Once Upon a December

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chancem77
Chancem77
204 Followers

"Sorry." I muttered with my head down in shame. "I didn't mean to embarrass you."

"I'm not embarrassed." I could feel him watching me. I looked up again and our eyes met. He moved his arm out from behind me and rested his hand on my leg, his fingers gently caressing the inside of my thigh. My heart started pounding again and I suddenly felt a little dizzy.

"Are you here with your parents?" He asked me.

I nodded. "Yeah, but I...I have my own room." Seriously, what was wrong with me? Why the hell did I just blurt that out to some guy I barely knew? I wasn't thinking straight, if at all. I could barely breathe, I was shaking, and I felt so damn hot I knew I must have been sweating.

Kyle leaned in closer to me, his lips just inches from my ear. "I bet your parent's room is pretty close to yours though, right?"

"Umm...yeah, it's right across the hall, on the second floor."

"Hmm, see, that's too inconvenient; mines on the first floor, at the end of corridor." He gave my thigh a little squeeze and I shivered. He stood up and offered me his hand again, but this time it wasn't to shake, he was inviting me to go with him.

I realized in that moment that I had a very important decision to make. I could go with him and possibly have my most fervid dreams come true or, I could flake out and take off running and probably regret it for the rest of my life. A million thoughts were racing through my mind; did he just want a one night stand, or could he possibly be the one? Was it even possible to fall in love after such a brief encounter? Then there was the possibility that he could be some perverted killer in which case they'd probably find my body in a dumpster the next day. The tiny amount of common sense that I actually had was telling me to decline, go back to bed, and forget about him. On the other hand, my dick was screaming at me to go for it! I knew he wouldn't wait forever, I had to make a choice, and I had to make it now. I took a deep breath, stood up, and put my hand in his. He smiled at me, almost as if to say 'Good-boy', and then he led me down the hall to his room.

_____________________________

He unlocked the door and held it open for me. I walked through it cautiously, not really sure what I thought would be lurking in the darkness of his room, but when he switched the light on any reservations I had quickly vanished. It was a room very similar to mine with all the same amenities that mine possessed. The only difference that I saw was the room itself as well as the bed was slightly bigger.

"Have a seat." He told me as he shut the door. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. I was so nervous, I'd never done anything like this before, and honestly, I didn't know what to do or say. He must have sensed my distress because he gave me a warm, reassuring smile that seemed to calm me a bit, at least for the time being.

Kyle opened the mini fridge and took out two cans of beer. He looked at me then stopped suddenly. "I almost forgot, you're too young for this, aren't you?"

"I've had alcohol before." I told him. I actually had. Many times I'd gotten into my dad's whiskey. I had also drunk hard lemonade and wine coolers. I never did care much for beer though. As far as I was concerned it tasted like piss. But I didn't tell him that. I was trying to appear as a mature young man so when he handed me the can I thanked him and accepted it graciously.

He sat down next to me, opened his can, and took a quick drink. I sipped at mine and did my best not to make a face. After what seemed a very long time, he finally turned and looked at me. I could feel his eyes on me, sizing me up. He reached out and brushed my hair back behind my ear so that he could examine my face more clearly. "You shouldn't hide your face." He said. "You really do have beautiful features."

I blushed some and smiled. No one had ever complimented me that way, at least no one besides my mom, and I honestly never thought that I was that attractive. I'd always hated my auburn hair and brown eyes. Also, I was too pale. I looked like a ghost, and I was way too short for a guy. I never really thought I was much to look at in the face either. That's why I usually wore my hair long, always wore a hoody, and typically walked with my head down. Mom hated that kept my hair long though, and often urged me to cut it; her reason being that it made me look too effeminate. It did make me feel pretty great though to have someone actually think that I was good looking. As low as my self-esteem was, I could definitely use the boost.

The beer tasted so bad I couldn't drink anymore of it without gagging so I just held it between my hands and playfully drummed my fingers on the rim. Kyle watched me for a couple of minutes then he took the can from me and set it on the counter beside the TV along with his.

