Once Upon a Time in Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Sheila, or it was anyway. I was the daughter of a wealthy and successful man. We lived in a country called the United States, which was once a magnificent land. Do you know of it?"

Matt shook his head. "Nothing comes to mind."

"Well, the United States was a place where you could say what you wanted and live your life the way you pleased. But my parents were very strict, and I lived at home until I was eighteen. Then, it was arranged that I would marry one of my father's friends from back in his homeland, Pakistan. Perhaps you remember it? I doubt it though."

"I haven't heard of that one either." He shook his head.

"Well, I can't say I had any interest in meeting this wrinkly old man, or going to his country. You cannot imagine an American girl being asked to live amidst the filth of that land, with some balding geezer more than twice my age! I ran away!"

"Then what?" Matt asked.

"There was no one in my town who would help me. I was soon captured by my father and brothers. They took me to a hotel, gang raped me, and then cut my head off."

Matt was stunned. Was this how people in great nations lived?

"Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I've ruined the mood. It's just that, here I am, and that is my story. I was a virgin until the hour of my death, and now I'm just a forsaken soul."

Matt bowed his head in grief. There were no words of wisdom for him to offer. "I am so sorry."

"They will share a fate far worse than this, uh, what did you say your name was?"

"Call me Matt."

"You see Matt, it's okay. I've had a long time to come to grips with what they did. When they die, they will surely be in the ninth layer of hell. Their cursed souls will be punished, and shamed."

"That is your consolation?" Matt asked, accidentally speaking out loud.

"Yeah, so what?" she said, defensively.

"Never mind!" Matt said hurriedly. He fumbled for a subject to hop to. "So, why the uh, strangling?"

Oh, brilliant, put her on defensive while you are at it, brainiac, he thought to himself. He was surprised at how much she got into answering him, as she smiled and looked up into the dark sky.

"Oh, I just love to feel it, when I'm close to that moment of ecstasy, to feel my head throbbing, as though I still had a heart that pumped blood. To have a neck that connects my head to my body. I just need that feeling, or I can't cum."

"Oh. Wow."

"That and, I need to take my pills." He watched as she popped a few purple pellets into her mouth. She smiled, a lascivious grin spreading across her lips. Her eyelids lowered, seductively. She lay down on her back, and spread her legs.

"Now, my large friend, we have talked enough. I need you inside of me."

Matt's cock had gone soft for a moment after hearing her grisly tale. Now he felt it rapidly hardening once more. He clumsily moved into position, careful not to place his weight on the waif of a girl beneath him. He rested his weight on his elbows and hovered above her, his shaft touching her abdomen.

He looked to her for some guidance on what to do next, and she spoke as though she had been through this quite a few times.

"Don't choke me hard until I'm getting close to cumming. Lightly at first. If I tap your hands, let go. If I resist, don't stop. If I talk, squeeze until I can't speak. Understand?"

He nodded. He wasn't sure he got all that, but the last thing she said seemed to carry the point well.

"Now, come to me, big man, and strangle me with those strong hands of yours!"

Matt got on top of her, resting his elbows on the ground to keep his weight off of her. His cock rested against her stomach. Her body was warm against the skin of his rod, and in moments he felt it hardening, until it was hot, hard and aching to penetrate her. He placed his hands around her throat and she reached down to guide him in.

He pushed his swollen mushroom tip into her, stretching her lush folds wide as it entered her. He felt the tip and each following inch of his length getting swallowed in her warmth. He tightened his grip on her neck, cutting off the air as he plowed deeper, stifling her scream. It was exhilarating to cut off her air without warning, and he felt something aching inside, a need for release that was unfamiliar. He loosened his grip on her neck.

"Do me!" she moaned after taking a quick breath.

Matt choked her again and began slamming his cock into her. He paid close attention to his hands, choking her just hard enough to stop her breathing.

"Fuck me harder!" she gasped.

"That wasn't hard enough?" Matt thought as he squeezed her neck. He could feel her tendons and veins softly compressing in his grip, and he was barely squeezing. He was unsure of his strength. For that matter, he was amazed the dainty thing would trust her neck in such big hands.

Perhaps she had nothing to lose. He gripped her neck and began thrusting into her sex. She grabbed his hands, trying to pull them off, but he only squeezed her tighter.

He began pistoning even faster, racing towards imminent release. He could see Sheila's closed eyes open, and then her eyes roll up.

He pushed harder, feeling himself near the point of release, always, agonizingly close. She seemed to be gushing with juices. Finally her hands tapped his and then she flung them outward in submission. He let go.

The exotic vixen gasped for air. She struggled to get up on one elbow and catch her breath for a few moments. There was dust in her long black hair.

"Very good. Ready for more?" She met his gaze with her sultry flashing eyelashes, and moved to get on all fours. Matt played along, pulling out. Once she was on all fours, he pressed his big, dripping dick up against her soaking slit and plunged in.

He felt her tight pussy squeezing him hard and soon he felt like he was going to explode.

"Come on, cum for me, you animal, fuck me you--" Sheila was cut off as Matt's strong left hand encircled her throat once more. His right hand gripped her waist at the hips and propelled her body firmly against his mighty thrusts.

On and on they fucked for hours, but he never climaxed. Finally she tapped on his big hands and took a deep breath. They both panted for a few moments.

"Oh, Sheila," Matt said, "That was incredible—"

"It was okay. But you never came!"

