Once Upon a Boring Evening...

Story Info
What adventures did my Dom have in mind for me tonight?
3.5k words
3.95
8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working all day and not long got back to my Dom's flat or as they say in the vanilla world, my boyfriend. But those who live a d/s lifestyle know he's way more than that to me. Yes, I love him the same as I would a vanilla boyfriend, but it was so much more than that. I need him the same way as I need oxygen to breathe. It's more intense than a vanilla relationship. He owns me body and soul. I can let go and completely be myself around him. Don't get me wrong, in my vanilla life I'm a strong independent woman and can easily hold my own in a room full of men but, in my d/s life I don't want to. He cherishes me, loves me, will think for me (to a certain extent) and is in full control of my life and I love it.

Anyway, I digress. I'd got in before him and had showered and was kicking back on the sofa wearing my pvc dress that I use as a nightie as he likes me in pvc, latex or leather 24/7. So much so that I always wear it no matter what I'm doing. I was waiting for him to get in to sort out our plans for the evening. Tonight was one of the nights that I was staying over with him like I did several times a week.

The front door shutting startled me out of my daydream and I got up to greet him the same as I always did. The look he gave me said it all. He was in what I called his Dom mood. He smiled at me and made a signal with his hand. I knew exactly what to do without a verbal instruction. I looked down at the floor so as not to make eye contact with him and knelt with my hands behind my back, still looking at the floor.

He walked past me in the direction of the bedroom and I could hear the noise of him getting ready for a shower. I heard the shower tap being turned on and the sound of running water, but as an obedient sub I stayed as I was instructed to do. The sound of the water ceased after a couple of minutes (I swear he can shower in record time!). Footsteps coming in my direction and my chin being lifted up so I was looking him in the eye. He kissed me hard.

"Mmmmm. I needed that my little Slut." Now, to many that term would be offensive but not to me. To me its who I am but in a nice way, not a derogatory way.

He had come out of the bedroom wearing latex shorts. The smell was amazing. There's something so sexy about tight, shiny latex and as for the smell. It would turn my cunt into a gushing mess in less than no time. The fact that he had come out wearing that meant that I was going to be in for a fun time.

"Lick!" He commanded.

I knew exactly what I had to do and what he expected of me and I loved it. I pulled him closer to me by his sexy latex clad ass. I could feel my cunt getting wet with excitement already as I had no underwear on under my dress. His hard latex covered cock in my face I began to lick it and nibble at it through the sexy material. This was driving me as wild as it was him. Fuck, I was getting wetter and wetter as his cock got harder and harder with my attentions.

"Go and get your gloves." He loved having his cock stroked while I was wearing my pvc gloves. "And your hood." Ok then. This was definitely going to be an evening more exciting than watching the tv as I thought we were going to do.

As instructed, I fetched the gloves from my handbag where they always were and my hood from my bag of kinky bits we kept in his wardrobe and went back to him. He'd clearly been busy with the latex shine since we last had the hood out as it was looking amazing as were his shorts now that I had chance to notice. Yum.

He helped me zip the hood on over my hair. Taking care with me so as not to jam my hair in the zipper.

"Put your boots on and grab your keys. We're going out."

Oh? This was not what I thought was going to happen. I'd imagined a quiet evening in of dinner followed by a few drinks and a film cuddled up on the sofa. I guess he had other ideas.

I unlocked the car and he got in next to me. Going out in pvc was not uncommon for me but I'd not ventured out wearing my hood before. This could prove interesting. Especially as it wasn't quite dark yet.

We drove off with him just giving directions of where to turn off and which road to go on. I had no idea where we were heading. I'd never been this direction before. It looked like we were getting further and further out into the country as we were passing more fields and less houses. He told me to turn off down a narrow lane after about 15 minutes of driving. The lane took us to a small parking area where a couple of other cars were already parked.

He instructed me to park next to one of the cars. He reached over to me and reached under my seat and pulled the lever pushing my seat back as far as it would go. He then kissed me hard and passionately.

"Don't worry sweetheart. You know you'll always be safe with me." He said as he broke off the kiss.

What on earth had he planned? I was starting to get an idea but wasn't totally sure yet.

He reached around me and pulled back the lever on the side of my seat and reclined my seat right back so I was as horizontal as possible. His hand going between my legs feeling for my cunt.

"Mmmmm. I see you are nice and wet for me Clara. Good Slut."

His touch has that effect on me. Just by kissing me he had got me soaking and he knew that it would. He knows my body so well. He should do as we'd been together for a number of years.

He was rubbing my clit like crazy and I was enjoying his attentions a lot. My dress pushed up so he could get to me easily. I laid back and closed my eyes feeling his fingers pleasuring my clit and probing my wet cunt. Getting wetter and wetter the more he rubbed me.

I opened my eyes to see another set of eyes looking at me. In fact, to see a man standing outside my door with his cock in his hand wanking, watching my man stroke my cunt.

