Once More around the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She raised her dress a few inches more. Her delicate, manicured mons came to view and she quickly dropped the dress again. It was only a flash but he beamed his satisfaction to her.

"That was a pretty cheap birthday present," she chuckled nervously, her cheeks now a deep rose.

"Pretty's the only word I recognize. Nice to see you still don't wear undies. Please lie and say you did it for me?

"Sorry, I never wear undies with a sheer dress but I knew that you knew that. I guess it all comes out the same, doesn't it? Anyway, show's over. You're such a letch, though. Get downstairs and pour us some wine. I'll be right with you after I touch up my makeup. We'll have a sip before we walk to the restaurant. I've reserved our table at Lefty's."

Tod went down to the kitchen and poured them both a glass of Chardonnay. Meanwhile, Elsie returned to the mirror and raised her hem. She wanted to see what was so enticing for him. In fulfilling his request, she'd felt a distinct tingle. Touching herself once more, there was only dryness. She sighed, shrugged, then stuck out her tongue at the image in the mirror. She let go of the hem and headed downstairs.

Elsie glided into the kitchen moments later. She looked stunning in her long slinky outfit. It clung to her slender form like a needy child. He had always loved how she looked and moved around. She seemed to float into a room. Raising her glass, she clinked it against his.

"Happy birthday little brother. I feel so special that you came all this way to celebrate with me."

"You're thanking me? Every time we get together I could kick myself for not doing it sooner. It may be another year on me but you, somehow, it's never one for you. How do you stay so beautiful and fresh?"

"God, what a liar. If you weren't my brother..." she winked and took another sip of her wine. "Let's get going, I'm starved."

They walked arm-in-arm to the restaurant. When they arrived, Jack, the owner of Lefty's greeted them.

"Ah, my favorite couple, it's always a pleasure. I have your preferred table ready for you; sit, enjoy yourselves. I'll send the waiter right over."

They ordered and ate. Two bottles of wine later they were definitely enjoying themselves. The conversation got more interesting as the wine loosened their tongues.

"Say," Elsie said. "When are you getting back in the saddle? You know, find yourself a real woman this time?"

Elsie knew to avoid the sensitive topic. But somehow, this evening felt different. Tod felt different, more open somehow. He recoiled but then smiled.

"Oh? Tracy was real enough. And she was just as real, to every other guy she fucked. All the same, I haven't had a piece of ass like her since."

"You're kidding me," Elsie gasped. "I don't care how good a fuck she was. I've seen the women you've been with and probably bedding. God damn it, I'd sleep with some of them. There's no way that over-sexed, baby-brained bimbo could even touch some of those women."

"Wow," he picked up the wine bottle and looked at the label. "What the hell is in this? That was a pretty cool rant. Real big-sisterly of you. I love it."

"Long over do too," she added. "Let me straighten you out on a few things. Most women can be pretty good fucks but you need to pay them attention. We're not performing monkeys like your ex."

"Whoa, hold on, where did that come from? What or who are we talking about now?"

Elsie blushed. "Hmm, yeah, you're right. I got into that a bit, didn't I? I guess I've been lonely since Ralph died. Not that he was ever a wizard in bed. Shit, don't get me wrong, he was a great partner; my very best friend. But in the sack it was all up to me or, slam bam, thank you mam. Almost thirty years of it."

"Holy cow, sorry sis, I never knew. I always thought he was a sex warrior. I mean, wasn't he the leader of that hippie love commune?"

"Yeah, he was. While we lived there, he fucked me and a dozen other women like a randy field hand. But he was never really that good at it, he just had a big cock and terrific staying power. He could ram that beauty in me for hours but when we married and left the commune, things changed. He kind of sold out for a good job and money. We had a nice home and more things but our sex took a nose dive."

"I know what you mean about the loneliness. It's been hard for me too."

"Yeah, so hard. Again, I've seen the women you date. I bet it hard a lot," she snorted.

"Okay, so this great evening is heading off the rails now. Let's take a break and walk back to your place."

Having left the sour topics on the table, they made their way home. On the way, they laughed and shared stories about his ex-wife and her late husband. When they arrived, they sat in the living room to share a nightcap.

As they sat on the couch, Tod continued their conversation. "You know, I'm sorry for walking in on you earlier but I really did enjoy it."