He returned to the bed and sat next to me again, this time a little closer. He leaned into me and gently brushed his lips against my neck. I gasped then quickly covered my mouth with my hand. My body was trembling, I felt light headed, and a little frightened. He took my hand in his, then gently ran his thumb over my palm and kissed me lightly on the mouth.

"You've never done anything like this before, have you?" He asked me.

"Well...I ...um..." I felt panicky all of a sudden. What should I say? Answer honestly? I've been with one person, and that was a girl. What would he think if I told him that as far as being with men, I was still a virgin? I worried he'd kick me out of his room, or laugh at me. I didn't want to lie though. If things progressed, he'd definitely know. I turned my face away from him and looked down at the floor. I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath then exhaled slowly. "No. I like guys..." I stammered, "But, I've never been with one."

I cringed and waited for the onslaught of mocking insults, harsh words, or the inevitable...him kicking me out. But, to my surprise, he only laughed softly, and then grasping my chin in his hand he gently lifted my head and brought my face closer to his. "Open your eyes." He whispered. "Don't shy away from me."

I did as I was told and opened them. Our eyes locked and I instantly felt a sense of calm wash over me. He was smiling at me, but not in a mocking or pitiful way. It was a kind, understanding smile. "You really are adorable." He said in hushed tones. He moved his hand around to the back of my neck, slipping his fingers beneath my hair as he titled my head backwards.

He touched his lips to my neck and kissed me. His breath was hot against my skin and felt so good. I could smell the sweet, minty, fragrance of his shaving cream, mingled with sandalwood, and cigarette smoke. He smelled so good it was intoxicating. I inhaled his sent and let it consume me which heightened my desire for him. My heart was racing as he continued to bathe me in kisses, his fingers tightening around the back of my neck. He paused for a moment and gently pushed my head to the side and kissed the side of my face. He lightly kissed my ear, his lips barely touching me, but it still sent chills cascading down my spine and into my nether regions. He shifted positions on the bed, kneeling with one knee firmly on the mattress so that his body was almost on top of mine. His left hand still firmly grasped the back of my neck while his right hand moved along the inside of my thigh to my groin. He cupped me in his palm and then began to massage me through my pants. I put my arm around his shoulder to steady myself; his strength was the only thing keeping me from falling over on the bed at this point. I couldn't contain the pleasure I was feeling and so I let loose with a few deep, passionate, groans. The noises I made seemed to entice him more and his kissing became more intense. "I want you." He whispered in my ear. "Do you want me?"

I inhaled sharply; my brain was in a fog. I was no longer capable of speaking in full sentences so all I could do was nod my head and mutter a simple, "Yes."

That was all it took. Kyle carefully laid me back against the mattress and leaned over me. He slid his knee between my thighs and pushed my legs apart then shoved my shirt up to my throat. His hands explored my body as he moved his fingers tenderly over me, caressing my flesh. He started kissing my chest then, moving his mouth over every inch of my torso. His tongue playfully licked at my right nipple before covering it with his mouth and sucking hard. I dug my fingers into the soft blankets on the bed and clenched my fists, bracing myself. I began to utter strange sounds that I had never heard myself make before. It was a bit embarrassing at first but I didn't care. What he was doing to me felt so good that I couldn't control myself any longer, and no longer cared to anyway. As he dragged his tongue across my skin I started to quiver. My entire body felt hot, and the pressure in my pants was becoming uncomfortable. I whimpered some as I fumbled with the button to my jeans, finally undoing it, and releasing myself from the confines of my pants. I relaxed a bit now, though my cock was rock hard and throbbing. I desperately needed to cum. Kyle chuckled a bit when he saw the discomfort on my face. "Goodness," He teased. "Someone's getting impatient."

"It's your fault." I narrowed my eyes as I looked at him. "You're driving me mad." I said through ragged breaths.

