Once In a Lifetime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Bob ...thank you for being so kind. This creep, was just another in a long line of creeps. I always seem to pick egotistical men."

As she talked I continued to comfort her. She started to tell me (a complete stranger) some of her past woes with love. Soon she was feeling a little better, and she slowly moved away from me as she tried to compose herself a bit.

"I'm so sorry to have troubled you with my problems, and you're a real gentleman for understanding. My grandmother is so lucky to soon be living here and have you to rely on, when she'll have a problem. Please don't mention any of this guy trouble to my grandmother ...she has enough to worry about, instead of worrying about me."

Then, she looked me in the eyes, and I looked into her green eyes. For several seconds, neither of us said a word. Then I noticed that she was looking at my crotch and smiling. When I looked down I noticed that 'my thing' was completely erect and bulging straight out of my dirty old painting pants. (Actually, it was bigger than it had been in several years.) I fumbled with inept words trying to explain my predicament as she started to laugh.

"Don't be embarrassed or sorry, Bob. It all my fault."

Then, to my complete surprise, she came closer to me and put her arms around me and gave me a slow and sensuous kiss. I nearly fainted when her silky tongue ever so slowly slipped between my dry and parched lips. I closed my eyes, smelled her perfume and proceeded to float away in her arms.

Then she said to me, "Well here I am, all dressed up and no place else to go, and burdening you with my personal problems, ...what's a girl to do?"

Then she touched my manhood and I just about had a heart attack. After sizing it up, her eyes lit up and then she said, "Maybe I've been wasting my time with arrogant muscle boys who pretend they have money. They never had joysticks this big."

"Tiffany ...I'm a happily married man."

"Yes, I'll bet you are, Bob ...and what a lucky girl she must be? I'm engaged to a liar and a cheat, and I feel betrayed right now, and wish I'd have found someone like you ...instead of him."

As she started to undo my belt I said to her, "Are you sure about this? Maybe you're just feeling hurt and betrayed?"

"I'm absolutely sure that I need a man like you, ...right now."

She pulled me toward the bathroom with my belt, as I hesitantly let myself be pulled. Once in there, she wasted no time in undoing my pants. Once she was successful in finding her prize, she commented, "I guess I have been dating the wrong guys - none of them ever had anything like this," as she gave it a gentle squeeze.

I didn't think it was possible, but somehow as she masterfully stroked it, it became even larger ...surprising even me. Suddenly, something snapped in my weak male brain and I forcefully kissed her, as I fondled her large breasts through her magnificent top. She eagerly showed her approval and increasing desire by rubbing up close to me. I quickly turned her around and bent her over the sink. She looked in the large mirror in front of her and smiled broadly. She could see me behind her in the mirror, and she could see my hands lovingly, but forcefully touching her body like a hound dog in heat. My hands were all over her wonderful body, ending up on her ass. As I felt her wonderful ass through the black short skirt I lost all track of who I was and where I was. I was only consumed with possessing what was freely being offered to this grateful graying middle-aged average nobody.

I undid her top so I could feel those big beautiful breasts of hers. Her nipples were rock hard, and she moaned every time I squeezed them.

"I'm ready, Bob."

I replied, "I was ready when I first bumped into your chest," as I kicked the bathroom door shut.

I saw her smile even more broadly in the mirror. I undid her skirt and it dropped to the floor by our legs. Then I completely removed her top and it too ended up on the floor. She was now bent over the sink in a breathtakingly lovely cream-colored silk chemise and in her black heels. I slowly raised the chemise in back to pleasantly find that she had no underpants on. I guess she really was ready for an intimate evening with her fiancé ...until she found him with the younger girl? Then I thought about him being a real fool to ever cheat on this ...and then I realized that I probably wasn't any better than he was.

I stroked her lovely ass and felt it's wonderful creamy smoothness, as I slowly tried to enter her. I forcefully slapped her right check and instantly a red blush appeared on its white surface. For a moment or two I didn't think it would be possible to enter her, with me being so aroused, and her being so deliciously tiny ...but miraculously, it did, ...slowly. I was bigger and harder than I'd ever remembered being. I looked in the mirror and she had a glassy look in her eyes. She moaned deeply as I continued my slow enchanted journey into her wonderful depths. It seemed like this slow journey would never end - not that I would ever want it to. She smiled broadly and sexily moaned in pleasure. After a long while I finally hit bottom and she let out a loud "ohhh" sound. The return journey to the surface, took as long as the journey in. After several of these wonderful journeys, I slowly got into a gentle rhythm, as she suddenly orgasmed violently. Emboldened, I started to speed up the tempo to the fast music playing on the boom box in the other room. Soon, she was orgasming again, and then yet again. Soon, I was pounding her from behind with all I had, as she screamed in total appreciation. I wondered if the sink cabinet could withstand the force of the blows, but somehow it did. Without missing a beat, I reached around her and fondled her exposed heaving breasts and I pinched her perky nipples, as she orgasmed yet another time.

