Once a Slut...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers

"Oh, and you'll have to wear THIS," she said, holding up a foil-clad condom. She moved over to the corner of the room and turned a switch. The room filled with dance-beat music.

She turned back to me. "So – what's your pleasure?"

I was thinking with my cock instead of my brain. I was also blinded by my rage at Jen's unfaithfulness. "No boundaries?" I asked disbelievingly.

"Five hundred, and we can do anything and everything you want, at least until you wear down. I'll forget the taxes if you'll promise to use your tongue to help me get wet."

Five hundred for EVERYTHING? I'd long wanted to try anal sex with Jen, but I had never been willing to request it of her. I was afraid it would remind her too much of her checkered porn flick history. This could be my chance to fuck a girl's ass without dredging up Jen's past.

It was twisted reasoning, but it seemed to work for me at the moment.

"If I put it on my credit card, what will show up on the bill?" I asked hesitantly.

She displayed another broad smile, and her nose scrunched endearingly. "Not to worry, sweetie. It just shows up as PKL Communications. You can tell your wife it's for a new wireless device or something." She looked directly at the gold band on my left ring finger.

"PKL?" I asked, trying to change the subject.

"Pink Kitty Limited, I believe," said Amber, "but don't worry about it. Wives don't ever check, not unless you get addicted and keep on doing it over and over. Hopefully she can please you at home and it won't become a problem."

Or maybe she can please me HERE, on one of her late shifts at the Pink Kitty, I thought cynically. My cock-driven brain was grasping at any and every reason to forge ahead, and self-righteous spite readily fit the bill.

I pulled my credit card from my wallet and gave it to Amber. She looked it over, studying my name as if it rang a bell, and then left for a couple of minutes. I finished getting undressed as I waited.

She returned with receipt and credit card in hand, wearing only a robe. The nurse's uniform was gone.

"Abandoned the fantasy?" I asked, tongue-in-cheek.

"Do you want fantasy, or do you want REALITY?" she murmured, a genuine feline quality to her voice. I half-expected her to meow. Here, kitty-kitty, I wanted to say.

She seemed to read my mind. Perhaps she was just reading my eyes, which were scanning the curves and peaks of her robe-covered body.

My naked cock was straining upward, threatening to spew a load of spunk up toward the ceiling, a visible testament to my molten lust for this incredibly erotic woman. She got the message and grasped my wand once again, stroking it a time or two before leaning down and taking it in her mouth.

She was a champion fellatio artist. She knelt in front of me and tenderly rubbed two fingers at the base of my balls while she sucked and slurped my rod. As her head bobbed up and down on my shaft, I reached down and grabbed the lapel of her robe. I tugged on it until the sash of the robe came loose, gaping open to expose her luscious tits.

I had to touch them. Despite the ecstasy of having her expertly suck my cock, I needed contact with the fleshy melons of her large and exquisite breasts. I could finally SEE her sexual arousal for me, in the form of the turgid nipples standing erect at the ends of her beautiful tits. But I needed to FEEL them, to TASTE them. And she was too far down, resting on her knees with my prick in her mouth.

"Up you go, Amber," I said, "I don't want to cum in your mouth – at least not YET. And I really need to feel those sexy tits of yours."

She smiled at the compliment, and stood in front of me. She was a tall woman, but still about four inches shorter than me. She closed the gap between us, and pushed her breasts into my chest.

At the same time, I could feel the scruff of her muff scratching against my upper leg. It was warm, and I pushed my leg more solidly against it. She started to hump my leg, and soon I felt the slick juices of her vagina coating the top of my leg.

I was euphoric. I could never have imagined I'd be doing this today when I came in earlier to investigate Jen's workplace. The investigation had turned down a different path. An investigator is sometimes known as a private dick, but in my case, the "private dick" status had nothing to do with investigating. I wasn't discovering what Jen did – I was enjoying myself. And I was enjoying Amber.

Somehow, deep in my spirit, despite my erotic haze, I knew this was wrong. I just had come too far to back out now.

I pulled her to me and turned toward the easy chair. I laid Amber back into it, and watched her watch me as I pulled the side handle to raise the foot rest.

My hands went to her breasts, and my lips went to her knees. I kissed along the inner part of her thighs. She immediately spread her legs in blatant invitation. I couldn't stop myself or pretend to be in control. My mouth went straight for her vagina, spitting and licking, my mind spinning out of control.

