Once A Wife, Now A Teenager's Slut Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

"What happened then Jack. What did you decide? Which moved you the most, your disappointment and anger, or your love for a wife pleading for your help? Or, perhaps you found other motivations as well. Perhaps Susan's open and overt sexual passion for her young lover stirred something deep inside yourself, perhaps something very moving and erotic?"

Jack nodded his head in agreement. Although the tone of his answer was lower and more even now, his voice was still filled with stress and uncertainty.

"I didn't decide anything, at least not right then. How could I? Really, I was in shock...but yeah, I have to admit... pictures of Susan naked and making love to this boy's cock ran through my head, and they set my imagination on fire. I could see so clearly his huge member stretching her little pussy to the limit as he fucked her. I could see her on her knees her mouth full, her head bobbing, her breasts swaying, as she sucked him off with a frantic passion."

"Such things were so unlike her. I had never before envisioned my sweet, chaste, even prudish wife, performing this way, not even with me. Suddenly confronted by this new and unexpected 'Susan the Slut', I was paralyzed by these erotic and fanciful visions of Susan's mouth and pussy, and yes and her ass too, stuffed to the brim with the huge penis Curtis had demonstrated only moments before."

"Anyway, Curtis was not waiting around for a decision from me. I don't think he much cared what I did. He had Susan standing before him with her legs spread and his hand was under her skirt feeling her cunt. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing to her, but I could make a pretty good guess from the expression on her face and the moans that escaped from her open mouth."

"A minute or two later he pushed her onto her knees, and ordered her to open her blouse. He told her he wanted to play with her bare tits while she sucked him off. What do you think Doctor? Was it shock, or was it lust, that kept me from uttering a word of protest as Curtis prepared the woman I love to take his cock inside her?"

"Susan knelt between his thighs without resistance, and ripped open the buttons down the front of her blouse. She was braless and her gorgeous breasts dropped like soft melons into the strong hands of her boy lover. I hated it, but despite my anger, I must admit that watching the love of my life stretch her lips around that giant hard-on was about the sexiest thing I've ever seen. Yes Sir, it is no more than the truth! To see my beautiful wife used like a street whore turned me on as I seldom, if ever, have been before."

"God damn it Bill! I had fallen down the rabbit hole into Wonderland, only this was no place for Alice and the other children to play. This was a whorehouse where the Queen of Hearts would surely be a Madam pimping for a stable of prostitutes. In this fantasy it seemed quite normal for my wife to be on her knees sucking a stranger's penis while he squeezed her bare breasts and pinched her nipples."

"Normal? Right then I didn't know what normal even was. What I did know was that my own penis was erect and in desperate need of attention, and in a whorehouse there is always a solution for that problem."

"I was still sprawled nude across the bed with an equally naked Carla beside me. I reached for her hand and pressed it over my prick already as hard as a rock. Carla's fingers closed around me and she played 'stab the monkey' with my stick for a minute or two before she groaned and dropped her head with an open mouth into my crotch."

"What a hot number that little girl is! With one gulp she swallowed everything I had. Her lips were even sweeter this time than when Curtis and Susan interrupted us earlier. I took a fistful of her hair in each hand and snatched her nose all away down into my pubic hair, then lifted her up again until her mouth held only the tip end of my penis. Forcing the tempo, I kept on yanking her head up and down that way, fucking her mouth. I spurted my semen on a down stroke with the head of my cock buried deep in her throat. Just then, across the room, Curtis yanked himself from Susan's lips and ejaculated his load across her face."

"When it was over, I lay there panting for breath, so drained that my balls ached. Normal? Of course not! It was crazy! The whole damn thing was crazy, but at the time it did not seem at all unusual that across the room for me another man's sticky jism was dripping in a long string from my Susan's chin."

"Curtis had only begun to demonstrate what a slut he had made of my wife. It was plain to see he intended to prove that Susan was now his, his property, his woman. To that purpose he was putting on an act for me, abusing my wife as much for my benefit as for his own pleasure."

