Once Again

Story Info
She's waiting for me.
2.3k words
3.41
42.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm know what's on the other side of the door which makes it both difficult to open and impossible not to. She sent me the text, a warning and an invitation, leaving my gut in knots of anticipation and pain. I know why it has to be this way, why nothing is just one thing, but opposite and incompatible things all at once.

I can hear her. I need to see her but the thought squeezes my anxiety until I can't breathe. And yet I'm breathing harder—arousal, anger and fear all mixing together to make my dick painfully hard. She groans my name. She either knows I'm here or she's already picturing it. I am too. God that hurts. I reach down, thinking to adjust my raging erection when she calls out again, louder this time. She must have heard me slide my key into the door. There's no way to hide now.

She had turned the couch around so that it was facing the front door instead of the flat screen on the far wall, so that when I walk in the first thing I see are their tangled limbs. I swore to myself I wouldn't stop in the doorway but the sight is just as powerful as it was the first time and I feel as if someone swung a bat into my stomach.

"Close the door," she snarls at me from under him. It serves to snap me out of it and I shove the door closed with none of urgency I'd shown when I'd opened it. "Sit down," she says as she turns back to the huge man who has barely faltered in his pace.

"That him?" the man grunts as he pushes himself up, still balls deep in her on my couch. She spreads her legs further so I can see his organ disappearing into her stretched pussy as he starts up again. I fall into the chair across from them, my ass hitting the seat harder than I intended. It's like this every time, like my body has just given into the shock that wasn't a surprise and refuses to function coherently.

"Yeah, baby," she moans enticingly, arching her back as he grips her hips, pulling her lithe body into his pistoning hips. She writhes, her body on perfect display from my vantage point. The man glances over at my stricken face, grins and turns back to her, moving faster. My eyes are glued to where his dick is pounding over and over into my wife. His organ is thick and glistening with her fluids; her pussy is swollen and pink from his hammering. She begins to lift her hips into him, getting close, rubbing herself all over him to get the sensation in just the right spot.

My arms feel like lead as she lifts her far leg, pressing her perfect heel against his shoulder. His hand strokes her smooth skin as he makes his way up to her ankle. She gasps as he grips it, opening her further, testing just how flexible she is as he finds new ways to penetrate deeper into her greedy cunt.

"Oh yes, baby, that's it," she cries out as he leans over, shoving his pubic bone into her clit every time he bottoms out. She grasps her breast, kneading the mounds as she continues her beautiful chorus of screams and groans. Her skin glows with sweat, her body, her perfect delectable body, twists under him, around him, responding to him. She turns to face me, her eyes glazed and far off. She is beautiful, her mouth open, just a hint of a furrow in her brow, she's so close.

Her blue eyes snap to focus on my face and again the air feels like it leaves my lungs even while I pant. If I could feel my body I'm sure I'd be more aware of the raging hard on I have tenting my pants, but instead all of my being is focused on her face as she smiled cruelly at me. She takes me in, the defeated hunch of my shoulders, the erection and the stricken look I can't seem to control. Her breath comes faster, her hips moving more frantically as her lover groans and moves even faster.

Even as she orgasms her eyes stay focused on me. It's like a light has been turned on inside her, her body tenses and her long, elegant fingers grip his much larger forearms. Her frown relaxes and her eyes go wide. All the tension and emotion drain away and for that perfect moment she shines. He leans over, pressing her leg even further back, practically folding her in two. His mouth descends on her nipple making her jerk and convulse as her mouth opens in a beautiful scream. Her gaze loses focus, her eyes roll back and close as her body is wracked with her climax.

He pumps his hips faster, following close behind with his own offering as he groans and unloads into her. He pulls out, wanking his member so that the last of his spunk ends up on her stomach. He half collapses over her, catching himself on his other hand against the back of the couch. "Holy shit," he groans, pulling his sticky hand away from his shrinking cock. My wife grabs his hand and wipes it on the breast he hadn't serviced during her orgasm. He watches, fascinated. My stomach sinks further into my spine.

"Thanks, baby," she says and she lifts her head to kiss him with all the sated gratitude she can muster. When she pulls away and lays back again, he glances over at me, unsure what to do. I know how I look, a man of my size slumped and passive in a chair staring at his well fucked wife with a look of horror. It fuels my shame and I feel the stimulation working its way up my spine. He stands up, looking back to her as she gives him a warm smile.

She turns her eyes to mine again. The sky blue color contrasts with her steely gaze as she takes me in. "Get over here," she snaps, the tone making my hair stand on end. I slide to my knees and crawl to the couch. The man is still standing there, watching me obey. "Clean up here." Her voice makes me want to cum in my pants.

I open my mouth and start to lick the cum from her breast. The taste is familiar and yet it makes me shudder as it hits my tongue. It smells like her, and him and the thought twists my guts. I lick over her nipple, the hard bud pressing into my tongue, begging me to suck on it. I clean the rest of her breast, licking the firm flesh until it tastes only of her again. I move to return to the nipple only to feel her swat my bottom with her hand. "None of that. You have work to do."

