Once Upon a Time

Story Info
Masturbation fantasy in real life.
1k words
3.77
13.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zyegor
zyegor
1 Followers

This really happened.

About 12 years ago I had been communicating with an Israeli girl who was quite a bit younger then I was. We met on ICQ, and chatted for a year or so on MSN. At the time MSN had pretty good quality video and although we never had a sexual kind of friendship I had enjoyed some pretty fantastic accidental glimpses.

She was in the habit of wearing just a sarong when we chatted, but because it was hot in her country I thought nothing of it. Well nothing except how much I loved to see her breasts through the silk sarong. Even an occasional peak at her panty covered pubes or her cheeks from the rear through the material (it was clear she wore a thong).

I'd been divorced for a few years at this time, but maintained my perfect gentleman status when we chatted. I'd wait till after she logged off and jack off thinking about her as I looked at pictures on line. This was before everyone had high speed internet and the best I could do was find pics on the news servers. I worked and helped me to stay the gentleman.

Eventually she came to visit, I was ecstatic. She landed at LAX and I was there to pick her up. We returned to my home, and to my surprise at bed time she wanted to share my bed. I knew she was very tired from her trip so I allowed her to just sleep, even though I was rock hard when I climbed into bed.

In the morning I served her coffee in bed. I stroked her cheek gently to wake her and she woke with a smile. I was still in gentleman mode so I wore shorts, and was pleased she woke with a smile. She sat up in bed exposing her perfect breasts. I was 52 and she was 34 so her tight young figure was quite exciting. With the 18 hour flight she had endured I remained the gentleman and did my best not to stare at her breasts. After coffee we both showered and met in the kitchen for breakfast. I was pleased to see the sarong was back on her beautiful 5'1" 105lb body. Such a wonderfully sexy outfit ;)

We spent the day talking face to face, and retired to sleep together again. She was quite jet lagged so I let her sleep undisturbed once again.

The next day we headed north to San Francisco. We spent the afternoon there sight seeing. When we got to bed that night I slid in behind her and put a hand on her breast. She responded so i began kissing her on the neck while I teased her nipple. When I slid my hand towards her thong covered pussy she stopped me. She was quite direct and told me she did not want to have sex. I was a but taken back, had I read the signals wrong. I didn't push it, and rolled over to sleep but it took some time for sleep to overcome me.

The next day I brought up what had happened before. I apologized if I had crossed a line. She told me she told me she did not want to have sex but it was clear to her that I did. I told her that of course I did, but could manage to just be a gentleman and a friend. We enjoyed the day and headed towards Yosemite.

That night we stayed in a little log cabin bungalow, and again were to share a bed. As I came to bed she said "even though I do not want to have sex it is okay if I want to masturbate looking at her." I was surprised and immediately turned on. It had always been a fantasy to have a woman watch me jack off and even better that she was so young.

I said "oh I would enjoy that."

So there we were on the bed, her in just a thong and me nude with a huge hard on. I looked at her and began to stroke my cock, and she watched my cock. I reached out to touch her breast and hesitated. She said it was okay for me to touch her while i masturbated. I fondled her breasts and stroked my cock. She looked up at me and asked if I wanted to cum on her breasts or her ass. Being more of an ass man I opted for the ass.

She turned over and showed me her very tight perfect ass, the thong splitting her cheeks. Once again I reached out to touch her and when I had a hand on her cheek she raised up against my hand. I spread her cheeks and could see she as not shaved (just as I like it). As I fondled her ass and jacked off I noticed she had slid a hand under herself and was working on her clit. I grew a bit bolder and spread her cheeks further, getting a good look at her hairy ass and taint. My cock was fucking hard, I was so fucking turned on. I held off as long as I could but when she began to quiver from her own orgasm I lost it and shot all over her butt and back.

It went on like that for the rest of the week. On the last night she said she wanted to watch me. So I sat between her legs and fondled her thong covered pussy while she watched me stroking my cock. I was exploring as much as I could without penetrating her, and she looked at me and asked "You are learning me." I told her that I was indeed learning. She reached out and touched the head of my cock and that took me over the top. I shot all over her hand, her panty covered pussy and even splattered some up to her breasts.

The last day of the trip was uneventful, we had a great visit. In fact every day we had together was fantastic. She boarded the plane back to Israel and flew off.

We remain friends till this day. The sexual experiments we enjoyed on the trip stopped when she flew away, but the memories have lasted me forever.

zyegor
zyegor
1 Followers