Once and Future Bimbo Pt. 02

Story Info
Sandra's forced bimbotization is successful.
4.3k words
4.2
84.4k
35

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bragged in my ear that whole night about his dubious and not to mention illegal bio re-engineering kit. He was vague about how he acquired it, and under the influence of that compliance drug, I wasn't in a position to ask questions. I was sure the sleazy bastard snagged it through the most shady channels possible.

The manual of the kit, advertised in explicit detail, the ability to change the most unfortunate of female bodies into the bimbo ideal. I had seen the degree of success that he had had using this kit on Sam, who in the last few hours I had come to think of as bimbo prime.

She was cool as hell, well her body was fucking hot, I mean, she made -my- theoretically heterosexual pussy wet just being around her. Her bubblegum pink lips, and exaggerated curves, she defied both gravity and decency in the same amounts. As far as I knew, before she was injected with materials from the kit, Sam was fairly far along the bimbo curve to begin with. She volunteered for the physical transformation of her own free will, because she loved the adoration of men in general. She commanded the attention of the boys in the bar, which made my own ability to disappear magnify, but her Master was looking to kidnap me, specifically. With all eyes on Sam, and the collective blood in the room filling the majority of cocks in the room, that was easy for him to do.

I can only assume that Sam knew nothing about the mental reconditioning aspects of the treatment, or the information was conveniently omitted from the conversation, because I couldn't imagine a woman that would abdicate rationality for a bubbly personality and big tits.

I was tall, skinny, and bitchy to a fault. I know that my lanky body wasn't anywhere near what people thought of as attractive, my nose way too long and my hips too narrow. I had almost no muscle definition and my size 10 shoes lent themselves to a more orthopedic look rather than high fashion. Worse yet, my tits, or lack thereof were the real scandal of my body. It was not like they didn't get the notice that puberty had come, my long thick rubbery nipples gave testimony to that, and that alone. My chest flesh was skin and bone, and I was forced to wear bras just to camouflage the monstrous spectacle of my horribly sensitive nipples.

The one time I let myself get felt up, and the first time I wore a padded bra, the boy in question freaked out over how long they got when they hardened. And if I ever hear the word dicktits again, I swear their will be a murder.

I had pretty much resigned myself to being a recluse, the only perk was a substantial trust fund that made everything else in my life very comfortable. My brother, just two years younger, we had our squabbles and fights like any other sibs. He and I kept separate lives for the most part. I guess I didn't know him, because my sainted little brother sold me out and delivered me to master, they took me right off the street drugging me, beginning my bimbo evolution.

I think I can, at least for now, enjoy free thoughts. I can feel my free will slipping, especially in the presence of my new Master. At first that compliance drug kept me passive, until they strapped me down for the many hypodermic needles full of God knows what. They stopped giving me that drug, and at first I fought- for about a week. One morning, I just accepted what was happening to me. They didn't have even have to restrain me, except for the pain of the injections made me thrash.

Through this long month of treatment, my of body raced back and forth from being numb to insanely over sensitive, with raging fevers and bone chilling fits of cold, I ache down to my bones.

I'm starving.

All I want to do is eat. Anything I can get my swaddled hands on, especially cum. I can't get enough of my Master's cock, and the little strength I have I would use to crawl to him and coax the sticky fluid straight from the tap. Mostly they force feed me a funny, slightly slimy porridge. It hardly tastes like anything at all, unless my master cums on it. When he does, I can smell it from across the room. Not that I get to taste it all that often, mostly it is funneled down a tube straight to my stomach.

I'm going to get so fat, I'm sure of it.

I haven't seen what I look like since my first injections on the first night, my face, hands, and body wrapped in gauze for two weeks now. I have hardly seen or heard another soul since my brother abandoned me here with Sam and our Master.

"Okay Dollface, are you ready?"

His voice was a little anxious. It was a tone and timber that I was not used to hearing, he was usually so self assured. What could my answer ever be, but yes, my existence so thoroughly under his control. He'd strapped me to the table again. His clothes must have been covered by crinkly plastic, obviously this was not his most fashionable hour.

"Hold still while I cut some of the wrap off."

