Once Is Not Enough! Or Is It?

Story Info
Jack and Lana suffer the aftermath of their tryst in Bavaria.
26.5k words
3.77
20.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's ed. notes:

This is a sequel to "What? No Waffles?" and does not stand alone. Please read that story first.

Due to a couple stupid, and yes I mean stupid criticisms, I add this disclaimer - please assume all my characters practice safe sex.

Unlike most of my "swapping" stories, which have consenting couples with happy outcomes, this story features a couple that suffers serious fallout from a previous swap. Generally, I don't like this kind of story and don't usually write such, but this sequel kind of wrote itself and I just hung on and tried to punctuate correctly (something I suck at).

I hope you enjoy. I'll understand if you don't.

My stories are long with a lot of set-up and most of the "action" in later chapters, no quickies here, although this one starts a little quicker.

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and I appreciate intelligent comments and constructive criticism.

*****

PREAMBLE

After our very much unplanned tryst in Germany, Lana and I returned home a different couple, at least in some respects. At first, the only obvious difference was our newfound passion for sex.

We went from an active sex life - some form of lovemaking three to five times a week with occasional "double-headers" - to every damned day and usually having some form of sex multiple times a day.

At first, this seemed like a great development in our 22-year old marriage, which, while not exactly stale, had lost a little luster in the sex department - but damn, this was incredible, and Lana, now self-proclaimed "Lana the Slut," had become a wild woman, insatiable.

Could a man be any more fortunate?

Mmmm...well...perhaps if we had talked right away about what happened and had frankly and honestly addressed the changes in Lana, perhaps everything would have been, "manageable." But we didn't.

We didn't talk about Ray and Tami. We didn't address our sleeping with another couple - my fucking another woman and Lana fucking another man.

Sometimes, what gets you in trouble is not what you say, or even what you do - but what goes unsaid, or undone...

PROLOGUE

After returning home from our first romantic, adult vacation since our honeymoon, Lana and I settled back into our routine lives - doing our not-too-demanding consulting jobs, being domestic and doing our best to be good to each other. Our next planned adventure was scheduled for this coming August. This story opens with events occurring in June, following our January trip to Bavaria.

Currently, I am living alone, my wife is living with close friends and the life we once had is obviously over. There was a book and subsequent movie with the title "Once Is Not Enough," and that statement, standing alone, sounds good. But for me, looking back at Germany, maybe once, was one time too many.

As I write this, I don't see a happy ending in sight.

INTRODUCTIONS

I am Jack, 46 and my wife is Lana, 42. We've been married 22 years and have twins in college. We lived an active life style centered on the outdoors. We were a "best friends" couple and did pretty much everything together. I didn't have separate "guy" activities and Lana didn't have separate "gal" activities, per se. We had a very healthy sex life, but by today's standards, it was a fairly tame one - until Germany. We did include fantasy/role play in our lovemaking on occasion, and we had tried about every position our bodies would accommodate. However, we were not into anything we considered really kinky - BDSM, auto erotica, latex suits, etc. We had shared some fantasies about other people, but had never considered actually swinging - until last winter - we didn't exactly "consider" it then...we just did it.

Lana is 5'-7" and 130 lbs. Her full, B-cup breasts, slender torso, slender hips and firm legs and buttocks round out her overall svelte and well-proportioned "34-23-33" body. Her breasts have only a slight pout and fill out her slender chest quite nicely. Her long, slim torso ends in a small, firm waist. We are joggers and as a result of this and her gym workouts, my wife has great legs and a great behind, which is firm and muscular, but nicely rounded. Few twenty-something women can come close to matching her beautiful derriere, or the rest of her figure for that matter. For having two kids and being 42 years old, she has kept her shape very well.

She has a medium complexion and shoulder length, dark brown hair with subtle highlights of light-brown and dark-blonde for a very attractive effect. With well-proportioned features, her lovely face is highlighted by medium-full lips and exotic looking, light brown eyes that have golden flecks in them.

Lana is not the most beautiful or sexiest woman alive. She is not the type that men go, "Wow, I'd like to do her!"

She's the type that men say, "Man, I wished my wife looked as good as her."

I've actually heard that or an equivalent, several times, and just as often, from young men. She is simply the entire package put together perfectly.

