Once a Wife, Now a Concubine

Story Info
When Rita leaves, Rita's gone.
10.2k words
3.94
81.3k
19
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a spin-off of Costs of Forbidden Fruit Chap. 3 in the Loving Wives Section. It also mentions parts of the other three chapters. Therefore, it is advisable to read all four chapters. Chapter five of Costs of Forbidden Fruit, the concluding chapter, is in the works and should be posted soon.

Leaving their final divorce settlement conference, Rita Walker stepped into the elevator with her attorney. "Well Rita, it's all over, short a signature from the judge. It'll get on his desk in the next couple of days. Then, you should get served with your final in a couple of weeks."

Rita thought about it all for a few moments, "So, what you're saying is that I'm not his wife anymore, he's not my husband..."

"Yep, the judge's signature is just his concurrence on what the two of you have already worked out."

"Almost twenty years of marriage down the tubes. Damn, I feel like such a gullible patsy. I was the faithful one and now all I have to show for it is feelings of inadequacy and rejection. Like I was worn out, or substandard or something like that. Or, just not good enough anymore. The old model traded in on a new one. I come home from work sick as a dog one day. It was about lunch time and all I wanted ta do is take a shower, then go ta bed. But no, what do I find going on in our bedroom? My now ex-husband banging some little twit... In our bed!! That cheatin' son of a bitch...That started it all." The elevator doors opened and as they stepped out, Rita said, "I sure wasn't ready to find out what we were worth. Are you sure it's that much? I mean, wow, I'm gonna walk outta this marriage a very wealthy woman. But, the question keeps coming up in my mind, why was I still working? We sure didn't need the money. I could have quit ten years ago.."

"That's what we found so far, Rita. There could be more, your ex has a lot of connections. So, there could be more money in other countries. We're going to stay on top of this for quite awhile. Anymore surfaces, we'll get in touch."

"Well Marlene, you and your staff have done a fantastic job in getting me free of that jerk. You are worth every penny of your fee, especially since you got my ex-husband to pay for it. You guys find any more money, I'll happily pay a generous finders fee. And Marlene, any woman that I know that ever needs a divorce attorney, you'll get my recommendation."

Rita and her lawyer parted ways to go to their cars. Walking toward the parking garage where her car was parked, Rita had feelings of failure and rejection sweep over her, she felt broken, damaged. Was that asshole ex-husband of her's right when he told her she had become fat and ugly? That she had a fat ass and that her big breasts reminded him of an old cow? Was she really that unattractive? Then a thought crossed her mind. "My ex's brother has wanted to get into my pants for more than twenty two years. At every family get together, he gets down a couple of beers, then finds the opportunity to try to get me on my back, legs spread. Or, his big ol' mechanics hands on my tits, or both." Nearing the parking garage, she pulled out her cellphone and found his work number on her speed dial. As she hit the "call" button, Rita made a mental note to blow off the Walker family phone numbers as soon as she arrived home that night. When he came on the line she said, "Hey, it's Rita."

"Rita?!? How ya doin', babe? I hear you're finally dumpin' my brother for cheatin' on ya?"

"Yeah, that sorry sack o' shit. We just signed the final property settlement, today. My lawyer says the judge will sign it in a couple of days. I'll have my final in a couple of weeks. Mike? Did you know anything about his cheating on me?"

"Hell no, Rita. You know Paul and his double standard. He knows that if I'd caught wind of anything like that, I'd been over ta yer house in a hot minute wantin' ta fuck ya and, get my hands on those fine tits o' yours."

"You still want too?"

"Does the sun get up in the east? Hell yes. Rita! You've always had the finest body of any woman I've ever met an' a good looker. You coulda been one hellova porn star, if ya wanted too. When do ya wanta get t'gether?"

"Does Michelle still have the ten ta six shift at the hospital?"

"Yeah, she does."

"Good, it's about eleven right now. Let's meet at your house at eleven thirty, OK?"

"You got it Rita. Seeya at eleven thirty, my house."

It wasn't the type of sex Rita preferred, it was rough. Mike gave her pussy a few minutes of finger work, then rammed his cock in balls deep on the first stroke. He went on to thump her hard with long, fast strokes. Rita's whole body shook when his hips met her upper thighs and butt cheeks. To her surprise, she actually began to feel the beginning of an orgasm. But, he went off before she could complete it. Rolling off to her side, he said, "Clean it off, suck it up and we'll do it again. This time you ride me."

