On Your Knees Ch. 07

Story Info
Nic the royal bitch.
1.4k words
3.75
37.4k
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to crawl." Nic commanded.

"What?"

She walked up to him, roughly grabbing his mouth, "Did I give you permission to speak?" She shoved him to the floor, "Crawl!"

He crawled on his belly to her feet, waiting for his next orders. She pressed her heels firmly into his back, he groaned in agony causing the whip to snap across his ass. Slowly, her foot rose, he sighed in relief.

"Kiss it," she ordered shoving her foot in her face.

He shakily pressed his lips to the black heels, "Pathetic." She hissed.

*****

The doorbell called out, Nic sent Vicky out in the maid's outfit to answer. She promised they'd go shopping this week. Vicky sucked in his breath, hoping it wasn't someone he knew, peeked through the peephole and just saw a delivery boy. He wiped his sweaty palms on the skirt and opened the door.

"Your order comes to $23.45."

"Oh um," he searched for his wallet.

"Hon, your purse should be by the door." Nic sang from the bedroom.

"Nice costume, dude." The kid muttered.

A small, glittering pink pouch was resting on an end table. Vicky quickly fished out twenty-five, shoving the money into the kid's hands, hoping to not be seen by anyone else in this getup. When he was grabbing the food, that's when he actually looked up at the kid's face. It was one of his students, Perry Miles. Vicky's knees locked up as he began to tremble, face flashing red. But maybe this kid didn't recognize him, he wasn't exactly paying much attention.

As Vicky was shutting the door, he heard the kid call out, "See you in class on Monday, Mr. Schonberg."

*****

Vicky began to set the table while he waited for Nic to come out from the bedroom, she always liked to change before dinner. As he started to dish out food onto the second plate a rough hand grabbed the back of his dress and spun him around.

"What do you think you're doing, dear?" She snapped, placing a hand tenderly on his chest.

"I'm putting dinner out for us?"

"Oh, you're so cute! Thinking you're going to sit at the table! Kneel."

His knees screamed with age as they met the cool floor, but he waited for her. He would have been there all night if she told him to. Nic plucked an item from her pocket, it was a simple leather collar which she started to fasten around his neck.

"All right my pet, you eat on the floor tonight. You are not ready to be at the table."

"Wait, what?" He threw his hands in the air, "I'm not some kind of dog you know!"

She swat him on the nose, "Oh darling, you think you get to have an opinion!"

Nic then scooped out the remaining chow mein and barbecued pork and into a dog dish which she placed onto the floor, "Eat up, dear."

He sighed, this was the most painful and humiliating relationship he had ever been in. But something about it just made him not ready to walk away. While Nicole could be a royal bitch, he would like to think that she saw something in her. This was the most interesting relationship he had ever had and it certainly wasn't predictable. He needed that in his dull life.

"Do I at least get a fork or chopsticks?" He'd take anything though he was terrible at trying to use chopsticks, he'd always end up losing his food.

She kissed him lightly on the forehead, "No."

*****

The following morning, after a night of Nicole having him sleep on the foot of the bed, they went out to get the shopping done that she had been talking about. Their first stop was at some darkened store where the sign outside had a big letter x.

"Darling!" A songlike voice rang out, "Is this him?"

"Oh yes it is."

A short and lean Hispanic man emerged from behind some red curtains. He hugged Nicole.

"I am Manny," he said grasping Victor's hand in a firm handshake.

"Victor or as Nic likes to put it, Vicky."

He studied Victor's hand and turned to Nicole, "Dry, rough and dirty."

"Oh," she huffed, "I know. But today, that all changes."

"Well that's good my dear. Reggie has the materials ready, how about we get you measured?" He mentioned, keeping his grip on Victor.

"Measured? Measured for what?"

"Oh, don't worry about that Vicky." Nicole whispered, pushing him into the awaiting arms of Manny.

*****

Victor came back from behind the curtains flushed and looking frazzled. "All right Nicole, they should be ready in an hour or two. I'll call you."

"Thanks Manny, you're a doll."

*****

Next they pulled up to a store with a skull painted on the window with a snake coming out its eye and withered rose petals surrounding it. Inside were a few leather chairs like in a dental office and pictures of designs all over the walls. In the middle of the room sat a beefy bald man with a skull on fire tattooed on the left side of his head.

"Ah, Ryan we're here for our appointment." Nicole said giving the man a quick peck on the cheek.

"Wait you want me to get a tattoo?" He practically shrieked.

"Oh don't be silly, you're getting pierced too."

"Uh...Nicole can't we talk about this?"

Ignoring him, Nicole turned to Ryan, "Looks like we have ourselves a little trouble-maker Ryan. Would you please bring out the restraints?"

His jaw dropped, "Restraints?"

She flicked him on the nose, "Looks like someone's going to be disciplined when we get home."

Ryan came back out of a storage room with some thongs of leather. Nicole shoved Victor into the nearest chair and Ryan quickly strapped him in. Grabbing something from Ryan, she gave Vicky a quick kiss then forced a gag into his mouth. Ryan then carefully picked out a piercing gun from a short table with a metal tray standing by.

"Just a pinprick, nothing more than a bee sting." Ryan mentioned as he gently grabbed Vicky's ear. First piercing one side, then the other.

"Vicky, we're flipping you over now for your tattoo," Nic cooed in his ear. "It may be a little painful but don't struggle with it."

Ryan quickly undid Vicky's binds and lowered him onto his stomach. He was rebound into the chair, this time his hands tied underneath the chair.

"I want this one on him." Nic told Ryan, but Vicky couldn't see what it was.

*****

Vicky was a little glad he had the gag in when the needle dug into his skin it felt like a hundred wasps stinging all in one spot. He roughly bit into the gag, trying to take off as much pain as he could. He wrinkled his nose and vaguely questioned how clean the thing was. The tattoo was placed on his lower back, right where the little dip was.

After about half an hour later, Ryan undid his straps. "All right we're done. If you want, there's a mirror over there and you can go look at it," he placed a smaller mirror in Vicky's hand.

Nic gave him a nod of approval. As soon as he was out of the chair, he stretched and rolled his head from side to side. He quickly walked over to the mirror a bit eager at what awaited him. This was his first tattoo. Vicky lifted the shirt and faced the mirror with his back. The tattoo was read, "Slut. Property of Mistress Nic" with a little cherry blossom underneath.

"Come, Vicky."

*****

After the tattoo shop, Nic took them out for lunch. He was grateful that she let him sit at the table with her. It would have been extremely humiliating in public with all these people around. But they did look at him oddly with the collar still around his neck. She had forbid him from its removal.

"Thank you for letting me sit up here with you Mistress." He whispered.

She looked up at him from her strawberry milkshake, "You're welcome."

Suddenly her cellphone belted out a tune from some movie he couldn't remember, "Yes? Good, we'll be there in fifteen." She set a twenty on the table, "Let's go."

He wasn't done with his burger, but she was already out the door.