I am 5'-11', 185, fairly muscular with a decent physique. As I said, we are avid joggers, and as a result, I have well-muscled legs and a good looking butt! Really! Women have always said my butt is my best feature. (I know, what does that say about my face?) My stomach and waist are in decent shape for 46. I don't have a "six-pack," but I don't have a "12-pack" either, and my love handles are minimal. I have a medium complexion and light-brown to dishwater-blonde hair, depending on the light. I wear it clean around the ears and off the collar, but not too short on top. I am clean shaven with a strong chin and jaw line, a straight nose, and, according to my wife, "sexy" eyes. I don't see it. (Pardon the pun.) I have two, they're blue.

THE STORY

I. A WILD, TOPLESS RIDE!

It was mid-June and I had just returned home from a consulting job in San Diego, and Lana met me at airport baggage claim. I had only been gone five days but you would have thought it had been weeks. Lana practically tackled me. I saw her coming. God she looked hot. At 42, she looks 30, and lately she was dressing that way.

She used to dress fairly conservatively - always feminine, always stylish and attractive, but sensible, never risqué - two-inch heels, just-below-the-knee skirts, cap-sleeve blouses, etc., but nothing too revealing or tight.

That all changed after Germany - tight fitting shorts and pants that emphasized her fabulous butt, shorter skirts, snugger blouses and sweaters, open at the top more, off-the-shoulder peasant blouses, and even numbers that showed her bare midriff...even tube tops. And bras? Optional accessories these days.

Those sensible shoes and conservative pantyhose were replaced by three and four-inch heels and silk stockings with garters. You get the picture.

I had a short few seconds to take in her current outfit before she wrapped herself around me in greeting. She was wearing a bright, aqua-blue tube top, which tightly wrapped and delightfully accented the swell of her plump breasts and outlined her prominent nipples. The bottom hem stopped just above her navel, showing off her firm, slender midriff and sexy vertical "innie." She had on white capri pants that looked like they were painted on and I could see no evidence of a panty line. And she was even more tanned than when I left. She had obviously been spending more time at the pool.

When she hugged me, I wrapped her in my arms and we kissed like teenagers, but for decorum's sake, I quickly broke it - I've never liked overtly sexual displays in public, kind of think they're rude to others.

Lana started talking a hundred miles an hour as she fell in beside me, holding my arm while I searched the carousel for my luggage.

"...my trip to Toronto got cancelled...you remember that brochure we got from that travel agency about the 'adult' venues in the Seychelles, well I got a quote on an all-inclusive vacation...the dishwasher quit again so I got a new one...my mother got a dog...Our snotty neighbors are moving...I bought that Audi I was looking for..."

"What?" I stuttered.

I was saturated by everything she was telling me and not surprised by any of it until "...I bought that Audi..."

And not because we couldn't afford it, but because Lana had never bought a car without me before, ever. I was the deal maker. She hated to negotiate.

"I hope that's okay?" she quickly came back, a little defensively.

"Oh, no, honey. That's fine. I'm just surprised..."

"Tony called me yesterday morning. They got in an S5 convertible in the Navarro blue. I negotiated a good price...almost $10,000 off."

"What?"

"You keep saying that."

"You hate to negotiate."

"Well, I discovered I can do it, too. I've watched you a hundred times. You'd have been proud. I was drooling all over the car and acted like I was ready to give him my checkbook and when he said he'd draw up the papers, I said, 'Thanks but I'll think about it. I'm looking at a couple other possibilities,' then I headed for the door. Ha, ha, ha. Tony practically tripped over his own feet trying to catch me and stop me. I wore him down. It took two hours, but..."

"I am proud of you. I'm stunned though. What got into you?"

"Oh, Jack, wait till you see it. I had to have it. But I knew I had to do it right or you wouldn't be happy. Besides, I had fun. I wore a silk blouse with no bra or camisole and left it unbuttoned down to here and I kept leaning forward as I talked to Tony. He didn't stand a chance!"

She laughed again. I joined her...My new wife. Now that she had discovered her sexuality, she was like a new woman. The amazing woman I had been married to for over 20 years was now more amazing than ever - Wonder Woman: Able to screw me senseless, practically nonstop; able to seduce and outsmart wily car salesmen; and able to turn the heads of twenty year old college boys at the airport...

...My bag had just arrived and as I reached for it, I noticed two college guys in their school colors, gawking at my wife. Damn, I might need to put a leash on her...and I better start exercising more...and then there was this disturbing trend...

"It's in the parking lot. Wanna see it?" Lana asked with a big grin as I pulled my bag free and turned to leave. She still had my arm and was directing me toward the correct exit.