After making her feel somewhat attractive by drooling over her body as she removed her clothes, she felt that she could not say "no" to a second round. Rita went into the bathroom clean herself and came back with a wet cloth to clean him. With Mike sitting on the edge of the bed, he told her to get on her knees before him and clean his cock. Then she did something she would rather not do, she sucked him up and ready for action while he moaned, "Ohhh gawd, Rita. That's some fantastic cock suckin'. I should have you give Michelle some lessons."

When Mike was up and ready, he moved to where the head board supported his back in a semi-sitting position and said, "OK, Rita. Mount that cock and fuck it while I play with your big, beautiful tits." She straddled him and guided his cock up inside her wet pussy and began moving up and down on his shaft. He took a firm grip on her melon sized tits "Oh yeah, Rita. You know I've always wanted ta git up inside of you and on my hands yer big tits since our first date. That's some good pussy and fantastic set o' tits you've got there." he said as he roughly pushed them together and squeezed. "I always thought my brother was really smart, being a CPA an' all. But, damn, what he did ta you... Oh babe, you're good, keep ridin' that cock. Oh yeah, baby...Lettin' you go... Well, I don't know if he's as smart as I thought he was. Oh Rita, yeah fuck that cock..."

Continuing to ride his cock she asked, "You like those big tits, don't you?"

"Oh you know I do, Rita, you know I do."

"Then, go ahead, squeeze'em, knead'em, do what ever you want...Enjoy. At least I know somebody likes them." Now that she had some control, it was not as rough as the first time. Again, she felt an orgasm coming on. But again, he went off before she could finish.

Out in her car, Rita felt well fucked. It could have been more satisfying. But, at least she felt better about her body. So, in that respect, it was worth it. She was no longer any man's wife and could have sex with any man she wanted. Her thoughts turned to Michelle and thoughts of guilt for doing her husband. Built much like her, she was the one person in the family that Rita could really talk too. Feeling that she owed Michelle an explanation, an apology and a goodbye, she also knew her former sister-in-law well enough that she should do it face to face. So, Rita called Michelle's nurse's station and booked lunch with her that day at the hospital's cafeteria. Her next call was to book an appointment to check and make sure that her tubal ligation was still functional. Condoms can break and she had some lost time to make up.

On Saturday, a few weeks later, Rita found herself home alone. Her son spent most of his time, especially weekends, at his father's apartment. Her daughter was with friends enjoying a weekend slumber party. In both of her childrens eyes their father was somehow the good guy here and their mother was the bad guy because she filed for divorce, breaking up the family. Rita had slept in and then spent another hour enjoying a bubble bath, including some expensive bath oils that she had saved for a special occasion. This was just that special occasion, she was finally free of that cheating bastard. She had given him almost twenty years of her life and never once strayed. If she had spurned one chance to cheat on him, she had turned away a thousand.

Out of the bath, she dried herself, pulled on a pair of panties, threw on a robe, a pair of slippers and headed for the kitchen, thinking, "This is all I need to wear today. Gonna be nobody around here but me." In the kitchen at almost noon, she started some sausage and eggs, then a pot of coffee, thinking, "They all think that I'm the bad guy here. Well, they can think what the hell they want, I couldn't give a rat's ass what they all think. I'm not going to live with a cheater. If he had just come to me six years ago we might have worked it out. But no, he had to go behind my back and get what he thought he needed from someone else, cheating son of a bitch." She pushed the two eggs on to a plate with the sausages, grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down to enjoy her brunch, alone.

About half way through her meal, she heard the front door bell ring. Rita opened the door to find her daughter's boyfriend, Doug Reilly, standing there with an envelop in his hand. "Dougie? Come on in, it's cold out there." He stepped in, she closed the door and said, "Ah, Abbey's not here, neither is Ryan."

"I didn't come to see them, Missus Walker, I came to see you."

Not giving much thought about how she was dressed, she said, "Oh well ah, come on in. I just made my self some breakfast, or lunch, or whatever... Are you hungry? I could make you some lunch?"

Doug was hungry, alright. But, not for food. He was there to fuck Rita. "No ma'am, I'm not hungry."

