Once A Wife, Now A Teenager's Slut Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers

" 'Sit on it Sweet Chops,' he ordered. 'Slide your pussy down my pole. Then lift yo butt and slide down again. Up and down! Ride me! Bring me off! I means to plant a black baby in yo belly tonight.'"

"I lifted myself back onto his bed, this time straddling his crotch. His erection was rock hard and standing straight up from between his legs like the mast of a sailing ship. It was aimed directly at, but not quite touching, my expectant slit. His hands rested on my hips making no attempt to insert himself into my tender hole."

" 'You start it in for me Sweet Chops,' was his order. 'My white womens always puts it in for me.'"

"Afraid but willing I reached down into my crotch, and taking him gently in my fingers, I seated the big swollen head firmly between my pussy lips. I held it there gently, uncertain of the hurt to come but afraid that if I let go I might lose him. Gritting my teeth, I steeled myself for what I knew I must do next."

"Tentatively I dropped my hips a single inch. He was inside me now, and just beginning to pry me open. It hurt some, Dr. Kent, but not so much but I didn't want more. Down! I took another inch! Now I was hanging with more certainty on the end of that great black cudgel, a fish hooked, but not yet solidly so. There was so much more to take, and even though I did so want all of him, I hesitated, gathering my courage."

"Once more I dropped, sliding him deeper into my tortured cunt, this time perhaps by 1-2 more inches. God, it hurt, but also felt so very good. I took still another inch, and opened my eyes for the first time since I started down. Rosie was staring up at me smiling. 'You're doing good Sweet Chops,' he assured me. Now take it all!'"

"With that he grabbed my wrists, and in a single yank he dropped me all the way down over his cock. Pure fire ran through my pussy walls as in that flashing instant he impaled me to the hilt on his big ebony bone. My hurt was short lived. Once fully seated on that long up-turned pole of blood filled flesh, the pain disappeared as quickly as it came. I was so full, so stuffed. The prick head pressed against the entrance to my womb, and lit the fuse to the orgasm that was already building in my belly."

" 'Ride me white bitch!' was his only instruction as he gripped a breast in each hand, squeezing and twisting, adding to the sensual torment of my stretched and distended pussy. Ride him I did, straining my thighs to raise my hips and tortured cunt up that erect shaft. As my vagina lips reached the rim of that broad plumb head, however, I would relax, and my pussy would begin the delicious slide downward, swallowing his length until I was once more fully impaled. Over and over I jacked myself on and off that masculine pole, masturbating him with the slippery walls of my pussy."

"By the time I felt him spasm and spurt inside me I had already climaxed in a long string of shattering orgasms. Nevertheless I was somehow able to save one for the end to match his own. As I recovered from that final climax, I heard our audience cheering Rosie and I on. I should've been ashamed of my shameless performance on my first black cock, but Rosie had rung me out like a wet rag, and I could have cared less."

"There was no time to rest, however. The show that I had put on had Rosie's suite mates eager for their turn. They lifted me off Rosie's cock and too horny to even carry me off to their own room, they dropped me sprawling across the rug on my back."

"The first boy yanked my legs apart. Kneeling between my knees, he lifted me by the hips and rested my buttocks on his thighs. I hung there helpless, my back arched with my pussy popped open and vulnerable, still dribbling Rosie's jism. His black cock was big, not as big as Rosie's, but very big. He took me in a single thrust that would have been brutal except that my pussy was already a wet and stretched gooey mess, so slick with my juices and Rosie's sperm that I hardly felt him fill me."

"The second boy straddled my face and slid his short but fat black pecker down my throat. Both boys probably would've been passable lovers had they not been overcooked by our foreplay in the tub, and the pornographic show that Rosie and I had put on. More than ready, neither young man lasted very long before losing their loads. For that I was grateful. Rosie had stripped away my horny and left me with little strength."

"At first I thought Rosie might to give his 'buds' a second shot at me, but exercising his apparent seniority he quickly reclaimed me, and shooing them out of his room, he put me back in his bed. He must've been as sexed-out as I was, however, because he laid down quietly beside me. Cradling me in his arms with his chest against my back, he said that we should both get some sleep. I dropped off into a deep slumber with his one hand on my breast, and the index finger of his other hooked in my cunt."

