Once Upon a Time: Dark Punishment

Story Info
After the curse is broken, Gold punishes Regina.
2.2k words
4.05
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gold left the town hall and went directly to the sheriff's station. Regina was as everyone had left her, pacing in one of the cells. She was for now the town's prisoner, but he was hoping she'd soon be just his.

"Well, here you are." He smiled as he found the key to her cell on the desk. "How have things worked out for you?" Regina simply glared at him.

"What do you want?"

"Now is that any way to treat a person who has come here with an arrangement to offer you?"

Regina did not look impressed. She folded her arms under her breasts and continued to glare at him.

"The last arrangement I had with you got me in to this mess."

"And I can get you out of it." Gold leaned against the bars and smiled. "Don't you have even the faintest interest in hearing?"

"Not really."

"Well, I'll tell you anyway." He held up the key and smiled. "Now, as you know, this town is out for your blood. They'd be perfectly happy to hang you from the nearest tree. But, in a moment of clarity, they've consented with me."

"What does that even mean?"

"It means that the town will trust me to handle an appropriate punishment for you." At that, Regina laughed.

"The town is trusting you? That's a bit like the fox guarding the hen house, isn't it?" Gold shrugged, extending his palms.

"You know how persuasive I can be, and they've agreed. One month, with whatever punishment I deem fit, and you're free to do as you want in this town afterwards. Well, within reason of course."

"And just what type of punishment can you give me?" Regina smirked. "There's nothing you can do that will change me."

"Oh, I'm not trying to change you. I simply want to punish you." Regina saw Gold's devilish grin. "What do you say, deary? Care to experiment?"

Her curiosity was getting the best of her. She had to at least ask.

"All right," she smiled, "what type of punishment do you have in mind?"

That enticed him. Gold's piercing eyes burned into her. Regina was almost sorry she'd asked.

"For one month, you'll submit to me."

"Submit? As in sexually? Not hardly." Regina turned away from him. Behind her, Gold shook his head.

"Don't dismiss it so soon. This town wants your head. And they'll take it if I don't help you. One month. You do exactly as I say, and everything I want. I promise to make it feel good for you, but only if you follow the rules."

Regina was silent. She had no magic, and she knew it was dangerous for her in town. Henry was angry, the town hated her, she had no friends. What if making another deal with Gold was the way to at least buy herself some time to make a plan?

"And after one month, we'll be done? You won't request this again?"

"After one month, we'll be done. No strings attached. Thirty days and then you're free to return to your life."

"What about Belle?"

"Belle will have no part in this. This will be only between us. I will share you with no one. What do you think, your Majesty? Interested?"

"What exactly will this entail?" Regina hated that she was curious, but she was suspicious as well.

"Glad you asked." Gold put the key in the cell's lock, but didn't turn it. "Given that this is to be a punishment, you'll need to be punished. Therefore, at sometimes, you will be my prisoner. That may mean being simply chained for a period of time. I will spank you-daily-for punishment. And they will feel like a punishment. I will fuck you in any way or fashion I chose. I will use your ass, and your mouth, at my discretion. We will use toys, and I will use them on you how I want. Sound reasonable?"

"No!" Regina snapped angrily. "I have no interest in letting you tie me up and do whatever perverted thoughts are going through your filthy mind."

Gold removed the key from the lock and shrugged.

"All right, your Majesty. In that case, best of luck to you. It would have been an easy, and fun, arrangement."

He started to leave the room. Regina wanted him, and then sighed.

"Gold, wait." He stopped, but didn't turn. "And the town will leave me alone during this month? And after?"

He smiled as he turned.

"Yes. The town may not like you afterwards, but they won't bother you. One month with me, and any punishment anyone else may have wanted to enact will be void."

"And you'll tell no one what we're doing?"

"I have as little interest in the town knowing my sex life as you do."

Regina took a deep breath. She didn't have an interest in having sex with Gold, but she wanted the town off her back. And maybe, it would be fun.

"All right."

"All right? Is that a yes?" Gold took a step towards the cell again. Regina ran her tongue over her lips.

"Yes. I'll do it."

A slow smirk spread over his face. Regina instantly regretted her decision.

"Excellent." Gold walked over to the desk and opened a drawer. Reaching in, he withdrew a pair of handcuffs. "Might as well get started."

"Here?!" Regina exclaimed. "We can't-."

"No one will bother us." Gold assured her as he unlocked the cell door. "I told them all to stay away until they see me leave. I don't want to be bothered right now either. Now, undress."

Regina hesitated as Gold pulled the door open. He raised his eyebrows at her.

"I'm quite serious, your Majesty. Undress. If you don't comply with me, I'll make the punishments much worse. If you cooperate, we can have a lot of fun." Regina paused for another second before shrugging off her blazer. She laid it neatly aside on the bunk. Gold smiled as he stepped back, waiting. Regina unbuttoned her vest, and then her shirt. She kicked off her heels as she laid both garments on top of her blazer.

"Wait." Gold held up his hand. She stood before him, dressed in slacks, bra and underwear.

She held her breath as he approached her. Gold circled her, studying her. His fingers brushed against her stomach.

"What kind of underwear are you wearing?"

"Black ones." Regina answered immediately.

"Thong?"

"No."

"Do you own thongs?"

"Yes."

"For the next month, only wear those." She felt his hand stroke her ass through her slacks. "They'll be much easier to keep toys in."

Regina shuddered at his words, but she realized it wasn't in a bad way. Gold lightly slapped her ass.

