Once Upon a Friday

Story Info
A Domme has kinky Friday fun with her sub.
1.1k words
4.18
13.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you show me what your belt feels like over my jeans? You can hit me harder that way..." he asks shyly, biting his bottom lip, looking at me with electric eyes shielded by his long locks.

I fucking can't refuse him when he looks at me like that. And he knows I'm already in the mood to thrash him hard.

How he knows it, I have no idea. But he always seems to.

"All right... Turn around, love."

He smiles and rubs his hardened cock through his grey jeans. He looks at me inquiringly. The tip of his tongue juts out and licks his lips and I feel myself getting wet.

"Can I take my cock out, please? Can I stroke it for you?"

He looks painfully hard and he's pleading at me with his eyes.

So deliciously needy.

"Do it, baby. If you can keep yourself hard while I hurt you, I'll let you fuck me."

He doesn't wait to be told twice, quickly pulls his t-shirt off and unzips, lest I change my mind. His hand goes to his crotch and a sigh escapes him.

My heavy leather belt hits his arse with a loud thwack. He gasps and moans, stroking himself with his eyes closed.

There is no warm up today. I strike him with blow after hard blow and he strokes faster, gasping and moaning alternatively as I hit him and then kiss his bare back.

I can feel my hunger growing. I hear myself growling and my vision gets blurry. I'm pretty sure my pupils are dilated.

Even through the jeans, he's going to have trouble sitting down after this.

I draw back and strike him viciously, wrapping the belt around his thigh. He cries out and stops wanking for a second.

A second blow and then a third land in the same place, unmercifully, not giving him time to adjust to the pain.

Then I move and strike his other thigh. Fine, I'm pedantic. I want even marks on both sides. So sue me.

He's moaning and stroking himself again as I whip him. He's adjusted and he wants the pain now. His cock is leaking, hard and swollen.

God, what a sight! I want to beat him into oblivion, but I can't take it anymore.

I practically rip my top and my soaked panties off, pulling him down on the bed on top of me, jeans still on and cock out, and wrap the belt around his neck.

"Fuck me with that delicious, perverted cock. Now."

He grins. Of course he's all too happy to comply, and feeling pleased with himself for managing to meet my challenge. Fucking devious manipulator.

He pushes in hard and I gasp. I love it like that and he knows it.

"Oh, God, you're wet", he moans and starts moving, making delicious little noises.

I laugh and tighten the belt around his neck. He chokes a little and my mouth waters at the sound.

I know how much he likes his neck squeezed. It terrifies and arouses him at the same time.

I pull him to me, kissing him hard, grabbing his hips between my legs and pinning his calves down with the soles of my feet.

He's fucking me with abandon now. So good. So fucking good. I feel his skin on heated skin, breathing deeply, inhaling the scent of him.

I let go of the belt. It's still around his neck, a leathery reminder of his vulnerability, but I have other plans for him.

He stops for just a second and looks at me, a little disappointed. But quickly gets over it when he feels my legs wrapping tight around his waist and my hands gripping his shoulders.

"Ooooh, yes...", he moans and starts fucking faster. "Yes, oooh, like that, God, like that..."

He's driving me wild and he knows it. He wants it, he's egging me on.

He nips my lip and my nails dig into his shoulders, dragging down his arms, leaving red paths of passion in their wake.

I'm moaning like a common whore now and growling as I scratch him. He whimpers and stops for a second.

"Baby, I'm going to come. I'm going to come if you keep doing that. Please, let me pull out for a second. Please. I want to last longer for you."

For a brief moment, I think about torturing him, not giving him the break he needs, but not letting him come either. But I'm too hot now, I need to come urgently and nothing else will do but that hard cock that's got me so addicted.

So I let him catch his breath.

But not for long.

He pushes inside me again, with renewed hunger. I'm aching to fuck him. Literally aching. Damn it.

I pull him down by his hair and he winces. So I pull again and grin at him, eyes wild and teeth showing.

"What's the matter, baby, am I hurting you?"

He moans and draws closer and his lips open while his cock moves in and out of me in a hypnotic rhythm.

That's him inviting me to bite the soft flesh. I want to. God, I want to. But I don't.

I lick his lips with just the tip of my tongue and kiss him softly, squeezing him between my legs and stroking his poor abused shoulders and arms. He whimpers impatiently. He wants pain, and the thought of it is so delicious I can't stand it.

My back arches and I lose control. I cry out, coming hard. Stars explode in front of my eyes. I feel myself pulsing around his cock and shivers running up and down my spine.

"Can I come, baby? Please, can I come?" He's panting, whimpering, his head is thrown back, I know he can't take it anymore.

"I want to drink you. Come here, my little slut, I want to feel that cock on the roof of my mouth."

It's a small miracle he's able to hold at that, but he does. He pulls out and scoots up to me.

I take him in my mouth, sucking him lovingly and slowly lick the underside of him, squeezing his swollen balls.

Just a few licks and I feel the muscles of his thighs go rigid. The pain of the contraction and the softness of my mouth send him over the edge; his eyes roll back, his back arches with the pleasure and he shouts out his orgasm like there's no tomorrow, shaking like a leaf and feeding me his warm seed.

I'm smiling while I lick the last drops off the head of his cock.

"I think we woke the neighbours, pet. But frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."