Once Upon a Time

Story Info
She sets up a sweet seduction for her prince.
3.2k words
4.31
14.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mahala
Mahala
5 Followers

I greet you at the door. I have been waiting for you eagerly and have gone to great lengths to prepare the evening. It is all I have thought about for weeks.

You greet me sweetly, "Good evening, Princess," with a soft kiss to my smiling lips. I catch you admiring my body in my long yellow beach dress, my hair cascading over my shoulder in its natural curls, my light make-up dramatizing my eyes with a touch of gloss to my lips. Knowing that you are looking at me, I suddenly get shy and do not know what to do with my hands, so I grab yours and pull you in the door.

I laugh nervously as I brush your little curls from your eyes, resting my hands behind your neck. "You look beautiful," I tell you. And you do, with your bell-bottom jeans that I always tease you about and your white button-down shirt with blue flowers, your toes sticking out of your thongs. You do not know what I have planned, and take into account the pink candles that are spilling their light all over the room.

I reach up on my toes and kiss you, softly at first as you wrap your arms around my waist, holding me closely, pulling me into you. Slowly our kiss grows more passionate, and for a moment everything else in the world ceases to exist- it is only you and I, our tongues dancing, and I swear that we are making love this very instant.

You close the kiss and put your forehead to mine. "I love you," you mouth silently. I smile and bite my lip, wondering what it is about you that makes me more shy in your presence. I take your hand and lead you into a room with a table set for us. It, too, has pink candles, as does the floor surrounding it. You notice the pink rose petals on the glass tabletop, and look to the ground to see that they have been in your path all along. Music is playing softly, and you smile as you take into account everything that is going on.

I have made burritos, not so much because it is romantic but because I could not help but think of the clueless way you worked yourself around the kitchen when I taught you to make them so long ago. You look at me and laugh, probably thinking of all the Taco Bell runs we have made at odd hours of the morning.

We talk about nothing at all. You tell me about your day and I listen intently, rubbing my bare feet along your toes, picking up your jeans and massaging your ankles beneath the table. I tell you about an idea that I have for a movie you can make, and we begin discussing all of the clubs that GT Yelve will someday own, laughing at the thought of feeding any unwanted visitors to Las Palmas to the sharks we will have in the salt-water tank.

When our snack is finished, I get vanilla ice cream in two bowls and put the chocolate syrup, caramel, sprinkles, cherries, and whipped cream on the table. You go to town, adding a mess of everything to yours, and as I garnish mine I smile at your simple happiness. You are looking back at me with a strange expression on your face, and before I can ask what you are thinking, I am doused in whipped cream! I shriek, put chocolate syrup into my hand, and rub it onto your face and neck.

"Dude," you say to me with a mock-exasperated expression, "that was not cool."

I pick up my eyebrows and look down at myself. You laugh, then walk to my chair and pull me up to you. "No, no!" I shriek. "I don't trust you!"

You do not listen, and instead reach your lips down and begin kissing my neck softly, licking at the sugar covering my neck and chest. As soon as your mouth touches me I freeze, and I feel suddenly unstable as I fall helplessly into your arms. You hold me easily, continuing to clean me with your tongue. I reach my mouth up and start to clean the chocolate from your neck slowly. There is no where in the world I would rather be right now.

Once we have finished cleaning each other, you hold me close to you. I sit down on your lap and we feed each other the remainder of the ice cream. I then kiss you softly and stand, reaching my hand out to you. You take it and follow me.

I lead you up the stairs. Every other step is lined with pink candles, and rose petals once again lead the way.

We reach my room, and suddenly I am nervous. I want everything to be perfect, and I hope you think it is. Soft music twirls in the air like incense smoke, and there are literally hundreds of pink candles, all sorts of sizes and shapes, filling every crevasse of the room- they line the window sill, the floor, the desk, the night stand, even the wall. There are no lights on, yet the room is illuminated and glowing. The floor is surrounded with petals and two roses rest in the middle of the bed. I turn to you, waiting for a reaction of some sort. I see your eyes, open wide, moving over the details of the room.

You take my other hand, turning my body to you. I am looking at your face, but you are still absorbing your surroundings- then, you are kissing me, your lips locked into mine, hands running along my back, up my sides, holding my face in your hands. I skim your chest, your neck, your back, your butt, falling into this kiss, falling into the gravity that you emit around me, falling so much deeper in love with you with each millisecond. You sit on the bed and continue kissing me, taking my hands and placing them around your neck, leaning back so that I am on top of you. Your feet are still on the ground and my legs are straddling your hips. I am supporting myself on my elbows, one hand holding yours, our fingers intertwined. Your other hand has twisted into my hair, holding my head and controlling this kiss. It is a subtle control that you possess, but it is prevalent in every move you make and I am relaxed and trusting in your touch.

