Ona Owns Jane

Story Info
Pastor's wife is defiled and used.
3.8k words
4.35
150.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers

It appeared to be another beautiful day on Willow Lane, all seemed quiet and normal on this tree lined street in the heart of a very up-scale neighborhood. But Ona Olson was fuming; her next-door neighbor, Jane Blake, had called the police to complain about the noise coming from her pool area. Ona had a barbeque and pool party the night before and they were just having a good time. Jane's daughter had beaten out her own daughter for the captain of the cheerleader squad last year; the girls were both in college now. Ona decided that Jane was a thorn in her side and she would make the goody-goody bitch pay dearly.

Ona sat at the kitchen table, drank her coffee and was determined to come up with a plan to bring Jane to her knees. Ona was a swinger and Jane was a prude, so they didn't have many friends in common. Then it hit her, the light bulb went on! One of her swinger friends, Ava, was a fashion model. The last Thursday of every month, they had a fashion show and Jane was always there. The voluptuous brunet grinned wickedly, her dark eyes sparkled and the 36 year old could feel the nipples on her huge breasts stiffen when she pictured the defilement of her 38 year old little blonde, blue-eyed neighbor. Ona's pussy tingled at the thought of the perverted pleasure of watching the tiny-tit snob turned into a wanton slut!

Jane was enjoying the fashion show when she felt light-headed. A helpful model assisted her to the restroom to put cold water on her face. The 5'3" wife had no idea that a powder had been sprinkled in her drink. Jane was led to a back door and placed in a van.

Ona was waiting in a room with a two-way mirror, at the home of a couple of her swinger friends. They eagerly awaited the arrival of the sweet little wife. Two studs carried the blonde to the bed and disrobed the unconscious victim. The men undressed, and displayed two very large semi-hard cocks. Jane began to stir and was given a glass of water to drink; the water was laced with liquid X!

Her head was dizzy and her loins were inflamed, the disoriented blonde did not know where she was or what was going on and she couldn't understand the hungry craving in her pussy! The men were kissing her body and playing with her tiny tits and sopping pussy. Her pussy exploded when lips met her pussy lips and a tongue entered her smoldering slit! Her mind wanted her to tell them to stop but her body would have none of that; she yearned to be fulfilled and the burning desire between her legs cried out to be satisfied!

Her mouth was open as she screamed out in ecstasy when a large cock brushed over her lips and into her open mouth! Jane was the wife of a successful Pastor that even had his own television show and here she was with a tongue in her pussy and a cock in her mouth, she wondered how this could be happening and why she craved it so much? She thought it was repulsive and obscene, but strangely titillating and did not want it to stop!

The tongue in her sex-hole was replaced by an enormous cock that filled her with pain and pleasure at the same time. Soon her legs were rapped around the waist of her seducer and her tiny feet rested on his muscular buttocks. She humped back furiously, the sublime feeling that his big cock was producing in her pussy was driving her wild with lust! Never before had her tight cunt been so full. The Pastor's wife experienced one earth shattering orgasm after another and saliva dripped down her chin as she tried desperately to get the entire big dick in her mouth. Red hot cum was shot into her craving cunt and milking mouth!

The men taunted the submissive wife saying, "You loved that, didn't you? I know that you want some more of that good loving! Tell us that you want us both to fuck you! Beg for our big cocks to give you pleasure that you never knew until today. Plead with us to put our hard cocks in your slut cunt! Beg bitch!"

Jane felt so humiliated, she wanted to tell them to go to hell but she desperately wanted to feel the pleasure poles inside of her, she was overcome with a lustful craving for their cocks and begged, "Please fuck me; I want to feel your big cocks deep inside me. I have never known such pleasure and want more of your beautiful cocks! Please fuck me; I will do anything you want!"

"Good girl, now get on your knees and suck the one-eyed snakes back to life, take them in your mouth and they will grow. Kiss and lick them first."

Jane was degraded and ashamed, she wondered if she was possessed by a demon. Her mouth watered as she gazed at the cocks. She had never sucked a dick before, not even her husband's small dick. Now she felt compelled to worship the hunks of meat with her mouth. She lovingly kissed up the shaft of one cock as she played with the other! She kissed their balls while pumping the huge cocks with her small hands. One of the cocks was so thick that she could not fit her hand around it.

Ona and her friends were playing with each other while watching the Pastor's wife being turned into a big cock craving slut! They found the sight of her wedding ring against the big cocks extremely arousing.