"Can't wait," I replied enthusiastically. I noticed as we headed out, that the two college kids were behind us heading the same direction with duffels in hand. I wondered if they were headed to their ride or were following my wife's amazing butt.

As we went through the big, sliding doors into the bright sunlight, Lana said, "I hope you're not starving."

"No, I grabbed a bite at my layover, why?"

"I want to go straight home and fuck. I've damn near wore my clitty out, jilling myself silly since you've been gone..."

"Holy shit..." a muffled voice behind us coughed.

My surprised wife heard it and glanced behind and spotted the two young men. "Oh, sorry boys," she started, then, flashing a big smile, said, "Oh you're old enough to hear that. Have a nice day."

I couldn't do anything but laugh and shake my head.

"Let's get you home. Where's that car?"

With the top down, we went screaming home, breaking every speed limit between the airport and our turn-off - doubling it a couple of times. Lana only slowed down, exercising more caution, when she hit the surface streets.

When we hit the door, she started pulling me upstairs. As I started loosening my tie, I remarked that I needed a shower before sex.

We were halfway up the stairs and Lana stopped and said, "Kill two birds with one stone!" And headed us back down the stairs.

"What?"

"You keep saying that," she laughed.

"What?"

"What! You keep saying 'what.' I guess I am kind of wired. I'm just so glad you're home. I only had two days' work while you were gone and I've been bored...and horny."

She breezed us through the house to the French doors at the back patio, through the doors and to the pool and stopped.

I looked at the pool and then at her, "What?"

II. A WILD RIDE WITH A SPEED BUMP!

"You said it again - 'what.' The pool, silly - that's what. You can freshen up and we can have sex at the same time. See. Kill two birds with one stone...Strip!"

She grabbed the shoulders of her tube top and whipped it over her head. Her beautiful tits popped free. I whipped my tie off and tore into my shirt buttons. Lana stripped her pants down her hips and a silky white thong came into view.

"That's new," I remarked.

"Yeah. I got a bunch of them. Felt a little weird at first, but they're kind of liberating. I don't know if you remember that time that I wore one...I feel sexier in them."

"You look sexier. I like. And yes, I remember. How could I forget?"

"Hurry up. Here. I'll help." She unfastened, unzipped and stripped my pants down like they were on fire and I kicked them off. Then she jerked my boxer briefs down and my cock sprung out like a Jack-in-the-box.

(I know, I know. Kind of is one...)

"Oooh, Big Jack looks like he's missed me," Lana purred as she grabbed my dick and started pulling me to the pool. I struggled to step out of my briefs as my gorgeous, naked wife pulled me over the side and into the pool.

I still had my socks on.

Laughing, she dove under the water and headed to the other end of the pool. I ducked under and headed after her. The initial shock of the cool water quickly wore off and the silky feel as I swam behind her was refreshing. The cold water did nothing to dissuade my erection and Lana was on me as soon as I surfaced, wrapping her warm, firm body around me, throwing her legs around my waist and arms around my neck, capturing my mouth with hers.

Her moist tongue invaded my mouth as her lips engulfed mine. As I got lost in the kiss, I felt her slender fingers on my cock, pulling it towards her slit. She began working the head back and forth to gather enough lubrication to start working my big knob into her tight opening. Holy Moly! Oh how I had missed that feeling! After 22 years, I absolutely never get tired of that divine feeling, entering my wife's vagina. I know she did exercises after she had the twins, but I never asked if she continued. I wasn't sure how she stayed so snug. I know I just love the feel of her...of all of her. I do know the rest of her is in such great shape because she works at it. Besides jogging and swimming, she goes to the gym three times a week and does crunches every morning.

As I slip into her velvety tunnel, I realize how lucky I am and that I need to get to work on my own body. I'm in pretty good shape, but I better get in better than "pretty good" if I want to keep up with my new Lana...and keep her, period. I've started worrying about that...

As I'm thinking and slowly stroking in and out, soaking up the intense feelings of being in my wife again, feeling her body against mine, she breaks my reverie.

"Oh baby, out of the pool. This is lovely, but I need fucked. I need that big pole pounding my hot pussy. Jack, I need hammered. Now!"

"Your wish is m..."

