Once A Wolf Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Now you are talkingKing Kong,” she observed bemusedly. “I know you will try on my behalf and I love you for it. I just don’t honestly believe they will allow us to remain together once we are Back In The World. We may need to give them time to adjust to the idea.”

Back In The World?

She sighed.

“An expression our troops used in Viet Nam to denote ‘back inour world; home. I guess it has a whole new meaning here, doesn’t it? Geoffrey, may I ask a very big favor, please?”

“Name it,” he stated.

“I know this sounds a bit forward,” she began, “but is there someplace I can…reach you when we get home? I mean, in case we have to spend time apart.”

Geoff stifled a laugh.

“You mean,you wantmy telephone number?”

“It doesn’t even have to be that,” she countered. “An e-mail address will do. Something private, where I can reachyou, not one of your flunk… um,staff.”

In the manner lovers now did, they whispered their private e-mail addresses to one another.

“Giselle?”

“Yes?”

“If I have ‘done the Math’ correctly, this is ourthird date.”

Giselle set her flute down, walked around the ‘table’, parted the halves of her skirt and straddled his lap, facing him. The skirt draped around his lower legs as she draped her arms around his neck. The smell of her perfume was as intoxicating as the champagne.

“And here I’ve been sitting across from you all this time, thinking you didn’t remember how tocount.”

She felt a stirring beneath her. Something was alive down there. It was big – really,reallybig!

Reaching down, Giselle unzipped his pants and, with difficulty, extracted her prize. What she found took her breath away.

“Oh… my…GOD!”

She gulped hard, then looked him in the eye and frowned.

“I have been mistaken about you all along,” she intoned. “You willnot be a good King.”

He raised one eyebrow quizzically.

“No?”

She pulled his lips close to hers.

“No. You will be amagnificent King – andI’m likin’ it!

“You know, the Arcturans are watching,” he murmured.

Giselle shrugged her shoulders and smiled coyly.

“Enjoy the show,” she cooed, mounting her new ‘throne’.

She broke their impassioned kiss only long enough to gush six more words.

“Eat your heart out, Jenna Jameson.”

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The PowerPoint The caring kindness of a successful businessman.in Mature
A Walk by the Sea Last metaphors in the key of life.in Romance
Thorn Ch. 01-06 Thorn meets his mate.in NonHuman
Blood & Magic Ch. 01 A detective runs into an unlikely suspect.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
The Minister Ch. 01 A handsome young minister meets a fine young school girl.in Romance
More Stories