The Pastor's wife put her sweet lips on the inflated head of the fat cock and cooed while licking the pre-cum. She played with one cock and sucked the other. Her blonde head was a blur as she bobbed it up and down on the stiff cocks. At one point she tried to put both of them in her mouth at the same time, but they would not fit!

She was placed on her side and guided a big dick into her hungry pussy. The other stud got behind her and plowed his cock into her tight ass-hole. She cried our, "No please, not there. No one has ever done that before, it hurts, you are too big, please don't, stop, pleaseeeeesss...!" They ignored her imploring and fucked both holes furiously; her pain gave way to pleasure and she fucked back with fervor. When both holes were filled with cum, they withdrew their cocks and wiped them off on her face and blonde hair.

The studs told her to get dressed and they would drive her back to her car. Ona climaxed watching the obscene and perverse display of wanton lust unfold before her eyes. She smiled lewdly when she heard Jane plead with the two men to stay and fuck her again. The sight of both of her holes gaping open wide and leaking cum was vile and raunchy, it turned Ona on! When the men told her 'no' and to get dressed, the look of disappointment on Jane's face was priceless and Ona knew that the video would be exactly what she wanted! The men blindfolded Jane and returned her to the car.

Ona waited a week before calling Jane. Ona told Jane that she wanted her to come over and talk. Jane angrily declined and stated that she would never enter that house. The lusty brunet told her to look in her mail box.

Ava opened two beers and handed one to her friend. Ona thanked Ava and asked her model friend how the seduction of the pastor went. "He did try to keep his little pecker in his pants, but he couldn't resist this!" The redhead sex goddess with big green eyes ran her fingers over her voluptuous frame. She produced pictures and a video for her friend. Ona thanked her and told Ava that they were going to have fun with the Pastor's pretty wife.

Jane went to the mail box and opened the envelope. Her knees grew weak when she saw pictures of her total surrender to her well endowed lovers. She had tried to put it all out of her mind but every night she would remember and stick fingers inside her aroused pussy. She remembered giving the men her phone number and wondered why they hadn't called her yet. There was a note that told her to wait by the telephone!

Ava laughed when her friend informed her that Jane would have to wait and worry by the phone for an hour. Finally, she called the Pastor's wife and told her, "Get your skinny ass over here right now, unless you want the world to see what a fucking slut you are!"

Jane walked through the door and nervously sat on a living room chair. Ava gave her a sensual smile and handed Jane a beer. Ona pressed the remote and Jane shuddered when she saw herself on the screen, servicing her two well-endowed studs. Ona said, "Oh, I get so wet when I watch this! What a fucking slut! If the Pastor only knew that his little wife is a slave to big cocks! Listen close, because this is the way it is going to be, bitch. From this moment on, you will be my obedient sex slave. You will do exactly what I order you to do; if you refuse, your husband and daughter, his congregation and the whole neighborhood will see this tape. I don't want any questions or bullshit; I only want your absolute compliance. Do you understand?"

The little blonde wife was horrified and simple replied, "Yes, I understand and I will do whatever you say!" Jane was totally defeated and at the mercy of her tormenter.

"Good girl, smart too, now strip and play with your sloppy cunt and watch yourself be ravished by the two studs; oh, I'm mistaken, you ravished them, didn't you? Don't get modest now, take it all off and don't worry, you shouldn't feel so all alone; we are going to get naked too. Watching a nasty little slut like you always starts my juices flowing!"

The Pastor's wife felt her pussy tingle when she beheld the two full-bosomed beauties nakedness. The sight of the thick patch of black, and clump of red pubic hair on these long legged lusty ladies made her own blonde haired pussy soaking wet! This puzzled her because she had never been interested in women at all, not even in fantasies.

Ona gave her submissive little slut her first command; she told Jane to join them on the sofa and to sit between the two sensuous bombshells. They all watched the filthy film and fingered their own hot pussies. Ona and Ava began playing with the little blonde and placed her little hands on their smoldering pussies and told her to pound the shit out of their hot-holes with her fingers.

The Pastor's wife was forced to nurse on all four big tits and eagerly sucked on the rubbery nipples. Jane was shoved to the floor and told to worship their hairy-holes with her mouth and tongue. First she went to Ona's black bush and smelled the aroma of the aroused pussy, it was intoxicating and inviting. Slowly her face lowered to the steamy slit; Jane marveled at the fat pussy lips and enlarged clit. She had never seen a woman's sex this close before and suddenly felt a strong urge to devour the hairy treat!

