Once upon a Bed

Story Info
Young wife motivates two student atheletes.
6.9k words
4.33
155.1k
135
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
934 Followers

It was quite an interesting afternoon. My wife Sandy and I watched the local University football team upset the conference favorites. Of particular note was the fact that a friend of ours, Jason, had an exceptional day with a record-setting performance of two interceptions, one with a touchdown run back, and literally dozens of exceptional defensive plays. Perhaps most rewarding was his post-game interview where he credited hard work and "discipline, discipline, discipline," as the keys to his success.

Once upon a time, three years earlier, Jason was a freshman who spent the summer with Sandy and me as part of an informal mentoring effort we did at the request of a friend who is involved in the university athletic department. It was our effort to hopefully help our Alma mater and struggling athletes. As a very successful high school athlete from a single-parent household, Jason had partied through high school and managed to have miserable grades and test scores threatening his eligibility to play college ball. Our friend on the coaching staff had referred Jason to spend the summer term in our bunkhouse. Sandy and I have a hobby farm/ranch slightly outside of town. The property has something of a bunkhouse that has served as an off-campus informal athlete housing for young men struggling to clean up their credentials so they can play sports. This keeps them away from the distractions of the city and gives them some quiet time to study and learn. It's not uncommon for us to have 2 to 3 young men with us during the summer. Sandy is an English teacher at a local private high school who tutors them on occasion. I work in finance and help them with math and some other subjects. Coaches and friends picked them up and drop them off and they have a variety of chores to earn their keep and keep in shape.

Jason is a stunning specimen at about 6'3" tall and 210 muscular pounds. Excellent speed and reach but also an exceptionally nice young man who is a little shy and quite humble under his macho football image. The summer Jason stayed with us we also had Lee in the bunkhouse. He will be a starting basketball forward this coming season. At 6'9" tall and 200 pounds he's equally talented athletically and we expect a breakout performance this coming season.

While we have hosted young men for several years, Jason and Lee were special. It all started in June 2010. The young men often ate breakfast with us before chores and heading off for workouts. They typically had worksheets to fill out while Sandy and I prepared breakfast. This particular day in June Sandy was making pancakes and happened to be wearing some very tight cutoff shorts and an equally tight tank top as she was cooking. I happened to notice both men were struggling to complete their assignments as they were paying more attention to Sandy's cute butt as they watched her at the stove. When I called them on their wandering eyes Jason was quick to apologize but beg off any blame saying "You can't expect us not to be distracted by those legs and that ass." Lee blushed slightly and quickly concurred with Jason.

What followed was something of a life lesson in not letting temptations distract one from reaching their goals in life. I assured both men they would have plenty of opportunities to enjoy looking at cute butts and more if they performed in the classroom, on their team's and in life. I noted, "Success takes discipline, discipline, discipline." Indeed, discipline is the single most important variable in the success equation – more important than innate talent. Hard work will be rewarded."

A few weeks later at breakfast Jason suggested that Sandy should begin wearing those cute shorts so that they could practice self-discipline by not starring at her. As everybody laughed Jason was quite proud of himself for coming up with such a clever line. Even Sandy giggled. Before thinking, Sandy responded that she would wear some even smaller shorts and a tank top to fix breakfast if they both passed their next exam scheduled in two weeks.

Lee turned to Jason and said, "Jason, eat up. We have to go study." Everybody laughed but the guys ate quickly and headed to their bunks to study. I told Sandy that it seemed she found out how to motivate the guys. Sandy smiled a cautious smile.

The focus on studying the next two weeks was noticeable but nothing was said as exams approached. About a week later Jason and Lee showed up at breakfast with big grins on their faces and proudly announced they had done quite well on their exams and were looking forward to having breakfast served by Sandy in "even shorter shorts and a tank top." They were laughing hysterically as they repeated my comments from three weeks earlier, "...discipline, discipline, discipline. Hard work will be rewarded."

By now Sandy was blushing as the guys repeated the quote over and over. Finally she congratulated the guys and said she looked forward to seeing their grade sheets. The guys provided their proof the very next day and prodded Sandy on when they could expect their reward. Sandy begrudgingly committed to wearing her shorts the following Saturday.