I push your head up with my nose, kissing your jawbone and nibbling your ear as I slowly unbutton your shirt, kissing down your neck, running my hands along your torso, your chest. I move down and begin kissing your body, licking your chest and sucking at your nipples. You arch your back a bit, then relax again. Your hands move down to my hips, squeezing them, making me hot with passion and desire for you. I unbutton your pants as I lick your sides, softly biting into your hip bone, scratching my nails down your stomach.

I kneel on the floor as I slide your jeans off of your body. I remove your shoes and kiss your toes, sucking at your ankles and nibbling your Achilles. I then begin to kiss up your calves. You shudder. I pick your feet up and place them on the edge of the bed, and you move yourself up comfortably. I dart my tongue around the back of your knee, and you let out a quick giggle- I am tickling you. Smiling, I hold your leg from moving and do it again, enjoying your confused squirming. You do not know if you want to get away or if you want to enjoy it. Finally, you grab my chin and I look up at you. You are looking back at me with your gorgeous brown eyes, and I feel my body get goosebumps as my nipples grow hard. I continue to lick and kiss up your thighs, finally reaching your groin muscle. I slide my tongue lightly over the area that your stomach and legs meet, and you grow harder with each contact.

I am about to take you in my mouth when you reach down and grab my wrists, pulling me back up to your face. I am straddling your hips again, and I can feel your hard member grazing my rear. I know I am beginning to get wetter and I wonder to myself if you can smell my arousal.

You run your hands down to my hips again as you lock your lips into mine, and then you are pulling my dress off of me. My breasts fall toward you easily now, and there is no hiding the hard nipples that graze your chest with each breath I take. You squeeze the skin on my thin waist, running your hands along my bare skin. Holding my back, you roll me over so that my head is on a pillow and you are above me. My curls spread around my face and your hands glide to my breasts as you continue to kiss me. I gasp softly, shocked at the paradox of your hands; so smooth and rough, so strong but gentle, they knead me until I can feel a drip from between my legs. Your fingers pull at my nipples, nimbly rolling them in your fingertips as you begin your descent down my neck.

My body is craving more, craving you, as you suck gently at my nipples. I reach my hands around your back and scratch your skin softly, a small whimper escaping my lips. I reach down and grab your butt in my hands, kneading it, tickling back up your sides as you slowly lower yourself down my body, my stomach, my hips, my thighs.

I can feel my kitten throbbing for your fulfillment, but I want this to last forever, so I resolve not to rush anything. I have one hand in your hair and the other twisting at my nipple, kneading my breasts. I want attention on every inch of my body, and suddenly I am thinking that if I could turn you into any animal, right now I would make you an octopus!

Suddenly I am overcome with a bliss and my entire back arches up into a bridge. I realize that you are running your tongue up and down my slit, and expertly it seems. You grab my ring with your teeth and tug it lightly, playfully, then spread my lips and attach your mouth to my clit, sucking on it and making me even wetter. I can feel your hard sex on my leg and I want so badly to be able to reach it, to run my fingers up and down your shaft and massage your testes... I moan in pleasure, enjoying your work as you run your tongue expertly around my slit. Always such a quick learner, I think to myself.

I suddenly feel an intense pleasure as you slide one of your fingers easily into my soaking kitten. You move it rhythmically in and out, making a "come here" motion inside of me that hits my g-spot. I could come right now, but I refuse to do so without you; and so I pull you up to me and kiss you, giving my nerves a rest.

I can taste myself on your tongue, and it is turning me on even more. I can feel your strong member twitching against my labia, and I think for a second how easy it would be to slip you in right now, let you make me yours, but I dispel the thought as I sit up a bit and pull you up so that your head is poking at my mouth. I eagerly take you into my mouth, swirling my tongue around your head and shaft, playing with your balls in my hand, and sticking my tongue out with your shaft still inside of my mouth, I begin to lick them. Your head is thrown back and I can hear your quiet moaning and quickening breaths. I release your penis and engulf your testes with my mouth, sucking them gently and gently massaging your perineum. My other hand holds your rear as I gently guide your length back into my mouth, allowing me to establish a rhythm between your light thrusting and the movement of my head. I take you all the way down into my throat, and I feel you twitch. I know you will come if I keep this up much longer, so I twirl my tongue around your head only a second longer before pulling you out all together.

