Once Upon a National Nude Day

Story Info
A little story about a bunch of lucky bastards.
1.6k words
4
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers

Hiya readers. This is the 2010 Nude Day contest story that I submitted here on Literotica. It's been down for some time but I thought it would be fun to return it. I hope you enjoy this very different story from me. Please feel free to leave comments or emails and I'll get back to you!

*****

Once upon a time in a land that no one really knew where the Hell it was there lived a lot of, well, let's call them interesting characters. None were quite as interesting as the Prince, or at least he thought so. And he was not just any Prince; he was The Prince as in Prince Charming. The Prince with the dazzling smile and the Prince with the golden locks that the breeze just took places no girl could naturally take hers. The Prince with the ... well let's just say he was rather well endowed and leave it at that for the moment.

Well one day Prince was sitting in his castle being bored. Actually he was bored every day.

"Enough of this shit!" He roared jumping up. "I have the title, the dazzling smile, the killer locks and the ... well, incredible endowment. What the Fuck is my problem, I can do anything that I want."

He stopped and gaped rather stupidly not realizing his good fortune that there were no flies buzzing around to land in his mouth, but hey when you're The Prince, face it, it's never luck.

"Wait a moment. I CAN do anything I want. I am Prince Fucking Charming."

He ran out to his balcony ripping off his clothes announcing to the world, "I am Prince Fucking Charming and I now declare that today is National Nude Day and all of my subjects better get naked right now! Or at least all the women. No, just the women. In fact, just the good looking women... actually just the good looking women of legal age...and me, because I can!"

Did I mention that this was a magical kingdom? No? Silly me. Well it was, so just accept the fact that everyone in the kingdom heard his proclamation and we will leave it at that or this story isn't going any place. So as the rather pleased and unclad Prince went trotting through his hallways throughout the entire kingdom good looking damsels of legal age were becoming equally as unclad.

It was a beautiful thing.

Prince Charming leapt up and jumped on his horse and then sat there for a while because even if you are a prince who can do anything you just don't jump on a horse naked with your...well, endowment landing first. Not very practical. So he sat for a while and thought about stuff.

Once the numbness past he rode off, rather enjoying the bouncy effect. For a bored Prince he was rather easily amused.

In a nearby forest clearing he came across a maiden with the fairest white skin and lush black hair which between her legs was quite a stunning sight I must say. No really I must.

Prince leapt off his horse and strode over to the rose picking lass.

"Snow White down on your hands and knees for we must fornicate."

Don't you just love how fairy tale characters talk? You just don't hear that nowadays.

So Snow White being the good Prince-abiding lass that she is got down on her hands and knees.

The Prince got behind her and thrust his... well, endowment straight up Snow White's passage.

In a very unlady-like manner Snow White screamed "Fucking A. Haven't you heard of foreplay or lubrication? Ouch!"

For an innocent girl she was quite knowledgeable about certain things. Must be the subscription to Cosmo.

This confused the Prince for a moment and then he shrugged it off and got to work.

He pushed and pulled and sawed back and forth moaning "Oh yeah" over and over to Snow White's "Oww's." At last he stopped and held still and gave Snow White the lubrication she asked for.

Once he was finished he pulled out, leaving the panting girl on the ground, and walked over to his horse and carefully got on and rode off through the forest.

Soon he came to a smooth stone castle tower with no door, just a long silken cord of red hair dangling from a window near the top.

Prince Charming jumped off his horse and having nothing better to do reached out and yanked the cord as hard as he could. I mentioned he was easy to amuse right?

Next thing he knew a gorgeous naked red haired babe landed in his arms. Don't Princes have all the luck? I mean really - who else would this happen to?

Startled he dropped her before him.

"Oh Rapunzel. I was wondering where you disappeared to, well, since you're down there give me oral stimulation."

Ahh, the words. They just sing. Sigh.