It was little wonder the guys were interested in seeing as much of Sandy as possible. While I am a tad prejudiced, Sandy's credentials as a hot young wife are readily apparent on first glance. Soft wavy long brown hair, deep brown doe eyes, a perpetual smile, loads of energy – and yes, a smoking hot body. Sandy's bedroom name is big boobs. While 34C would not be considered big boobs to most folks, on her petite 4'10" body those are attention-getting big boobs. Her delicious 34C – 22 – 34 shape weighs in at 98 pounds of flesh and bones and a pound and a half of silicone. Two years ago on our fifth anniversary at the age of 28 Sandy gave up on growing out of her "almost A" breasts and had the procedure. Our little investment pushed Sandy into the"10" category. Sandy is still getting used to the extra attention her dynamite body attracts now.

Sandy and I have always had an active sex life and both enjoy variety and experimentation. I'm about 5'8" tall and relatively lean but was blessed with a more than average package that keeps Sandy well satisfied. I'm always encouraging Sandy to dress sexy when not at work and take great pleasure in shopping for sexy clothes. Shopping trips to update the lingerie and blouses to complement the new boobs had kept us entertained for several outings over the past few years.

That evening I mentioned I was anxious to see what shorts and blouse Sandy was going to wear on Saturday. I told her how anxious I was to see her tease the guys and encouraged her to relax and have fun. She expressed some reservations and I told her to relax, everyone was a consenting adult, they weren't her students or employees but only friends we were trying to help. With a little encouragement she dug through her drawers to find a few pairs of tiny shorts she had not worn since college. A skintight red pair of very short shorts won my vote.

Halfway through trying on various tops Sandy ended up getting nailed doggy style on the bedroom floor. Her hot wet pussy and my rock hard cock hinted at the sexual tension from thinking about Sandy intentionally dressing sexy for two young men. Thirty minutes later as I fucked Sandy in the missionary position on our bed, I teased her about how hot Jason and Lee would get ogling her cleavage, bare midriff and butt cheeks peeking out of the short shorts. Sandy moaned and groaned as she exploded in a second orgasm which was followed quickly by me unloading a second helping of cum deep in her pussy.

Over the next few days the guys continued to joke about how Sandy was going to wear a sexy outfit and they were going to exercise their discipline and not gawk at her. They joked about being too busy studying to even think about girls and even went so far as to remind Sandy that they can always look at cheerleaders or young coeds and didn't need to stare at the cook.

In the meantime I was assuring Sandy that the guys would be helpless to resist her in her red shorts and cute top. Saturday morning Sandy pulled the tight red shorts on over her tiny thong panty. They looked painted on and as she bent over to slip on her shoes her butt cheeks looked irresistible. As she slipped on her bra and top I challenged her to lose the bra. She hesitated until I reminded her "They wouldn't be looking anyway."

Sandy's competitive juices took over and she removed her bra and retied her white blouse tales across her midriff under her bust. She scurried downstairs to start breakfast as I showered.

Fifteen minutes later when I got to the kitchen Sandy was busy cooking breakfast and Lee and Jason were seated with papers in front of them pretending to be busy. Everyone was nonchalant but I could tell the guys were struggling to keep a serious face and not stare. The Sandy began bringing items to the table the guys couldn't help themselves and checked out Sandy's cleavage as she approached and her ass as she returned to the refrigerator or stove.

I noticed Sandy had undone another blouse button and was talking to both men forcing them to pay attention to her. She seemed to be enjoying teasing with exaggerated moves and intentionally leaning over to place items on the table – giving them little choice but to enjoy a great view of her breasts cradled in the white shirt. This was out of charter for Sandy who was normally quite reserved. There was some obvious chemistry as well as some good natured competition.

The guys started talking about their upcoming second set of exams then boldly propositioned Sandy with a challenge to serve them dinner in her bra, panties and stockings if they got better than average grades. Sandy blushed and I could see telltale signs of aroused nipples pressing against the tight blouse as she contemplated their challenge. Sandy looked at me expecting me to veto the joking request.

