Once upon a Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers

The guys both grinned and said that seemed fare.

I had fixed a pitcher of margaritas and poured Sandy a drink. The guys passed on liquor – a requirement of the coaches, and I settled in with a beer and we visited while Sandy grilled steaks. A few minutes later Sandy came in and asked for a refill. She looked at me and quietly said, "I think I need another drink to go through with this."

I assured her it was her choice and poured her another drink.

The guys and I visited somewhat nervously as we waited for the steaks to be finished. Soon Sandy arrived with the steaks in hand and asked me to put the platter on the table and said she was going to the kitchen to get the remaining items. A few moments later Sandy returns with a pair of hot mitts cradling a bowl of potatoes. Her blouse and skirt were gone. She had on a red satin push-up bra and a pair of matching panties, a black garter belt, and stockings. She looked stunning. As she set the hot bowl down a clear view of her demi bra overflowing with her gorgeous breasts was on full display. As she turned to retrieve the remaining dishes from the kitchen her cute butt in the Brazilian cut panties wiggled its way out of the room. The guys started clapping as Sandy reappeared with the salad and vegetable dish.

"Dinner is served." she announced.

I refreshed Sandy's drink and she retrieved a basket of rolls from the kitchen and we all sat for dinner. As we ate our steaks our table talk revolved around school and the guys moving out. Lee shifted the focused by asking Sandy to grab a bottle of steak sauce from the kitchen. When she retrieved it he simply put it on the table without using it. When Sandy asked why, Lee responded that he just wanted to see her cute butt in the sexy panties again.

Even Sandy laughed while I refilled her drink. Jason said he was looking forward to watching Sandy clear the dishes from the table. After we all finished Sandy rose and took her dishes to the kitchen. She then proceeded to remove everyone's dishes.

With the help of the margaritas she was making every effort to brush against the guys and make sure they got a good view as she leaned over and stretched to reach various items from the table. She managed to stick her butt in front of one guy's face while leaning over enough that her tits practically spilled out of her low cut bra in the other guys face. And they were enjoying it immensely.

Finally, after Sandy leaned in front of Lee for the third time he turned to me and said, "Your wife is a naughty tease just asking for trouble."

"So maybe you should give her what she is asking for?" I responded.

When Sandy wiggled her ass and giggled in response, Lee responded. Still seated, he placed his hands on her hips and pulled her ass back towards his face. He quickly began licking, kissing and nibbling on her ass cheeks.

Sandy squealed as he nibbled on her sensitive skin. Sandy remained bent over at the waist as Lee crouched and smothered his face in her ass cheeks. His giant hands, large enough to palm a basketball, held her hips and easily controlled her body. He turned her so her upper body was facing Jason's chair and she supported herself by placing her hands on the arms of Jason's chair. Lee had pulled the fabric of Sandy's panties into the crack of her ass and was busy licking and kissing her ass cheeks.

Jason quickly began to run his hands up and down Sandy's arms and leaned forward to kiss her lips. First one short kiss, then another, sensing no resistance from Sandy and hearing no complaints from me, the third kiss was filled with lust as Jason held her head and probed her mouth with his tongue. Lee continue to busy himself with her ass, holding her body with one hand but now using his other hand to fondle her bare ass cheeks. I watched entranced as our friends seduced my wife.

Jason was soon kissing her neck and his hands now found their way to Sandy's breasts. At first he slowly traced his fingers over her bra and the bare skin of her cleavage. His fingers found her aroused nipples through the thin bra fabric. After a few moments Jason was no longer content to fondle her through the fabric of her lingerie. His hands found the shoulder straps of her bra and quickly slid them off her shoulders. My cock twitched as I watched them being pulled down my wife's arms and her beautiful 34C breasts hung free.

Sandy threw her head back as Jason moved his lips down to her now bare breasts. As Jason's mouth latched onto one breast, his hands reached around her to unhook her bra strap. Unsnapped, the lacy bra fell to the floor.

With Sandy in a more upright position, Lee use the opportunity to gently slid his hands up to her waist and hooked his fingers in the waistband of her panties. His hands reversed direction and quickly slid the red panties over her hips and down her legs over the tops of her stockings and garter belt. They joined her bra on the floor and left her standing naked except for stockings, garter belt and sandals.

Sandy was swaying slightly with her eyes closed as she absorbed the pleasure these two men were giving her. As Jason expertly sucked on her nipple and massaged her breasts, Lee's hand replaced the panties in covering Sandy's pussy. The cool breeze of fresh air between her legs was short-lived as fingers were now gently exploring her most intimate areas.

I watched as Jason stepped away from my wife to look her up and down. Her breasts were firm and full and her stomach was practically flat. I knew these men were soon going to be fully enjoying my wife's body. Sandy was standing totally exposed in front of these two men. Lee also stood and walked around to the front and both men were now staring at her beautiful body. They each put a hand on her shoulder guided her to the carpeted family room and gently pushed her down. Sandy smiled at them as she sank to her knees.

They both assisted her as she tried to unbuckle their pants single handily. We all could see the smile grow on Sandy's face as the two cocks sprung free. She quickly took them both in her hands and began to stroke them gently. The room soon filled with male groans of pleasure.

