to whine.

Disgustedly, she pulled away. "If you're going to be so meek, I'll start using that spider gag. You won't be able to keep your mouth closed, but I'll still have all my fun." She sneered.

She shoved him to the floor, then strapped him into his humbler. He squirmed and tried to flex his legs, which led to a snapping pull at his balls, causing him to gasp. Her throaty laughter crept into his ear as she informed him he wouldn't be going anywhere. She blindfolded him and latched his mouth open with the cold steel, strapping his head in its leather bind.

"I might as well use it now to get you used to it," she whispered.

He could hear the squelching of her lathering the dildo in a mint-scented lube. With the blindfold on, he couldn't see her coming. The next second, she was spreading his cheeks wide and plunged deep into his tender and puckered ass. It caught him by surprise and he struggled to catch his breath. But she wasn't going stop for him.

She adjusted herself and grabbed him by the shoulders. Thrust after thrust, with him attempting to squirm away. Time and again the device squeezed his balls, she was beginning to think he did that just for the pleasure of the pain. As she was feeling his tremors of a climax coming, she climbed off and gave his mouth more attention. She thrust the false cock into his awaiting mouth, this time he offered no resistance. It gave a smile to her lips.

Nic finally undid his binds, but she wasn't done. "Now, you will perform on me," she demanded after she popped last night's plug in place from last night.

He lowered himself to her wet cunt. Lightly, he stroked his fingers clit until he started to feel in control and comfortable. His tongue entered her sweetness, its warmth lashing out and tasting her deeply. Her fingers curled around his hair, until she grew impatient with her lack of dominance. She shoved him away and mounted him.

Nic rode his heated cock, moaning with her own pleasure which Vicky echoed until they came together. Sweat drench the both of them, she rolled off breathing harsh and curled up under his arm, where she feel to slumber.