My suspicions were correct. He'd been talking about it for a while. Something that he was very keen on but knew I would wimp out on if he had told me where we were going. He wanted to see me suck other men off, get fucked by them and my hood covered in multiple amounts of cum so I could lick it clean.

Guess it was going to happen then. The thought turned me on although I was super nervous as well. What exactly had he in mind for me to be doing? At the end of the day though, I knew that if I said no, he would respect that and above all he wouldn't let anything untoward happen to me. I was his world.

The guy outside the window was joined by another. Again, cock in hand watching my cunt get played with. There soon were a number of them there. All watching and wanking. The fact alone was getting me going. I mean, how flattering is it knowing men were getting off on your body?

"Come on Clara. Time to move baby." He stopped rubbing my cunt and opened his door getting out of the car.

He spoke quietly to the men that were gathered around my car. Came around to my side and opened my door letting me out. He took my hand and led me to the grassy area that was adjacent to the car. My dress still up around my waist exposing my cunt and ass to the men.

They followed all with their hard cocks out still. My Dom made the signal with his hands that meant for me to kneel. I did as instructed. Head down as was the procedure. What was going to happen now?

I felt a hand under my chin lifting my head up to look into the eyes of my man. He smiled and nodded at me. I nodded back. Completely trusting him

"Lick." He instructed me putting his latex clad cock into my face.

I repeated exactly what I did earlier with him and licked, nibbled and sucked at his bulge through the latex. The smell and feel of him turning me into a puddle. Another cock was put in front of my face and held out for me to enjoy. I took it in my gloved hand and began to gently stroke it while still keeping my mouth on my man. This was fun. Another hard cock was pushed in front of me, so I took my free hand and stroked that one. I know had a cock in each hand and my man's in my face. Only issue now was that I had no free hands to play with my clit as I was really getting horny and wet doing this. Slutty as fuck but I was loving it.

My man released his hard from its latex confinement so I could enjoy it properly. So, I had him down my throat and two more in my hands. Make that three. Another man had joined the party. And to throw a curveball in as well. So had another girl. She also was in pvc. Yum.

I'd never played with a woman before and my Dom knew that. It was something that he was also keen on me to try and do preferably with him there. He had thought this whole thing through by the looks of it.

She stood by for a bit and watched me pleasure the three men in front of me. She lifted up her skirt and started rubbing herself. Licking her fingers and tasting herself as she did so. Fuck, that was hot. She stopped and went around the back of me kneeling behind me.

Soft kisses were rained down on the back of my neck. I sucked the cock that was in my mouth harder as this was so good. Slut mode had been triggered. Taking my man out of my mouth, I took the one in my left hand and put that in his place. My Dom had gone to the effort of arranging this, so I just as well put my heart and soul into it. He certainly was going to enjoy it; I'd make sure of that. I live to please him.

The kisses on my neck continued. That combined with sucking multiple cocks as I was now switching between sucking and stroking all of them was driving me wild.

I could feel a hand reach between my legs pushing for my wet cunt. Soft hands. I turned around letting the cock I was sucking go to see her with one hand on her own cunt rubbing herself and the other up my dress rubbing me. She smiled, leaned into me and kissed me hard. I'd messed about with one of my female friends in the past but never had got this intense with one. This was one passionate kiss. She was clearly as turned on as I was.

This was seriously hot. There I was kissing a beautiful pvc clad woman with her hand on my cunt while I had a cock in each hand and another man (my man) wanking over us. Could it get any more intense?

Yes.

"Onto all fours please Slut." My Dom instructed.

Of course, I did as I was told. He was the only man that would fuck me without protection. That was something we agreed on a long time ago if ever this was to happen. He went behind me and thrust his cock hard and deep into my cunt. I was so wet that I had no problem in taking him like this whereas normally he would be gentler with me for the first few minutes until my body got used to taking him.

My cunt was getting warmer. I knew exactly what he was doing now. He was pissing inside me, filling me up with his hot piss. Water sports was something we both enjoyed doing when we could as seeing we were outside this was a good a place as any to have some wet fun.

He thrust into me harder fucking the piss out of me. God, I love this. Being covered in his hot tasty piss. As he thrust the nectar spurted out of me covering my cunt and lower legs in the warm golden liquid.

"Onto your back now Slut." He said as he got off me.

Obeyed. The other three guys stood over me. Yep, they pissed on me also. Covering all my middle in hot steaming piss. My new female friend knelt beside me with her mouth open and one of them shot a golden stream straight in there. She didn't swallow, instead allowing it to cascade like a fountain onto me.

One of the guys reached into his pocket an pulled out a condom. One of us was getting fucked. Me or her? I did hope me as I was needing cock badly now. He lay down on the grass next to me. I looked up at my dom who was watching with his cock in his hand.

"Reverse cowgirl please. I know it's your favourite."