Sandy took Jason's cock tightly in her grip as she continued to stroke Lee. Jason pushed her lush brown hair out of the way as she tilted her head sideways slightly. Leaning into Jason's crotch, Sandy licked his thick cock three times before sinking her head over the engorged head.

Jason groaned out loud as he threw his head back in ecstasy.

Sandy soon got a rhythm going as she bobbed on Jason's length in time with the strokes she was giving Lee. Sandy enjoyed giving head. Jason's cock was the same length as mine but thicker. She could feel it pulsing as she took him to the back of her throat.

Before giving Lee his turn she took Jason's cock out of her mouth and tilted her head sideways. Jason was now groaning louder as she started to run her tongue and lips up and down the underside of his pole. She then took him deep one last time as she squeezed his balls. Then she left him on the verge of cumming as she turned to Lee.

Lee welcomed the exchange as she took his cock deep into her mouth. He cupped her breasts as she hungrily went to work on his cock. Holding the base of his cock she wanked him slowly as she swallowed the head and swirled her tongue around it.

I had never felt that aroused as I sat watching the show. My wife was oblivious to my presence as she happily fellated both men.

Lee kept his cock buried deep in Sandy's mouth as he moved backwards to a chair. As he sat down he lifted Sandy's head and pulled her up slightly. He gave her a deep lingering kiss before squashing her breasts around his cock.

Sandy knew what he wanted as he looked deep into her eyes. Holding her C cup bust tightly around his cock, she began to stroke his cock. The palms of her hands held her breasts and smothered his cock. Little droplets of pre cum seeped out of his slit and onto her breasts.

"Ok Lee, you've had your fun now it's my turn again." Jason laughed.

"Damn she got some great tits." Lee cursed.

"Come here Sandy and sit on my lap." Jason instructed.

Sandy obeyed him like a jock groupie. The pre cum on Sandy's breasts glistened as she stood up and walked towards Jason. Jason sat stroking his cock as he watched my wife obeying his demand.

"Turn around and face away from me Sandy. Then take a seat here." Jason said as he motioned to his cock.

Sandy smiled as she turned around and reached back for Jason's cock. Taking it firmly in her grasp, Sandy sat back on his lap slowly. She paused to rub the head against her opening before impaling herself on his large cock.

"Fuck the horny housewife is soaking." Jason groaned. His hands were now enjoying her tits as he hugged her body.

Sandy lowered herself onto him. Inch by inch she slowly filled her pussy with his cock. Soft moans escaped her lips as the intense pleasure began to take over her. Sandy paused for a few seconds to allow her pussy to adjust to his size. Jason however wasted no time in grinding his hips into her. This caused him to go deeper and Sandy couldn't help but respond.

I was overtaken by lust as my eyes remained fixed on my wife. My cock was at the bursting point as I watched the most sacred thing in his life pleasure two other men. Sandy's cries of pleasure were quickly filling the room as she slammed down hard on Jason's cock. Jason held her hips tight as he helped push her up before pulling her back down again.

Lee was soon standing in front of Sandy offering his cock to her lips, and she happily obliged by opening her mouth.

For the first time to my knowledge, Sandy had two cocks invading her body.

Jason enjoyed her pussy clamped tight around his cock as she let Lee's cock slip from her mouth to catch her breath and concentrate of riding Jason. Sandy grabbed a hold of the chair as her orgasm neared. Jason continued to pull her down hard until she screamed at the top of her lungs. Sandy's body shook violently as Jason pulled her down hard and kept her ass pressed to his groin. His cock was balls deep inside her womb when she began to spasm.

Sandy barely had time to come down from her orgasmic high as Lee pulled her up and led her to another chair. Her mind still fuzzy as Lee laid her over the chair's arm with her ass framed by the stockings and garter belt on full display. Lee fondled her ass then sunk his engorged cock deep into her pussy from behind.

"Ohhhhh ...fuck ...Ummmm ...yes ...fuck. Oh shit, I can't believe I'm getting fucked this much." She chanted.

"That's it Lee, fuck her hard. Let her know what happens to women who tease. Give her what she wants." Jason laughed.

Lee's face was full with concentration as he thrust his cock as hard as he could. Sandy was soon screaming again as the new cock plowed into her, trying to get deeper with every lunge.

Jason took up position in front of Sandy as he ran his half limp cock across her face and lips. Sandy smiled in between her groans as she tried to take his reinflating cock into her mouth.

Sandy loved the pleasure these two men gave her as they used her body. She had totally forgotten about me as she concentrated on her next release, and it didn't take long as Jason and Lee fed her their meat.

Lee didn't slow down as her orgasm approached, his hands gripping her waist as he drove deep into her body. Holding onto the back of the chair, Sandy exploded on Lee's cock. Jason's cock slipped from her mouth as she once again filled the room with screams. I nearly shot my load as I watched my wife have her third violent orgasm of the night.

Jason stroked his cock at Sandy's face. She was still screaming when the first jet of hot cum struck her face. She looked up at Jason in time to receive the second jet as it hit her forehead and nose. As she gasped for air the third and fourth jets landed in her mouth and covered her lips.