My legs are between yours, and you sit on them lightly as you catch your breath. Your body is covered in a sheer layer of sweat, and I am hypnotized for a moment staring at the way the yellow light makes your beautiful brown skin glisten. I see your stomach muscles move as your breath returns to you, and I cannot help but grabbing your sides and pulling you into my mouth just one more time, for one more second.

I release you again and you begin kissing my mouth. I spread my legs as I settle into a laying position again. You put your knees inside of mine, and I can feel myself throbbing with anticipation. I have waited so long for this moment...

You put your head against my labia and I put my hands on your face. Your forehead is settled against mine, and you look into my eyes. "I love you," I whisper.

"I love you," you reply softly.

I close my eyes and you hold me as you plunge into me. A gasp escapes me, and a moan slips from your lips. You pause for a second, taking in the immense feeling, and suddenly I am whole- I realized that I have been only half of a soul until this second in time.

My mind drifts for a second to a story that I heard once. In Greek mythology, it is said that in the beginning of the world, everyone was attached in twos. There were two people joined in one body, with one soul. Everyone was happy, until one day Zeus got angry and threw lightning bolts down onto the earth, splitting everyone from their mate. In the confusion, everyone was lost and shuffled around. It is said that since that day, no one knows true happiness until they find their soulmate and feel whole again.

I had always thought it was a sweet story, but suddenly, in this millisecond, it has come to life. Our soul is one again, our body is one, and I know I will never be happier than I am right now.

You start a slow rhythm, and I wrap my legs around your body, moving in time with your soft thrusts. My arms are thrown about your neck and I have my cheek to yours, softly kissing your neck or biting your ear, or simply whispering sweet nothings to you.

I feel you growing even harder inside of me, and I reach down with one hand and again begin to massage your testes. My breathes are coming shorter, and I can barely hear the music now. I am in love with the way you are breathing, with the look on your face, with the gentle moans sliding from your lips.

Your rhythm speeds up and I know that we can finish now if we want to, but I don't. I grab your hips to slow you down and then stop you, and I kiss you softly before we turn over.

I fix the pillow beneath your head so that you are slightly upright. My legs are straddling you again, only this time you are inside of me. Your hands reach around and hold my ample Latina bottom, guiding my rhythm. I graze a hand along your face, then rest both palms on your chest as I move up and down on your sex. Your mouth is slightly open and you are gazing at me with loving amazement.

I can feel my breasts moving wildly as I pick up speed, and you seem entranced by them. I take one your hands and move it to my nipple. It pulls with each bounce, turning me on even more. I reach down with a hand of my own and begin to rub my clit.

It does not take long for me to realize that neither of us will be able to hold out for much more time. Still on top of you, I lean down down so that now our bodies are in contact. I feel as if it is much more intimate, and when you move your arms to hold my body to you, I know you feel the same.

I reach back and take your balls in my hand. I am only half shocked to feel that they are covered in my wetness, that I have been dripping all over you. The pleasure, the connection, is too intense, and I have to let go. I have to hold you.

My cheek is on yours, and I can hear you breathing in my ear. The moans you emit tell me that you are close, and I know I am too.

"I love you," you tell me, and at that instant we come together. I can feel you filling me with your passion, and I love it. My muscles contract around you, milking you for every last bit. I realize that even though I am experienced, I have never had such an amazing night.

I go limp, resting on your stomach. You are still inside of me, and I can feel your come dripping out with every breath I take. Your hands slide softly over me, tickling my back. I blow on your face- we are sweating and hot, but I do not think either of us have the strength to move.

"I love you, too, my sweet Prince."

You squeeze me lightly.

We fall to nap together, but I wake up first. It is still dark outside, so I leave a few of the candles, but I blow most of them out before slipping from the room altogether.

When I come back, you look confused. You spot me and smile dreamily. I laugh softly, go and land a kiss to your forehead. "Let's go clean up," I whisper in your ear before I lean up and reach out my hand.

I lead you to the bathroom. The tub is full, but you cannot see the water due to all the pink rose petals. Again there are pink candles filling the room, and the bath smells of rich oils.

You look at me, content perhaps, or happy. Maybe in love. I cannot really tell. Then you crawl into the oversized bathtub. I get in with you, leaning against your chest, letting you hold me and wrapping my arms around yours. I close my eyes, and you whisper:

"And they all lived happily ever after."

Mahala
Mahala
5 Followers