I simply said, "They have seen you in a bikini so what is the difference? That that would certainly be good motivation but you are probably afraid."

Sandy challenged back, "B or better grades and I submit to your request but if you miss you have to wash the cars, trucks and tractors in your tighty whities in the middle of the day."

During the remainder of breakfast the guys talked about how much they were looking forward to seeing Sandy in some sexy lingerie and asked me to be sure to pick out a hot set for her to wear.

Sandy attempted to ignore the guys but didn't hesitate to flaunt her charms as she finished up in the kitchen. Three weeks later the guys attempted to renegotiate the deal as Lee had missed a B in his exams by two points. Sandy would have none of it as she scheduled the cleaning for the following Saturday afternoon. It was a warm July day and the cars had to be washed by noon so the guys could get to campus for conditioning drills.

I was working in the shed while Sandy got the cars lined up and the washing supplies out. At 10 the guys showed up. Sandy told them to strip down to their briefs and get the cars cleaned. She pulled up a lawn chair and sat with an ear to ear grin as the guys reluctantly stripped down. They were both impressive athletes with the requisite bodies to match. The tight briefs revealed some impressive packages as well. Sandy was enjoying teasing and taunting them as they went about their work. Finally, Lee walked over to me and quietly asked my permission to "wash" Sandy. I nodded concurrence.

After a few minutes Jason walked over to Sandy and grabbed her by the arms and walked her over to the truck they had just finished washing. Jason held her arms behind her back and Lee told Sandy it was time that she got cleaned too. Sandy squirmed and protested that they had lost the bet fair and square and had no right to protest. She appealed to me to make them stop.

I just laughed at her as Lee took a soapy sponge and pushed it in her face. He followed that by quickly squeezing a soaked sponge on her cleavage. Sandy's pale blue tank top was instantly soaked as a second and third soaked sponge drenched her whole front. Sandy's shirt went transparent and her bra outline and nipples were clearly visible from where I sat 15 feet away.

"Turn her" Lee commanded. Jason spun Sandy around and took in the sight of her soaked front as he repositioned her arms while Lee repeated the sponge bath soaking the back of Sandy's halter top and then her shorts. Sandy's cute butt was the target of several soaked sponges. The white shorts quickly revealed the underlying panty lines as they were soaked and clung to Sandy's cute ass.

The guys switched positions with Lee grabbing Sandy's arms while Jason grabbed the hose and said it's time for a rinse. He removed the sprayer nozzle and directed the heavy stream of water at Sandy. From head to toe she was plastered as the soapy water was replaced with clean cold water. He very intentionally held the stream of cold water on her breasts and joked about her aroused nipples enjoying the attention.

When Sandy playfully spit at him he took the hose end and pushed it in the waistband of Sandy's shorts. She backed into Lee and squealed as the cold water invaded and poured out her legs. Sandy was sandwiched between the two giant men, all three of them soaked. Holding the hose in place, Jason told Sandy that if she wanted the hose removed she would have to agree to serve dinner in lingerie if they passed their finals with B or better grades. Sandy quickly agreed.

Lee said, "As much as we would love to stay and play, we have to have the discipline to get to workouts on time."

He removed the hose and Jason released Sandy's arms. She quickly headed to a pile of towels. As Sandy moved away there was little to disguise the guy's erections straining in their briefs. Jason had tucked himself back in once and Lee quickly grabbed a towel to cover himself. Sandy was shivering and I didn't think it was only because of the cold water.

Sandy walked toward the house and motioned me to follow her. As soon as we were inside she peeled off her soaked blouse and announced, "I need to be fucked and it looks like you're already hard as a rock from watching those guys tease me. Bad enough that you let them soak me, but to encourage them with your laughing was too much."

But Sandy was smiling as she chastised me.

Her skimpy soaked bra, shorts and panties soon littered the floor as she pulled me into the bedroom. Her body was chilled from the cold water but her pussy was on fire and she was virtually out of control with lust from being sandwiched between the guys. Three orgasms later we laid on the bed laughing at the escapade.