The hospital scissors were ice cold against my skin under my arm as he snipped layers of cloth away.

"Looks like I'm right on time. This should help you breathe a little."

The abbreviation in the bandages that bound my chest, absolutely helped me to breathe. I hadn't realized how tight the bandages had become.

"Now, don't cry, there are a few more injections. It will all be over soon."

The searing burn of the injection in the area underneath my right nipple caused me to squirm on the table. He was trying to pacify me, but I knew that a few more meant at least a dozen, maybe more if he was going to do the injection battery around my asshole.

"Stop moving. If I break a needle, you are completely screwed. Understand?"

I nodded, and I did my best to stay still as he injected the hours of the clock around The circumference of my pebbled areola. Tears streamed from my eyes as he put down the syringe and picked up a second, repeating the injections around my left nipple. He lifted my feet and ankles into the stirrups of the table, separating my knees from each other. Again the scissors did their job, making short work of the gauze covering my pussy and hips.

"You know Dollface, this shit is amazing. Gene therapy is cool and all, but the dude who cracked the bimbo code is my personal hero. I would have paid your trust fund twice over to get my hands on it."

He slid a needle into my clit for the second time today. I could almost predict where the needles were going next, this daily ritual of injections had been consistent for the last thirty or so days.

"The book says that I could lessen the pain of injections by asking you to imagine that it is the sensation of an orgasm, the compliance aspect of the kit enables your master to alter your perception of the world with a few well placed words. We could have done that, but your brother said that he wanted you to to feel it all, even though he knew the pain of remodeling bone would be excruciating. What did you do to piss him off?"

My answer was lost in my cry of pain.

"Anyway, this set of injections is supposed to make the hair follicles die, leaving the skin bright and polished in appearance, we could actually change your skin pigmentation if we had the right stuff in this kit. One syringe injection per limb, at the armpit and cunt another if the depilatory process is patchy. It ought to leave your scalp alone unless I inject it."

I barely acknowledged him for the searing sensation racing through my body. As he slipped the needles in between my toes, I wanted to hate my brother, but as the fire spread to my knees and master continued to inject the arches of my feet, the feelings of loathing slipped away. I wanted to hate my master, but my clit and nipples throbbed when I thought of him.

"Let's finish up with this little beauty for today."

He cut the bandages from my lips.

"These hypos should shape your lips into a perfect cock sucking mouth, two cc's in the upper lip, three in the lower, and the balance in the tongue. No injections in your cheekbones today though, you were very brave yesterday when we changed your eye color."

The nightmare experience of having a needle full of fire pushed into my eyeball, would be enough to keep me awake at night forever. I tried not to imagine where the forceps came from as he fished out my tongue. These injections had caused it to swell inside my mouth, there was no way I would be able to speak or complain at all now.

"Oh shit, well I guess that rules out a blow job today, but your pussy should be nice and tight."

After stripping off his protective garments, I could hear him stroke his cock erect fairly quickly. He had a respectable dick, not quite as big around as a beer can, but easily as thick as an energy drink and one and a half as long.

"I read in the manual that as long as you maintain a steady diet of man cum, you won't ovulate. That guy thought of everything."

He slapped his Billy club of a dick on the screaming knot of pain I called my clit, until he rubbed the head of his cock in the folds of my swollen pussy lips. He began to thrust, and because of the pain, I passed out.

****************************

I awoke to the sensation of tugging, and Sam roughly cut and removed the cloth that swaddled my flesh. I could hear in her breathing that she was upset, and I could certainly feel it in the way she was handling my care. While I couldn't see her for the wrapping over my eyes, I felt her tears hitting the gauze. I could barely speak with my tongue and lips still feeling swollen, even if my mouth and jaw were not wrapped up, I don't think at the moment I could have managed it. I felt a terrible empathy with the pain she was feeling, and that was Bullshit because any other day of my life I'd never give a shit about bimbo tears.

The cool air of the room felt good on my skin, my hands and feet had stopped throbbing. I was pretty sure they both had left the shame of my tits on display to mock me. I hadn't noticed how rough the gauze had become on my hips, until I was free. Sam had cut loose my legs and was working the scissors up the side of my hip toward my armpit.

