Once A Wife, Now A Teenager's Slut Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers

" 'Where did that thing come from?' I wondered. I was sure Curtis had brought no such sex toy with us. Could it be someone other than Curtis was behind me tormenting my sex? Had my Curtis turned me over to one of his fraternity brothers?"

"Still, to look behind me would've been unforgivable. Those unknown hands slowly withdrew that humming dildo, and then slid it back down my vaginal canal 'til it touched bottom, only to retreat inch by inch once more. In and out... in and out… a slow sensual rhythm that tortured my poor pussy over and over, coaxing me to surrender to that forbidden orgasm. Surely this must be Curtis. My suffering was too exquisite, too expertly done, to have been anyone else. Anyway, an instant later I no longer cared who was behind me as without warning a well oiled thumb in my ass was added to that hellish artificial cock vibrating in my cunt."

"It was awful. It was wonderful. It was a nightmare. It was an erotic fantasy. It was...well it was a sensual experience beyond endurance. I could not help myself. The orgasm I was not to have without permission would wait no longer. Forbidden or not, I climaxed in wracking spasms."

"My tormentor, whoever he was, hardly noticed my misdemeanor. My tissues were still violently clenching when the thumb in my nether hole was replaced by a long greasy finger that probed and twisted inside my bowel. That finger was shortly joined by a second, and then a third, all of them stretching, prying, lubricating, the puckered entry to my ass, readying it for the big cock I knew would soon come."

" 'Please! Please, stop,' I whimpered. 'I can't take anymore. I can't catch my breath. You're driving me crazy'"

" 'Are you sure, Susan?' It was Curt's voice. My boy master was the one masturbating my pussy and finger fucking my butt hole. As always, he was shaming me by making me beg for more. 'Do you really want me to stop?'"

" 'No, No, No, God, please don't stop. Make me cum again...but... but… please let me rest a little. I'll die if I cum again like that. I can't stand it...but… but no, don't stop. No! No, Goddamn it, I don't care if I do die. Give it to me! Fuck me! Fuck my ass and let me die.'"

"I felt a fumbling behind me, then a determined probing at the entrance to my rectum before a hard male shaft pried me open. Without any doubt now, this was my master's cock in my ass. No one else could be that large, that unrelenting, that selfish."

"The bulge of the penis head punched its way past my sphincter, and as that ribbon of muscle gave way, I was set afire with pain. Half way inside me, he pulled back, then pushed in again. As my tissues stretched, my pain eased, and gradually Curtis began to jack himself in and out of my ass in a steady rhythm."

"Oh God! Bent double and publicly ass fucked over the arm of a fraternity house couch by the neighbor's teenage son. How could this be? Not to me! I am not a whore. But it was happening as inch by inch Curt worked his full length up my bowel where only thin membranes separated his blood filled penis from the vibrating plastic in my pussy. With every stroke, the leather couch arm shoved the buzz of that vibrator up against my clit… pouring fuel on what was already a roaring flame that no amount of humiliation could quench."

"Curtis was every bit as stressed as I. Despite being hardly able to catch his breath, he continued to command and demand. 'Beg Slut! Beg me to spill my seed in your tight rectum. Beg me for it slut, and then cum with me!'"

"As ordered, I begged... and I came for him!"

" 'Oh yes lover, in my ass! Give it to me! Fill me with your cum! Yes! I'M CUUMMMINNGG! Ohmygod, its so good! I want your dick, your cum! Fuck my ass and make me your slut!' Curtis responded in perfect time. Even as I begged, and my own insides turned to mush, I felt his warm ejaculation spurting into my bowel."

"Strong fingers gripped the back of my collar and pulled me erect and off the couch arm where I had been spread for my master's use. The vibrator continued to run in my pussy, and unwilling to lose it, I quickly closed my thighs to squeeze it in place. Aftershocks from my climax still shuddered through my body. Creamy white male jism seeped from my stretched butt hole and ran down the back of my thighs as Curt removed my handcuffs."

"I was a slut Dr. Kent, but I was a well fucked and satisfied slut. Despite the shameful way I had been used, life was good."

"My boy master, however, never relaxes his discipline. 'Spread your legs bitch,' he ordered as he snatched the vibrator from my pussy. 'You're trying to sneak in another cum on me aren't you?' It was true. That was exactly what I was trying to do. Caught at it, I knew I would be punished. Right at that moment tho, I didn't much care. I would have given anything to have cum once more."