"He stripped off her already open blouse, and bent her over the padded arm of an easy chair. She lay there submissively with her ass in the air, her head pressed against the seat, and her legs spread behind her as wide as they would go with her toes still able to touch the floor. He flipped her skirt up over her back. She wore no panties and the way her pussy glistened with wet, it was obvious that she was both ready and eager to take cock. Curtis, however, was in no hurry. He played with her slit, teasing her with his fingers, finger fucking her, rubbing her clit. Through it all Curtis continued to demand that she tell him, and me, what she wanted him to do to her."

"'Where do you want it Susan?' he would ask. 'Do you want it in your pussy, or in your ass?'"

"Overwhelmed by the desire raging thru her body, Susan surrendered absolutely. She begged shamelessly for her teen lover to fuck her, in her pussy...in her ass...she said she didn't care as long as he stuck her with his big cock."

"Her head on the seat of the chair was turned toward me, and her eyes met mine. There were tears there...tears of shame that I should hear her plead for another man's penis...tears of humiliation that I would be there watching her passion when her lover finally gave her the hard phallus she so desperately wanted. She turned her head away, preferring to stare blankly into the back of the chair rather than face me. I understood for the first time how hopeless the situation was. Susan's decision had been made. To her, no humiliation, no abuse, nothing, was too great a price to pay to have that nine inches of slick hard prick plunder her cunt.

I was disappointed, no I was God damned angry, that Susan would play the slut in front of me this way. I must admit, however, I was very nearly as inflamed as she, so much so that I could not stop watching Curtis abuse her. Could it be that I wanted her used as his sex toy every bit as much as she did? Driven to madness by what was happening before my eyes, I found myself urging her boy lover on with my thoughts.

"'Do it! Do it to her!' my mind screamed silently. 'Yes! Yes! Give the slut I married what she wants! Make her beg for it, humble her like the whore she is, then fuck her until she pleads for mercy.'"

"Is there something wrong with me Bill," Jack asked his doctor. "What kind of man cheers his wife's lover on when the bastard has her stooped over a chair arm insisting she beg for his cock? What kind of man gets off on watching his wife used and abused by some stranger, especially when that stranger is barely out of high school? Tell me the truth doctor, am I some kind of pervert?"

"No," Dr. Kent answered, "I'd say you were pretty normal. Standards of sexual morality, whatever they may be in a given culture, has very little to do with sanity. I daresay that in the same situation, most men would have reacted just as you did. After all, a beautiful woman stretched out over the arm of a chair with her bare buttocks and vagina in the air, begging her male master for sex, is a powerful aphrodisiac, even if she is your wife. But go on! What happened next?"

"That's reassuring Bill," Jack began, "but I will not hold you to your diagnosis until you hear the rest of it. Unfortunately my pitiful story only gets worse. Curtis did finally fuck her of course. First he stuck her in her pussy and pumped her there until she had cum twice, maybe three times, I couldn't tell for sure."

"Then he asked her, 'Do you want me in your ass now Susan? Let's show your husband what a hot little bitch you are these days. Beg me to fuck your ass.'"

"Of course, just as he asked, my slut wife begged. Her voice was husky with need and passion as she pleaded to be sodomized. 'Yes, yes Curtis my lover! Give me your cock there. In my butt! Fuck my ass Please!'"

"Curtis was quick to oblige. His prick was slick with pussy juice, but even so, I would never have believed how easily his huge rod split Susan's tiny puckered asshole wide open. I knew it must have hurt her some because I saw her clinch her hands into fists, and bite her lip."

"Nevertheless, the only thing she said was 'Oh God yes! Give it to me! More! Harder! Deeper! Please Curt, Fuck my ass! FUCK MY ASS!'"

"Perhaps the worst of it, however, was the photographs Carla was taking the entire time Curt was buried in Susan's holes, both from and rear. I should have stopped her. I knew what a danger those pictures would be to Susan and I if Curtis ever took a notion to prove to the world that we were perverts. It occurred to me that even if he didn't, he was bastard enough to post them somewhere on the Internet."

"Somehow at that moment, however, I didn't care. This boy with a man's penis was ravishing my wife, she was begging him for 'more' and 'harder', and I was hopelessly entangled in his net of hedonistic sensuality. The truth, please! Wasn't I enjoying a vicarious thrill from watching another man take my wife in her most private holes? What did a few pornographic photographs matter to a man and his wife already up to their necks in depravity?"