Almost back to her seat at the counter, she said, "You can drop the ma'am stuff and call me Rita." Continuing with her meal, she asked, "So Dougie, what's up?"

"Well ma, uh Rita, about two or three weeks ago I ran into Ryan. He told me that you and his dad were in a messy divorce. That you were arguing over what you own and who's gonna get it. Then two weeks ago, I came down for my uncle's funeral. My mom sent me out on a couple of errands... Ah, while I was out in her car, I spotted you going into a house with a man that wasn't Ryan and Abbey's dad. So, I grabbed the digital camera my mom keeps in the glove box and went around to the back of the house. I found the room you two were in and got some pictures."

Doug opened the envelope and drew out twelve revealing pictures of Rita and Mike fucking like rabbits.

Rita looked at each picture. They were not bad. It was very easy to identify both people in the bed. She almost blurted out, "That was Mike, my ex-husband's brother and we did it after the final settlement conference..." But, she caught herself with the words at the tip of her tongue. His youthful attempt at blackmail amused her and she was interested in finding out what he wanted. She looked up at him with no expression on her face, "OK Dougie... So? What do you want?"

Usually very quiet, slow talking Doug smiled, thinking, "This is gonna be easier than I thought." He took a deep breath, thinking, "She still might kick my butt out of the door when I tell her what I want." But, he went ahead and fired away, "I want to get it on with you, Rita. I wanta get my hands on those big tits of yours... But, mostly Rita, I wanta fuck you. Not just once either, a bunch o' times. I wanta fuck ya good with the longest cock ya ever had.."

Rita chuckled, "How do you know that you have that long of a cock?"

Doug quietly replied, "Ya wanta find out how long it is and what I can do with it?"

Finished with her meal, Rita slipped off the stool and took her plate and coffee cup to the kitchen sink. She then turned toward him and allowed her robe to slip down to her elbows. When she was three or four paces from him, she wiggled her monster tits and purred, "These what you're lookin' for, big boy?"

He stepped up close to her and wrapped his big, basketball player hands around her tits and whispered, "Yeah, they are. And, just as fine as I thought they would be. I hope Abbey develops the same body as her mother after a couple o' kids. I know that I'll never let her go like her dad did you." He dropped one hand down to the small of her back, drew her up close and kissed her. Rita was not quite ready for the length of his tongue and how it explored the inside of her month.

Keeping a firm grip on one of her tits, he allowed her to pull back a few inches, "Wow Doug, I haven't been kissed like that in a long time. But ah, keep in mind the fact that I'm a couple of years older than your mother..."

Doug smiled, "I know. But shit, I've had women in their thirties, forties... And, a few months ago I fucked a friend of my grandmother's. Tits almost as big as yours, little bigger ass. Same curves and she's fifty two. I really like fucking her and I know I am gonna like fucking your hot bod. I'd fuck my mom if she wasn't my mother."

Rita looked at Doug in almost disbelief. Was this the quiet one. The thoughtful, shy boy that had been dating her daughter for almost three years. She was witnessing a completely different side of him. Additionally. the sheltered, work-a-day housewife was beginning to demonstrate a wicked side of herself. True to her ex-husband even through eighteen months of divorce, she now was leading Doug up to her bedroom, thinking, "I love it. I'm gonna fuck this kid on the same bed that I caught my ex-husband fucking that little twit. I doubt she was much older than Dougie." As they walked down the hall, she laughed and said to herself, "The first one is just for you, Paul. Then we're gonna do it for the rest of the afternoon. As long as Doug wants this hot bod..."

Doug asked, "Pardon me, Rita. What did you say?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking out loud. But, Dougie, I want you to know that our first fuck is expressly for Abbey and Ryan's father. So, let's make it good. Maybe I should get the camcorder and send him a copy, what do ya think? Anyway, I want you to totally enjoy my body today and whenever. Come on and show me what you want a woman to do to you." After giving her pussy some fantastic oral work, Rita begged Doug, "Fuck me now, baby, fuck meee. You got that pussy wet and hot. Now, shove that big thing up in there, fuck me hard, fuck me deep."