"Hmm, then I must be doing something right." He winked at me and I sighed. "Just lay back and relax." He whispered. "I'm going to take good care of you." Kyle grabbed the waist band of my pants and pulled. I lifted my hips off the bed and he slipped my pants and underwear over my hips and thighs, pulling them down past my legs and feet. He had removed my shoes and socks and tossed them to the side, now joined by the rest of my clothes as I pulled my shirt off the rest of the way and discarded it as well. He looked over my naked body and grinned. His eyes were burning with hunger. He took me in his hand then, wrapping his fingers tightly around my shaft, and began to stroke my dick. "Oh God..." I sucked in a deep breath then exhaled slowly. His fingers pressed into me as he stroked. His thumb encircled the head and then he squeezed gently; his other hand cupped my balls and he started to massage them. Kyle pushed my knees up then spread them farther apart. He lowered his head till his lips were inches away from my cock. Gripping me tightly, almost painfully in his hand, he pulled me to his mouth and devoured me. The wet heat of his mouth was intense. His lips closed around the head and he sucked at it hard. My mouth opened and I blurted out something that was between a moan and a squeak. I'd never had a blow job before and never knew just how great one felt. Even the girl I'd once dated had never gone down on me, though I'd practically begged her too. Kyle was amazing at it. I could tell he'd definitely had prior experience, probably both receiving and giving. He sucked my cock like it was an art form, moving his mouth down the entire length and then alternating between sucking and licking. He sucked at the head again, and then teased it by running his tongue around the slit, all the while his hand still stroking me and then massaging and sucking my balls. I started to think that there couldn't possibly be any feeling better than this, but then Kyle licked his finger and inserted it gingerly into my ass. I gasped, my eyes shot wide open, and then I just as quickly pinched them closed. He continued to suck while moving his finger in and out of me, slowly at first then picking up more speed gradually. He paused long enough to ask if I was okay and did I want him to continue. "Um," I moaned. "Yes, please, don't stop."

He lowered his head once more and took me into his mouth again. I put my arms above my head and gripped the edge of the mattress. I arched my back, my legs were quivering. He licked my cock then sucked it hard, gently dragging his teeth along the length. He inserted a second finger and I lost all sense of myself. I wanted to sound sexy or cool but lacking the experience that Kyle had, my self-control had pretty much just flown out the window. My chest was heaving and I was on the verge of hyper-ventilating. I put my hand over my mouth and attempted to stifle myself but it did little good. What I had hoped would be a well placed moan or two ended up sounding more like I was gasping for breath. Apparently Kyle took this as a sign that I was really into it (which I was) because his efforts intensified. I was quickly rocked with white hot waves of electricity rippling throughout my body as a searing flame ignited somewhere deep within my loins. I knew this feeling well, and I knew that I wasn't going to be able to hold it back for long. I was panting now. The pressure in my balls was building up rapidly until I couldn't take it anymore. "Oh God..." I cried out suddenly, "I'm gonna cum...fuck...I'm gonna cum!"

Kyle was unfazed. He continued to jerk me off while sucking vigorously. My body lurched and that was when I felt myself let go with a rush of earth shattering explosions. I came and came until I felt like all the fluid in my body was gone. Kyle took the bulk of it in his mouth then turned to the side and spit it in the trash can. I was still panting, my body felt weak and shaky. I let my legs drop back down on the bed and I ran my fingers through my hair. "Holy shit," I sighed. "That was awesome."

Kyle laughed. "Glad you liked it."

I started to sit up but Kyle put his hand on my chest and pushed me back down. "We're not done yet lover boy." He pulled his shirt off and tossed it on the floor then kicked his shoes off. He stripped down totally nude then crawled onto the bed, situating himself between my thighs. He licked the remaining cum off of my chest and stomach then kissed me hard on the mouth. "Open your mouth." He instructed. I did as I was told, and he shoved his tongue inside. He sucked my tongue, then my lower lip, and I kissed him back passionately. This I knew how to do, and really enjoyed doing it with him. I could taste myself on his tongue and lips, and it enticed a new kind of elation inside of me. This was the first time I had tasted cum, much less my own, but I liked it. I put my arms around him and pulled him down on top of me. His body felt so good next to mine. The warmth of it, the touch of his skin and of course the feel of his lips pressed against mine. We kissed until each of us was out of breath. He looked down at me and smiled. "You taste good, SES-sol." I blushed when he said my name, and then turned my head to the side, embarrassed.