"Come on. You need to stop with the complements. I'm not a teenager anymore, I'm 63 and I look every inch of it."

"The hell you do. I'm no kid either and I don't have time for false flattery. There isn't a single good friend who hasn't seen your pictures, I'm so proud of you. They all think you're a knock-out. I couldn't care less if you're 63, there's no way you look it. You've got the looks and shape of a fashion model. Sure, you've got a few lines here and there, who doesn't. You still turn heads my dear. I adore being in your company. You make me the envy of every man in the room. I can't count how many of my friends have asked to meet you."

"What the hell is this, a hail Mary? Tod, you're my wonderful brother. I love you and I'll still love you if I think your complements are bullshit. Tell me, with all these guys who want to meet me, why haven't I met any?"

There was a long pause as Tod stared at her, speechless.

"Aha, got you, didn't I?" She twisted the dagger.

"Because... SHIT, because I didn't want you to be with any of them. They're not good enough and I..."

"You what?" She pressed.

"I couldn't... can't lose again. I want you for myself. THERE, I've finally said it. I can't lose you again. You're the most important person in the world to me and I love you. I, love you."

Tod felt uneasy now. He'd said far too much."

"It's getting late, I have to get moving early in the morning. You know, I still can't get over what you said about Ralph, amazing," he said.

"Not for me it isn't." she said in a trance-like voice. "Let's step this back to what you just told me. What did you mean, exactly? Tell me Tod."

Tod braced himself. It was an all-or-nothing moment now. He felt the blood bubble up the back of his neck to the top of his head.

"Alright, here goes then. Elsie, you're my dream woman; you always have been. I've measured every woman against you and none have ever come close. You have no concept how many women truly hate your guts; especially my ex. Since we were kids, you're all I've ever wanted and those feelings have only intensified with time. You're beautiful, intelligent, gracious and funny and I love you beyond measure."

"Wow, not many women can say they've been told something like that. What happened to the shy, tongue-tied kid I grew up with? Either you can't read women or you don't know me as well as you think. I refuse to believe that none of those milfs, models and super women, ever beat me in your estimation?"

"Well they didn't, because I love you, Elsie. I REALLY LOVE YOU. As a sister, a woman and the lover I've always dreamed you'd be."

"Stop, Tod. Don't do this. We can't go there and you know it."

"Why? I love you and I know you love me too. Maybe not in the same way but there is love. A long time ago we could have shared something wonderful but mom got in the way. She's gone now and I can offer you a life, filled with love and so much more? It will be new life for us, full of love and devotion. We can travel, enjoy a great big slice of the good life together. Whatever way you want it, I'll be there for you. Please, give this a chance. I love you and I want us to be together."

"Gosh, this is too much. I don't know what to say to you," she replied.

"Elsie, we're both desperately lonely, starving for real love and belonging. I want to be with you, take care of you, make love to you. No one cares what a mature brother and sister are up to these days. Shit, even Josh at the restaurant calls us a couple"

Tears streaked down Elsie's cheeks. She stood and tugged at her dress, pulling the long, slinky garment up and off. Tod's heart pounded as every inch of her alabaster white skin saw the light. She tossed her dress on the couch and stood completely naked.

"You're in love with a memory, Tod. Look at me. See me as I really am now. Tell me this is what you want so much, this wrinkled old body of a 63-year-old. Come on, give your head a shake!" She said.

He gazed at her tall lithe form from top to bottom. Of course she wasn't as he remembered. Her tiny breasts drooped a bit but he still loved them. The rest of her was no different than he expected. He rose and approached her. Resting his hands at her waist, he gazed into her eyes as his hands caressed her soft skin. Sliding his hands behind he cupped her cheeks. Her ass was firm and he pulled her close.

Still looking deeply into her eyes, he placed a tender kiss on her lips. Squeezing her cheeks harder, he kissed her again. Her shoulders dropped in submission. He drew the kiss out longer and longer. Finally, their tongues battled.

"I love you Elsie, you're my life and you'll always be. Please give us this chance? When I look at you, all I see is the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life."

She fell limp into his arms and he hugged her desperately.

"I just don't know," she said, her head resting on his shoulder. "But I do I know I want you now, what woman could resist all this? Sleep with me tonight, make love to me. I haven't made love in so long that I'm almost afraid to now. Even if we don't, it's been so long since I had someone next to me. That's all I can promise for tonight. Love me, make love to me all you want. Tomorrow... well tomorrow, we'll see."

Without another word, she led him up the stairs to her bed. Elsie slipped between the sheets and watched Tod undress. He was very fit for 60. The good life, personal trainers and coaches had left their mark. He was tall and lean with only the slightest little paunch. He approached the bed and slid in beside her.

As they kissed, Elsie caress his thick cock. Running her delicate fingers up and down its length, she felt its warmth and hardness.

She looked up and smiled."This will do," she chuckled. "I forgot how nice it is. You'll need to go very slow with me, I haven't been fucked for longer than you might believe."

"I'll be gentle, don't worry. I want this to be unforgettable for both of us."

"I doubt it could be anything else. I'm as nervous as a virgin on her wedding night. I never had that and I'm so happy I'll finally have it with you."

Elsie turned onto her side and Tod spooned her. He fondled and pinched her exquisite, taught nipples.

"Mmm you do that so well. Did you know they would be this sensitive?" She asked.

"Had to be. They're the sexiest part of you. I've always dreamed of enjoying them."

"Really? So I guess they're all yours now. Enjoy them, they sure enjoy what you're doing."

With that, she rolled onto her back. He nursed on one side as his hand addressed the other. She squirmed, arching her back as he pushed her arousal further.

She turned toward him. "Do whatever you want tonight, do it. We owe each other that much."

"And tomorrow?"

"Let tomorrow be whatever. Make love to me Tod, make real love to me. Take us back to where we left off. We'll do it right to the end this time, no interruptions."

He sucked on one delicious nipple, then the other.

"God, I do feel like we're kids again, only better, so much better," she said.

She cried out as she held the back of his head, pressing his face to her chest. She moaned, squeezing her legs together.

"That's it baby, cum for your little brother. Relax now and I'll get you ready for lots more of those."

"Mmm, yes, please," she murmured.

"I have to taste you," he said.

"No, I'm too dry down there. Please don't."

"Let me worry about that. Lie back and relax. I'll take good care of your beautiful pussy."

He kissed and licked and nibbled his way down her long supple body. She squirmed under him, relishing every spot he stopped to enjoy. She bent her legs, parting her thighs wide open. She needed him in there so terribly now. She wanted to feel the warmth of his lips and probing tongue.

He didn't disappoint. Kissing up and down her soft inner thighs, finally landing at her entrance. It wasn't very moist for having recently had an orgasm. No matter, he licked up and down her slit, loosening the lips until they parted. They were now pink and engorged. She rocked her hips responding to his every touch.

With each lick, he delved deeper. His tongue, parting her parched passage, probing the sleeping recesses. Her taste was strong and acrid at first but soon the fresh, sweeter juices trickled. They coated his tongue like a sweet musky nectar. Insering one, then two fingers, he massaged the walls of her love canal. Up one side, then down and up the other.

"Oh dear god," she gasped. "What are you doing down there?"

She squirmed and moaned. "You're better at this than I ever imagined. Mmm, rub my magic spot please."

He smiled and turned his palm upward, probing under her mons. He quickly located the crinkled patch of skin and deftly scraped it with the back of his fingernails. Elsie's reaction was swift and powerful. She arched her back and moaned much louder. Synchronizing the movement of her hips with his internal massage. He began nursing on her clit very gently.

"Oh, oh fuck, what are you doing, FUCK, GOD, OH FUCK."

Tod felt the walls of her womanhood tremble and then spasm. Elsie screamed as the massive orgasm hit. Her whole body jerked and spasmed now. As the quaking subsided, Tod resumed his favorite vaginal massage. Down one wall, then up the other, over and over. Gradually, she relaxed again, purring like a kitten.

"Where the hell did you learn to do that?" She asked.

"From that 'baby-brained bimbo'. She may have been that to you but she treated sex like a religion. I was her devoted disciple and now you'll be the beneficiary of all I learned. She did have some rare abilities, you know."

Elsie chuckled. "Fine, I'll concede that. Now enough about her and back to business, my pussy's business and nothing else."

He slithered back up her body and kissed her deeply. She tasted herself from his mouth, smelled her musky scent on him.

"You're doing this on purpose," She said. "Right after I told you where to concentrate, you're up here giving me a taste of my own cunt. You're not finished down there buster. I've got years to catch up on yet. Back at it buddy and no more slacking."

"Here I thought you'd be happy you weren't so dry anymore. You're trickling like a sweet little brook down there now. I want to make love to you before we're done with round one."

"Round one?"

"Of course. The lady deserves more than just one turn around the park. Doesn't she?"

"Mmm, I couldn't agree more. I just hope my pussy agrees, though. Go on, have your way with me then. Make sweet love to me little brother and take your time."

She wrapped her legs around him, nudging his ass with her heels.

"Okay okay, I'm on it. Geez, what happened to 'we're not kids anymore'?"

"Shut it and get that beautiful cock inside me," she ordered.

"Yes mam, comin' right up," he chuckled.

He rubbed the tip of his cock at her entrance. Up and down, up and down, slipping the head in a little deeper each time. The head entered and she bucked. She was so tight, he couldn't believe it.

"God, I really am a virgin again. It's been so long and it's so thick. Go slow, I love how you're filling me. Keep going. I want to feel you bottom out in me. Come on, get in there Tod... FUCK ME, honey!"

With short strokes, he entered her inches at a time. With each advance she'd inhale sharply, recover and nudge his ass again with her heels.

"God, it feels like you're splitting me in half," she moaned but still smiled.

A few more strokes and his cock hit her cervix."

"FUUUCCCKK Yeeessss!" she yelled and arched back bfore collapsing on the bed. "Give me a second to to get used to it before you get going, okay?"

Tod nodded and after a minute he drew his cock back all the way. Slowly, he went back in, bumping her cervix again.

"Fuck, you're so tight, it's amazing. I'm actually afraid of folding my cock when I push in."

After three more thrusts she was still tight but loosening up. She moaned constantly now and he laid on top of her.

"I want to feel all of you skin to skin for a while," he whispered. "How does it feel now?"

"I can't describe it. You fill me so completely that when you pull out, it's like you're turning me inside out. Then when you go back in, I have to hold my breath until you bottom out again, just don't stop."

In and out, over and over he made love to her, relishing every inch of her sweet, sensuous passage. Tod could feel Elsie having continuous micro orgasms. Her pussy almost quivered around his cock. It was like nothing he'd ever felt before, physically or emotionally.

It was time to take Elsie to another level and he pulled out and flipped her on her stomach. She giggled at his strong, take-charge action. Pulling at her hips, he raised her up so her sweet ass stuck straight up. She folded her arms, to cradle her head. He parted her ass cheeks, burying his face in between, licking and kissing every inch. His tongue burrowed into her tight rosebud and she cooed like a songbird.

"So much and after so long, you're driving me crazy," she said.

He inserted two fingers and massaged her G-spot while he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He kept licking her ass and she came once more.

"FUCK TOD, I can't keep comming like this for much longer. You keep giving me these wonderful orgasms and you're burning me out. Fuck me again, fuck me hard this time. Treat it like a two-buck whore's cunt."

"Not a chance," he responded. "You're the love of my life, my goddess. I'll never need or want a two-buck whore, I was married to one."

He spread her knees wider and rammed his cock home in one thrust. She screamed in agony. He began pounding her harder but not like she wanted. He knew that would wreck her pussy and he had plans to enjoy it all night. Over and over, his hard rod surged to the bottom of her slippery hole battering her cervix. Her moans became groans, getting louder with every assault.

"Oh... oh... oh... oh...," she kept moaning with each deep lunge.

Something began to surface from deep inside her; from a place she'd long forgotten. She began sobbing, yet the walls of her pussy kept contracting. They pulsated around his cock driving him onward to his own powerful orgasm. His cock spewed his seed into her, adding more warmth and lubrication. The soothing warm slipperiness quieted her raw pussy. Her sobbing subsided and they both fell over on their side, still joined. They lay there, gasping for air; occasionally chuckling but no words. They both drifted off to sleep.

Light broke through the open curtain the next morning and woke Elsie. She stirred and instantly felt a new soreness deep between her thighs. She smiled albeit painfully. Looking for Tod, she saw he was lying on his back, still sleeping. She scanned the length of his body. He sure was in good shape for his age. Her pussy tingled and her hand drifted to address the situation. As her finger caressed her raw vulva, she pressed inward and felt moisture. 'Hello old friend, welcome back' she thought to herself. She brought the finger to her mouth and tasted it. Mmm, it was a mixture of both their juices.