My hands continued to knead the fleshy mounds of her breasts while my lips kissed the mound of her pubic region. I began furiously tongue-fucking her, lapping at her labia and suckling her clit. She'd only asked me to get her moist for penetration, but we were both in heat and I was intent on making her cum.

With all the groping of forbidden tits and licking of forbidden pussy, I felt like a heroin junkie ready to fly off a building. Amber grasped my head and pushed it into her crotch to increase the pressure. "Keep it up - PLEASE. Keep licking my pussy! Make me CUM, William!" she cried out.

I was momentarily struck with the question of how she knew my legal name, William, but then I remembered her studious look at my credit card. I guess she wanted to know who it was that was going to fuck her.

Nobody called me William – it was Bill. But I was honored she was calling out my name in ecstasy. And I was glad that it wasn't a name that was likely to get me nailed if it ever came up in conversation with Jen. I was all too aware that Amber and Jen worked together.

I had three fingers in Amber's pussy, pumping in and out, as I continued to suckle her clit. With my other hand, I was tweaking her nipples, first one and then the other, then back and around again.

I felt her pussy begin to tighten against my tongue. I frigged even harder with my fingers, suckled even harder on her clit. Her pussy lips constricted, then clenched violently around my fingers and mouth. "Oh! Oh! OOOOOHHHH!" she wailed.

It felt so wanton, so good, to make this total stranger cum in my mouth. She was lovely, she was sexy – and now she was primed and ready to fuck me. I could see the look in her eye as she came down off her euphoric orgasm. It was a total "fuck me" look.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She smiled a warm smile. "Ready and willing," she answered huskily. "But here, I need you to wear this." She held out the condom. "Not that I WANT you to – I NEED you to. We need to be safe, for both our sakes."

"Can you help me put it on – with your mouth?"

She smiled again. "I haven't been doing this long enough to completely master that trick," she replied, "but I'll try."

She was a trooper. She got the condom in her mouth and managed to spread it over my glans with her tongue. She struggled beyond that point, and finally looked up at me with an "I'm sorry" expression and shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay," I laughed. She unrolled it the rest of the way with her fingers, being careful not to let it snap against my cock and hurt me.

"I might have a little trouble – accommodating you," she said quietly.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean you're pretty big. You're about as long as I've ever had, and certainly thicker," she said.

I felt a swell of pride, as well as a swell of my prick. I don't think I'd ever been so hard and so big. It must have been the forbidden nature of the encounter.

"We'll find a way to get you into my pussy," she continued, "but I'm not sure that thing's going into my ass without splitting it wide open. But a deal's a deal – just promise me you'll be gentle."

"I promise," I responded truthfully. I wasn't sure I'd be able to ejaculate twice in one encounter anyway, especially if it turned out to be as massive an explosion as I expected I'd have the first time. We'd have to see where things stood, so to speak, after I'd fucked her pussy. Maybe I'd be smaller and could fit in her ass while maintaining an erection.

Amber grasped my slick fingers and pulled me toward her. She spread her legs wide in the chair, and guided my cock toward her waiting snatch. I saw her eyes dart back and forth between my looming penis and my adoring eyes.

Considering she was a complete stranger, I sure felt a strong emotional connection to her. I think she felt it too. Either that, or she just really enjoyed her job.

Neil's words came floating back into my mind: "Once a slut, always a slut..." Did Jen enjoy her job as much as Amber enjoyed hers?

In addition to the emotional connection, I was about to feel a strong PHYSICAL connection to Amber. My rigid boner found its target as she guided me into her soaking slit. I found no real resistance, though the fit was snug. Her pussy stretched around my cock and began to throb around it as I thrust in and out.

Amber was obviously multi-orgasmic. Her breathing became ragged. "Fuck me, William, baby – please FUCK ME!!!"

I pumped harder but not too fast. Deep is better than fast, or at least that's what the sex surveys in the women's magazines say.

"William – William! Cum with me, baby!" Amber's pussy began clenching around my thrusting prick. I tried to hold back, but it was to no avail. Every wanton sensation was pushing me toward climax, pulling my seed from the depths of my scrotum. My balls unleashed a torrent of cum, spurting over and over as my testicles proclaimed their rapture. They would have filled Amber's womb, but their little emissaries were trapped by the latex sheath that she had sexily unrolled with her mouth on my cock...