"Nevertheless, I knew I was guilty of selfish disobedience. Curtis was angry with me and in no mood to show mercy. He handed my leash to one of his fraternity brothers and told him, 'Here Sam! Take her upstairs and enjoy her. Then pass her around.'"

" '…pass her around' Such awful words!! 'Pass her around!' My teen owner had turned me over to be gangbanged by entire fraternity house of college boys. I was to be used over and over like a crib whore on Saturday night in a cheap cowboy cat house."

" 'Pass her around!' My heart sank. How many cocks might I service this night? How could Curt be so cruel to me, so unloving? That may have been the first time I fully understood what it meant to be a woman owned. Curtis was not my lover. He was my proprietor. To him I was only a sucking mouth, a clinging pussy, a tight warm ass, and a pair of full breasts. I was merely female flesh he owned and used for his pleasure, a sex toy to be enjoyed, then passed around to his friends. I hated the thought, but so be it! It was better to be passed around after he fucked me, than not to fucked by him at all."

"I followed Sam up the stairs and into his second-floor bedroom. Another boy was waiting for us there, Sam's roommate I suppose. Both of them stripped and sat on the edge of the bunk bed. One at a time I crawled between their spread legs and sucked their cocks until they were hard and ready. Sam lay on his back on the bed. I mounted his cock, and leaned forward pressing my breasts against his chest. His roommate crawled behind us and slid his rod into my ass. It was not a difficult fuck for me. Their cocks were only the 6 inch average size, and my ass and pussy were still well lubricated and stretched."

"Their ejaculations came fairly quickly. When they were finished they took me down the hall to a communal shower room where we bathed together. I soaped their cocks and balls, and when they grew hard again I knelt at their feet, sucked them both off and swallowed their cum. From the smiles on their faces, I don't think their coed girlfriends gave them blowjobs like mine very often, if at all."

"Sam and his roommate then led me up another flight of stairs into a room where two more boys were waiting in bunk beds for their turn with Susan-the-whore. They pulled the mattress pad of the lower bed and onto the floor. I knelt on my hands and knees and while one dog fucked my pussy, I sucked off the other. After they had both cum, they rested for maybe 5 to 10 minutes as I sat between them playing with their cocks to make them hard again. Once they were ready, I was back on my hands and knees as they reversed positions from our first suck and fuck."

"For the next three or four hours that's pretty much the way things went. I lost count of the rooms I visited or cocks I serviced. Sometime in the wee hours of the morning I was taken to one of the visitors 'rooms', actually only a closet sized cubbyhole, where Curtis was in bed enjoying that little black headed bitch, Sandra, who's pussy I had eaten earlier."

"The very first thing, Curtis gave me to her for more. Dutifully, I laid between her spread legs and pressed my mouth over her cunt. She was full of his cum, but this was Curtis' jism and I loved having his taste on my tongue. After I had finished cleaning her, and given her an orgasm in the process, Curtis stuck his soft fucked-out penis into my mouth to soak. I could taste her on him, and I hated that."

"That was it! That would be as close as I would get to Curt's cock for the rest of the weekend. I spent the rest of that night on the floor with my arms over my head handcuffed around the back leg of the bed. Twice during the night I had to lay there and listen to Curtis fuck that little coed whore."

"Both times, when he was finished with her, Curtis uncuffed me from the leg of the bed, and again gave me the honor of cleaning the pussy he had just plundered. It was awful to have been passed around. I hated it, but it was even worse to lay chained in the dark, listening to that bitch orgasm, knowing that I would soon be licking from her cunt the only gift I could expect from the penis I needed so badly."

"At daylight a well satisfied Sandra scurried off to her dorm. Curt, gave me an old torn robe to cover my nakedness, and took me down to the house dining room for breakfast. Curtis made me open my robe and drop it off my shoulders so his frat brothers could stare at my tits as I ate. Afterwards, I shared the communal shower room with Curt and two or three of the brothers for a nice steamy scrub. We washed each other's backs. I played with their cocks and balls, and they did the same with my pussy and breasts. I don't mind telling you the warm water and their slick soapy hands felt pretty good on me."