"Yeah Rita, I've been waiting a long time for this. Here it comes.." Doug at six foot four inches tall shoved a cock into her that was a little thinner than Paul or Mike's, but it was significantly longer. Also, he did it in a way that was more to her liking than either of the two brothers. She even liked the words Doug used to describe her better than Mike's version. Doug used terms like "Hot bod" or "knock out looks" even "really fine." And, most importantly, in his youthful sincerity, he said it like he meant it.

Rita was already feeling better about herself. Another nice attribute about his youth, Doug lasted long enough for her to get it off. In their second session , he did her in four positions, bringing her to an orgasm in each one.

In several ways during their afternoon of raw sex, Doug became the teacher and Rita the student. Compared to what she was getting from this nineteen year old, sex with Paul or Mike was simply boring. Leaving around five, he promised to come back that next morning. A promise he kept at about ten am. Staying until seven pm, when they heard Ryan's car in the driveway.

--------------------------------------------------

Friday night and Rita was finally on her way home from her job at the Department of Motor Vehicles. On Fridays they were open an additional hour. But, to Rita, it felt like three or four. Both of her kids were at Halloween parties. So, she would have the house to herself tonight. It was a very strained environment when her kids were home with Rita. Both on their father's side , they could not wait for him to qualify for a loan to buy their mother out of the house and take back possession of their home. That would suite Rita just fine. With what she was getting out of the divorce, she could cash out a condo and live very well without any of the three of them.

Approaching the house, she wondered who would do the cooking, laundry, house cleaning, shopping and the household accounting. Maybe they will have to hire somebody. "Well, that's a little upside to our divorce. It might bring about some job creation." she thought as she hit the button on her garage door opener.

Waiting for her garage door to open, Rita thought about what she would do as soon as she was in the house. "A hot bubble bath tops the list. Then, I think I'll spend some more time looking for anything that would remind my ex-husband, and/or children, that I was ever here at this place." She had already dumped every picture she could find of herself in the fireplace insert. Then sat back with a bottle of her favorite beer and watched them go up in smoke. As she walked through the door from the garage to the house, she thought, "Maybe I should check the attic. After twenty years, I'm sure we've stashed something up there that will remind them of me. When I leave, they will know that I am gone, out of their lives, completely."

After a totally enjoyable bubble bath, Rita made herself dinner and accompanied it with a glass of wine. Then, she went upstairs and found the entrance to the attic. There wasn't much to look at up there. She did find one box that contained some photographs, with negatives, and some other keepsakes of their marriage. Dumping them in the fireplace, she sat back with another glass of wine and watched them burn. A little after nine the house phone rang, it was Doug Reilly, "Dougie? What's up? I thought you were at your fraternity's Halloween party."

"I am Rita, but we got a problem up here and I thought I'd call and see if you wanted to help us out of it..."

"Maybe. What's the problem?"

"Well, we had a couple of teachers doing a bit we call the black and white queens. The problem is, we just lost our white queen."

Almost afraid of the answer she would get, Rita asked, "What exactly does a white queen suppose to do?"

Doug explained the action of the queens and the princesses. That they always used condoms.

"So, who were your queens?" She asked.

"A couple of teachers from our old high school."

"Oh Doug!?! Who are they?"

"Nicole Williams and Christine Canfield."

"Christine Canfield!?! Douglas, that's your coach's wife. How could you do that to her? How could you do that to him? The coach that made you what you are today. I know her well enough to know that she wouldn't even entertain the notion of doing anything like that... How did you guys get her, of all people, to do something as slutty as that? "

A couple o' glasses of spiked wine an' some young cocks about every where we could stick'em once a week for about four months. But, she seemed ta like it. Anyway, the coach came for her. He's had her upstairs for more than an hour fucking the crap outta her. So Rita, ya wanta take her place as the white queen.?"

Rita gulped down about half the glass of wine she was holding, "You sure they all will use condoms?"

"I'm sure..."

"How many will I haveta do?"

"By time you get here, six or eight, one or two at a time."

"I've never done two at a time. But, then again, until about a week ago or so, I'd only done it with one man. You got some white Zin wine up there?"

"I'll make sure we do."

"I won't wanta drive home tonight. You have a place for me ta sack out?" she asked, taking another gulp of wine.

"Oh yeah." he replied, "You can sleep with me so I can fuck you in the morning."

"I don't know if I wanta do it with you anymore, after what you just told me about Christine Canfield. You will apologize to them, Doug. You will apologize for what you did to her!"