I wished they would just get it over with and remove the wrap from my eyes so that I could at least see what was going on! Sam had cut free every part of my body but my face. It sounded like she had calmed down, the quiet crying had stopped.

"You know, this doesn't always work out. Sometimes you might come out horribly deformed. Sometimes somebody switches the syringes on the tray. You just never know."

She tightened the restraints holding my wrists, neck, and waist to the table. She began to sponge my skin down, washing me, and I felt cooler on the skin she had finished attending. She scrubbed my legs, feet, and roughly scoured my pussy without any trace of kindness.

"I have a plan b, just in case that happens don't you worry. There, all that nasty body hair is all gone. "

The light on my eyes was blinding as she cut my face free. The shock in her sharp intake of breath chilled my bones. When my eyes adjusted to the light, the first thing I noticed was that I no longer needed my glasses to see! Sam, however, was all sadness and pity faced. She gingerly scrubbed my face. There was no pattern to this care, and some spots she focused upon and others she barely touched.

"Oh dear. Nothing to be done about that. But don't worry, you were his Dollface before, and now you will be forever after."

She opened a box out of the line of my sight. I saw the inside of a half mask, the moment before it settled on my face. Sam, her double D tits hanging in my face, locked the form fitting ceramic into place behind my head. In a bizarrely maternal moment, combed and brushed my hair around the straps.

"I would have got you a full mask, but we still have to make some use out of that mouth of yours. Take my advice. Don't ever remove it, for your own good, don't look. And God, don't let anyone you're fucking see what you really look like under there, not if you want to keep fucking them."

I didn't know what to do, I mean, illegal gene therapy could have done anything to me. I know that I feel different, that I feel stronger, there is a weight on my chest and even my hair has changed.

"th-thank you for the mask. I appreciate your kindness."

"Don't worry about it. Helping you to hide that face is a public service."

The shame that washed over me filled places I never knew I had, as she secured the mask in place.

"I'm going to let you loose now. You're going to have to adjust to the changes in your body. Take one thing at a time."

She released the straps at my wrists and ankles first, followed by the restraints at my waist, chest, and throat. The mask on my face did very little to limit my vision, and I couldn't tell what of many things was causing all of the disorienting sensations I was experiencing.

"Sit up slowly, dumb bitch, don't move too fast. And for god sake, take that first step carefully otherwise you're going to fall flat on your fucking tits."

I followed her advice, thinking, well She's been through this once herself already, and I sat up slowly. I wasn't prepared for there to be a full length mirror In front of the restraint board. The swaddle of gauze, body hair, and bandages that my body shed, looked like the wrap of a mummy, or a cocoon. On the table sat a leggy dangerous looking raven haired temptress In a midnight blue porcelain mask. The gene therapy had changed even the arrangements of the bones in my feet, which now looked perfect and dainty, high arched and narrow instead of knobby and flat. The flair of my hips, yes now I had hips, underscored and complimented my gravity defying tits. The only thing that hadn't changed were those ridiculously thick nipples, that still stood abruptly at attention, pointing up at the ceiling. The porcelain mask covered the high part of my cheekbones, my eyes, nose, and most of my forehead into my hairline. It gave me the appearance of an old and deeply disturbing Doll with golden painted features. My lips were lusciously full and dark red, my eyes had changed color, to an intense and speckled deep dark purple. The reflected image appear to be in shock, and the woman there, her mouth dropped open revealing perfect white teeth. My mouth dry, I licked my lips And my tongue unrolled reaching all the way down to my chin. The shock of seeing that, caused me to reflexively pull it back into my mouth.

"You'll get used to it. Now we have to get you walking before we can get you fucking. Take these, you'll need them. You won't be able to get very far without them."

The shoes she handed to me were the tallest stilettos I had ever seen, I had no idea that heels could even be so ridiculously tall. The glossy black leather reflected the shine of the room as I reached for them, my hands, graceful shapely, not bony or thin caught my full attention. Everything about me had changed, jet black hair, perfect skin, perfect everything except for what was under the mask.

"Just take the damn shoes, fuckerella. I have better things to do with my time."

