Once is Enough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I headed for the bathroom, I saw Beth shoving her mouth down over Phil's cock. If she works him half as good as she did me, he is in for a real treat. I was feeling less fear now, knowing that he was participating. When I returned, Ted was over on the couch and Beth was still sucking away on Phil. I went over and gave Phil a long passionate kiss, with Beth still firmly attached to his cock, and told him I loved him and asked if we were ok. He was more than a little preoccupied, but said we were.

Watching these two was getting me excited again. I was thinking with my cunt, and not my brain again. I thought that if we were both doing it, then how wrong could it be? So I went over to help Ted recharge his batteries. I thought he might be asleep, but as soon as I sucked his prick into my mouth, he started to stir. I was able to suck him back to life. He spun me around in a 69 position and we were soon mouthing each other's genitals. He was as good at this as his wife. The combo of drugs, alcohol, and the most aggressing sexual stimulation I have ever felt, was indescribable, and I wanted more of it, regardless of the consequences.

I looked over in time to see Phil cum down Beth's throat. I could tell by his spasms that she was getting every thick drop. He looked over at me, and it made me smile, even though my mouth was full of cock. It sounds so crazy looking back now, but I have to tell you the way I remember it.

I started another orgasm right after that. Ted was still going strong and so he spun me around on top of him and slammed his cock into me in mid orgasm. All I could manage to say was "oh...my...god." I said that a lot that night. This guy was like the energizer bunny. He just kept going and going.

I don't know how long Ted fucked me. Time seemed to be standing still. Then I felt something tickling my bum. I told Ted to stop it because I didn't like that. Then I realized he had both hands on my back. What the fuck? Someone else was back there, and they were getting more aggressive. I tried to turn to look back, but Ted wrapped his arms tightly around me and plunged into me all the harder. I lost control of all of my inhibitions, everything felt so fucking good. Whatever was going on in my backside, was actually starting to feel pretty good.

I got scared when something bigger was being forced into my butt hole. It felt like a baseball bat. I tried to keep it out by wiggling my bum like mad, but all that did was get Ted worked up even more. The insertion stopped for a while and I felt my ass muscles start to relax a bit. Then it started again, but the motion was much easier and smoother. It didn't feel so big, once my bum relaxed and decided to stop resisting. It still felt bigger than a finger, and unless someone else snuck in here, it had to be Phil's prick that was now buried my ass.

Ted was fucking me into such a state, that I couldn't focus at all on what Phil was up to, until he started rubbing against something in there that was starting to really feel good. I started to shake all over, I had two pricks in me at the same time. Not in my wildest dreams had I thought anything like that could ever happen to me.

Now they had their timing down, Phil went in while Ted came out then Ted went back in as Phil came out. Whatever was feeling good in my bum was now feeling fantastic. You would have to have it done to you to understand. I started to scream in ecstasy. I was screaming "fuck me", and yelling for them to "do it harder" and "faster", like some cock crazed whore.

The orgasm just wouldn't stop. I didn't know what to do. The intensity started getting me scared. I could feel them both start filling me with spermat the same time, and that's all I remember. They said I fainted. I don't know what really happened because I don't remember anything past their first squirts.

When I finally got my wits back, I was on the floor and Phil was kissing me all over my body. I kept getting chills up my spine. I could barely move, it felt wonderful. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. I smiled as I said, "well Phil, was my bum worth the wait?" His only response, "mmmm." My legs were being spread wide. I wasn't sure what to expect, so I just kept my eyes closed and was trembling in anticipation.

Ooh, that felt like a tongue. Phil was eating me. Wait, I felt my thighs being kissed at the same time. I didn't know what was happening, but I really didn't care who was doing what. It felt so fucking good that I was just going to keep my eyes closed and enjoy myself.

There were definitely two people having their way with me. I could feel their lips and tongues. I could already tell that I was sure to cum again. I tried to relax and stretch it out.

I felt boobs pressing against my belly. That could only be Beth. That had to be her lips that were locked on my clit. Keeping my eyes closed was making it all feel so erotic. I finally had to see what was happening to me, so I opened my eyes. Holy shit! There was a cunt right above my face. I would have been pissed off at her, if my clit wasn't sending waves of pleasure pulsing through me.

I have to admit that I became more than a bit curious. I knew what my pussy juice tasted like, from sucking Phil's cock after it had been in me. I have seen the occasional bush over the years, in changing rooms and the like. This was the first sexually aroused, big, wide open, aggressive, juice dripping cunt I ever saw. I wondered if they all tasted the same. It didn't smell too bad. I started rubbing my hands over Beth's ass and thighs. Ooh, she bit down on my clit and I almost came.