I eased myself off the floor allowing the golden piss to run off me, down my legs and puddling at my feet.

Walked a couple of paces over to the guy who was laying on the grass now stroking his condom clad cock with a firm hand. I eased myself onto his quite impressive cock and allowed him to enter my wet cunt, taking him deep inside me. I closed my eyes. Enjoying fucking him. Riding him. Up and down slowly. Savouring the feel of him in me.

Mmmmm. Someone was playing with my clit. I opened my eyes to see her in front of me, gently rubbing my swollen clit. She wriggled herself onto her tummy and began to lick me. Him in me and her lapping at my cunt. Fuck, I was in heaven.

She knew exactly how to eat my cunt out. I guess as a girl she would do. This was so horny. A man in my cunt fucking me and a gorgeous girl eating me out at the same time. Actually, make that even hotter as I have now been presented with my master's cock for me to suck. So, I was sucking him, being licked out and fucking a guy all at the same time. Wow. The other guys were watching and wanking at the same time.

My man pulled his cock out of my mouth and stepped back from me. Still stroking it as he did so. She stood up at the same time and stood in front of me. A nod from him to me and I knew what he meant for me to do. Something else he had often said he'd like for me to do. Eat pussy myself. I've never done it but was game especially how horny I was.

She presented her juicy cunt in front of my mouth and I cautiously reached out to her. The man still deep in me. Pulled her to me by grabbing her ass and gingerly tasted her. She groaned. That sound just encouraged me. I lapped greedily at her soaking wet cunt. She tasted so good. I reached as far forwards as I could without dislodging the hard cock in me and licked her the best that I could also sneaking a finger into her wet opening. She felt so good. She must have liked what I was doing as she had her head thrown back and eyes closed.

One of the guys that was watching and wanking must have had enough of doing just that. He went behind her. Bent her over slightly and started to fuck her from behind while I was still eating her out. I don't think I'd ever seen and done anything so hot before. Both of us getting fucked and enjoying each other as well.

The guy under me pulled himself out of my cunt so I thought he must have had enough. Nope. That cock was being inserted into my ass. Oh my!

The two fucking in front of my face stepped back. She bent right over touching her toes and he began to fuck her hard. Pounding deep into her.

I began to rub my cunt furiously watching my own personal porn show. But my hand was knocked away. My man had other ideas I guess.

He got down on his knees in front of me and inched forwards. Cock in hand. That cock was heading straight for my cunt. He was going to dp me with the guy fucking my ass. I had to cum. I was going to explode if I didn't!

"Please Sir. May I cum now?" I looked beggingly into his deep blue eyes.

"Yes Slut. You may. Cover my cock."

No need to tell me twice. I wriggled my hand between us and rubbed my clit desperate for the release. I could feel the orgasm brewing deep in me. I was going to cum and cum hard.

It pulsed through me sending physical shudders through me. Soaking him in my juices. His rhythm got faster and from the look in his eyes he was close to cumming also. The guy under me stayed still allowing him to have full control of all movement. Fucking me faster and deeper, looking deep into my eyes. He came. Filling me with his warm salty cum. I loved it when he came in me. Love the feeling of cum seeping from me after. He knew that.

He stood up and stood back allowing me to see my female friend being fucked still only by the other bloke. She screamed as an orgasm overtook her. Having as much fun as I was.

"Guys. You know what I want you to do now." He spoke up.

He must have collaborated with them before today planning on exactly what he wanted them to do with and to me.

"On your knees Clara."

Duly done. The three strangers stood in front of me all of their hard, now naked cocks at eye level to me. Wanking themselves off.

"Open wide Slut." My master commanded.

My mouth open wide I could see the men getting closer to cumming as their actions changed. Became more purposeful, grips became harder. One cupped his balls as well.

The first load shot at me went straight into my mouth and I swallowed as after all its rude to spit isn't it.

"Hold it there Clara please. Do not swallow." My Dom said as the next load was fired into my mouth.

There was so much that it dribbled from my mouth and onto my hood. I knew better than to disobey though.

The final load missed my mouth and went above my lip onto the shiny latex. Still holding the other load in my mouth, I looked up at my master to see him guiding the girl towards me. She got onto her knees in front of me and smiled. Leant towards me and started to kiss me. We were sharing the cum between us and kissing passionately at the same time. Fuck!!

This was insane. She licked the cum off my hood from where he had fired it and kissed me again. Both of us being total cum sluts. Loving every second. She reached down between my legs and put two fingers in me, pulling out my mans cum as she did so. Licking her fingers clean and kissing me again.

After what seemed ages kissing, she stood up, stretched and smiled. Blew me a kiss and walked away from our little group. Followed by the men that had been playing with us.

My master reached out a hand. I took it. He pulled me up from my kneeling position giving me a hug.

"I hope you enjoyed that little session I sorted out for you my baby."

Oh, I did and couldn't wait to see what else he had up his sleeve.

C xx