Jane licked and sucked with fervor and as if in a trance, nothing else in the world mattered to her but this delicious pussy. She quivered when her own orgasm came as she sucked and licked the cum from Ona's juicy love cavern. There was no time for her to catch her breath; Ava grabbed her by the hair and pushed Jane's face to her fiery red-haired cunt! Jane lovingly licked the luscious cunt to a rousing orgasm and thanked them for letting her feast on their tasty treats! Ona said that she was pleased that Jane was such a good little pussy licker and dismissed her for now.

Ava asked Ona what she planed to do with the evidence of the Pastor and her. Ona said that there were many options and that she would decide the best use of the pictures and tape of the Pastor and Ava. Before she left, Jane was told that if her two friends called her, that she should go out with them. Ava and Ona relaxed and discussed future plans for their submissive little bitch.

When Jane got home her husband kissed her and immediately recognized the taste of Ava's pussy! It never occurred to him that his sweet little wife had her mouth on Ava's pussy. He vowed to use more mouthwash next time. The Pastor made love with his wife that night and thought that her pussy was no longer tight! He was certain that it was only his imagination.

The next day, about twenty minutes after the Pastor left the house; there was a loud knock on the door. Jane was startled when she opened the door and saw the two studs with a friend. The three men walked right past her and into the house. One of the men told her, "Come on, bitch! Let's go to the bedroom, we only have an hour to give you what you need! I know damn well you have a big itch between your legs, so let's scratch it! You have one hour to enjoy our pussy pleasers, so let's go!"

The Pastor's wife felt so ashamed of herself; she should be resisting but as they led her to the bedroom she was overwhelmed with lust! She couldn't help it; she craved their big cocks, she was excited and her pussy flooded. They threw her on the bed and ripped off her housedress. The men stripped and stroked their large cocks. One man lapped her soaked pussy, while the other two rubbed their big dicks all over her pretty face and took turns fucking her mouth!

The new man was on his back and she was lifted in the air and then her dripping pussy was lowered to the big fat cock! She whimpered and meowed as her horny pussy engulfed the steely dick. Jane thrashed about like a rag doll and cried out, "Oh God, it feels so good, what a cock!!! Oh my. I'm Cuming, yessss... Fuck meeee!! Ohhhhhh... Yessss!!!" A second man knelt behind the aroused wife and stuffed his cock in her ass-hole. The third man stood in front of her and feed her mouth his rigid cock. The Pastor's wife cooed and purred as her every orifice was filled with white hot cum!

The men had Jane lick their cocks clean before they left her. The submissive blonde willingly complied and lovingly cleaned their huge cocks with her mouth. When the men were leaving, Jane shamelessly implored them to come back soon! They assured her that they would be back. Her mind took her back a couple of weeks to when she was a faithful, loving wife. It seemed like an eternity ago; she shuddered when she realized that she was now a wanton slut for cock and pussy!!!

The next day, Ona called and told her to be over her place in an hour; they were going out and have some fun. When Jane arrived in her cute little sundress, she was ordered to go to the bedroom and put on the clothes that were laid out for her to wear. The Pastor's wife came out of the bedroom complaining that she looked like a tramp in the red mini skirt, black stockings with a garter and high-heels! Ava and Ona laughed and told her that she was a tramp. They ushered her to the bathroom and applied too much makeup, to make sure that she really looked like a tramp.

While walking to the car, Jane was annoyed that the mini skirt barley covered her buttocks and her black blouse was transparent. Jane found it extremely difficult to walk in the fuck-me shoes and stumbled. They drove for over an hour and finally pulled into the parking lot of a bar that was just off the highway.

They entered the rowdy bar and were seated by the stage where a stripper was doing the bump and grind to the beat of the sensual music. The owner of the wild establishment greeted his friend Ona, and was introduced to Jane and Ava. He instructed the waitress to bring them drinks on the house. After several drinks a couple of burly men came to the table and asked the girls if they would like to dance. Ona told them 'no' but said that Jane would be glad to dance with both of them! The bearded men guided the frightened wife to the dance floor.

The men swayed and pressed their bodies tight to the slender blonde. They both licked her ears and the goose-bumps could be seen across the dance floor. Her tiny skirt was hiked up to her waist, her butt was squeezed and fingers explored her honey-hole. Ona remarked to Ava that she was glad that they did not allow Jane to wear undergarments. Ona laughed when she told her friend that some liquid-X was in Jane's drink, to make sure that her little slut put on a good show.