I took the shoes without a word, and reached down forever to reach my feet, perfect pink toes, beautiful nails. Gone was the split toenail on my left big toe from the bucket of paint my brother dropped on me when I was six, gone were the painful flat arches. I tried to take in all the differences, some thing I was missing... The little toes from my feet were both gone!

I wiggled my toes, and I didn't feel less, for the lack of them. The shoes slipped on easily, they fit well, and my normally clumsy fingers did exactly what they were told. The perfect ovals of my fingernails stopped at my fingertips, they shone luminescent like my shoes.

"Alright Bimbostein, let's try standing."

"What happened to my toes?"

"I doubt you'll miss them."

Tall before in bare feet, and taller still in these heels, maybe taller than I knew after my transformation, I took my first step as a bimbo. I ran my hands up my long legs, across my effortlessly flat stomach, and cupped my underbust. My legs, ass, lower back, felt so strong. I knew this as I lifted the mass of my newly developed tits and ass into the air and off the table. I had no idea how tall I was, but I felt like I towered above the floor. I towered above Sam. I was taller, thinner, with fuller tits and hips. My naked body was hairless, except for the shock of long black hair streaming from the crown of my head to the middle of my back. My skin was pale and creamy, the muscles in the reflection, well defined and graceful, my balance absolute despite missing toes. I felt as if I could leap straight up in the air passed a mark over my head.

Sam was right about at least one thing, I doubted that I'd be able to stand again barefoot like a normal person, my feet and ankles had purposely been altered to walk in heels of this height. My reflection in the mirror, at my standing height, I could only see from my nipples down. I was looking at the body of a goddess.

I touched my face, the mask covering my face.

"Don't take that off."

And the spell was broken.

"Don't ever take that off."

She gestured at my face, she looked heavier, and darker than my pale skin. She was not as perfect as I recalled. She had not received the entire battery of injections! She was not what I was, she was still more or less human.

"Let's get a feeling for your new sizes, I know your shoes are a nice 8 1/2 - 9, but we couldn't measure you properly laying down.

6' 1" Hold still."

She whipped the fabric ruler across my hips, waist, underbust, and tits.

"38-25-35. I think You're at least a 32G. Step on the scale. 138 lb"

Not that I had to be told, but my tits far eclipsed my bimbo mentor's and they had no demand for a bra to showcase them. I would have laughed, but my tits were literally in Sam's face.

"Stick out your tongue as far as you can."

My tongue felt like a thick muscled wet rope pushing out between my lips. It disgusted me.

"Eight inches. Point your tongue, nine and a half. Lick your neck, good. Lick your left ear. Good. Wrap your tongue around my fingers. Good."

As she put me through my paces, I was amazed at how dexterous and strong my tongue actually was.

"Good. Pull is back inside, try doing it by smiling, that usually works. Later I want you to practice touching your chin, ears, and nipples with your tongue to practice control over how much you extrude. You don't want to attract the wrong kind of attention out in public."

I smiled broadly, felt the mask rise a little on my higher set cheekbones, and I was able to retract the length of my tongue back into my throat.

"So! How are my favorite girls getting along?"

Sam and I fell immediately to our knees at his feet. I spread my legs and extended my arms palms up. I looked to his boots and could not find it in myself to look him in the face. My breath quickened and the juices of my pussy gathered with his words.

"What is the story with the mask, Sam?"

He gestured to my face. Even on my knees, sitting on the floor presenting my body to him, my head was at the same height as his belt buckle.

"Her face was disfigured, something in the injection battery, I did what I needed to make her acceptable."

She looked up from the floor almost imperceptibly.

"A good job you did too, Dollface? Fantastic. Does it interfere with her function?"

Sam turned to look down in my direction.

"I'm not sure. But all indications are no."

"Has she been measured for clothes and gear?

"Yes sir, 6' 1", 38-25-35 32G. Barely 138 pounds"

"Excellent, Sam. Dollface..."

"Yes Master?"

"Come here."

I crawled to him on my hands and knees, and lay my hands at his feet. I didn't trust my voice or my body, both seemed to be running without my consent.

"Stand for inspection."

12