"Well doctor, that's about it for that evening. Curtis took some pictures of Carla sucking my cock. I didn't argue with him about it. As I said before, I had ceased to care about much of anything. Carla's last blowjob had pretty much drained me, and Curtis shooed his sister and I off to the guest bedroom before I could cum for the third time. Carla snuggled up against me and quickly dropped off to sleep."

"I was less fortunate. Our bed was up against a wall common with the master bedroom. I could hear my wife quite clearly every time she begged Curtis to fuck her, or when she would moan in pleasure, or scream in erotic ecstasy. Never in our entire married life had Susan ever been vocal that way with me, but then I suppose I never gave her the ride on my penis that Curtis was giving her on his."

"Finally things quieted down. I guess even a stud like Curtis eventually wears out. I dropped off to sleep until just before daylight. It may be hard to believe, but I awoke as horny as the Pope. I sucked on Carla's pretty nipples until she was awake also. I crawled between those muscular schoolgirl legs for a quick 'wake-up' piece of ass. My God Bill, it has been years since I last had sex with the sun still coming up."

"When I was finished with my morning fuck, Carla joined me in the shower and we played a game of grab ass under the running water. By the time we were finished there were passionate sounds coming from the next room, and I stuck my head in to see what was going on."

"Curtis was stretched out flat on his back with Susan straddling him, sitting on his cock, leaning forward but braced over him with her hands on the bed. His hands were on her breasts abusing her nipples between his fingers. Every so often Susan would lift herself upward until her pussy barely held his last inch of length. Then she would settle back down, slowly tho, only bit by bit taking him up her cunt all the way to his balls. She whimpered with delight as millimeter after millimeter of that long hard rod gradually disappeared inside her."

"Obviously Susan had been put through the wringer of a hard night. Her hair was a mess. There were red hickeys on her breasts, and her soft tit flesh was crusty with semen. Dried strings of the same jism ran across her face and into her hair. Her pussy looked raw and inflamed. Nevertheless, her nipples were erect and long, her breasts were full and swollen, and she absolutely glowed every time her pussy dropped back around the big prick that was stretching her cunt."

"I have never seen her more beautiful, more female, or so wantonly desirable."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Neither Dr. Kent nor Jack spoke for a long while. Finally the Doctor asked, "Well, that was six weeks ago. What has transpired since?"

"Things have become even crazier, perhaps because I made the wrong choice on what to do about the situation. Call me a fool and a spineless coward if you will, or maybe I'm a pervert just as Curtis says, but I decided to stay with Susan. I love her. I always have and I always will. Perhaps at least some of this is as much my fault as hers. For openers, it's obvious that I should have worked harder to be a better lover. Then there's my job. I have worked too hard to throw away a career just because some 19 year old is fucking my wife.

"What has been going on lately? Well, things have been much the same, only spread out over more time. That arrogant young shithead still has Susan ga-ga over his big cock, and between his hold on Susan and his threat to my job, he still has me by the balls. Those pictures he took worry me too."

"Curtis has certainly enjoyed having Susan as a daily sex toy hung up on the end of his erection, almost as much as she has enjoyed being there. She is totally subservient, and she will do anything to please him. For example, he told her that she must never keep him waiting when he wanted to fuck her. Now she strips herself naked as soon as she arrives home from the hospital just to be ready if he should show up for some female attention to his prick. She stays that way until she goes off to work the next morning."

"Well, that said, maybe she's right. He certainly does come by pretty regularly to dip his wick in Susan's honey pot. If she knows when to expect him she will masturbate herself with her finger before he arrives to make certain her pussy is moist for him. It's not always possible to know when he will show up, however. He has his own key to the front door, and it is not unusual for him to barge in at 2 or 3 A.M. after he has been out carousing with his pals."

"Drunk and obnoxious he will call up the stairway to Susan, 'Get your ass down here slut. Daddy needs some nookie.' Susan is already naked of course as she bounces out of bed, splashes herself with perfume, does her face, and then rushes downstairs to service that God damned kid's prick."

"Bill, you cannot imagine the hell I go through laying in my bed listening to the unmistakable groans, moans, and screams of my wife pleasuring herself on that bastard's oversized shaft. No, that's not quite true! My turn in the really hot hell comes when Susan returns to bed an hour or so later. I could hardly believe it the first time Susan told me what that arrogant brat wanted me to do.

