Once Unleashed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joe, on the bottom, enjoyed the smell and the sensation as he laved his lover's inner labia and up to where his thumbs had parted the shroud from her clitoris. As he sucked on the tender chit Elke made another guttural sound and moved.

She moved forward and turned to face her lover. "Quick, I want you in me." Elke cried. "I'll get a condom," he retorted. "No, just you. I want to feel just you." she whispered. And so he entered her, or; perhaps, it would be more correct to say she engulfed him as she ended up naturally on top. As she settled slowly on to Joe's hard prick she welcomed the unfamiliar feeling of a man in her belly. It had been four years... .

When she felt Joe's balls against her bottom, Elke rested as their organs became adjusted to each other. Joe's eyes were closed and his fists were clenched as he savored the feeling.

Likewise above him, Elke had closed here eyes and grimaced as she sought her satisfaction. There was no immediate thrusting or movement to take the event forward to a resounding conclusion. Somehow, the lovers sensed that this union was much too important to be hurried; rather, it must be savored. They communicated now...in heart, mind and body! Still, the urgency of those passions, first unleashed so long ago, could not much longer be contained. Appetites so long denied could no longer be appeased. Elke moved...

Immediately, the action became more heated and their lusty passions drove them to the inevitable conclusion with the power of a locomotive. As they thrust themselves against each other and rolled on the bed they sought only towards their final conclusion. As Elke impaled herself, deep in her belly, on Joe's steel-hard prick she fought to stem the rising tide of orgasm that had welled within her.

Joe, thrust upwards with all his strength in response to Elke's movements. He continued to work to enhance his lovers sensations as he felt her move above him. Then, he was on top and he plunged his raging prick into her waiting belly in repeated stabs. Harder and deeper he pushed. The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and the sloppy noises from their groins as the entrapped air in the cylinder of love made grotesque 'farting' noises.

There was no supreme moment; rather a sudden urgency towards their immediate conclusion; then, a sense of the imminent biological function. In an instant, the climax was past and Elke felt the warm juices from his manhood deep in her belly.

Slowly, the peak passed and the lovers continued to revel in the warm glow of satisfaction. Joe's spent phallus still lay in Elke's vagina as neither wanted the connection to be broken. Soon, there were indications that the limber penis that was holding the couple together might not be dead after all... ."Can we do it again... ," Elke asked.

"Mama," came the cry of a tiny voice from the adjoining bedroom. Elke responded immediately and went to care for her offspring donning her negligee as she went. Joe, taken by the unfamiliarity of the situation put on his trousers in anticipation.

Perhaps it was the sound of their love making. Perhaps it as the unfamiliarity the little girl had with her bed. Whatever the cause, Heidi could not be placated. "Do you want to get in bed with me?" Elke asked. "I want Joe to come and sleep with me." she responded. "It's alright with me if it's alright with Joe." the mother responded.

And so Joe spent the rest of the night with Heidi.

Next morning, as Elke dressed Heidi she asked, "Did you like having Joe sleeping next to you last night?" "Yes," came the reply. Then, in a louder voice for Joe to here, "Would you like to have Joe for your Daddy?" "I'd like that." was Heidi's response.

"Well Joe, It looks like you're a father." said Elke as they met together. "Come on Daddy. Let's get some breakfast." Heidi called to Joe.
Joe.