The other dancers stopped and gathered around Jane and her new friends to watch them molest her. Ona and Ava joined the onlookers so that they could get a good view of the orgy! Jane moaned as fingers worked her pussy and ass. She was bent over a railing and fucked from behind while slurping on the cock that was put in her face! Soon there was a line of men to fuck the whore! There was also a line of men and women to fuck her face.

One busty brown-haired woman rode her face and yelled, "Yeah, that's it slut! Suck on mommy's hot cunt while daddy fucks your sloppy cunt with his big dick! Eat it up bitch; I'm going to cum on your face and he is going to shoot his cum up your slut-hole and make a baby for you! His seed is potent and guaranteed to knock you the fuck up!! Yes, good girl, now lick up all of my juicy cum, drink it bitch!"

The next guy fucked her in the ass and she humped back at him as another cock was shoved in her mouth. As Ona and Ava helped their cum soaked slut out of the bar, there was a loud round of applause and shouts of, "Bring her back again soon!"

Jane was helped into the backseat and was surprised when a sexy Latin Lady joined her. Jane recognized her as one of the dancers from the bar! Ava informed her that the dancer's name was Carla and that Carla wanted to share her husband with the little blonde slut. The black-haired, dark-eyed, Lusty Latin Lady explained that she wanted to fulfill her husband's long time fantasy to have a threesome with a blonde woman.

Hector usually picked his wife up after her shift at the bar but Carla called to tell him that she had a ride and a sexy blonde for them to share! When Hector saw all of the beautiful women he exclaimed, "Holy Shit!!! All of these women and me! I can't believe it!"

Ona told him that Ava and she were just voyeurs, they liked watching their little slut and that Jane would be in the threesome with them. The couple quickly took off Jane's clothing and then disrobed themselves. The blonde Pastor's wife found herself in the middle of the horny couple, on the sofa, her tiny hand was placed on his thick, uncircumcised cock, her other hand was guided to Carla's wet pussy and Carla fed the blonde's mouth her 36D cup breasts! Carla's aureoles were large and brown, her nipples were long and pointy and Jane nursed on the rubbery nipples with fervor!

Ona and Ava sat in an arm chairs and their fingers went to their own pussies as the erotic scene unfolded. The uncircumcised cock began to grow and a large mushroom head emerged from the foreskin covering. Hector clutched a fistful of blonde hair and pulled her face from the tits that she was nursing on and down to his throbbing cock. Jane wrapped her sweet lips around the stiff shaft and eagerly sucked. Indentations could be seen on her cheeks and saliva dripped down her chin. Carl inserted three fingers in the Pastor's wife's soaked slit, then a 4th, soon she was fist fucking the little blonde as she gobbled up the big dick in her hungry mouth!

Hector stood up and bent the little bitch over and from behind, his cock entered her ravenous cavern. Carla sat on the edge of the sofa and guided Jane's face to her fiery fuck-hole, and commanded, "That's it bitch, feast on my delicious cunt while my husband rams his cock in your slimy pussy! Yes, lick and suck my smoldering slit! Oh yeah, you are a bad girl, you are so fucking nasty. I love it! Lap it all up bitch!!"

Jane's squeals of lust were muffled by Carla's cunt as Hector filled her puffed pussy full of cum. While the Pastor's wife was licking them clean, his large manhood was rising once more. Jane was placed on the floor and was fucking back hard, Carla mounted her face and the couple double-teamed her again. Carla and Hector thanked them as they left and expressed their desire to see them again. On the drive home, Ava sat in the back of the car with Jane. The fiery redhead lifted her skirt and had the blonde lick her pussy on the drive home.

Once back at Ona's house, the Pastor's wife was required to service her mistress Ona and bring her sopping cunt to a quaking orgasm. Jane was permitted to shower and change back into her own clothes, before going home! After Jane went home, the girls laughed and discussed their future plans for the Pastor's wife. Ona announced that when the time was right, Joan would see the video of her husband. Then Ona said, "You know, our daughters will soon be home from school for the summer and I have plans for our complaining neighbor's little girl. She thinks that she is 'all-that' but we will bring her down!" They enjoyed more drinks and delighted in their plans to defile the mother, daughter and the Pastor!

LustyLee77
LustyLee77
1,587 Followers