This also proved too much for Lee as he plunged deep into her pussy and bellowed as he unloaded a huge torrent of cum into her womb.

I had gotten up from my chair, removed my slacks and shirt, and stood next to Sandy. She lay over the arm of the chair still impaled on Lee's cock and took my erection in her hand steering it toward her mouth. The scene had been too much for me. Sandy had only started to suck on my cock when I pulled back and exploded releasing four heavy streams of cum all over her face and hair. Sandy was plastered with cum dripping down her face.

Everyone collapsed in nearby chairs or on the floor to catch their breath and recover.

After 15 minutes. Sandy excused herself to the bedroom to clean up. Twenty minutes later when the shower turned off Jason stood and said he needed one more for the road and then headed for the bedroom.

Ten minutes after that I stood to go check on things in the bedroom. Jason had Sandy, wet and naked from the shower, lying on her back in the middle of the bed. He was between her legs in the missionary position with his now very erect cock entering Sandy's pussy.

Sandy's legs were shaking and kicking wildly as he entered her tender pussy inch by inch. I saw how the lips of her pussy clinched onto the big shaft. When he was almost entirely inside her Jason trusted hard, so that he was inside her balls deep. I could hear Sandy moan loud now. Her feet were shaking as if she was getting electric shocks. A 7 inch dick was filling the tight pussy of my wife completely now. Jason was enjoying every second of it. Slowly he pulled back, inch by inch, until only the head was still inside, then he penetrated again. Slowly until he was in all the way, then again pulling back. Sandy's lower body was moving up and down wildly, trying to be able to take it. Jason kept going up and down, every time a little faster. Shortly he was thrusting his entire 7 inches in and out of her. The dark shaft was shining with Sandy's juices.

Jason shoved his big hands underneath her, grabbing her by the ass. He started to fuck her hard. He moved in and out of her tight pussy with rhythm. Sandy was lying still now, but her muted moans were heard with every movement Jason made. He kissed her neck wildly and freed one hand to fondle her breasts. Sandy seemed to have almost disappeared underneath his big body. He was fucking her hard now, as if he wanted to break through the bed. I was stroking my now very hard dick. I saw Sandy's lower body moving along with the trusts. Moving in circles she was receiving every stroke of the big dick. I saw her toes curl, her moans becoming louder. She looked at me as she reached an intense orgasm.

Jason turned over his shoulder to look at me as well. He wasn't finished yet. For a moment he stopped until the shocks of Sandy's orgasm had finished. Then he pulled his dick out of her. I saw a large wet stain on the bed. Jason grabbed her waist and lifted her entire body around, putting her on her knees in doggy style position. Quickly he got behind her, grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them. Without using his hands he pushed his cock inside her again from the back. He started to trust hard. With his left hand he took her brown hair and pulled it back in a ponytail. With his right he grabbed her ass, then gave a hard smack on it, and again, and again. Like a machine he started to bang into her. I could see his cum filled balls slap against her clit with every trust. Sandy's moans grew louder and louder. Her body almost fell forward from Jason's hard penetration. I walked over to the side of the bed. I could see the intensity on her beautiful face. Jason was trusting in and out of her like a man possessed.

Sandy looked at me as she, this time with more control, started to meet Jason's trusts with her body. Her ass was meeting his stomach, grinding it when he paused for a moment. He grabbed both her ass cheeks firmly, his hands almost covering her round tight ass completely, and started to fuck her with long trusts. I saw her body start to shake again. The noise had attracted Lee from the family room. He was still naked and was again sporting a huge erection as he came in the room to watch the commotion. I couldn't control myself anymore; I started to stroke my dick fast next to the bed. Jason was grasping for breath. The moaning and banging of his body into hers filled up the room entirely. With hard long strokes Jason and Sandy reached an orgasm simultaneously. Exhausted Sandy fell on the bed with Jason next to her.

Sandy's eyes were closed, her chest was heaving, her aroused nipples and breasts glistened from sweat. She seemed to be in a trance. I placed my cock on her mouth but she continued to gasp for breath. I began stroking myself as I looked at her body. Lee approached and stood next to me and followed my lead as he stroked his cock. In a few moments Sandy's recently washed face and chest were plastered for a second time that evening. Sandy was covered with cum inside and out as she rested.

Epilogue

Sunday afternoon I helped Lee and Jason load their personal items into the van that had come to take them to their dorms. They were particularly appreciative for our help over the last four months and expressed their thanks over and over. As they were getting ready to depart Sandy walked out to wish them well. She gently hugged each man and told them that she enjoyed the special celebration dinner but that it was time for them to get back to work. They both quietly thanked us for the special treat noting that they would always remember it.

Since that time we've only relived the experience in our memories. As both guys have excelled in sports I occasionally tease Sandy that she may soon be able to say she had bedded a pro athlete. Sandy did recently mention that Gerald and Simon, the two men scheduled to stay with us this summer seem awful nice. I mentioned they might need a little motivation to pass their exams.

L0tsaluck
L0tsaluck
938 Followers
12