I turn my attentions downwards, licking the gooey semen from her stomach.

"You make him eat spunk?" the man asks over my bent body.

My wife sighs happily. "Every last drop." She's talking to me but he doesn't notice.

"That's some weird gay shit," he says.

"Fuck off," she says, using that tone that makes my cock jump.

"What?" he starts, clearly confused. I don't stop what I'm doing. I may have already earned a punishment for hesitating at the door, I won't give her more opportunities to find fault. Without looking at the man I move between her legs, still kneeling on the floor and supporting her butt as she shifts to give me full access to her messy pussy.

"I said, fuck off, tosser." Her West London accent is thicker with her anger and distraction as I dive in, taking large clumps of his spunk from her swollen skin with my tongue. "Get your shit," she pauses to moan as my tongue slips into the crevice under her puffy lips, seeking out every drop of him, "and get the fuck out of my flat."

The silence behind me is resounding before he curses and I hear the sound of clothing being pulled on angrily. Usually a guy who did that well would get another call, but she's clearly decided against him. I have no time to ponder it as I continue to eat his sperm from her pussy, reaching inside her wet hole with my tongue as far as it will go. The bitter, white substance slides down my throat in oily globs but I keep at it to the sound of him stomping out of the apartment and vanishing behind the slammed door.

"That's it," she moans, her fingers sliding into my hair. "Eat it." She pulls me harder against her cunt, rubbing herself on my face. "Eat his spunk out of me, lick it clean." And I do. Even when all that remains is the taste of her, I keep licking, seeking out the places that make her moan the loudest. "Did you see him?" she moans breathlessly. "Did you see how he fucked your wife like that in your house? Did you watch while his huge cock split me open, ravaged my pussy, right in front of you?" She starts to hump my face. I try to keep up with her but there's little I can do against her thrusting hips and sometimes it's hard to breath. Her legs wrap around my head and press against my ears making it harder for me to hear her recount the way that guy had fucked her so well, how humiliated I'd looked when she came all over his rampaging cock. Her hips jerked more erratically and I am licking and sucking her flesh whenever I can but mostly I just take it as she grinds against my mouth.

"Suck it!" she screams as her body tenses again. I latch my mouth over her clit, sucking it into my mouth, placing my teeth as gently as I can on either side the way she likes it and I moan into her cunt, vibrating her nerve endings. The rush of victory I feel when she gushes onto me wipes away most of the bitterness still clinging to my guts. I keep going until she grips my hair and pulls me off of her. Even then, I turn despite the pain in my scalp and start licking her inner thighs clean from her cream.

Her body relaxes as I attend to her. She hums gently as I shift to the other leg.

"Such a good boy," she murmurs as she pets my head. I feel a swell of pride, one that only throws into sharp relief the humiliating position I'm in. My dick hurts it's so hard. She moves her heel to my shoulder, but unlike with her lover, she uses it to push me back so I fall onto our living room floor. "But good boys don't make me wait while they dawdle in the hall, do they?" Her accent is silky smooth again and she's back in control. She stands over me, gloriously naked, a gleam of satisfaction in her eyes. "We will have to see to your punishment." Her eyes fall to my still straining erection. "I think I have just the thing." My heart sinks. This is going to hurt. "Strip and come to the bedroom." She steps over me, leaving me scrambling to comply.

I shuck my shoes and socks, turning my attention to the pants that were still pressing uncomfortably against my dick. I glance after her, watching her tight ass disappear into our bedroom. It took her three years of dating before she revealed her secret. That look on her face when she told me she'd been faking it, that she'd always faked it, broke my heart, no more than the shame and anger at myself for never having noticed. I bite back a groan as I finally release my fly and ease the strain on my hard on, pulling my pants off quickly.

My boxer briefs follow the rest of the clothing to the floor even as I grasp the back of my collar and pull my t-shirt over my head in one smooth motion. We tried everything, anything we could think of, therapists, tantric classes, sex retreats, any fetish book or toy we could find. At first the exploration was thrilling and fun but after a year it was clear I was going to lose her to her frustration. I kick my clothing into a pile and get back on my hands and knees, my cock bobbing underneath me as I begin to crawl towards the bedroom.

She cheated secretly with no luck achieving the elusive climax she was seeking but it wasn't until the day I came home early and walked in on her getting reamed from behind by a huge black guy that I found out. She was facing me when I stumbled in to witness my wife bent over the kitchen counter, getting fucked hard by one of the biggest dicks I'd ever seen. Her face filled with fear and sadness when she saw me standing there. I must have had a similar look. But when he didn't stop and I did nothing but stand there, taking in my failure as a husband, she felt it for the first time, the rising tide of pleasure from inside her. I had the excruciating pleasure of watching her orgasm for the first time ever that day, all over some stranger's dick. And I had never been so hard in my life.

"You're taking too long, husband of mine," she calls out even as I push the bedroom door open with my head and crawl in. She holds out a cock ring I'm painfully familiar with. I swallow a groan to keep quiet. I will speak only when she tells me to, and even then only to recount, in as much detail as possible, what I saw and felt as I sat there, watching them make a cuckold of me again.