"Finish undressing. Take everything off."

She did as she was told. She removed her slacks, her bra, and finally her underwear. Gold studied her intently. Picking up her clothes, he moved them to the desk outside of the cell. Regina didn't know how she felt about her coverings being so far away.

"You know," he stroked the side of her breast as he returned, "my interest in you hasn't been as nonexistent as I've implied. I've always wanted to fuck you...and now I'm going to."

"Here?" Regina breathed, remembering this man as her tutor. They'd fully evolved into a naughty teacher/student fantasy. She wondered if he'd thought of this all along.

"No. But we're going to play a bit. Lay down, put your hands over your head."

She lay down on the bunk. As she put her hands over her head, she felt Gold click the hard steel around one wrist. He linked the chain around the bunk's leg and then connected it to her other wrist.

"Pull your legs up. Feet against your ass and spread open. That's it." He sat down on the bunk beside her. His hands began to knead her breasts, squeezing and cupping the twin mounds. "Mm, nice and firm. Just as good as they look." He pinched each nipple gently. "And these. These are perfect. They'll hold clamps just fine. We'll use clamps. Both nipple and clitoris." Regina licked her lips nervously. She'd never done that.

He let go of her breasts. His left hand moved down between her legs. As his fingers brushed her sex, he smiled.

"Well, well. What have we here? You're wet, your Majesty. Enjoying having someone touch you?"

"Yes." Regina admitted. Gold smirked as he pushed two fingers into her.

"Ohh, and so tight." Regina bit her lip to keep from crying out as his fingers pumped inside of her. "Does that feel good?" Regina didn't answer, but her hips moved with his fingers. He slapped the outside of her thigh with his other hand. "Answer me."

"Yes." Regina hated her body for responding to his touch. Gold was driving her crazy.

"Good. Then I think we'll do fine together. Now, let's see how your clit responds."

He leaned down and flicked his tongue over her clit. Regina moaned. Gold smirked as he sucked her clit into his mouth. His fingers pumped harder into her as his tongue kept up on her clit. Regina felt her orgasm rapidly approaching. She whimpered as the pleasure grew and grew. Finally, he body exploded around him. She screamed, her hips arching into his mouth.

"Well, that was exactly how it was supposed to be." Gold sat up and wiped his mouth. "Let's check your ass."

Regina squirmed uncomfortably. It had been awhile since anything had been put into her ass.

"Don't worry." Gold told her as he spread open her ass cheeks. "I'm going to be gentle. I'm not just going to just shove anything in there."

There wasn't much Regina could do in her current position, so she simply braced herself. Gold pressed the pad of his thumb against her hole. He pushed just the tip of his thumb into her, felt her muscles constrict around him.

"We'll have to work on this." He told her. "We'll have to keep you from tightening up on me. But I have toys for that. Don't worry. The only thing I plan to make hurt will be your spankings. Anal may be a bit uncomfortable, but it will feel good eventually."

He removed his fingers from her and unlocked one cuff on her wrist so she could sit up. He instructed her to keep her hands behind her back before recuffing her.

"Ok. Let's see how good you are with other actions." Gold got to his feet in front of her, leaving her sitting on the bed. He reached down and unzipped his pants, pulling his thick cock out. "Suck." He held his throbbing erection to her mouth.

Regina opened her mouth and drew him in. She closed her eyes, sucking his cock hard into her mouth. Her tongue swirled over the head. Her teeth nipped gently at the tip and Gold made a faint gasping sound.

"You're very good at this, your Majesty." He tangled his hands into her hair, pulling her closer to him. He was close. Her mouth and tongue felt so good. He was going to enjoy the next month.

His body tensed, and he came deep in her mouth. Groaning, he loosened his grip on her hair.

"Well done, Majesty." He righted his pants before taking her arms and pulling her up. Turning her around, he unlocked the cuffs. After he'd removed them, he slipped them into his pocket. He'd want them for later. Quickly, he gathered her clothes and handed them to her. "Go home. Be at my shop at 8AM. I need to prepare you before you start your day."

Regina scoffed as she pulled on her underwear.

"You think this town will want me to be mayor?"

"Oh, I've insisted on it. Just because I need your office for fun." He smiled as he watched her dress.

When she was finished, he led her out of the cell. She made a move for the door, but he caught her arm.

"Just a couple of questions, your Majesty." Regina sighed. She was tired, and confused, and just wanted to go home and open a bottle of wine and think about why Gold had turned her on so much.

"What?"

"Are you on the pill?" Regina was a bit taken back by the question, but nodded.

"Yes."

"Good. See to it that you don't miss any. I won't want to use any other form of protection." Regina nodded. "What about sex toys? Do you own any?"

"Yes."

"What?"

"Two vibrators...different sizes." She blushed a bit at the revelation.

"All right then. We'll use those when we play at your house." Regina was hesitant about that.

"Henry-."

"Never when Henry's there." He didn't say it, but they were both thinking it: if Henry even wanted to come there. "I won't expose my grandson to my tastes. And he doesn't need to know how his mother is being punished."

"All right." It was fair. Regina didn't want Henry exposed to this in any way.

"Well then," Gold straightened his jacket, assuring that all buttons were secure and that he looked as proper as he could, "I will see you at 8AM tomorrow."

"I'll...be there." There wasn't much else Regina could say. She walked out of the station, Gold following her. She didn't want to admit how turned on she was at the idea of what he might actually have in store for her.