And Rapunzel glad to be free from her entrapment did as he asked. Not having had any one to talk to for so long she was quite anxious to use her mouth again anyways.

She licked along the great length, she nibbled on the end, she held her breath and sucked it down as far as she could bobbing her head back and forth and back and forth. Just as she pulled back to take a great breath the Prince surprised her by erupting in her face and all over her hair.

Satisfied, the Prince patted her on the head and strode back to his horse to again get on carefully and rode off leaving Rapunzel kneeling on the ground wondering how she was going to get the sticky mess out of her hair.

Eventually the Prince came to a small cottage in the woods. Again having nothing better to do he strolled in without even knocking, but being the Prince that is okay, just don't you try this at home as we call this breaking and entering. And it is illegal...unless you're a Prince.

Lucky bastard. He gets to do all the fun stuff.

Anyway, what should he see but the gorgeous naked back of a blonde haired maiden with an even more incredibly gorgeous ass.

Well, need I say more.

Oh? I need? Okay.

Without a word Prince walked over, put his hands on the startled maiden's hips and drove his, fortunately for the maiden, well lubricated by this time... well, endowment right up where people really shouldn't be sticking things.

"Oh wow," yelled the Prince.

"Too fucking big! Too fucking big!" yelled the maiden pounding the table so hard two of the three bowls of porridge spilled to the ground.

It wasn't a pretty sight.

It wasn't long before the Prince gave the maiden what he thought was an injection to sooth the rather annoyed damsel.

She wasn't amused. Once he pulled out, she flopped over knocking over two of the three chairs breaking both. As the Prince left yelling "Thanks Goldilocks you're a pal," she got up rubbing her ass muttering "Idiot" and went to find a bed to have a little nap after her ordeal.

Well Prince Charming was so cranked up by this last piece of fairy tail he forgot to be careful and landed down so hard he toppled off his horse holding his...well throbbing endowment. This startled his poor horse who took off like a... well, horse.

As Prince was staggering around a wolf happened to come along wondering if this cottage was Grandma's house as he had taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque and was quite lost. Prince blinded with pain didn't see the Magical Fantasy Creature of Legal Age (just saying so we are all good on the up coming bestiality scene legally!) and stepped on his tail.

The poor wolf was so enraged he huffed, he puffed, he ...well blew the Prince. Oddly, he was a wolf that was into pain and oddly enough was finally out of Grannie's closet (which kind of explains why he liked wearing her clothes) and everybody was okay with this.

I mean what are the odds. Damn Princes are such lucky bastards. Not that I would want a gay wolf in elderly woman's clothing any where near me, but you get the idea.

And wouldn't you know it. The Prince liked it. I mean really liked it. I think it was something to do with the fur tickling. Who knew?

So anyways the Prince runs with a slightly different pack now.

Not quite the end... yet

Epilogue or where are they now:

Snow White found a bunch of people who were not quite so well endowed as the Prince and even better yet they respected and knew how to take care of tunnels. So she is living with them now.

Rapunzel lost her hair and found a much better Prince who didn't mind a short-haired woman who liked to use her mouth a lot and was afraid of heights. Lucky bastard.

Goldilocks was awoken by a family of Magical Fantasy Creatures of Legal Ages, even the youngest (just saying so we are all good on any bestiality scenes in any sequels legally!) and wouldn't you know it, she found the youngest one to be just the right size. Another lucky bastard! I suppose they consider him a Prince among bears, probably raises his fuzzy little pinky when he drinks wine and everything. Lucky bastard.

And the Prince and wolf? Oh yeah, well if you look carefully in the big battle scene at the end of the Twilight Saga fourth movie "Breaking Dawn" there in the wolf pack on the left by the maple trees you'll find them. The Prince is the one whose hair is blowing just right in the wind. He won an Academy Award for best cinematic effect. Lucky bastard.

Oh yeah...and they all lived happily ever after. Lucky bastards!

litfan10
litfan10
1,305 Followers