Once Upon a Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed her back and took charge of her body. I started again with her breasts and worked my way to her stomach, her belly button and down to her pubic hairs. I licked her all over. I took small nibbles with my lips. I pushed my tongue in her belly button and caressed around it with the tip. Then I came to her pussy.

I extended my tongue all out and spread it wide and placed it firmly between her pussy lips. I ran it from one end to the other, pressing down hard and covering as much surface area as possible until it was firmly on her clit. I pressed down on her clit with my tongue. She moaned loudly. I sucked on her clit and she moaned even more as her body writhed with pleasure. I went at it with all the energy I could muster. I sucked, licked, and pressed her clit with my mouth and tongue and I ran my thumb on the inside of her lips and pushed my middle finger through her hole. Her moans became louder and louder as her body started to gyrate and buck. I kept the pressure on and then with one final thrust, she exploded. She came with so much force that she almost gave me a nose bleed. I didn’t stop, I kept kissing, sucking and licking until her body came to rest and her moans became softer.

Once she was relaxed, I made my move. I moved upwards bringing my dick in contact with her pussy. She spread her legs to accommodate me as I grabbed her shoulders and pressed my dick in with a forceful thrust. She was very wet not only from her orgasm and her juices but from my saliva. He pussy opened easily to engulf my penis. I grunted loudly as my head entered her vagina and I gave a loud moan as I pushed my penis as deep as it would go with a strong thrust. She lifted her knees up to allow a deeper penetration as I started pumping away. I was on the verge already as I fucked her hard. She reciprocated my thrusts as she grabbed my ass and urged me in deeper. I was slamming into her with all my might when I came into her. I gave one long and deep thrust and held her pressed down as my sperm shot out of my cock and into her. The incredible feeling of pleasure and release made me push into her harder until my body jerked a few times and then I collapsed on top of her.

She held me in her arms for a long while as I softened out of her pussy and then I rolled next to her. She laid there as my cum oozed out of her slowly.

Needless to say that that was only the beginning. She later told me how mesmerized she was by my cock and the way it looked to her. She had never seen a cock as good looking as mine.

12