"Now, Jack!" Lana practically shouted as she pulled off me and climbed out of the pool. I struggled to get out as she was pulling on me and laughing, "Oh I've been waiting for that, for Big Jack. No more trips apart, okay?" she panted as she directed me to the outside bar. As soon as she got there, she placed her hands on the edge and bent at the waist, and looking back over her shoulder, she gave me a lustful, smoldering look and growled, "Ram it in, baby."

There is no way I can do justice to the view of my wife from behind, bent over like that, her firm, tanned legs slightly spread, water dripping from her curly brown pubic hair, sweet, little pink twat staring at me from below those magnificent, firm, rounded and now well-tanned butt cheeks, so I'm not even going to try to describe...oh well, yeah...

Ram it in I did, till I smacked against her firm butt. Then with hands grasping her hips, I pulled back, almost to the edge of her vaginal opening then shoved forward again, smack, against that fabulous ass and against her cervix. Slow and steady I started, all the while calming myself down. I was going to cum too soon and that wouldn't do.

"Oh sweet, yes, yes...Oooph! Shit, oh yes, Jack, baby, ughh, oh, yes faster..." Lana kept up a litany as I long-stroked her hot, wet tunnel, relishing every sensation.

"Okay, unnh, yeah, ohh-ohh, now baby, faster...oh-oh-oh-ye-ess-like-tha-at..."

I changed speeds and started stroking faster and faster till I was rapidly pummeling her ass. I could feel the cool air on my wet balls and feel them slap against her as I picked up the pace. I was keenly aware of the air cooling my body as a light breeze blew across the droplets of water on my skin. I was also aware of the sounds of our bodies slapping together and the chirping of the birds in the sycamore trees at the back of our yard and the sound of the gate as the hinges lightly squeaked...

"Honey..."

"Oh-Ja-ack-clo-ose...now-ow-ba-by-now! POU-OUND-ME-EE!

"The-ugh-ga-ate-ugh-swun-ng...is-ungh-ugh-it-fuck-un-agh-locked?"

"Fuck-th-gate-fu-uck-me! FU-UCK-ME-HAR-RRR-DER-ERR! AGH-GH-CUM-M-M-ING!

I went crazy, pistoning like a madman. I felt the cum boiling up in my balls and at the same time felt Lana clamping down, spasming as she started climaxing.

"AHH-AHH-AGGHH-FUCK-YE-ESS-SS-SS-SS..." she exploded, spasming and jerking, and I immediately started shooting ropes of hot semen deep into her grasping vagina, gloriously unloading.

Unlike Lana, I had only relieved myself a couple times while I was gone and now I had a full load, and I came and came and came, balls contracting and legs shaking. Finally, releasing her hips, I collapsed forward onto her back and reached and found her plump breasts and held them while we both caught our breath. Slowly our panting subsided.

"That was, that was...oh gosh, still ungh, spasming, divine, baby," Lana gasped, "divine."

Finally, to relieve the stress in my legs and back, I stood, letting my cock slide from my wife's vagina and stretched and raised my arms over my head and twisted my torso back and forth.

Clank, clank-itty-clank. A metallic sound, light not heavy. It was sort of familiar but I couldn't place it. But it was behind me and to my right. I turned and looked and practically stroked out.

A young woman in a blue t-shirt, a pair of khaki shorts and blue sneakers, was standing by the corner of the house on the pool deck about 10 yards away. The t-shirt had "Paradise Pool Service" printed on it and she had a tool tray in one hand and a couple aluminum pipe-handles in her other, one with a brush on the end. Next to her on the deck was another handle. Her mouth was hanging open and she was staring directly at us, frozen in place.

I was now twisted toward her with my shiny wet, still fairly swollen dick on display and my wife's gaping, dripping pussy was exposed to her view, too.

I cleared my throat and whispered, "Honey, by the gate."

Lana distractedly asked, "What," and turned and looked over her shoulder as she was still bent over, hanging onto the edge of the bar, head resting there.

"Oh..." then louder, "Sorry dear, didn't realize this was 'clean the pool' day. My husband just got home from a trip and, well, um...if you'll give us a minute we'll get out of your way," she finished as she raised up and turned, placing a hand on my arm.

The girl nodded her head, still frozen in place.

I too was frozen in place.

Softly to me, Lana said, "Honey, um, we need to move now. Let's go in the house and let the young lady clean the pool." Then to the girl, "I'll be back to pick up the clothes and get them out of the way."

Lana led us to the back door and inside. As we reached the door, I realized I was wearing soggy, black socks that were bunched around my ankles.

123456...8