* * * * *

The easy chair was not a comfortable place to remain after Amber and I had both reached orgasm. Her skin stuck uncomfortably to the vinyl. My back felt like it was in a position that it was never meant to attain. I dismounted her, my cock sliding snakily out of her love tunnel.

Amber smiled at me. "You wanna try to get that thing in my ass?" she asked cheerily.

I thought for a moment. I'd started this encounter thinking what a treat it would be to finally take a woman's back door. But after the mind-blowing orgasm I'd just experienced, I wasn't sure I would be "up" for it.

I decided to cuddle with Amber and ask some questions. "Let's give it a few minutes," I replied. "If you want it and I'm up for it, we can deal. Otherwise, let's just snuggle for a little while."

Amber's face showed genuine surprise. "That's not the way most guys who come in here act," she said in a matter-of-fact tone, "but I'll take it."

I spread her robe across the recliner and lay back in it. She lay down on top of me, facing away. She rested her head on my shoulder. I kissed her cheek. My cock, should it choose to stir, was less than an inch from Amber's puckered anus. Access would not be a problem. She was keeping up her end of the deal.

After a minute or so of comfortable silence, I posed a question. It was time to renew my investigation.

I had no idea what name Jen used at the Pink Kitty, but I wanted to find out if Amber knew her. Maybe she could tell me what sorts of things my wife was up to.

"Amber, is there a somewhat older girl who works here. About thirty-one, shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, carries a pink gym bag..."

"I think I know who you mean," she replied, lazily bringing my hand up to massage her naked breast.

"You do?" I asked, my body stiffening slightly.

"Yeah – that's Jennifer."

My heart turned to stone.

"So she uses her real name?"

"Why shouldn't she?" Amber began wriggling her bottom, apparently trying to see if my cock would stir.

"Well, when you work in a place like this..."

Amber turned to me and frowned, not happy with the implicit insult I had launched against her. Then her face brightened and she smiled, saying, "Well, MY real name's not AMBER, so you may have a point. But Jennifer has no NEED for a stage name."

"Why not?"

"Because she doesn't work here."

"She – DOESN'T?" I let go of Amber's tit.

The ice around my heart began to melt, but at the same time a piercing guilt was creeping into my gut. What the FUCK was going on?

"Nah," said Amber, "she's a do-gooder who comes around trying to get us girls to leave this lifestyle. She always brings a gym bag full of baby gear."

I was finding it difficult to breathe. "Why?" I asked breathlessly.

"We're mostly single moms here," Amber replied. "She brings baby clothes and toys, and jars of baby food. She gives them away."

A wave of relief washed over me, knowing that I was wrong about what Jen was doing at the Pink Kitty. My relief was quickly swallowed up by an overwhelming sense of guilt and remorse. I'd just fucked another woman, thinking it was no worse than what Jen was doing in the very same place, fucking other men. But she was doing nothing of the sort. She was doing something to be proud of.

"She also brings bibles and gives them away," Amber continued. "She'll talk as long as we'll let her – about how God used 'harlots' in the Bible to do good."

"Really?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Sure – like Rahab the harlot, who sheltered the two spies of Joshua when he sent them out to seek out the Promised Land. And then there was the daughter-in-law of Judah – I think her name was Tamar – who, as a childless widow who deserved a child, posed as a harlot and tricked her father-in-law into having sex with her and impregnating her. And then, of course, there was the prostitute who poured expensive perfume on Jesus to anoint him, and cried on his feet and wiped her tears off with her hair. Jennifer thinks that was Mary Magdalene, but says the bible isn't clear on that point."

I gulped hard, the truth hitting me squarely between the eyes. "She does all that?" I asked.

"Yeah, and she talks about how God can still use us 'harlots' to do good today."

I felt tears welling up behind my eyes. The strange blend of pride for Jen and guilt for my own actions threatened to pour forth. I buried my head against Amber's back.

"Are you trying to tell me you're ready for me to raise up?" she asked. "Is little willy wanting to find his way into my ass?" She formed air quotes with her fingers as she said "little willy." I realized that she was making a joke in reference to the name, William, that she'd attached to me. She smiled at her own humor. It was actually pretty good, but I was in no mood to laugh – or to put my cock in her ass.