"Curt took me back to his room and tucked me into his bed. I slept the morning away except for the soup and sandwich Curt brought me at noon. There was a football game in the stadium that afternoon. Everybody went but me, and I had the ZAO House to myself until five or so in the evening. I watched television in the living room and rested. I had no idea what Curt had planned for me but suspected it might be a long and difficult night."

"After the game, the house flooded with alumni, the wives and friends of alumni, and with the brothers and their dates. Curtis kept me in his room out of sight, fearful that strangers might not understand about a 38 year-old woman walking around wearing a dog collar and naked under an old bath robe. About 9:30, however, he slipped me out the back door and into a waiting cab. He told the cabbie to drive me to the 'jock dorm' where there would be someone waiting to pay the tab and take me off his hands.

" 'State won the game today Susan,' Curtis' told me. 'I want you to reward some of my old teammates tonight as only you can. Just relax and enjoy yourself. You know what a big cock does for you. Believe me these guys have 'em, and they are looking forward to meeting you.'"

"I understood perfectly what he meant, and what I was expected to do. I was being passed around again, this time to the football team. My teenage master had not only made a slut of me, he was making me into a whore as well, and a cheap one at that."

"Sure enough, as the cab pulled to the curb in front of a jock dorm, there were three young men waiting for me. I recognized one of them from newspaper pictures as Roosevelt Mick, the team's star running back. I was stunned. Roosevelt Mick is a Negro, black as coal, as were his two friends. My white pussy was not only to be passed around and bred this night, black cocks would do the honors."

" 'I suspect you be Curtis Wertzler's Sweet Chops?' Mick inquired, peering through the cab window at me. When I nodded yes, he opened the door and offered, 'You come with us now. We'all gonna have some fun.'"

"We rode the elevator to the top floor of the dorm. The three boys lived in very nice suite of rooms, better then any I have ever seen before in a college dorm. There was a small living room with a table, couch, and chairs, a big TV, a large bedroom shared by two boys, and a small one for the third. There was also a private bath with a Jacuzzi tub, and a compact kitchen equipped with a microwave, a double burner stove, a small oven, and even a dishwasher. Obviously football players at State U lived pretty well, and to top things off, for this night at least, they even had a mature woman's body for entertainment."

"Perhaps having a woman to fuck, even a white woman, was not that unusual in the jock dorm at State. These three were certainly cool about it, and not in any hurry. I took off my robe, they stripped also, and with cold beers in our hands, one by one I bathed with them in the Jacuzzi tub."

"My first tub mate was Roosevelt Mick. I soaked in the hot bubbling water with my back pressed against his chest, and the crack of my ass pressed against his rising hard-on. His long strong arms encircled me, and his black hands were a dark smear across my lilywhite breasts as he teased and toyed with my nipples. He asked, 'Ever had the dark meat before Sweet Chops?'"

" 'No,' I answered, but uneasy and trying hard not to show my concern about just that. In truth I had never even considered having sex with a black man, and I was more than little intimidated, both by the situation, and by the length of the ink black penis I had seen dangling between his legs as he climbed into the tub."

"In high school and college my friends and I often held giggling little whisper sessions about the legendary sexual stamina and equipment of black men. As much as we enjoyed our dirty little racist gossip, however, none of us could attest to any first hand knowledge of its truth. Now, from what I had just seen of this big Negro, and what I could feel behind me as I sat in this bubbling hot water, I decided those rumors might have been so. Hung like a prize breeding bull, Roosevelt Mick was huge."

" 'Have you had sex with a white woman before?' I asked boldly, if naively. I started to ask if he had ever fucked a white woman before, but my question was insensitive enough without being crude about it. He might think I was talking down to him."

"My black lover-to-be was neither embarrassed nor sensitive about his answer. " 'Sho! All through high school, I dated a white cheerleader. I bred her regular. As a matter of fact she's the mother of my child. Then there was a doctor's wife who paid me to drop by her house every Tuesday and Thursday after school to scratch the itch in her white cunt. Sometimes the lawyer's horny wife from next door would be there too. They paid me extra when I did them both, usually plus a tip. Then there was that white barmaid down at the truck stop, and her friends… she had lots of friends, and a couple of times, her momma too."

" 'Yes ma'am, I've had plenty of white pussy, and I likes it a lot. Nowadays I hardly mess with nothin' else. You are going to enjoy this Sweet Chops. A woman is still a virgin 'til her cunt's been split by a black womb buster.'"

