Once Upon a Time at a Swing Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zig074
zig074
136 Followers

I got up and as I left the room I could hear her moans getting louder and louder.

I found my clothes, got dressed and as I was leaving Sue came walking up to me still naked and handed me a piece of paper with her email address on it.

Bill was standing at the door and said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself and feel free to join in again."

Fuck I was finally free!

As I drove up to our house I saw that my parents were home. I went inside and went right to my room to take a shower. After I was clean and dressed I headed out to find my parents.

How was I going to look at these two people who I had scene do so crazy things today in the face and have a normal conversation.

They were both on the patio having a beer, dad was cranking up the BBQ and mom had her back to me sitting in a chair. Dad turned around and saw me first and saw that I had shaved and gotten my haircut, my mom turned around got a big smile on her face and came over and hugged me.

"You have just made my day!"

I don't think so not after what I had seen today!

I got a beer and as we talked I couldn't help but picture my mom naked with five big black guys.

I one point mom caught me staring at her and I swear this strange look came across her face. I even thought I saw her gasp and put her hand to her mouth.

Monday morning after they both had gone to work I went through their room and found my dad's secret hiding place. I found not only the video of mom getting fucked by the five black guys but also others that he had taken.

They have been good beat off material for me!

Every time mom hugs me now it makes my cock hard. I try to keep my hips away from hers but she caught me by surprise this morning and I know she could feel it.

She told me as she was leaving for work that she needs to talk to me when she gets home; I wonder what that will be about?

End

zig074
zig074
136 Followers