I eased her down toward my face, until I could just touch her with my lips. I kissed her pussy lips and took a couple of quick licks at her clit. That wasn't so bad.

Beth went nuts. She forced a couple of fingers into me while mouthing my clit. That put me on the right road, and it felt like it was going to be a big one. I just couldn't resist the intense pleasure gripping me. I forcefully grabbed Beth and drew her cunt down to my eager mouth. I tried to keep up lick for lick, but I was shuddering too much. Every muscle from my tits to be knees seemed to be clenched. I have totally given myself over to my carnal urges. I don't even know what to call what I was feeling.

We were in no hurry, and didn't want this to end, so the licking and sucking went on and on. I opened my eyes and saw Phil's face just above us. I thought for a minute that he wanted to get in on our suck fest, but instead, he scraped up some of Bet's cunt juice from around my mouth and began fiddling with her ass hole.

Now, after all of these years, I find out that Phil is a closet bum fucker.

Beth reacted to the probing, by sucking me into a stupor. Phil's finger was now all the way in, and he was doing something in there that raised a long moan from Beth. That made me feel like I was getting a hum job. He took out his finger, straddled my head, and was trying to get his cock into her ass. This was all happening right above my face. It was hypnotic.

Beth must have a well-used ass hole, because I watched Phil's stiff cock slide right in up to his balls. After a few careful thrusts, Phil let her have the full bum blast.

Beth was bucking up and down and grunting very loudly. She was taking all of this out on me as well. She was really shoving her pussy hard against my lips. I was pretty sure they were both cumming. Beth clit was pulsating in my mouth, while Phil squirted his load deep into Beth's rear end. I could actually see Phil's cock and balls pumping as they spewed his cum right into that big beautiful ass of hers. This was so much hotter than any porn I have ever seen; it was mind numbing. The sights, the sounds, the smells. I was started to cum as well. Oh god this is another monster. My tits were stiff as my cunt cramped and released over and over. I couldn't take any more, but yet, was sorry it all had to come to an end.

Finally, it was over, and I got a case of the giggles, because Phil's nut sack was laying right on my forehead, with cunt juice and Phil's cum dripping on my face. What a sight. What a night. I thought I was in so much trouble.

And so ended our night. I hoped the same wouldn't be said for our marriage. The sun was about to come up as Ted and Beth walked home naked while carrying their clothes. We didn't get much sleep, before we had to leave for home. I think we both were embarrassed over the loss of our innocence, because neither one of us mentioned saying goodbye to them before we left.

I don't think I could have faced them anyway.

I was trying not to make eye contact with Phil. We packed our bags in nervous silence. The ride home was brutal. I felt like throwing up. I was afraid to say anything for fear of making things worse.

When I gave up my virginity to Phil, I felt so good about it. Letting Ted fuck me almost felt like I was giving up my virginity again, as stupid as that may sound. The trouble is that everything that we did that night was so exciting, and felt so unbelievably good. I can't stop thinking about it, and it was giving me a little twinge. Does that make me a whore? It wasn't like I want to do that again or anything, but there was no denying what we did. I guess I have led a pretty sheltered life till now, and would give anything now if we could just return to it.

We finally arrived home, and after bringing in all of our stuff, Phil took my hand and dragged me to the bedroom. I was scared and shivering, not knowing what to expect, but then he started undressing me and kissing me all over. I was so overcome by love, fear and relief, that I started crying and sobbing uncontrollably. I kept trying to apologize, but he said, "the fault was both of ours, mostly me though, for not stopping things before they got out of control."

I must be even more naive than I thought, because Phil said he thinks they were planning that from the start. I couldn't believe there were people going around doing stuff like that. He said he thought I was the real target. That creeped me out and I asked why. He said, "because you are so god damn sexy." Ok, that was enough for me. I grabbed him and this time instead of fucking, we made love to each other.

Our lives slowly went back to near normal after that night, and I thanked God every day for that. For me, there was no danger of anything like that ever happening again.

If there is such a thing as a plus side to our dalliances, I have to admit I learned a LOT of new tricks that we use in our lovemaking.

I know this is a do as I say, not as I do caution, but If you have something good going for you, take my word for it and run like hell from the first sign of temptation. We came through it, but it could have just as easily, gone the other way.

Oh yea, if you like drinking and smoking, which I have given up for good by the way, make sure you do it privately, at home, by yourselves. You'll thank me for it.

12