"At this point, impatient to have their turn with me in the tub, the other two boys interrupted our conversation. Reluctantly 'Rosie' crawled out and passed me on to his friends. 'Don't fret Sweet Chops', he told me. 'You and I have business to finish. Enjoy the guys, but remember I means to initiate you to what black meat can do for a white woman.'"

"As Rosie had done, each of the other two boys sat behind me reaching around to play with my tits and pussy. They did it pretty well too. I was becoming downright randy, and their cocks were on the rise also. Despite claims similar to Roosevelt's that they frequently serviced white women, the laid back atmosphere of indifference faded and replaced by the erotic tension that flows when the male senses a female is eager to be taken. These boys were ready to fuck, but in truth no more so than I."

"After all three of my 'student athletes' finished with me in the Jacuzzi tub, they seated themselves in a line along the tub edge with their hardening pricks hanging between their spread legs ready for my attention. I knelt at their feet, and one by one sucked them until all three were rigid and ready for hard duty in my pussy. Rosie took my arm and pulled me to my feet, and pressed his body full length against mine. My breasts felt so good against his chest, and my nipples, hard as buttons, pressed into his flesh."

"Turning to his friends he announced, 'Old Rosie is gonna do ya'll a favor and warm up this white cunt for you.' Then pointing to their erections he added almost apologetically, 'Meantimes, try to keep those things up. Ya'll can watch if that will help.' Nobody protested Rosie's claim of priority for my body. He was pretty clearly the boss here."

"He led me into his room with the other two boys trailing behind us. I was embarrassed to know that this big black man was going to fuck me in front of his friends. Rosie seemed to sense my uneasiness, however, and he let me stand there for long minutes gripped in those strong arms until the warmth of his belly pressing against mine caught my pussy on fire and melted away my shame. I was aching to have him inside me by the time he lifted my head by my chin, and staring into my eyes, asked, 'Your pussy ever been nigger-licked Sweet Chops?'"

"I was stunned by his use of the N-word, but not enough to divert me from the more important question. Was this big strong handsome man about to eat my cunt? My God, I certainly hoped so… despite my guilt. How could I be so eager? How humiliating to be used as the sexual plaything of a stranger, a black one to boot, as two others looked on before taking their turn? Yet, my God, how delicious the thought… my fingers entwined in those kinky black dreadlocks yanking his face into my feminine core, his tongue raping my slit. I was so eager and flustered that I was unable to give a vocal reply. I could only silently shake my head… 'No!'"

" 'Never been either black fucked or eaten, huh? You Sweet Chops are pretty much a virgin all round. You are going to enjoy the hell out of this night.' Rosie laid down flat on his back on the bed, and spoke the magic words. 'Sit on my mouth Sweet Chops.'"

"I didn't need to be told twice. On my knees I straddled his face with my thighs and rested my cunt directly over his lips. All that foreplay in the tub, and my lips wrapped around those big ebony pricks, had my clit out and eager for male attention. When Rosie's tongue first struck that little nub of nerve endings, rockets went off before my eyes, and I flooded his face with my female wet."

"He had me by both wrists, pulling me downward, holding my pussy tight to his mouth. I needed to escape, but I was his prisoner, able only to grind my sex against his lips… and for that I was ever so grateful."

"Half afraid he would go on until I died of orgasmic stress, and half afraid he wouldn't, I begged him both ways, first pleading for him to stop, then with equal fervor for him to go on. Rosie was right. A woman is a virgin until she has been nigger-licked. That marvelous tongue raking up and down my captive slit, stabbing inside me, teasing my clit, sent me into an uncontrolled spasm of orgasms that threatened to drown him in my pussy juices."

"In the end it was he who decided when I had enough. He rolled me off his face and onto the floor as if I was a rag doll. I don't know how long I lay sprawled there, but gradually I began to recover, and as the fog cleared from my senses, I was able to come to my knees at his bedside."

"Rosie still lay flat on his back, slowly masturbating his hard and huge ebony cock in his equally giant hand, waiting patiently for me to return to the world of the living. I watched in awe as he stroked the soft uncircumcised foreskin up and down over the great plumb head of that enormous male organ. Surely he would stretch my poor pussy to its limit. Would he hurt me? Perhaps, but no matter! It was his turn now, and we both knew it."

Jigs
Jigs
1,254 Followers