I lost track of how many times she came. I was now ramming her from behind even faster and harder, and nothing in this world could have made me stop - unless The Creator himself decided to punish me right there and then for this one and only act of infidelity of my entire life. As I saw the lovely golden cross bounce between her wonderful big breasts, I felt like I had been given a gift from above that I would always cherish and be thankful for. Then I erupted and let out a loud appreciative sigh, as she did too.

For a moment or two we both didn't move - neither of us probably could have, even if we wanted to. Then she gave me a slow sexy kiss, and said, "I guess I have been dating the wrong type of men? That was the best ...and I mean the best!" Then she smiled at me, and whispered, "I won't be able to walk right for a week." I smiled too. Then we both composed ourselves a bit, and then left the bathroom.

"You know what, Bob? I left the damned tape measure in the car ...I'll be right back with it."

As she started to leave the apartment, she gave me one last long sensual kiss and whispered in my ear, "Our secret?" I nodded in the affirmative. She smiled, and then left the apartment. I walked out onto the patio and lit a cigarette, and then proceeded to think for a few moments about what just happened.

"Bob! Bob?" Startled, I turned around from my daydreaming and saw Cindi behind me on the patio. "Are you lost in thought again, Hun? You're alone more than any man should be." Then she handed me a cold bottle of spring water. As I quickly drank some, it felt refreshing on my parched and dry throat. Cindi also said that the apartment had turned out great, and that I should be proud of all my hard work. I smiled at her. She gave me a hug and said, "Almost ready to get out of here for the day?" I explained to her that Mrs. Clark's granddaughter was here to measure for window dressings.

A moment or so later Mrs. Clark's granddaughter returned to the apartment with a tape measure in her hand, and Cindi exchanged introductions with her. After walking around the apartment with Cindi and me and taking the window measurements, she said to Cindi, "Your husband is sure one hard worker ...look what he's done to this place. I just know that my grandmother will love living here." Cindi smiled, and agreed with her.

Then Tiffany said, "My personal plans have suddenly changed, and I've decided to go to Phoenix in a few days, and I just might decide to live there. I may need to hire the local curtain shop to install the window treatments ...so if I don't see either of you again, I want to thank you for everything concerning my Grandma Clark."

After we all left the apartment and we were standing in the parking lot, Tiffany thanked me again for all my hard work on behalf of her grandmother, and she shook Cindi's hand. Then she shook my hand (and winked at me) and then she got in her sexy red Mercedes-Benz 450sl, (but not before giving me one great exposed crotch shot as she sat down on the leather seat of the car). All I could think of was how wonderful she looked in that car ...and a small part of me wished I was leaving with her. But the majority of me knew I was where I belonged, and where I wanted to be.

As Cindi & I watched her drive out the entrance past the well manicured lawns, she remarked, "She's was dressed to kill."

"She mentioned something about a date for dinner tonight with her fiancé."

"Lucky him."

"I'm not so sure about that?"

Cindi looked at me strangely and I shrugged my shoulders. Then she winked at me curiously with a mischievous look in her eye, and said, "Happy Anniversary, Hun". I smiled at her strangely.

After I showered and changed, Cindi and I headed out for Bangers and Mash, and of course, a well deserved pint of Guinness at The Hooded Boar.

That whole night I had a smile on my face and my spark plug was recharged for many months to come, to Cindi's complete appreciation.

* * * *

One day, many months after Mrs. Clark had moved into her apartment, while responding to a service call on her dishwasher, I asked her how her granddaughter was doing in Phoenix. She replied, "Wilber and I were never able to have children ...you must have me confused with another tenant living here?"

* * * *

Every time I prepare an apartment for rental and I'm all alone for days on end, I think about Tiffany in her low cut form fitting shirt, her hip hugging black short skirt and heels, and that wonderful cream-colored silk chemise. But mostly, I think about that beautiful golden cross bouncing up and down on her wonderful cleavage between her lovely large soft breasts in the mirror...

...and every time I paint a bathroom, I get an insatiable erection.

* * * *

12