That evening the discussion turned more serious when Sandy asked me how far I planned to let the guys go. I told her I had the same question for her. Then continued, "They are good guys and it was fun and they were being gentle with you. They're obviously attracted to you sexual and you seem to find them attractive as well. They are 10 years younger than you and I know you're not seriously interested in any real relationship with them but it doesn't seem to hurt to play a little. They are safe, respectful of both of us, and they're moving back to campus in another month so we will not likely see them much more."

I continued, "I did get excited seeing you with them. You are so petite and it was fun seeing those large physical specimens obviously interested in you. And you were smiling the whole time – you seemed to be enjoying yourself. It's got to feel good knowing that two very handsome young men obviously find you very desirable."

"But would you have let it go any further? And if so would you have regretted it afterwards?" Asked Sandy.

"Not without knowing how you felt – but, I think so, if you're okay with it and if it was discrete and everyone understood it was a onetime thing." I responded. "I'll think about it some more."

Sandy followed, "And who knows how far they would be willing to go if they had time? And who knows how far I would be willing to go?"

I laughed, "They are horny young men. They will go as far as you let them. It would be your decision."

The next month passed quickly. August was hot and everyone was busy. The guys were in the bunkhouse studying or at the University working out or in classes. We shared a few meals on the weekend and Sandy and I spent a little time tutoring them and talking to them about the chores they were doing for us but not much else. When we did see each other all together they were quick to joke with Sandy. Several times they asked if we needed the vehicles washed again. They jokingly debated what color lingerie they wanted Sandy to wear when she served them dinner, and they joked about moving to campus in the fall with the "young" girls.

The guys were studying real hard and seemed anxious about their final exams. These were very important tests as they would determine their eligibility and scholarship funding. I was relatively confident they would pass the exams which was a huge accomplishment and would delight both them and their coaches. I was much less sure that they would get the B grades that Sandy had set as the criteria for serving them dinner dressed in her lingerie.

Since the car wash episode Sandy had been particularly amorous in the bedroom and I know she was anxious about the prospect of having to follow through if she lost the bet.

Finally finals week arrived and the guys had their exams on Monday and Tuesday. They were due to get their grades by Friday and move into the dorms on Sunday presuming they passed. Thursday the guys came home very excited with news that they had been told they had passed their courses but the final actual grades would not be posted until Friday. I got a call that evening from my buddy at the University that had asked me to host Jason and Lee. He wanted to thank Sandy and me for our effort and congratulate us on the great progress both men had made. He noted they did exceptionally well exceeding everyone's expectations and had both been real leaders on their teams and in their classes. He noted that both showed a great discipline and willingness to do the hard work.

I asked if he would text me their actual grades. An hour later I went to bed knowing that not only had they passed but each had gotten one A and one B in their classes. I decided not to tell Sandy or the guys. I went to bed wondering how things would play out.

Friday afternoon the guys approached me and told me their grades. But they were anxious as to whether it was okay to push Sandy regarding the graduation dinner and lingerie. I congratulated the guys then said, "A bet is a bet. Tell Sandy the grades and see how she reacts – as long as you are respectful of her wishes I'm fine with things. You worked hard and showed great discipline so you have at least won the reward of a good steak dinner. Anything else is just a bonus."

The guys headed to the house to tell Sandy their good news. Later that evening Sandy mentioned the guy's good grades. I told her I knew and was excited. I said I would get some good steaks in the morning and pick up a desert if she could prepare some salad and side dishes. She said sure but made no mention of the elephant in the room – whether she would wear lingerie to serve dinner.

Dinner was scheduled for seven. I was sitting watching a ballgame when the guys arrived for dinner. Each was wearing a pair of casual slacks and shoes and a man's tie around their neck but with no shirt. Sandy walked in the room just at the guys arrived and we both laughed at them. Sandy was dressed in a pretty blouse and short skirt and asked the guys where their shirts were. Lee was first to respond indicating that since she had committed to serving in lingerie they thought they would leave their shirts off to make her feel more comfortable. Sandy blushed, looked at both guys closely, and said, "I said I'd serve dinner in lingerie but I'm not going to grill steaks in the backyard in my lingerie."

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
934 Followers
12