"Don't do that." He touched my cheek and brought my head around so that I was looking straight up at him again. "I want to see your eyes." My heart skipped a beat. He put his hands under my knees and brought them up again only this time pushing my hips up a little farther. He pulled me closer, lifted my right leg up onto his shoulder while holding my left leg under the knee. He spit on his two fingers and then inserted them in my ass again and started fingering me. I groaned and closed my eyes. It felt strange but not in a bad way and the more he did it, the better it felt.

"You're so tight." He explained. "And, unfortunately, I don't have any lube with me."

I understood then what he was doing. All of a sudden I was overcome by intense fear. The first thing that popped into my mind was, 'Shit, THIS IS GOING TO HURT!' I tensed up and took in a deep breath and held it.

"Just relax." He told me. His voice was soft and soothing as if he were talking to an injured animal. "Just stay calm and try to relax your muscles. It's not going to be as bad as you think, and it will start to feel good, trust me, I've done it both ways."

I nodded and did as he said, though trying to relax and stay calm was harder than I thought. I yelped the second he started to push inside of me. The head of his cock felt enormous. It felt so weird but I didn't want him to stop. I kept telling myself, 'It's okay, you can do this.' He moved pretty slow at first, giving me time to get used to each inch that he inserted before pushing in deeper, but my first thought of 'it's going to hurt' was a fucking understatement. It hurt like hell.

Kyle had a pretty average sized dick. It wasn't small, but it also wasn't porn star huge. By the time he had the entire thing in me though, it felt like I had just been plugged by the jolly green giant. He did take his time with me and had immeasurable patience, for which I was very grateful. He was also extremely concerned about how I felt, was it too much, and wanting to make sure I was enjoying it. At first I felt a sensation like a slow burn moving from my ass into my pelvic region as his cock was slowly stretching me out. It wasn't an entirely bad feeling though and once I allowed myself to really relax, the discomfort started to ebb away. Kyle was able to move his hips back and forth now, though slowly at first, pulling himself part of the way out and then driving it back in again. His cock filled me up again and again, each thrust becoming easier than the last. "That's it." He hummed as he fucked me. He began to build momentum and I suddenly found myself thinking past the pain to the completely euphoric feeling that began to crash over me. I began to moan and whimper, and before I even realized it I was begging him to go faster.

"Still too tight," He made a soft, almost growling, but completely sexy sound when he spoke. He thrust again, this time a bit harder. I sucked in my bottom lip and pinched my eyes closed. "Feels so good..." I purred.

"It doesn't hurt too much?" He asked.

I shook my head. "I'm okay." I told him. "Really, I can take it."

"That's good; oh my God you feel amazing." He began to move his hips in a more steady and rhythmic motion, driving himself inside of me again and again. He was grunting and panting heavily. It was so arousing just listening to the noises he made. I watched him push against me, sliding his cock in deeper, his muscles flexing as he held onto me. All of it was so sensual and so dynamic, and the intimacy of feeling him bury himself inside my body was incredible. He lowered the leg that he had on his shoulder and leaned over me, once again our bodies merged together. I wrapped my legs around his waist and gripped his shoulders. He kissed and sucked at my neck. His tongue explored my shoulders, my collarbone, and my chest. I dug my fingers into his back and he growled, deep in his throat. He began to rock his hips back and forth. I gasped and moaned as he slammed his cock into me. It was a little rough at first but it felt too good to complain. I tightened my legs around him and he pounded me even harder. The sounds our bodies made together were maddening. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me and then I kissed him full on the lips. Our tongues met, rolling over each other. I sucked his tongue greedily then gently bit his lip.

"Oh fuck..." He groaned. "Oh fuck yes!" His body was burning hot; his brown hair was plastered to his forehead and his arms and back was covered by a thin layer of perspiration. He fucked me harder, almost violently. His eyes were focused intensely on me. He was huffing and panting, his face was flushed, and I knew that he was close to coming. His cock began to pulse inside me as he pumped faster, his hips rising and falling. He slammed his dick in with one final, fervent thrust, then let go with a guttural moan as he released. I could feel his hot, sticky, passion filling me then oozing out and down my ass as he withdrew. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever felt in my life. He lay down on the bed next to me and stretched his arms up over his head. "Oh God," He breathed heavily, and then turned to look at me. "Are you okay?" He asked again.

Chancem77
Chancem77
204 Followers