"'Curtis says you are to lick his cum out of my pussy. If you don't do it, he says he will cut you off and not let me have sex with you for a month.'"

"Can you guess what I did doctor? Yeah, bet on it! I did as I was told, then and every time since! A man can't live in a sewer without getting shit all over him. Shit becomes his life's staple, something necessary to his very existence. Living in a whorehouse does the same thing to a man. I cannot shake my visions of Susan naked in bed with her boy lover servicing his oversized and overused dick. They keep me so constantly and unbearably horny that I walk around with an erection of my own that will not go down. To make matters worse, every night I sleep with a wife who is the slut of a 19 year old, but I am not allowed to stick my cock in her mouth or cunt without the permission of her not-yet-dry-behind-the-ears teenage lover. It makes my balls ache, and worse it has made sex an addiction, the pivot of my life."

"Any sex at all will do. Even eating her cunt soiled with another man's seed is something to savor and enjoy. Perhaps it isn't even so bad. Certainly it is better than nothing at all. Susan always orgasms on my tongue, and I would cum too if either of us were only allowed to touch my fully erect, rock hard, and throbbing penis, but Curtis has prohibited either of us from doing that."

"May God help me! My sex life, all of it, is now subject to the control of that God damned boy."

"Susan has warned me. 'Please Jack, if I catch you jacking off I must report you to Curtis, and he will take away your privileges to use my mouth or pussy, I know how you're suffering, and I don't want to be the one who makes it worse for you. Besides, I enjoy sex with you more than I ever have before. For my sake then, as well as for your own, please be a good boy and keep your hands off that thing between your legs.'"

"Curtis does allow me to use Susan's mouth and pussy two times a week as long as my schedule doesn't interfere with his own. Every so often he brings Carla with him to our house, and depending on his mood, he might, or might not, let me use her for my entertainment. This isn't nearly enough to give me the relief I need, but it is all he will let me have, and I would do almost anything before I jeopardize it."

"Tell me doctor, am I a case study or what? Be sure and write all this down on your pad. Probably it should read something like this, 'Today I had a patient so horny that he is willing to suck another man's semen from his wife's cunt so that her lover will allow him to fuck her even twice a week.' Something like that should be worth a government grant for further research into sexual wimps."

"But hey, don't let me give you the idea that Curtis never includes me while he fucks my wife, nor does he always screw her downstairs on the couch. There are nights when he invites himself right into our bedroom. The bastard does not even bother to knock. Why should he? The more outrageous his arrogance, the greater my groveling. He enjoys that almost as much as he enjoys sticking his cock in Susan's pussy."

"How do things usually go when Curtis visits my bedroom? Let me paint you a picture. He lays flat on his back in my bed with his huge member sticking straight up like a flagpole. My wife mounts him and swallows that incredible hard-on with her pussy. While she is bouncing up and down on his rod, I stand naked over against the wall with my own erection jutting straight out from my groin. From time to time Curtis will insist I do a little dance to make my cock bob up and down. He thinks that makes his jokes about men with small pricks funnier. Maybe so! It certainly makes HIM laugh.

Yet, despite all the cruel things he says about the inadequacy of my tool, he has never made me go soft. I don't think he ever could, not with my beautiful wife babbling incoherently as she enjoys multiple orgasms from riding her chosen lover's upright rod. Maybe I am a pervert Bill. Sometimes I become so aroused at watching Curtis fuck my wife that when he makes me dance, I ejaculate just from the bobbing of my prick.

Occasionally, Very occasionally I am allowed to participate more directly. One of Curtis' favorite things is to have Susan on her hands and knees sucking his cock while I dog fuck her pussy from behind. When Carla is there and in bed with he and Susan, the two girls often wear him down after a bit. While he is resting, he might let me fuck Susan while she eats Carla's pussy. The bad news is that whenever I am allowed to get off, my relief is counted against the twice a week that I'm otherwise allowed to enjoy my wife."

"A couple of times Curtis took Susan with him away from our house. They would be gone for four or five hours, but I have no idea where they went or what they did. Susan won't talk about it. Once he took her off for a whole weekend. Again I wasn't consulted about what my neighbor's son was doing to, and with, my wife for two days."

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers