Once the Paperwork is Done

Story Info
Signing away my husbandly duties.
5.5k words
2.41
36.5k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,683 Followers

A little cuckolding for those that are fans and some gay sex tossed in for those of us who like that shit too.

As our daughter was escorted down the aisle by Ed my wife Lara hugged me. "We made a beautiful baby girl," she whispered. I nodded my agreement but inside I was torn. Why, if we made a baby girl was my friend and boss walking her down the aisle?

My mind went back to the beginning of how this all started and how Lara and I "made a baby".

I sighed and looked at the documents that Mary placed on the table for me to sign. "Please read and sign them johnnie. Also, initial where indicated too. They're for your own peace of mind, protecting any child that may result in this arrangement, as well as the vehicle which will keep your marriage secure."

Mary is my boss' wife and a civil lawyer. My boss Ed is sitting on her side of the conference table at Mary's law practice office. Sitting between Ed and Mary is my wife Lara.

I love my wife and I know she loves me too. We've been married now for some 8 years. As we approach our middle 30's Lara has made me well aware that her biological clock is ticking.

We've been trying to make a baby for years and apparently, I've been shooting blanks. That is why we're here to iron out the details of her insemination by Ed.

Lara convinced me that Ed would make the perfect surrogate father. As couples, Ed and Mary, Lara and I are close.

Lara was excited by the prospect of becoming pregnant by Ed. Mary was also delighted with the idea. I figured that Ed, the cocks' man that he is just wanted to fuck my wife. The thought of the two of them fucking tugged at my heart and my dick. I discretely adjusted my growing boner and pulled the documents to me.

"You're the party of the second part johnnie," Mary explained.

I frowned at hearing those words. "Party of the second part?"

"It's a legal term johnnie used to identify you as party to this contract."

Lara giggled when Mary said party. Ed chuckled. I cringed.

Mary held her copy and read it aloud as I read along to myself.

"This contract is to bind three parties to an agreement that Ed, being party of the first part, has your permission johnnie and Lara, party of the third part, to enter into a sexual relationship to inseminate Lara for the purpose of making her pregnant."

"All parties understand and acknowledge that the sexual relationship between the party of the first part and the party of the third part is not limited to intercourse but any activity generally accepted as sexual."

I looked at my wife. She was snuggling with Ed who had his arm around her. My face burned with humiliation but my dick throbbed with arousal.

Mary continued, " During this period of sexual relations, johnnie, party of the second part agrees not to interfere in any way that might result with Ed's, the party of the first part, ability to bed the party of the third part, Lara, where and when he pleases. That party of the third part, Lara, has agreed to this stipulation and has further committed to inviting the party of the first part into the marital bed for sexual congress should they be in the proximity when the urge compels them to have sexual intercourse."

"This is extremely important johnnie so I want you to listen and ask any questions that you might have. You, the party of the second part, will not only provide aid and comfort to the party of the first part and the party of the third part, but will also endeavor to provide whatever the parties of the first and third parts may deem necessary to establish an atmosphere conducive to their sexual activities."

"Now johnnie and Lara, I need you both to be clear on this point," Mary said looking at over to Lara and across the me. "What this says, what it means is that Ed may bed Lara at any time he likes and you Lara are to be a willing partner in his effort to impregnate you. It also means johnnie, that you are not to interfere nor interrupt their sexual congress. You may, however, be called upon to assist both parties."

I figured Lara knew what that meant. So did Ed and Mary. All three snickered, trying hard without success to stifle their outright laughter.

I was unsure of the meaning of "assist" and asked about it.

"Well," Mary began, snorting back her glee. "It means johnnie, should Ed have difficulty in getting or maintaining an erection you may be called upon to assist him."

I could see Lara's right arm moving under the table in the area of Ed's crotch. "Oh johnnie," she said smiling. "Ed doesn't have the same problem as you do. I'm sure we won't need your services too often."

"My services.?" I said questioning Mary.

"Yes johnnie," she said trying still to keep a straight face. "Your services may include but not be limited to fluffing services, cleaning services, and general assistance in anyway either Ed or Lara seems necessary."

"You mean I'm legally bound to suck his dick,?" I asked incredulously.

Neither of the three could hold it back. They all broke out in uproarious laughter.

I waited until their hilarity died down.

Mary was happy to correct me. "Johnnie, from what Lara has told Ed and I, you're the only male at this table with a dick. Ed has a cock. Both Lara and I can attest to that. But in response to your question, yes, you may from time to time be called upon to service Ed whether Lara is with him or not. It is your responsibility as party of the second part to help keep the party of the first part sexually aroused. This is to keep the party of the first part prepared to have sex with Lara, the party of the third part. Now I understand that this may not be easy for you but Lara has told us that her search of your online activities and interests indicate, at the very least, your willingness to suck cocks."

I squirmed in my chair feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"And cleaning.? I inquired.

"Ah yes, that," Mary began. "johnnie, even though Ed may have ejaculated deep in Lara's womb, there may be some residual seepage. You may be called upon to orally cleanse her of Ed's sperm not deep enough to reach her cervix. Likewise, you may be called upon to clean the penis of the party of the first part in an effort to stimulate him to have additional sexual congress with the party of the third part."

I loosened my tie. It was hot in there.

"Okay now everyone, we're nearly finished with the first part of our agreement. Please try to concentrate and let's all get through this." Mary was very professional in her role.

"The party of the second part also agrees to provide nourishment in the way of food and drink to the parties of the first and third parts when they are joined in sexual congress. This means, johnnie, that the party of the second part should prepare snacks and beverages and serve they are requested."

Now I was confused, "Wait a minute please Mary. Are you saying that while Ed is upstairs in my bed fucking my wife that I should be downstairs in the kitchen pouring drinks and cooking up snacks?"

Lara giggled and was going to say something but Ed cut her off. "No johnnie. You can have it catered if you wish." He was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"No," I protested a little too loudly. "I understand that Lara and I have agreed to have Ed serve as the surrogate father but Mary, you make it sound like a fucking swing party. You have me sucking Ed's cock any time he wants and licking his cum off my wife. Then making sure they have snacks and cocktails. Why can't we do this via IVF instead of Ed taking over my home and wife? And how long is this going to last?"

Before Mary could speak Ed answered my questions. It was clear he was getting heated. "Listen johnnie, if you think I'm going down to some clinic and jackoff into a cup so you two can have my sperm, you're out of your fucking mind. If I have to do all the work then I should get the benefit if fucking this bitch." He said that while holding Lara close. "If that's what you want then let's forget this whole thing."

Lara stopped playing with Ed's cock to tell me through gritted teeth, "you already told me it was okay johnnie. Now that you learn that you too will have to put out some effort you want to take it back?"

My wife was clearly disappointed in my behavior and I immediately regretted it. "Lara, honey, I apologize to you and Ed. Really. I wasn't looking at it like that and I'm sorry I even brought up IVF Ed."

With everyone satisfied that my cooperation is secured Mary continued with the second part of the contract.

"Parties of the second and third parts will hold the party of the first part blameless for any resulting pregnancies, agreeing to be responsible for all expenses occurring related to prenatal care and child birth. This also stipulates that said accrued expenses for child rearing, to include but not limited to, feeding, education, clothing, medical care, dental care, summer camps, team sports, etc.. will be borne solely by the parties of the second and third parts with no expectation of financial assistance from the party of the first part."

"In other words," I interrupted Mary. "Ed gets to knock up my wife and I have to pay for it."

"Don't be crude johnnie. Both you and Lara have chosen Ed to be the surrogate father so yes, you are to accept and be responsible for all expenses related to Ed's efforts, whether he is successful or not in impregnating Lara. If you were man enough to breed your wife, you'd bear the costs. This is no different."

There was silence as I contemplated Mary's words. Lara was still playing with Ed's cock under the table. He was openly groping her breasts.

"Now johnnie this next part is very important. Please pay close attention and ask any questions you might have."

I shifted nervously fearing what may be coming next.

"You, the party of the second part may not have sexual relations with the party of the third part during her periods of sexual relations with the party of the first part. Do you understand what that means johnnie?"

"Let me see if i have this right. While Ed is fucking my wife, I am not allowed to fuck her myself. Is that right?"

"That's correct," Mary answered. "You see johnnie, while Ed is working hard to honor his end of this contract, co-mingling of your sperm with his may result in confusion about who the paternal parent actually is. Since Ed has so graciously agreed to assist you and Lara, it is incumbent upon you to make sure his efforts are not in vain."

Lara smiled at me. "It's okay honey, really. It's for the best. We both want Ed to breed me so you won't have to keep trying so hard."

Mary coughed in effort to regain the floor. "To that end johnnie, Ed suggested and Lara has agreed that some form of insurance is necessary to assure that you, the party of the second part, be prohibited from placing your penis in her."

With that said Mary reached into a bag and pulled out a weird looking stainless-steel device and slid it across the table to me.

"It's called "A Watchful Mistress" johnnie. This device will be placed on your penis and secured with a lock for which Ed will have the only key. This is not painful. It is preventive. You will not be able to become fully erect while wearing it. It has holes to allow for cleaning of your privates and urinating. Otherwise it restrains your penis assuring you do not penetrate your wife during the period that Ed is attempting to impregnate Lara."

"I can't wear that," I stated emphatically.

"Well then I guess we're done here," Mary said gathering her papers.

"Hold on a minute Mary," Ed said stopping her. "What's the matter johnnie? Are you afraid I won't ever unlock you? You know me johnnie. We've been friends for 15 years and I've been your boss for the last 5 years. You know me and trust me. That's why when Lara came to me and asked me to help her conceive, I came to you before I fucked a baby up her cunt. Well, almost before but anyway I came to you. I asked you if you wanted my help and what did you say?"

I stared at him blankly. I knew he was interested in fucking Lara. My wife wasn't beautiful by today's standards but she was to me. Her breasts were on the small side, her hips wide, made for child bearing. She had a wonderfully round and sexy ass about which Ed often complimented both she and I. It was true that Lara and Mary were close, very close. and the three of them would go out often when I was either out of town or burning the mid-night oil busy with assignments given to me by Ed.

Many were the times I saw Ed come up behind Lara and grind up against her generous buttocks. We all laughed the night we'd had a little too much to drink when Ed pressed himself against her ass and cupped her pussy through her shorts and asked, "when are you two gonna let me fuck a baby up in here?"

Mary joined them and suddenly Lara was caught between Ed and Mary in a three-way embrace. I thought I saw Mary and Lara kiss although I was standing behind Mary and really couldn't be sure. Would it have bothered me if they had been making out? Hell no. A little girl on girl action is sexy to me. That and the fact that my best friend's wife and my wife got along so well together made life pleasant.

It also made me feel proud that my best friend found my wife desirable. Ever since I met Ed, I always seemed to seek his approval. He is everything I'm not. He's 6' 2" tall and muscular. I'm only 5'7 1/2" tall.

I've seen Ed in his speedo and know he has an impressive package. I, on the other hand was cursed with a bit less than the average 6" dick. So I understand Lara's fascination and desires. I've tried every gimmick there is to enlarge my penis. Pumps, pills, nothing works as advertised. With a little dick and unable to fertilize my wife's eggs we had discussed her using Ed's sperm to get pregnant.

What I thought would involve a trip to a fertility clinic and a quick masturbation into a cup for Ed seemed to suddenly get out of control.

"Cat got your tongue johnnie?"

"Huh,?" I said suddenly brought back to the moment.

"What did you say when I told you I'd help your wife get pregnant?"

"I said it was okay with me if it was okay with Lara. She wants a baby badly and it seems I can't get that done for her."

"Okay so trust me now. Put that on."

"What? Here? Now?"

Mary brought sanity back into the conversation. "johnnie, there has to be trust all around. You have to trust that Ed will tend to his part of this arrangement the best he can. He has to trust that you will not undermine his efforts. It works both ways. Please put your "Watchful Mistress" on to establish that trust."

I hesitated like any rational man would.

"Here, let me help," Mary said coming to my side of the table.

I stood there as she unfastened my belt and trousers. Lara watched while she continued to play with Ed's cock. Mary knelt and pulled my boxer shorts down and over my shoes.

"Oh my," Mary said seeing my boner. "Looks like johnnie needs some help before his fitting."

She took my dick between her thumb and index and middle fingers and began to masturbate me. Whispering but still loud enough for Ed and Lara to hear she told me it was nice that I was excited. "You can't wait to see Ed fuck your little whore wife can you johnnie. Look at you all hard and everything. I bet you can't wait for Ed to call for your fluffing services, can you?"

I came. I admit it. I couldn't help it. I blew my sperm into Mary's waiting hand groaning and having to lean on the table for support.

As my dick wilted Mary smeared my seed over my dick and balls before using my shirt to wipe clean. "Hand me your Mistress johnnie."

The room was quiet as I handed Mary the steel chastity device. It seemed as if this was a solemn occasion.

There was no discomfort as she placed my shrunken dick in the cool steel cage and connected it to my balls. It ft snugly and securely. The click of the locked seemed to resonate through the room. "There," she said. "All ready to let Ed do his thing." Then she slid the key to her husband. "Don't lose this honey. We don't want johnnie having to go to the fire department to have it cut off."

Snickers from the three of them.

"One last thing before johnnie and I sign," announced Ed.

Mary, now standing at my side asked him what that was.

"I want johnnie's help in preparing me to fuck Lara. Come here johnnie and suck my cock for me please."

Mary kissed my cheek and whispered, "It's time to prove you really want a baby johnnie. Hesitation on your part here may result in canceling this contract altogether."

We wanted a baby so much that I simply couldn't disappoint my wonderful wife. I had to do this. It wouldn't be easy but it was necessary for me to show my cooperation.

Mary took my hand and led me around to Lara and Ed's side of the table. Ed stood and took his trousers off. Then he sat back down and spread his legs.

Mary, still holding my hand, knelt pulling me down with her.

"Look at it johnnie. Doesn't it make your mouth water? See how much bigger his cock and balls are compared to yours? Feel them churn johnnie. Hold them and feel them making potent, baby making sperm. Sperm that he's going to fuck up in your wife's fertile cunt. Ed's going to give you and Lara the precious gift of his bastard child to raise as your own johnnie. The least you can do is help him."

Mary brought his cock close as she used her other hand to push my face into his crotch. My lips remained closed as she rubbed the head of his cock over them. Not satisfied, Mary rubbed his cock over my entire face. "Familiarize yourself with his manhood johnnie. Smell him, go on, taste him."

"Suck him johnnie. Suck his cock so Ed can fuck me," Lara pleaded.

God help me but I did. I opened my mouth and licked the head of his cock. He tasted tart, tangy. I took him in and began to build a rhythm. Of its own accord one of my hands found his ass, the other his balls. It didn't dawn on me that he was already hard due to Lara's constant attention the last 40 minutes.

"He's a natural," Ed told the girls. "johnnie is a natural born cock sucker."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lara remove her clothes. Mary stood and helped her.

Ed began to fuck my face and suddenly grabbed my head and held me fast as he pumped a load of cum down my throat.

I coughed and choked trying to pull away but he held me fast to his cock.

"Swallow it faggot. Take it all motherfucker. You get the easy one cock sucker. Your wife will get the longer fuck."

I did my best and he finally allowed me to pull away, the last pulses painting my face. I felt foolish kneeling there in my shirt and loosened tie, my shoes and socks still on, and sperm running down my face.

Ed scooped his cum from my cheeks and chin with his fingers and stuck his fingers in my mouth. I don't know why but I let him feed me his sperm.

I heard my own sweet wife say, "Sweet Jesus Christ. Look at that will ya."

When I was finally able to stand, I saw that Lara and Mary were both naked. Mary was lying back on the table and Lara was slurping away at her pussy. My dick strained against the steel cage and the thought occurred to me that had it not been securely in place I might have tried to fuck my wife.

Ed and I watched as Lara mouthed Mary to several orgasms. I had to admit it seemed as though they had done this before. My suspicions were confirmed when Mary told Lara that she was getting very good at getting her off.

As the ladies finished Ed jerked me back to reality. "Come on johnnie. Get back on my cock and get it hard so I can fuck your wife."

Sighing, I knelt and took his soft cock in my hand. I licked his balls then took them one at a time in my mouth. They were indeed churning up a load. Using my tongue on the shaft I sucked and laved feeling somewhat proud when I felt him respond.

As Ed's cock grew, I sucked him like a pro until he pushed me aside and went to Lara. Forcing her face back down into Mary's saturated pussy he took my wife from behind.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,683 Followers
12