"That's okay, I felt fantastic."

"I want to feel you cum inside of me. And I want to taste your cum, actually. Have one of these pellets?" She reached for the two purple pellets she had stowed to one side of their lot of dirt.

"I don't know, it seems like they could be, well, tainted."

"Please? For me?"

"Well," Matt said, looking for a polite excuse, "You said yourself that they are addicting. What happens when you get addicted?"

"Well, it takes a few more to get going," she replied.

"So? Then what? What if you take too many?"

"The madness," Sheila replied. She was looking down at the ground, sifting through the dust casually. She found another violet pellet.

"What is the madness?" Matt asked. Understandably, the tone in his voice conveyed alarm.

"It only lasts a short spell, but you feel exquisite. You lose every last inhibition," Sheila began. "You go into a sort of trance, where all you want is sex. Women get so horny that we just want more and more. Girls will have guys line up, and fuck them as hard as they can until they are exhausted. They'll find men to dominate them as well, tie them up, you name it. The men who get the madness find a woman to rape and dominate, and sometimes they can be very selfish as they take pleasures. In some cases people with the madness wander away from the sanctuary in search of demons and succubi. They are rumored to patrol the edges of this realm."

"I see."

"There is no ecstasy without it, no release," she said, sifting through the dirt for more pellets. She found a pebble, and tossed it away. "I think they put it in the dirt just to get us to throw rocks at each other. Hell's payback for all this easy sex."

She gazed at his luridly engorged dick with a grin. He didn't notice, as he was distracted by a nearby couple. Only a few feet away a rather voluptuous woman was on her back, tilting her head back while her lover crouched above her and rammed his cock down her throat. Matt's cock was throbbing hard at the sight, especially as he imagined doing the same to Sheila's cute mouth.

The man pulled out and let out a stream of cum, shooting white ropes of jizz between her breasts and down her flat stomach.

"How long does it last?" he croaked.

"The purple pebbles?" Sheila asked, as she sidled up to Matt and he gathered her into his arms. "Depends. At first one would last me four to six hours. Now, I feel nothing after an hour. Usually I eat two or three at a time."

Matt gazed at her, a look of concern on his face. Her irises shimmered with the same purple hue of the pebbles.

"Although I wouldn't recommend you take three at first. You might get the madness. I have gained a resistance to its effects over time, that's all. You will know when it is time to try more than one."

She picked one violet pebble up and held it out to him. "Try one. I want you to feel as good as I'm going to feel. I want you to free yourself."

Matt shook his head.

"This doesn't seem right," he stated.

"Oh, you just don't get it yet, do you?" Sheila could hardly hide her frustration. "You are never getting out of Hell. This is where your soul has ended up. Now take the pill, I'm waiting!"

There were a few moments of silence. Then, as suddenly as her frustration had welled up, it was gone.

"I'm sorry - " she began.

"No, no it's alright. I admit, I don't know what the situation is. I don't know at all."

She listened, and he continued.

"I ran into a mysterious fellow who advised me to stay away from demons. Well, that seems to be a perfectly reasonable bit of advice – "

"It is – " she offered.

"But if we are already stuck in damnation, my question is, how do we screw up even more? Can we? What about improvement, can we ever finish paying back our burdens and get back into the good graces of those on high?"

"Sometimes a man's soul can be reassessed. Typically, a demon who reassesses a soul will drag it down to a lower level of hell. There are stories of souls finding absolution, and beginning the long climb to purgatory, but they seem like nothing but stories to me."

"So there are stories of it, at least?" he asked, rhetorically. She saw the look in his eyes. For him, it was time to go in search of redemption.

"Wait! You don't understand! You don't even know who you are. What if a worse fate awaits, and what if a demon gets its hands on you?"

"No one gets into heaven without facing demons."

"Wouldn't it be better to just stay here and fuck me?" she exclaimed, exasperated.

Matt thought about this. He looked down at Sheila, at her pretty smile and eager eyes, the swell of her breasts. He thought about the tightness of her cunt, her eager soft black hair that fell about her shoulders. She was so inviting, he almost wanted to stay. But looking her over, he could see that she was also covered in dusty smudges on her skin, hands, and feet. Naturally, dust was even clinging to her sopping mound.

They were rutting in dirt and filth.

"Am I in some kind of a nightmare? Are you seriously telling me this is the best that the afterlife has to offer us?" As he spoke, his voice grew higher and louder. A few people overheard and looked at the giant as he spoke. Matt felt eyes on him and grew quiet. He quicky sat down.

"Sheila, I feel I am destined for something more. I'm going to find help."

"Boy, you are stubborn. Well, I'm coming with you."

"No. I go alone."

"So that's it. I meant nothing to you."

"Now, don't take it the wrong way. You asked me to choke you, I choked you. You didn't ask me to become your companion – "

"Matt, you don't know a thing about relationships!"

"Do you? Was there some man in your life before your father and brothers – "

Matt trailed off before finishing the sentence. Whatever happened to him, he couldn't imagine that it was worse than what happened to Sheila. He truly felt sorry for her, and he decided that he was not going to lose sight of that. He was going to show her the utmost compassion, somehow.

A chill went up his spine as he made a promise to himself. Sheila wasn't just going to be another lost soul that he didn't have time for.

"Come on, Sheila. If you care about us, and this relationship, then I'm not going to abandon you. But we are not staying here."

Stay tuned for parts two and three!

12