"It was little before dawn when I woke. Rosie but was standing by the bed, looking down at me with two short links of small rope in his hand. 'Turn over white bitch,' he instructed. 'On your knees, but with you face and shoulders down on the bed. Spread your arms.'"

"He pulled my hands to each corner of the headboard and tied them there, then knelt behind my raised ass and finger fucked my pussy until I was wet and slick. With my face buried in the bed sheet I could not watch, but God, how I wanted to. I did so need him to fuck me, but he made me wait teasing me with fingers. Finally, he slid his penis between my pussy lips, and with a gradual but unrelenting pressure he filled me to my womb. Agggh!"

"Stooping over my back, his hands reached around my ribs to fondle my dangling breasts. Once, then once again, he pulled his hips back to thrust his awesome length down the canal of my sex. Then he stopped. Impatient for him to continue I cried out in protest, but he hushed me with a new set of instructions."

" 'Alright Sweet Chops, let your knees slide back, straighten those legs, and squeeze your thighs around my cock. Lay still and enjoy.'"

"Slowly I allowed my body to give way collapsing flat on the bed with this big strong man on top of me. I was the captive of his weight, his hairy chest against my bare back reminded me of his dominance. My breasts were pressed flat into the palms of his huge hands, delicately squeezing my nipples between his spread fingers. His mouth kissed the top of my backbone, then around my neck, sending thrills down my spine, before finally moving to where his lips and tongue could nibble at my ears. My position was so helpless… and oh so delicious."

"We lay like that for what seemed an eternity, as my fantasies took flight. How many women before me, white women captured by pirates and sold at auction to serve in African harems, had lain like this under the weight of their Moor masters, the prisoners of a great black cock? Did any really wish to be rescued?"

"I've never been very good at squeezing a penis with the muscles of my pussy, but my black football star was so patient that this time my spasms came quite naturally. As my tissues clutched and grabbed at the male shaft inside me, I felt him begin to pulse and throb with his coming ejaculation. Our orgasm was mutual and delightful. I don't think I've ever been fucked any better, even though never so quietly."

"The four of us ate a breakfast of cheese and crackers without leading the suite. It was after noon before Curtis showed up to take me away, and during that time I twice sucked Rosie and the other two boys off. Eventually, Curtis brought me home still the slave woman, naked, collared and leashed, masturbating my cunt for the entertainment of the truckers we passed on he way. Early in the afternoon he led me by my leash from the car into my front door. Hopefully, none of the neighbor's saw Susan-the-whore returning from her weekend with her teen lover."

"Jack of course wanted to know where we had been. Curtis told him to ask his slut wife, but I have refused to say. How can I tell my husband that on Friday I ate a coed pussy before being ass fucked, both before an audience of young students in the living room of a college fraternity house? How can I tell him that I was then passed around the frat house and gangbanged by boys half my age? How could I possibly tell him that Saturday night and Sunday morning I celebrated the State U. football victory by sucking and fucking three black players?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well Dr. Kent, that's about it! That was my weekend with the teen from next door... except for one thing! Curtis has never allowed me to use the pill. It excites him to think that he might plant a baby in my belly at any time. Even without precautions, I never conceived with Jack, and as for Curt, I have hoped against hope that I was sterile. Now, however, I have missed my period, and I think my luck might have finally run out on that weekend at State University."

"Doctor, if there's life in me, I don't want to abort it, but I don't want a bastard baby either, especially since I have no idea who the father might be. Even worse tho, I'm afraid that eventually who the father is will be plain enough. Rosie's long cock was so deep inside me, so tight against my womb, and his ejaculations were so intense and lasted so long. He said he meant to make me pregnant. Suppose he did! What if I'm carrying a black baby! What would Jack say? What could I say to him?"

* * *

This has been a long chapter. If you are still here, you must have an opinion as to its merit or lack thereof. Please take the moment and vote. Your vote is your price of admission. Even better, also send along any opinon, good or bad, you may have. Jigs.

Jigs
Jigs
1,255 Followers