"I don't think little willy's up for it yet," I said weakly. "Tell me a little more about this Jennifer girl."

"You sure you're not a cop?" she laughed, a twinkle in her eye. "Nah, your dick says otherwise," she continued with a smile.

"Jennifer just sounds a little – unique," I answered, "I'm just curious about what drives her to do that sort of thing."

"Well, Jennifer's unique, all right. She seems to really care. She talks about the impact of this lifestyle on your life later on. Like that it will be really hard for a man to accept your past. She even said she's sure that she's unable to have children because of her work in the porn industry. She said she wasn't sure whether it was a natural consequence of being fucked so hard and in so many ways by so many men, or whether it was God's judgment on her for what she'd done."

And here I had always thought that it was because I was shooting blanks.

We'd never been tested for infertility, neither one of us wanting to find reason to blame the other, but somehow Jen and I had managed to remain childless even after we came off birth control four years earlier. Both of us wanted kids, but in recent months had begun to talk in terms of adoption rather than childbirth.

By this point, I was sure I had just wrecked my marriage by having sex with Amber. But I felt not only guilty about what I'd done to Jen. I also felt bad about using Amber, both as a source of pleasure and a source of information. She was a sweet and trusting girl, despite the fact that she fucked men for a living.

I swiveled my legs off the side of the easy chair, then turned Amber to sit beside me. We were both as naked as the day each was born, but I was no longer in the throes of sexual excitement. I hoped Amber's sexual temperature was dialing down as well.

"Amber," I started, then began to choke up. I struggled for words as her eyes searched mine. "What's your real name, Amber?"

She saw the mistiness in my eyes. I think she knew I had no ill intention in seeking to find out her real name. I truly just wanted to be able to speak to her as a real person.

"Um, okay, William – it's Beth. Short for Elizabeth. Like John the Baptist's mother in the Bible, who couldn't have children until she was very old. Only I already have a little one."

"And you're by no means an old woman," I said, weakly attempting to compliment her.

"I'm twenty," Beth replied.

"And beautiful," I responded.

She reached for my cock in reply. I'm sure she thought I wanted to start the next round of our sexual encounter. I realized too late the mistake of complimenting a naked woman's looks when I wanted to apply the brakes.

I took her hand off my cock and placed it in mine.

"Beth..." I really didn't know what to say. I wanted to somehow turn back time, to undo the damage I'd done to my marriage and to Jen's efforts to steer Beth away from this life of sexual servitude.

"Beth, I'm sorry for taking advantage of you..."

She tilted her head, somewhat confused. "Don't worry about it, William," she offered with a smile, "it's really okay."

I couldn't help but notice the way her nipples were beginning to lose their erection. But if I was going to have a serious conversation with her, I had to stop looking at her naked tits. I fixed my eyes on her face, deliberately maintaining eye contact as I spoke.

"Seriously, Beth" I said, "I didn't mean to objectify you. Or maybe I did. I'm just now waking up to the fact that I used your life situation to get you to have sex with me, when I had no right to do that."

"You paid me for it – and paid better than most," she countered. "Actually, you were pretty damned good. You're the first guy in a long time who's given the effort to make me cum. I appreciate that – I really do."

I didn't know what to say. "Thanks..." was all I could manage.

She smiled again, and seemed intent on making me feel better. "You're well-groomed, William, and not bad-looking. You obviously know how to treat a girl in the sack. There's no need to beat yourself up. I had a pretty good time."

I smiled at her. "So did I," I answered, making sure not to do more damage than good, "it's just that I had no right."

"I wouldn't say that," she insisted. "Say, you wanna take my ass now?"

I was surprised by her persistence. She must have a compulsion to earn her money, I thought. "Nah, I'd better not," I replied, "little willy's run out of steam. But thanks, Beth. You're a sweet girl. I'll bet Jennifer's right about God being able to use you to do good."

I wasn't sure where that last comment came from, but it felt right. I was sure Beth's experience with men was not generally good for her. I wanted her to feel valued by at least one person of my gender.

I stood up, and she stood with me. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then pulled the condom off my cock and started to get dressed. Beth grabbed her robe off the recliner and covered up with it. She took the condom from me and tied it in a knot, readying it for disposal.

AverageBear
AverageBear
439 Followers